Professional Excellence Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Did it hurt?'

'Like a bastard.'

'You poor thing. I've never been to a sex show before. This one's quite fun, isn't it?'

There was something infectious about her mock innocence which made us all laugh. The disruption brought Kev back to the room and he started demanding another brandy. Sybil hopped up to get it for him and he leered up at her as she held it out to him.

'I'll give you twenty if you just kiss her.'

'Who Monique?'

'Yeah. Just a quick snog.'

'Well.'

'There is a lot of lint in this room.'

I reached up and stroked the outside of her bra. Norman made a show of slapping down another fifty.

'You're all as bad as each other.'

'Come on ducks. Twenty and all she'll put in your mouth is her tongue. Get you in the mood for working on Norman's knob.'

'I'm getting all flustered here.'

'Twenty for the kiss. Two minutes pleasure. She's already said she fancies you.'

Norman was back in the game. He was leaning forward in his seat, face red and sweaty. I could feel Sybil's nipple stiffen inside the flimsy material. We wee both enjoying leading them on, but I knew we were also talking about a line she'd been reluctant to cross only a few hours ago.

'Well all right then. Twenty pounds. Its a deal.'

'That's the spirit.'

Sybil leaned down and pecked me softly on the lips.

'That were never two minutes. Come on girl, a deal's a deal.'

Sybil looked over her shoulder at Norman and smiled.

'You'd better get your watch out then.'

She bent over and kissed me again. This time letting her lips rest on mine. I squeezed her hard nipple gently between my finger and thumb as I played my tongue across her mouth. When she gasped slightly, I slid my tongue deeper and felt her grasp the back of my neck and bury her hand in my hair. I straightened my neck to explore deeper. Sybil broke off gasping for breath. She was looking flushed and her eyes were shining. She turned triumphantly to look at Norman.

'Fifteen seconds.'

'Is that all? It felt like ages.'

'That's because you liked it.'

'It was nice.'

'So you'll be looking forward to the rest then?'

Sybil plopped herself down on the edge of the bed and smiled.

'Do you mind if we sit here for it Norman? My back's killing me after bending over engines all night with that mechanic.'

'Go ahead.'

I stood over her and placed my hand under her chin to make her look up. I raised an eyebrow and she just twitched her chin in a nod before tugging on my hips to make me sit beside her. Kevin had unzipped himself already and pulled out his dick, still mostly soft despite the hard work I'd been putting in. I turned to look into Sybil's face, smoothing back her blonde curls. She just closed her eyes and raised her lips to mine.

My hand had fallen naturally onto her lap and I slipped the other one behind her back, but I let Sybil make the running this time. I felt her darting her tongue against my lips and opened up to accommodate her. She took full advantage and we were lost for a few seconds. I gripped her thigh and felt her edge her legs apart at the same time as I unclipped her bra and ran my hand round her chest and just held one of her firm globes in the palm of my hand. She had both hers in my hair now and just pulled me more firmly against her.

'Thirty seconds. Go at it girls.'

Norman was noisy with encouragement. Kevin was making noise of a different, more self-absorbed, kind. I still had my wits about me as we snogged, but Sybil seemed lost in the moment. As I started to thumb her nipple her legs widened inviting me to caress her where Norman's hand had been before. I slowly slid my hand upwards, pressing down lightly as I moved and feeling her stretching compliantly.

'One minute.'

Sybil moved one hand down as Norman called out and I felt her hesitate as she rested it on my sternum. I wondered what she was thinking as the fat man urged her on. I slid my fingers inside her damp panties and felt her suck air in as I slid home into her warm, velvety snatch. Her hand trembled downwards and I gulped myself as she squeezed my breast over and around my nipple. Norman cheered.

'One fifteen.'

I was fingering her fast and hard. She took in three of mine easily and was panting and bucking against me as I pushed. I heard a moan of my own as her rough hands got more adventurous. I pushed my boobs down on her and felt a small hand reaching for my bottom.

'One thirty. Look at those knockers squishing out. They're like balloons.'

'Nghh.'

Norman sounded breathless. Kevin was lost in the Land of Knob. I could hear him furiously pulling at himself and muttering incoherently. Our mouths disengaged and I fluttered kisses around her ears, down her neck and then back up again. She twisted and stretched her body begging for more.

'You're enjoying this.'

'Uh, don't stop.'

I smiled to myself and arched my back. Sybil was groping and nipping at my tits more firmly and I was loving it. Still wrestling my fingers inside her I arched my back and dragged my nipples up her body towards her mouth. She was so small it was easy and she got the message quickly and was soon licking and nuzzling.

'One forty five.'

I dropped my head to her ear again.

'You wanna put on the full show?'

Even I was slurring my words a bit. She grabbed my neck again and pulled me down.

'I'd rather fuck you than them.'

'Ten, nine, eight.'

'Strap on?'

'Fuck yeah.'

'Seven, six, five, four.'

'Mind if I go full bitch on you?'

She was quiet for just one second.

'Three, two.'

'No. I like it when you pull my hair.'

'One and a half, one.'

I started to roll away from her but she pulled me back and whispered urgently.

'I don't mind sucking them off though.'

'A half, Time. Chuffing 'elk, you were giving her some stick there Monique. What yuh reckon, Kev?'

'How much did she want to suck my dick?'

He sounded, if anything, a little more sober. I stood up and placed myself before Norman, hands on hips and tried to look stern. He didn't get that message and reached out both hands, one to my pussy the other grabbed at my boobs. I leaned forward to make it easier for him. He was, after all, the unwitting ringmaster of this little circus. And he had been pretty patient for a loaded, drunk, punter out for a good time. I lowered my voice.

'The little cock-tease was playing us. She's gagging for it.'

'I was thinkin' that mi sen.'

'We should teach her a lesson.'

'What did you have in mind?'

It was a bit hard talking. One of his fingers was the size of the smaller cocks I've enjoyed. With two inside me he was definitely hitting the spot. He'd had to pull his mouth away from the engorged nipple Sybil had been concentrating on before he could speak himself. He clamped it back on, but looked up at me through rheumy eyes.

'Excuse me a minute, I'll be right back.'

I pushed past the bed. Sybil's skirt was bunched like a belt around her waist and she was gently playing with herself, her hand inside her thong. She'd lost a high-heel somewhere and the seams on her stockings were skewed. Kevin was glued to the scene like he was watching United in a Champions League final. I noticed she'd positioned herself so that Norman got a good view to occupy him too. True professional I thought as I pushed by, narrowly avoiding Kevin's grab for my arse.

I didn't have to rummage to find the strap-on, but I made a show of doing so anyway. I pulled it out of the hold-all on the smaller bed and waved it to get Norman's attention. His eyes stayed on me all the way back.

'Fuck me sideways, what's that?'

'Called a strap-on, Norman.'

'Hey look at this, Kev. You ever seen one of these?'

'Bloody Ada.'

Kev managed to keep his eyes off Sybil's snatch for almost a full minute.

'What I propose is that I take the money on the table and you help me get into the harness.'

He nodded and I reached for the money. Sybil looked up, saw what was going on and widened her eyes.

'Then I'm going to fuck the arse off her with that long, thick rod.'

'You can't make me do it. No.'

I went over to her and grabbed her by the hair. I made sure I snuck an arm under her so it didn't hurt too much. But it definitely looked like I threw her onto Kevin.

'Suck his dick, bitch. Let the grown-ups talk. Sorry about that, Norman, where were we?'

'You were fucking the arse off her. But I'm not going to argue. You're a hard one. All right if I touch?'

His hands were drawn like magnets to my boobs again. I stashed the wad of notes in my stocking top.

'Be upset if you didn't. Anyway, once I've got her going, I'll make sure she gives you both a blow job to remember. None of that two hundred each bollocks, she'll do you both for that. Agreed?"

'Agreed.'

'You can cum in her mouth, on her face, tits, anywhere you like. On me if you want. I loved your creamy spunk on my boobs.'

'Lets get started.'

He counted out four fifties, then added another as the tip he'd promised me for getting Sybil to come. I folded them into my stocking too.

'Bitch. Come over here and get Norman hard. Kevin, be a love and get me the tube of lube from the bag would you?' It's apricot flavour.'

'But I hate apricots.'

A weaker woman than me would have laughed. Later, it'd become like a private catchphrase. At the time, it was all I could do to hold it together.

I read in the instruction manual that the harness on the strap-on was like that used in rock climbing. So having two people who'd never climbed a rock in their lives fiddling with the nylon webbing and fiddly buckles was a recipe for farce. Add a small blonde, getting a fat man out of his trousers and his cock into her mouth under the cascade of folds which dropped after the first task and you could start a sit-com.

Eventually I was strapped in, the dildo protruding in front of me. I shook my hips and noticed my control was steadier than it had been. Norman's extra muscle had clearly tightened everything properly. I was good to go.

'Time to lick my dick cock-teaser.'

I grabbed a handful of her hair and dragged her off Norman. She was teary-eyed from being choked. It added impact to her wails of protest. I kept tugging on her scalp and barking stuff that had been growled at me when being paid to fellate a client: suck it, spit on it, deeper, you know the kind of thing. It as odd watching her do it. I was getting pleasure able twinges when the saddle pressed against my clit. I was fascinated by the way her lips rippled over the ripples and fake-veins on the shaft. Sybil was making all the same little grunts and groans I did when sucking cock. It sounded realistic, but I was getting no sensation or arousal at all.

She made her final pleas to the men after I handed her the lube and told her to smear some over the ribbed member. She promised them anything they wanted, that they could use her in any way they wanted if only they'd save her from me. It was pretty realistic and the way Kevin and Norman laughed at her could have been irritating. I just hoped that somewhere in their befuddled brains they knew that we were all playing games.

'Now you're going to get it you little amateur. You're going to find out what its like to be fucked in your tight cunt by a real woman.'

I took her hair, but mainly let her scramble up onto the bed. I arranged her on all fours, bottom towards me so I could keep my feet on the floor at least for the start.

'Get up in front of her lads. Her mitts are well lubed. If you hold her up I'm sure she'll be able to wank you off.'

I wanted them out of sight line before I undertook the tricky task of sliding into Sybil. I knew I'd need help getting the mushroom head in place. I grasped the dildo at the base and more or less rubbed it along her pussy. I love it when punters do that to me. I was just trying to let her know I was there. I saw her fingers slide out between her legs as she nudged it into the right spot. I didn't mean to shove it in, and maybe it was her pressing back that made the head and first inch disappear inside her. The shout she made was a pretty realistic impression of pain if she was faking. I stood still staring at the impersonal attachment disappearing into her enveloping folds.

I tried to stand as still as possible and let Sybil push back against me. I was fascinated by the way her buttocks and thighs flexed as she steadily eased me inside her. Not that any of this stopped either of us play acting. I was snarling out lines like take it bitch, you like that don't you and the perennial favourite I'm going to fuck you so hard my dick comes out of your mouth. She restricted herself to pleas for me to stop and expressions of pain. I looked up at the guys. They were loving it. They both seemed to be staring at her face so I guessed she was miming pretty well too.

After a minute or two I could feel my thighs pressing against her and I was all the way in. I stayed there slowly increasing the pressure to make sure everything that could get inside her, was inside her. I listened to her pant and cry, a hand on both of her hips. When she transferred her weight sideways and freed up a hand to start working on Kevin's cock, I decided it was time to start the out stroke. I tried to pull back as slowly as it had gone in, but my lack of control meant it jerked out a couple of inches at a time. She had to let go of Kev when it popped out completely, but it only took a few seconds for us to reinsert this time and I pushed it to the hilt much easier than before.

It probably took me four or five goes before I felt confident I had a degree of control. But even then, when I tried anything different, like leaning down to grab her tits or slapping her arse, I'd panic that I didn't know where it was any more. Sybil was doing a lot of the work herself and in the end I more or less left her to it. She was sliding on the middle four or five inches of the dildo and by the noises she was making even convinced me she was enjoying it. I decided it was time to change up. I took a handful of hair and pulled her head back.

'Time to suck cock, teaser. Your ex-husband's told everyone you're the best little dick gobbler in town. Time to prove it.'

'No. Please, not that too. I couldn't.'

'Someone please shut the bitch up. Who's first? Norman? Kevin?'

They were almost polite as each offered first dibs to the other. It reminded me of the time Howard and David first double-teamed me. Its the only time I ever felt used - not that I minded - they seemed more concerned with their friend's satisfaction than with mine. Eventually a pecker-order - if you will - was established and Sybil was giving almost equal time to each, swallowing them deep and holding their knobs at the back of her throat as long as she could before bobbing up and down on the shaft a few times prior to swapping back to the other.

We carried on like that for about ten minutes. I was getting hot from the pressure of the attachment and the pleasure all three seemed to be having. But I recognised the genuineness of Sybil's announcement that she was about to climax from our afternoon with David. Even so, the gush of flood that squirted onto my legs when she came was a shock. Just as the ferociousness with which she gulped on his dick was to Norman. She was like a starving woman given a juicy saveloy after a week without nourishment. Kevin wanked himself furiously as he watched and came in thick streams all over her back. Norman moved round and stuck his cock between my breasts for a couple of thrusts before the first eruption hit me beneath the chin. He felt hot and sticky with saliva and lube.

The three of them sprawled on the bed, each separate from the other, and lay there panting. I'd come uncoupled from Sybil at some point and rushed to the bathroom to get rid of the cum, dick bobbing in front of me like a water dowser. After cleaning myself up I took a towel, got some wipes from my bag and cleaned the bulk of Kevin's contribution from her back. It roused her from wherever she was and I whispered to her it was time to go. We recovered clothes from various parts of the room, eventually finding the last shoe under the smaller bed. Kevin was already snoring, so I shook Norman gently to wake him.

'We're off. I'll text you my number. Give us a ring sooner next time and I'll arrange to work with someone who really knows what they're doing.'

'Hold on chick.'

I thought he might want a final clinch and I got ready to fend him off. The last thing I wanted was to walk through a high-class hotel covered in Essence de Norman. But he scrabbled around the bed until he found an enormous pair of boxers to cover his nakedness, then retrieved his trousers. He handed me two more fifties.

'Can't go without a tip.'

'Thanks again, Norman, you're an angel. Give our love to the boys at the golf club and we'll see you again soon.'

I kissed him on the cheek and shoved Sybil out through the door before things got any more sentimental. She hugged me in the corridor, but I pried her off and told her about the CCTV. I glanced at my watch. Fifty nine minutes from entrance to exit. We behaved like nuns on a prayer break down to the lobby and I steered her towards the bar with a gentle hand on her arm.

'I'll introduce you to Michael. He's always good for a laugh at the end of a strenuous evening.'

'It's nice, isn't it?'

She looked around the dark wood and thickly upholstered room with the eyes of a tourist. To me the place always felt gloomy and a bit dowdy, but it was clearly several steps above Sybil's usual haunts. Michael was polishing already spotless glasses as usual when we approached. He grimaced when he saw me - the nearest he ever came to a smile - it meant he could change it to his default glower when he saw I was with someone. He couldn't have civilians thinking he liked a customer. They'd all want bonhomie if word got out.

'Michael this is Sybil, she's a new friend. Sybil, Michael, he's the one who was pestering me with expressions of love on the phone this afternoon.'

'Nice to meet you Sybil. I suppose I've got no option with you Monique. I can't seem to arrange shifts when you're not here. What can I get you ladies?'

We both ordered Perrier and lime; Sybil said she wanted to to try it after seeing me drink it all night.

'Fuck me, its just fizzy water.'

She spoke in a half-whisper, but Michael still looked around to see whether anyone had heard her.

'You have to watch your Ps and Qs in here.'

I put one of Norman's fifties on the bar and told Michael to keep the change.

'No need, the gentlemen have already tipped me for tonight.'

He tried to push the money back across the bar. I stopped him.

'Yes need. Let me explain, Sybil. Michael, believe it or not, has a heart of gold. He makes fantastic cocktails, the best in town, but most of all he can be a staunch friend and protector.'

'Bollocks.'

'His command of English he picked up in one of our finest schools.'

I smiled at both of them before continuing.

'If you're in here alone, he'll keep unwanted attentions away and steer potential punters towards you. He keeps his eye on management shenanigans and will entertain you with witty repartee if things are quiet. He's an all round good egg.'

I held up my hand to stop him interrupting. Sybil and he were both clearly sizing each other up regardless of what I was saying. I couldn't judge what either was making of the other.

'In return for all this there are strict rules of payment. His preference is to get sucked to climax by a floozy on her knees while he serves dry white wine to genteel lady visitors to our fair town.'

'You get worse.'

'The stockings I've ruined servicing his mighty chopper. I've started carrying round an inflatable cushion just to protect my knees. My dry cleaning bills alone would keep a small African village in Perrier for a month.'