Professional Excellence Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both laughed and I went to the fridge to prepare us some food. It was going to be an energetic evening, at least for me, and I was starving. We laughed a lot about our adventure and Sybil asked a lot of questions about David, his art collection - she had been genuinely interested in his collection, just too embarrassed to show her ignorance - his ex-wife and his work. I texted Norman to tell him Sybil's car was being towed and we were going for a drink to drown her sorrows. We clinked the bottles of beer I'd opened to accompany the pizza and salad.

'So you've known David for years.'

'More or less since Howard and I were married. His wife was especially kind to me. I miss her.'

'So when did he start paying you to screw him?'

'Shortly after I took up prostitution.'

I'd decided to be completely honest with her. Not forthcoming necessarily, but I wasn't going to lie to her either. She digested my answers and looked thoughtful for a moment.

'So how did you propose it to him, if you don't mind me asking?'

'I didn't.'

'You mean he approached you? Doesn't sound like him.'

'No. Howard pimped me out to him. It was him who made the proposal.'

She almost fell off her stool and started choking on her food. I had to thump her back to stop her. She kept looking at me with disbelief as she swigged beer and waited for her body to deal with the shock.

'Howard? Your husband?'

'Yes.'

'So he recruits his friends to pay you?'

'No. Just David.'

I patted her on her knee and decided to put her out of her misery. I told her about the evening they'd both come home drunk and Howard had raised the question. I admitted I had been shocked at the time and that perhaps Howard had occasionally regretted his move. She still looked disbelieving, but took my word for it. I moved the conversation over to Michael and the bar at the Royal Hotel. She was most interested in the punters and how I approached them. I emphasised the conservatism of the management and the subtlety of developing a rapport with the tired but randy. We laughed a lot and I almost missed the time I'd promised to call Norman back. We chatted briefly and Sybil confirmed again that she was up for another adventure. I called.

'So here's the situation. Sybil's agreed to come with me to meet you. But I haven't persuaded her to fuck you and I'm guessing she wouldn't take me on either. She's upset about the car and a little bit drunk, so your charm and hard cash might swing it.'

'We're at the hotel. I'm telling her. Just pour the drinks will you? Room 506.'

'We'll be there soon. Remember, best behaviour.'

'Hang on a mo. I'm just about to. Can I have a quick word with Sybil? Prime the pump like?'

'Sorry Norman. I'm in the Ladies, you can probably hear the echo. She doesn't know I'm calling. I feel a bit guilty persuading her and everything. I'm only doing it because its you. And I think some ready cash might really help her out.'

I had to stuff my hand in my mouth to stop myself laughing. Sybil had her back to me so she didn't have to react to my expressions, but she was rocking gently on her stool.

'So what's she like this Sybil? Bit of a cracker? Ugly as sin? Thin? Fat? Ask her about her tits.'

'Tell Kevin I heard that.'

'So?'

'She's got great tits. B-cups, I'd say. She was flashing her cleavage like mad at the mechanic trying to get the bill down. I'd forgotten how cute they were. Wouldn't mind a nibble myself if I didn't have two cocks to look forward to.'

'So she's up for a bit of fun then?'

'Oh yes. Usually. But like I said, she's a bit down tonight 'cos of the car. She's a cracker alright: blonde, about five-two, pretty and well-built in all the right places.'

'So we'll have to be of top of our games then.'

'That's right. Can you pick me up some Perrier when you tip Michael the barman for giving you my number? A few G and Ts for Sybil might be appreciated, the way she's been knocking them back here.'

'See you soon then darling.'

'Can't wait.'

Sybil exploded into laughter the moment I clicked the phone off. Proper open-mouthed belly laughs. I'd never seen her so happy. She repeated portions of my end of the conversation over and over. Especially the bit about her being a right cracker and me wanting to nibble on her tits. She grabbed one in each hand and shook them at me.

'Play your cards right and you might just get some darling.'

'Sorry, I messed up a bit there. Telling them you were flashing your cleavage.'

'What's wrong with that?'

'Not in that dress you weren't. You'd have to take it off completely for a randy mechanic to get a peek.'

'Shit.'

'You're going to have to change. Don't worry, you can wear the clothes you came in this morning. They're smart enough for the Royal.'

I picked up the bags and led the way upstairs. Sybil stripped off her dress and we agreed to hang it in my wardrobe until she had time to explain to Alice how she'd afforded it. I started searching through my underwear drawer for the pack of smaller-sized thongs, a pair of which I'd lent her for the party. Of course, the first thing my hand felt was the strap-on we'd both won in Gina's pass-the-parcel. I put it on top of the drawers while I rummaged. Sybil let out a short shriek.

'You've still got this. You used it yet?'

'Nah, Howard's not ready to take it up the bum. Its just wherever I put it, it gets in the way.'

'Let's take it with us.'

I turned in surprise at the excitement in her voice. She was holding the seven-inch dildo in her hand, running it up and down the shaft in a distracted manner while examining the straps and buckles.

'You tried it on?'

'Yeah. Its pretty snug. All Gina's stuff fits well. Its just that knob swings around like its got a life of its own. And goodness only knows how they ever get a rhythm going. Whenever I try thrusting with it the bloody thing goes haywire.'

She was laughing and gave the shaft a trial suck. That made me laugh too.

'Feels pretty realistic. Bit cold.'

'Put it away and get these on.'

I tossed her the pack of black thongs and watched as she stripped it of her panties. The lights in the room caught the gold of her fine pubes and made them shine. Sybil glanced up and caught me looking.

'I knew you fancied me. I can always tell. All that stuff about nibbling my tits. You loved it.'

I could feel myself blushing. She pushed her breasts against my arm and whispered.

'Come on, lets take it. You said they wanted a show. Pretty please.'

Her giggling was delightful. I made a show of giving in.

'OK, OK. But I'm telling you, if either of them spot it, its game over for Little Miss Innocent. You'd better be ready to get on your back and spread 'em.'

I tapped her behind and held out her blouse for her. We had a bit of fun adjusting the cleavage and I was red again by the time I'd finished. With a black almost-mini and plain jacket buttoned up, she looked respectable enough for the foyer and sexy enough for Room 506. I packed condoms, lube, wipes, body lotion, spare panties for both of us and finally held up the strap-on.

'You're absolutely sure about this.'

'I'm absolutely sure.'

'On your head be it. And if you make some smutty remark, its going straight back in the drawer.'

Sybil had opened her mouth to make a come back, but obviously thought better of it. We were downstairs and into the car in a couple of minutes. Just a slight detour so that she could swill her mouth with gin - authenticity is everything. We went over our plan of campaign again in the car. I repeated the cardinal rules: we were there on business and only for an hour, anything special and they'd have to pay extra. Sybil nodded gravely and repeated them back to me, but I noticed her eyes were shining in the car's interior light when we parked up and opened the doors. We both smoothed down our clothes and pushed our chest out in unison, then smiled and nodded at each other to note the coordination.

I rapped firmly on the door of 506 and it flew open almost immediately. Kevin, I'd remembered he was the taller of the two, had lost no weight since we'd last met. If anything his beer belly seemed rounder than I remembered. His red face and broken-veined nose suggested there's been no lifestyle changes either. The only thing different was that he seemed slightly less inebriated. He still stumbled when he bent to kiss my proffered cheek though and threw back his arm a little too enthusiastically to usher us in cracking his wrist against the wall. We both winced and edged by him into the brightly lit room.

'Norman. Lovely to see you again. This is Sybil. We spoke about her. She's had a rough day and just popped by to say hello and have a drink with us.'

I placed a protective arm around her shoulder and Sybil grinned at both of them whilst staring around the room taking everything in. Norman had been standing at the small desk all hotel rooms have. This one now held a half-drunk bottle of brandy, an unopened gin and large bottle of tonic as well as two bottles of Perrier. A small saucer of lemon slices and lime wedges next to a plastic contained full of melting ice made up the rest of the makeshift bar.

He'd obviously been in the process of pouring a couple of brandies into the plastic cups which were the only receptacles, but he stopped what he was doing and, wiping his hands on his trousers, advanced on me and slobbered a kiss against my cheek.

'Eh lass, those breasts are a sight for sore eyes. I've missed them. And you Sybil, you're a tiny little thing aren't you?'

He looked like he might be about to pick her up with one hand, but simply offered an open pudgy palm for her to shake.

'Drinks girls. Here's yours, Kev. G a T for you Sybil? Ice and lemon? You're going to have to deal with that stuff yourself, ducks, I've no bloody idea what to do with it.'

'I think we should settle the money first, don't you? Then we can all enjoy ourselves properly.'

'You're right lass. Business before pleasure that's what we always say, isn't it Kev?'

'Oh my god, you're actually going to do this. I thought you must be joking. Bloody hell Monique.'

Sybil's speech came out exactly as we'd rehearsed. She reached over and picked up her drink, downing it in one. Norman pulled out the biggest wad of fifties I'd ever seen and started peeling some off.

'Three fifty we agreed, five hundred for the two of you. There's always a discount for my favourite clients.'

'Those Cheltenham bookies are going to ban us if we keep winning at this rate. We like to spend big, Sybil, when we've had a big win, don't we Kev? Help yourself to another of those, luv, Monique here told us you'd had a bad day.'

'Unzip me first will you sweetie?'

Norman had handed me five hundred and slipped his hand under my dress to stroke my arse. Sybil did as she was told twittering to both men about how this was all new to her and were they sure they didn't mind her being there. She took my dress and folded it on the single bed at the far side of the room. Kevin had slumped into one of the armchairs and Norman took the other. Now in transparent bra and matching panties as well as stockings and high heels, I arranged myself on Kevin's lap. He raised a hand to my breast and started tweaking my nipple straight away. Sybil made herself another drink and looked around.

'Where do you want me to sit? I don't want to get in the way.'

'Tha's too little to get in the way. Why don't you come and sit here while we have a little chat.'

Norman slapped his thigh and opened his legs wide grinning up at her shocked expression.

'I'm better upholstered than any of the furniture here and I promise to be good.'

'Well if you really promise?'

'Scouts honour. We're all friends here. Why don't you at least take your jacket off and relax a little?'

'I suppose it is a little warm in here.'

'I'll give you twenty quid to take it off.'

'Now Kev, remember what we said? I'll do the talking, you just try and be nice. Poor Sybil's having a hard time, poor lass.'

Norman patted his thigh again. Sybil slipped off her jacket and laid it out on the headboard of the big double bed before arranging herself on Norman's knee both hands clutching her drink. Kevin had begun nuzzling my breasts with a little encouragement.

'That's the ticket. I suppose I ought to pay what Kev promised, though I do apologise for his behaviour.'

'No I couldn't. Its not right.'

'Nonsense darling, we pay what's promised where we come from. I'll just put this fifty down here - I've nothing smaller, I'm afraid.'

He flattened the note next to the bottles and put his arm around Sybil's waist encouraging her further up towards his groin. Sybil giggled and ground her bottom into his leg as if settling herself. She took another swig from her drink and giggled again.

'Monique and her pal put on a smashing show for us last time we were here. Its the talk of our local golf club.'

'What did she do, if you don't mind me asking?'

'I think it might be a little too risqué as they say, for an innocent girl like you.'

He patted her leg with his free hand and squeezed her more tightly. I was undoing my bra. I still had hopes that I might be able to wear it again after Kevin had been gnawing at it. When I tossed it away he buried his head between my breasts and started chewing at them instead.

'She's got a magnificent pair, your mate, I'm sorry that my friend is slobbering all over her, he's a little bit worse for wear.'

'That's all right, I'm pretty broad minded and I did say I'd watch. Do you mind if I have another drink?'

'Help yourself. Pour me one too will you? How much did you say your car's going to cost?'

He downed the rest of his brandy and slipped his hand down to squeeze her bottom as he 'helped' her up. Sybil giggled and said cheeky and took the two short steps over to the table. She made sure there was plenty of boob on view as she leant forward to pour and Norman made no attempt to hide his stare. He reached into his trouser pocket ad started to count out notes. She looked into his eyes when she answered his question.

'Five hundred and twenty seven was the estimate they gave us. I've no idea where I'll get that sort of money from.'

'Can I tell you a little secret?'

'What?'

'Promise not to be cross?'

'With you? Never.'

'When I was talking to your friend on the phone she said you have a great cleavage. I'll tell tha' what, she wasn't lying.'

'Monique, you didn't.'

'When the goods are on the counter, you can't blame the customers for looking, Sybil.'

I smiled at her and she burst out laughing. Norman joined in. I went back to helping Kevin solve the conundrum of how to get into the tiniest G-string on earth. It seemed to be flummoxing him despite all his pawing. Norman patted his knee again and she resumed her position.

'What say we make a deal?'

'What kind of deal?'

'You've already made a quick twenty by taking off your jacket. Something you were going to do anyway. Am I right?'

'I suppose.'

'What say we let you keep the rest of the fifty if you just undo the other buttons so we can all get a proper look at them?'

'I shouldn't. No I couldn't.'

'Come on, we're all friends here like I said. I've put five hundred down over there. Lets see what we can do to help each other out.'

'I'll toss in another twenty if she takes off the shirt altogether.'

'Me too.'

'Monique, I'm surprised at you. I thought we were friends.'

'We are. But I've fancied you for ages. I don't mind splashing out a bit of my own cash to get a proper eyeful.'

'Seventy quid just to take off that lovely blouse. Save it getting all wrinkled.'

Sybil's laugh sounded genuine. Norman's hand was back on her derrière propelling her up whether she wanted to or not.

'Well I suppose. But no touching mind. I came here to watch, not join in.'

'Monique looks like she's having a good time though, doesn't she? Its all a bit of fun.'

She was workmanlike as she stripped off the cheap satin. We all made encouraging noises and she made a show of putting a finger on the pile of notes before making herself another G and T. She'd told me on the way over that she didn't have the gene which makes us susceptible to the effects of alcohol, something she'd learned from a TV science show. On current evidence, it seemed to be true. She poured Norman another brandy as well and handed it to him as she plumped down on his knee. He put it straight down on the table and cupped her breast with his fat hand.

'Hey.'

'Sorry, I thought I saw a bit of lint. Straight up.'

'And I thought you were a gentleman.'

'Oh I am, I am. Just looking for a way to help a damsel in distress make the money she needs to get herself back on the road. Look, I'll put down another fifty for your blouse. That means you owe us ten.'

He reached into his pocket and peeled off another note.

'Well I suppose that is nice of you.'

'Is it true that you've got a thing for older men?'

'Monique's told you everything, hasn't she?'

'Not everything I'm sure. Just one or two little morsels. Look at her, she's having the time of her life. Aren't those breasts great?'

I was giving a Royal Shakespeare Company-rated performance getting Kevin to perform. I'd started groaning and writhing about, mostly to get him to stick to the task when he found an erogenous zone. It wasn't working too well, but at least he was fingering me at last and still thinking he was in charge.

'They're very nice.'

'Very nice, that's a bit of an understatement. So where do you stand on older gentlemen?'

'For the really nice ones.'

'Like me?'

'Yes, like you.'

He picked up his plastic glass and made to clink a toast with her. She drank down more of the gin and then kissed him on the forehead. He took that as an invitation to stroke her breast again before settling his hand on her thighs. This time pushing his fingers between her legs.

'So go on?'

'Where do you stand on older gentlemen - like me, was the question?'

'I was going to say, I don't stand at all, I mostly just get on my knees. But timing's everything with a good joke.'

'On your knees, did you say? And what might you do when you're down there?'

'What do you think?'

'What do I think? Well there's only one thing which springs to mind.'

'And that is?'

'How can I put this without sounding rude?'

'Ha. Mostly I get on my knees. That's a good one. Wait 'til I tell the missus that one.'

'Shut up Kevin.'

There was unanimity on that in the room. With one abstention, of course. Sybil had made sure her legs were imperceptibly widened and it looked as if Norman was now gently stroking her while they spoke. The ball, as they say, was in her court.

'Go on then.'

'Go on what?'

'You were about to tell us what a nice girl like me might get up to kneeling in front of an older gentleman, like yourself.'

'Well the only thing which springs to mind, and I'm sorry again to put it so crudely, is that she'd be going to suck his dick.'

'Got it in one.'

She threw back her head and laughed which meant that Norman easily shoved his hand up to her pussy. He was clearly not a man to turn an opportunity down and he started vigorously massaging her slit. He looked across at me and winked.

'And if I was to give you another hundred would you do that? Come on you know you like giving blow jobs.'

'Two hundred. And another twenty for Monique for grassing me up. God, I'm pissed, I'm beginning to think you're all in it together.'

'Two ton for a suck-and-spit? That's a bit steep, don't you think?'

'I always swallow.'

'And you think Monique deserves a reward? Last time she came here she got her bottom spanked.'

'She didn't.'

'She did. Pink as a prawn by the time she was done.'