Professional Excellence Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So?'

''Yes, I did. Thank you for bringing her. I had a wonderful time.'

I was pleased we were still on the same wavelength and he could so easily answer my unspoken question.

'We did too. You performed magnificently. She's great, isn't she?'

'Unsurpassed, I'd say, except of course, by you.'

'Flatterer.'

'It gets you everywhere, I'm told.'

I leaned over and kissed him, listing one or two of the places it would get him if we didn't change the subject.

'Do you think Sybil will continue in theprofession?'

I nodded to acknowledge the delicacy with which he carefully alluded to our mutual employment.

'I do hope so. She's a fascinating woman and I, for one, would like to see more of her.'

'I don't know and I'm not going to pressure her. It has to be her decision. That goes for you too. She must be left to decide for herself.'

I tried to keep my voice neutral, but I'm sure I sounded stern towards the end. I turned to look at David's reaction and to emphasise my seriousness. He looked disappointed.

'Look. She's not like me. Like us, dare I say? Meeting you and enjoying the afternoon of her life is way out of her experience. It would take very little to persuade her to throw up her current life to do it again. The money alone would probably clinch it.'

'So?'

'So don't tempt her. Let me be frank.'

'You'd have to grow a moustache first.'

He reached over and tweaked my breast over the thick Terry towelling. I smiled to acknowledge the weak joke and the attempts to lighten the tone.

'If I had to give all this up tomorrow - say the world found out what I do and Howard's business suffered as a consequence.'

'I see.'

'I'd suffer very little materially. Socially, maybe, but frankly being made a pariah by those who would love to would be no great loss.'

'I can see that.'

'I'm having as much sex as I want. Doing things I'd never have dreamed of a few months ago - and loving it, by the way - as well as making pin money on the side.'

'A little more than pin money, I think.'

'You're right, of course. I'm frankly pretty loaded. But anyway, for Sybil, it would be different.'

'How so?'

'For a start, the money she makes today will be the equivalent - I'd guess - of about half her monthly income.'

'No.'

I have to say I was a little surprised that David was so unaware of the material reality of the vast majority of residents in the town. Surprised, but not shocked. We, the comfortably off, seldom gave much thought to anything beyond the right-wing ramblings of the British press.

'Yes. And sure she'd be comfortable for the first few months servicing you and others like you.'

'I've said a thousand times, that if I could give out business cards for you, you'd never stop working. Same goes for Sybil.'

'To a point.'

'What do you mean?'

I gave him a quizzical look. Was he really so cosseted and naive?

'Let me spell it out. Why do you and I have such a good relationship? Personal and professional?'

'Well.'

I could see his mind click straight to the sex. It was flattering, but not to the point I was trying to make.

'It's because not only is the sex fantastic and free of strings, but we can talk to each other.'

'About anything.'

'Hell, if either of us had had the gumption we might have had an affair and you'd have saved yourself thousands. We're a product of the same world. We have the same interests.'

'I'd never have... Howard...'

I squeezed his arm to reassure him that I was not criticising.

'Neither would I. We're in this position because of a series of delightful accidents. But Sybil's not the same as us. She's from a different world. She wouldn't know how to behave in the bar of an expensive hotel. Or which fork to use if you took her to thePump House.'

'The boys in Spain were very taken with her. I'm sure there's more than a few of them who would be happy to pay for her company.'

'Sure, once, maybe twice. A little excitement with a bit of rough from the wrong side of town who scrubs up well. But they'd soon get bored once the novelty wore off.'

'I take your point.'

'And if she takes this up, she'd have no option but to take on all comers. The rent would still have to be paid. Her daughter fed and clothed.'

We were both quiet. Thinking. I leaned over to kiss David properly. Both to reassure him and comfort myself. I too had begun to think seriously of the consequences for Sybil if she made the decision, I had to admit, I'd encouraged her towards.

It was about then she made her entrance, towelling her hair as I had done, but in her case babbling non-stop about the luxury of the bathroom and everything in it. When she saw us in a clinch she threw herself onto the bed, pulling at the belt she'd tied around her waist.

'Are we having seconds? Great. I have to say David you're the best fuck I've had in years.'

I interrupted as she struggled out of the robe and David and I were treated to the view of her naked body again. I knew I was tempted and that David - our recent conversation notwithstanding - would be sore pressed to turn down what was being offered.

'Sorry, Sybil. We've got to go. David has an important business meeting on some golf course or another. It wouldn't go well if he showed up with a couple of hookers in tow. You want me to change the bed? Mrs P?'

'She's at her sister's for a few days. I'll deal with all this later.'

David laughed and joined me in getting off the bed. He put on his favourite silk dressing gown while I collected our discarded underwear and put mine on. I handed Sybil hers as David cooed compliments at her and we all strolled to the door and down to where our dresses were waiting as if we'd been doing this for years.

Sybil and I were quiet as we zipped each other into our respective dresses. David kept up an affable monologue of flattery and inconsequential praise whilst we did. He went o his desk and came back with two envelopes: the original which had cause all the fuss earlier, and another, rather fatter one. He handed them both to Sybil, then caught her hand and drew it to his lips again as he bowed.

'I can't thank you enough for this afternoon. The money is barely compensation enough. I've transferred your fee to your account as usual Monique. Gosh, is that the time. I'm teeing off in an hour. Barely long enough to make myself respectable.'

He walked us to the door, his hand discretely on Sybil's back steering her out. His tale was a complete fiction of course and I whispered my thanks as I kissed his cheek at the door. She went up on tiptoes to kiss his cheek and thank him again before the door was closed firmly behind us.

We walked to the car in silence. I started the engine and pulled away to stop again when we were out of sight of the house. Sybil had opened the envelope and riffled the notes with her thumb to estimate the contents. I heard her intake of breath quite clearly as she mentally calculated the total. As soon as I pulled on the handbrake she let out a loud scream and threw her arms around my neck. I'd known something like it was coming.

'Fucking hell, that was brilliant. Thank you, thank you, thank you.'

She covered my face with kisses. I felt the seat belt tighten under the force of her affection.

'When I first saw him, I thought it'd be a right quickie. All the hard work in getting him stiff enough to perform at all. But shit, he was amazing.'

She looked at me like a teenager whose discovered a new favourite band. I nodded back at her smiling.

'When he ate me out, I knew I was going to squirt. God that hasn't happened in years. Do you think he minded?'

I just kept smiling and nodding, making sympathetic sounds of agreement when it was appropriate. She took several minutes to go through his sexual accomplishments, punctuating her excitement with further impromptu hugs and kisses each as sudden and overwhelming as the first. Eventually she started to slow, but not after mentioning slyly how she'd felt when I sucked her boobs and the excitement she'd experienced lying beneath me whilst David reamed me. She eventually ground to a halt and handed me the thinner of the two envelopes, now crumpled from being squeezed in her fist. I started to object, but noticed her jaw set and eyes cool. The April I'd first met, determined on her independence and refusal to be patronised, was back momentarily. I shut up and put the notes in my handbag.

Sybil nodded for us to leave as I restarted the engine and started complaining wistfully about David's meeting and how ready she'd been for another seeing-to before he'd called it off. I noticed she was pressing her hand against her groin as she spoke. It was then my phone rang. The screen told me it was Michael, the barman from the Royal Hotel, the erstwhile magician whose assistant I'd recently been and all-round pain in the bum. I pulled over again before answering. Being rude to him on hands-free was not something I wanted to do.

'Michael. How's it hanging?'

'You been avoiding me? I haven't seen you for weeks.'

This last part was true. Since Howard came back from Spain and our relationship changed again, we'd both been like newly weds with only eyes for each other. I'd kept up Monique's appointments with David and Monty, but missed my last two regular evenings at the Hideaway Bar.

'Avoiding you? Chance'd be a fine thing. You've been missing me, obviously, I only wish the feeling was mutual. Not.'

I waited for him to compose a similar riposte and shook my head smiling towards April. She was looking a little worried that I might have a problem.

'You remember Kevin and Norman?'

'Kevin and Norman? Remind me.'

'I don't bloody know, do I. I'm not your pimp. Anyway, I got a call from one of them just now.'

'OK?'

'That's all very well for you to say. I'm at work. They called the switchboard and asked to be put through. Pissed and it's still afternoon.'

'I can see that might be inconvenient.'

I smiled at April again as she struggled to make sense of the one side of the conversation she could hear.

'Incon-bloody-venient, I almost told 'im to fuck off. Calling me at work. Asked me if I could arrange a couple of prozzies for him and his mate.'

'A couple of prozzies? That's what he asked for?'

I saw Sybil's ears prick up like a cat's at the sound of a can being opened. She leaned closer trying to hear what was being said.

'Yeah. Said they'd met a "right couple of goers" one with "enormous knockers" when they were last in the hotel. I thought of you straight away.'

I was smiling at the bitterness with which he repeated their phrases. Sybil was jiggling up and down and making faces to try and get me to explain what was going on.

'Ah, that's sweet. Thank you.'

'Sweet. Sweet. I'll give you sweet. Them too. Talking about you like that.'

'I didn't realise you cared so much Michael.'

'Shut up.'

'And to be fair to them, I do haveenormous knockers you have to admit.'

'Huh.'

'And I am a right goer as you'd know yourself if you ever took me up on the offers I keep making. Is ours for ever to be a platonic love?'

I had to hold the phone away from my ear and cover my mouth to stifle my laughter as Michael spluttered and cursed at the other end. I had to frown and shake my head at Sybil who was now demanding to know what was going on in more than a stage whisper.

'Anyway, they gave me a number. I said I'd get you to call if I could remember who you were. I'm already regretting that I do.'

I made scribbling motions in the air and pointed towards the glove compartment where Sybil found my notepad and pen. I took the number which Michael repeated twice at a snail's pace to make sure I got it right. I repeated it back to him and heard him grunt.

'Incidentally, why didn't you?'

'Didn't I what?'

'Tell him tofuck off, 'scuse my French.'

'He offered me fifty quid if I could "fix him up with a shag".'

'Fifty quid. Just for giving me a phone number. You'll be making more from this than I willpro rata.'

'I'llpro rata you next time I get a chance.'

'You know, my sweet, that that's all I've ever wanted from our relationship.Adieu, mon amour, a bientot.'

I hung up as Michael broke into a rage of expletives at the other end.

'Is that more blokes wanting to fuck?'

'Probably.'

'Call them. Tell them we'll do it.'

'Maybe.'

'Come on, you know I'm up for it.'

She was wheedling.

'I haven't had two different blokes on the same day for years. Why don't we? It'll be fun.'

I held up my hand to quieten her as I pressedring on the number I'd tapped in. I could hear the sound of train passengers in the background when it was answered.

'Norman James and associates. Norman speaking.'

'Norman, how are you? It's Monique here. Michael from the Royal asked me to get in touch.'

'Ahm in fine fettle, lass. How's thi sen?Its her. She only fucking called.'

He was obviously speaking to someone else at the other end. I remembered Norman and his friend the moment I heard the Lancashire accent. They were fat, fifty, boisterous, loud and, when I'd met them on my first night as a prostitute, incredibly drunk. I'd had my bottom spanked as I lay across their knees and got hard as I suffered. Then they'd wanked over my tits as Suzette, the friend who'd helped me out and introduced me to sex-for-money, had gone down on me. We'd left them semi-comatose with drool running out of their mouths and spunk dribbling from their flaccid cocks which still hung outside their clothing.

'I'm fine, thank you. Is that Kevin with you? Do send him my love.'

'She remembers tha' lad. Sends her love. We're in here. I'm glad to hear it. Yes, Kevin's here. So how about it? You free later?'

'Never free, Norman dear, but very reasonable. I am due to meet a special client later, but I'd love to squeeze you both in if I can. What time are you getting to town?'

'She's going to squeeze us in. What'd I tell you? We're due in about six. Will tha' mate be able to come too?'

I checked my watch and waved for Sybil to calm down. She was almost beside herself with excitement.

'Six you say. What's the time now?'

I checked my watch. It was just coming up to four o'clock.

'I could meet you in your room at say six-thirty. We could have an hour or so together before I have to go. You asked about Suzette. Unfortunately she won't be able to come. She's in the south of France looking after a sick relative.'

'That's a shame.Her mate's a no-show.'

I could hear Kevin asking something at the other end, but not make out what because of the ambient noise of the train.

'It is, isn't it. But I understand they're recovering and Suzette expects to be home soon. Was Kevin asking something?'

'He was. All right, I'll ask her. Keep tha' snout out. He wanted me to ask if you were the one with...'

'Theenormous knockers? That's what Michael said you'd requested. Yes I am.'

'Brilliant lass.Yes, it's her. OK, OK, I'll ask Erm, is there any chance you could bring a friend with you?'

'A friend? At this short notice? That might be difficult.'

Sybil was nodding vigorously and waving her hand to make sure I got her attention.

'Well...'

'Yeah, who is it? Tell her we'll pay extra. Come on lass, you know we're good for it.'

'I was just on my way to have coffee with a mate when I got Michael's call.'

'That's easy then. Bring her along. I know. I just told her didn't I? Shush. What were you saying?'

'My friend. Problem is, she doesn't do it for money.'

'Can't tha' talk her round?'

'She does like older men though.'

'She sounds perfect. Tell tha' what. We'll tip you an extra fifty if you can get her to the hotel.'

'An extra fifty if I persuade her?'

Sybil was mouthing yes and nodding like a novelty animal in the back of an old car with dodgy suspension. The venal side of my character suddenly realised we could turn this into a big payday. And I could have some fun of my own as well.

'Like I said, she does like older men. She's terribly shy though. I think the idea of having sex for money would shock her. Though...'

'What? What? The lass is talking now, Shurrup will you. You were saying.'

'An ex of mine said she can suck cock like a professional.'

Sybil was nodding and giving me a thumbs-up sign.

'Said she could get a stiffy out of a sock full of warm custard when she applied herself.'

'Sounds perfect. Bring her along. There's an extra fifty in it for you and fifty on top if she's as good as you say.'

'You're a very persuasive man. I'll tell you what. I'll see me friend. Put your offer to her and call you back in half-an-hour. No promises mind.'

'Champion lass.'

'I'm looking forward to seeing you again. Love to Kevin.'

Sybil looked a little peeved. I started the car and we finally left David's drive and headed for home.

I'll do it. I was trying to tell you. Why don't you call them back. Say we'll both be there.'

'Patience, grasshopper. Leave the business negotiations to me.'

'But they offered you fifty quid just to get me to say yes didn't they?'

'They did. Like I said, just leave it to me.'

I explained while we drove that Norman and Kevin were the polar opposites of David and emphasised the need for her to think hard before agreeing. When I told her how drunk and crude they'd been at our first meeting she simply shrugged.

'Sounds like the sort of blokes I pull all the time. I don't know why you're making such a fuss.'

I laid out their predilection for girl-on-girl action and went through blow-by-blow what had happened the last time.

'I only got through it because I was completely drunk. I'd already had two blokes and was feeling up for anything when I agreed, but even then I almost chickened out. Probably should have done.'

She was quiet for some time after that.

'I did like it when you sucked my boobies. And licking yours wasn't too bad either.'

'Admit it. You were on a different planet when both those things happened. They won't give a shit about how turned on you are, or not. They'll just want what they want and assume that their money can buy them anything.'

'I hear what you say - they say that all the time at work whenever someone complains - but I'm still up for it. I loved fucking David and the cash will be ore than useful.'

She stopped me interrupting her.

'And I'm still not sure I'd want to do this again after today.'

'That's a relief. I just want what's best for you.'

'And tonight, that's to experience as much as I can so I can decide properly whether to continue or not.'

It was my turn to think. She was right, of course, it was her decision. And Norman and Kevin would definitely show her that it wasn't all posh houses and kissed hands, that was for sure. I stopped the car as we pulled into our road and reached for my phone again. I explained I didn't want to conduct negotiations in the house in case Nigel or Howard were there. She nodded and sat quietly while I rang.

'Norman. Bad news I'm afraid. My friend's car's broken down. I'm going to pick her up.'

'You'll still ask her though won't you love?'

'Of course. Just letting you know. Speak later.'

Sybil was giggling.

'Treat 'em mean to keep 'em keen,eh?

'Precisely.'

We drove up to the house to discover it empty. I chided Alice for kidnapping my son and checked my other phone to see if he or Howard had left any messages. Turned out they'd decided on a boys' night and gone off to a football match. All I knew about our local team was that they were universally recognised as being rubbish.

'I guess that means drinking a lot of beer and swearing loudly at the referee.'

'And they'll be hyper when they get home.'