Professor Bimbo Lewis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh yeah, oh yeah, that's good. I can tell you know what you're doing already. Oh I like you much better as a Bimbo, Laura," he grunted and shifted so that he could lean back more in his chair. The movement pushed his stiff dick deeper into my face and I happily accepted it. I rolled my tongue around his head and allowed drool to build up in my mouth so that I could slurp loudly as I began to bob my head up and down.

"I was going to try and fuck those fat titties too, but this blowjob feels too good! You should be proud of yourself, Laura! Do you know how many students bribe me with their bodies? You're better than all of them! Oh fuck yes, just like that, just like that you slut!"

I moaned loudly at the nice man's compliments and opened my throat so that his big tasty cock could slide all the way down. I kept one hand on his balls to continue to massage them, but I used my free hand to grope at - what did he call them?? Oh right - my fat titties over my top. They were so sensitive, I loved them so much. How did I ever live without them before? I must have been so unhappy before I was a Bimbo.

"Oh I don't care, I'm just gunna blast in you," Angus said and gripped my long blonde hair in a rough fist then began to fuck my throat. I was in heaven as this powerful large man used me like an object, confirming my purpose as a cum-hungry cock-serving Bimbo. My eyes rolled back and I allowed lewd wet gagging noises to escape my throat and I was rewarded for my work. Angus pushed my face all the way down into his pubes and began to unleash his load directly into my stomach.

I gulped as best I could to help massage his cock and although I couldn't taste the cum because it bypassed my tongue, I still felt so grateful that I was allowed to be used by this. He pulled out just before his last blast finished and he shot a little spurt out onto my cleavage.

"Now get out of here. I want your office cleared out within the hour. I hope your new teeny little brain can still find it!" He laughed. He pushed my head away with his gut as he stood up to pull his pants back up.

"Yes, Sir! Thank you, Sir!" I said.

I felt so refreshed and satisfied and I bounced all the way to my office. I honestly wasn't sure if I would be able to find it either, but some instinct inside me brought me to my door. I gasped in disgust when I walked inside. The decorations were so drab and boring and my desk looked like the sort that old ladies had. I was embarrassed that I used to live like this. I didn't know the first thing to do when it came to packing up my office so I just stood there for a moment and stared. Then I remembered the cum that Angus had left on my cleavage and I scooped it up with my fingers and sucked it off into my mouth.

"Mmm," I said out loud. Then a noise came from behind me and in walked that nice man who had driven me home that one night!

"Heya, dummy!" He said with a charming grin.

"Master!" I cooed. I threw my arms open and trotted towards him for a hug but he held his hand out to stop me.

"Oh I'm very happy to hear you say that, but no, I'm not your Master. Your Master hired me and it looks like I did a great job. Why don't you bend over the desk for me and expose that slutty ass of yours. My client requested that you be served to him this way." Sebastian said.

"Right here in this ugly office?" I said with a pout. Although I didn't want my new Master to see me in such an ugly place, I wasn't about to disobey a strong smart handsome man either and so I lifted up my skirt and bent over my desk. I could feel my bare pussy dripping down my leg. I felt so glad that I didn't wear underwear.

"Yes, it's going to be a cathartic place for him to fuck you, but I don't expect you to know what that means."

"Can I suck your dick while I wait, Mister?" I asked. I still didn't remember his name, but it didn't matter. If I didn't deserve to know it, then I didn't deserve to know it. That was the sort of decision that I was happy to leave to the sexy men who I served.

"Mmm, that's a nice idea, but you're Trevor's property now, so that's his decision."

"Ooohhh! Oh Trevor?!" I moaned. I wiggled my round plush bare ass in excitement. "Oh he's so handsome and mysterious! I've been trying to get his attention, like, ALL year! Are you being a trickster, Mister? Are you pulling a mean trick on me?"

"As much fun as I would have tricking you, I'm being serious," Sebastian said and walked around so that he could look at my cleavage as he talked to me. I squished it tightly against the desk so that he could have the best view possible. I really wished he would let me suck his dick again.

"So when's my Master gunna get here? My pussy is so wet," I whined. Sebastian looked at his phone.

"Good timing. It looks like he's almost here. Now don't look back at him while he fucks you, okay?"

"Can I look at him before that?" I ask, desperately wanting to see Trevor's handsome face again. I felt like it had been ages.

"No. Only when he tells you to."

I whimpered and dipped my face down into my cleavage to brace myself for the difficult task ahead. I heard the door open behind me and it took all I had to obey my orders and not look over my shoulder.

"Holy shit, what an ass," I heard Trevor's voice say. I whimpered again. Just the sound of his voice made me feel like I was close to orgasm, especially now that I knew that he was my Master. "You promise this is her?"

"You won't be able to mistake her once you see you," Sebastian said.

"Well I guess it wouldn't be so bad if I fucked a chick like this either way. Alright, you wanna watch?"

"Nah, I think she should be all yours. You got the key to her car and place, right?"

"You got it. Pleasure doing business with you," Trevor said.

"Are you gunna fuck me Master?!" I cried out. Sebastian grinned, but Trevor laughed out loud.

"Oh that's my bitch of a professor all right. She sounds much better now. Thanks for everything, Seb."

"Enjoy your toy," Sebastian said and walked out of my view. It was only a few seconds after the door closed behind him that my new Master pulled his pants down and lined up his cock with my desperate pussy.

"How's that feel, bitch?" Trevor said. I shivered with pleasure at his coarse angry voice. If my Master liked to be mean to me, then I liked it too.

"So so good, Master," I purred. I swayed my ass back and forth just slightly to rub my soaked entrance over the tip of his cock. "I want your dick so so badly. So badly."

"Oh this is perfect. You were told not to look at me unless I tell you to, right?" He said. He began to push himself inside me, but only the tip of his tip.

"Y-yes, Master, that's right. I won't look at you unless you tell me," I said.

"That's because you're lucky to serve me, do you understand that?"

"Yes, Master, oh yes! Yes yes yes!"

"You're nothing but a stupid Bimbo bitch who lives to serve me, do you understand?"

"Yes! Yes I understand, Master! I understand! Please! Please fuck my dumb little pussy!"

"You don't deserve this," he said and then he pushed his cock in hard. I came immediately before his thick staff was even halfway inside me. I hadn't had sex in far too long and I realized in that moment it was because I had been waiting for my Master. It filled me so perfectly and I was so happy that such a stupid useless bitch like me could at least have a hole to please my Master with.

"UNnNNHHH!" I moaned out as I climaxed. "OH! OH! OH! Oh your cock, Masterrr!"

"Fuck yeah, you're tight," Trevor said. He gripped onto the sides of my ass and pulled himself all the way in. I felt like I might pass out from pleasure. I couldn't believe how completely filled I felt and how perfectly his cock matched the walls of my pussy. I tried to squeeze down harder to make him feel better. It wasn't easy through the spasms of my orgasm, but anything for Trevor. Anything for my Master.

"Fuck me, Master! Fuck my tight little pussy!"

"You know I will, you stuck up bitch!" Trevor yelled and began to thrust faster.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" I moaned.

"Take it! Take it! Stupid slut!"

"Yes! Yes! Thank you! Thank you!"

Trevor spanked my huge ass and plowed into my horny little pussy over and over, blessing my Bimbo body with his perfect horny cock. When he came I had my second orgasm of the session, creaming hard over his perfect pistoning member. I loved the feeling of being filled with his seed, especially knowing that I now belonged to him, that I was his personal Bimbo who lived to serve his cock and tend to his every whim. I didn't know what I did to deserve such a wonderful Master and lucky life, I just knew that I was grateful for whatever it was that led me to this. From what I could tell, I was a pretty boring and stuffy person before Master saved me, but he must have seen something in me to turn me into a happy horny Bimbo.

After Master drilled my pussy in my office, he took me home and fucked me again on the sofa. He made me wear a blindfold and walk around in a bikini. I loved waking him up with blowjobs and sitting down on his big dick whenever he asked. He was teaching me to be a better person and I was just so, so lucky to be his student.