Professor Gaia's Bi Black Mania

Story Info
John Johnson bangs Professor Gaia and Julius.
1.6k words
3.5
2.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

Meet Professor Gaia, a delightfully curvy, deliciously thick, curvy, brown-skinned and dark-haired soul sister who really needs no introductions. The Queen of Afrocentric porn has arrived. In an adult film industry packed with broads who just through the motions, this gal clearly loves what she does. This young African American woman with the angelic face, naughty smile and big ole titties set out to make Black porn great again. With the aid of her lover Julius, a tall, dark-skinned, muscular gentleman with a titanic dick, Professor Gaia has blazed a path of lust and creativity in the world of porn. Nothing wrong with that at all...

In her video titled Cuck Training, Professor Gaia teases her audience and even brags about getting an unknown, presumably Black male cuckold to suck her lover Julius dick. Now, as Julius is the handsome, well-endowed brother who gets to bend Professor Gaia over, smack that round ass and slam his thick dick into her sweet pussy, one would assume that he is straight. Assumptions can be so damn off the mark, though. Professor Gaia and her man Julius may be sexually fluid, and that's more than okay...

John Johnson is a handsome, dark-skinned and muscular, openly bisexual African American porn star who rocks across multiple genres. If you're the kind of man or woman who enjoys watching handsome Black men slide their thick dark cocks into the mouths, butt holes and vaginas of lusty white women, John Johnson is your man. The brother can be seen butt-fucking sexy white female porn stars like Lana Rhoades, and he's done the same thing to sexy goth ladies like Charlotte Sartre. No shame in John Johnson's game...

As much as John Johnson enjoys banging the ladies, he is also partial to the fellas at least some of the time. John Johnson did his bisexual porn debut in a steamy interracial porn video with sexy, big-booty Black female porn star Lotus Lain and openly bisexual white male porn star Wolf Hudson. John Johnson followed this with a steamy all-Black threesome with his lady friend Lotus Lain, and a handsome, light-skinned brother named Mickey Mod. A great time was had by all...

"I am partial to couples," said John Johnson as he dined with Professor Gaia and her man Julius at a neat Afro-Caribbean restaurant in the City of Atlanta, Georgia. Professor Gaia smiled and admired John Johnson, one of those rare handsome, masculine Black men who can admit to swinging both ways. Julius looked at Professor Gaia, who quietly assessed their new friend John Johnson. Julius absolutely loves the way his lady Gaia thinks, and knew she had some wickedly naughty ideas in mind...

"I admire your work as well," Julius said to John Johnson, who grinned and nodded. From the moment John Johnson walked into the restaurant and locked eyes with Julius, he knew that the brother swings both ways. Gay men have an altogether different vibe than bisexual men. John Johnson knows how to spot other bisexual men because he's a bisexual man and quite comfortable in his skin. The brother loves big-booty women and handsome, masculine men, and there's nothing wrong with that...

"John Johnson, you are a fine bisexual brother, but if you want to play with Julius and I, you must do so by our rules," Professor Gaia stated firmly. John Johnson smiled at the lovely young Black woman whose sexual exploits he'd been following for quite some time. Professor Gaia is one fine gal and her sex scenes with both women and men sizzle. On top of that, Professor Gaia is a soul sister who digs the brothers instead of chasing the others. How does a brother get so lucky?

"I'm down with that, folks," John Johnson replied, and after finishing their dinner, Professor Gaia and her man Julius brought their new friend home. After being given a tour of the place, John Johnson sat down on the living room couch with Professor Gaia and her man Julius. Time for the handsome bisexual Black gentleman to entertain the hell out of a certain curvy Black lady and her heteroflexible Black male lover. John Johnson is a man who relishes challenges and doesn't back down...

"Let's do this," Professor Gaia said, and the sultry, busty and curvaceous young Black woman undressed, revealing her sinfully sexy body. John Johnson felt his dick stir as Professor Gaia turned around and twerked that ass for him. As Julius watched, Professor Gaia went to John Johnson and gave him a lap dance. The action didn't stop there, as John Johnson slipped out of his clothes, and showed Professor Gaia what he was working with...

"Let me pleasure you," John Johnson said as he put Professor Gaia on the couch, and spread her thick dark thighs. As Professor Gaia sat there, John Johnson knelt before her and inhaled her womanly scent. Grinning, Professor Gaia nodded approvingly as John Johnson buried his handsome face between her thick thighs and began eating her pussy. Julius, seated nearby, watched the action while stroking his big dark dick. The whole Black cuckolding thing is totally okay with Julius, that's why Professor Gaia made the popular and controversial Cuck Training video.

"Go for it," Julius said, and he admired both his lady Professor Gaia's curvy body, especially her fine tits and thick thighs, and John Johnson's manly body while masturbating. John Johnson licked Professor Gaia's clit and fingered her wet pussy, causing the curvy young Black woman to moan deeply and shudder with pleasure. John Johnson definitely knows his way around a vagina and he was just getting started. Professor Gaia never even knew what hit her. Twisting his fingers inside Professor Gaia's pussy, John Johnson stabbed her clit with his tongue...and the floodgates opened. Professor Gaia shrieked like a madwoman, orgasmic at last...

"Fuck me," Professor Gaia said, and Julius and John Johnson exchanged a grin then went to work on her. As Professor Gaia sucked Julius long and thick dark cock, John Johnson put her on all fours, playfully smacked that thick ass of hers and then entered her with a swift thrust. Professor Gaia sucked Julius dick eagerly, for she loves the way her man tastes. At the same time, Professor Gaia made that booty clap as she kept grinding against John Johnson's groin as he fucked her, much to his sheer delight...

"Gosh that was hot," Julius said, smiling at Professor Gaia and John Johnson. After going at it like this for a while, the three lovers switched things up. Professor Gaia found herself sandwiched between Julius and John Johnson. Lying flat on the carpet, Julius caressed Professor Gaia's big ole titties as she straddled him, impaling that fine pussy on his fuck stick. John Johnson came up behind Professor Gaia and caressed her big ass before lubricating her butt hole. Gently, John Johnson worked his dick into Professor Gaia's butt hole. John Johnson loves to fuck both female butt holes and male butt holes, but this bisexual brother loves Black female butts best...

"Fuck me harder," Professor Gaia screamed passionately as the two Black men poured their masculine energies into her. Julius sucked on Professor Gaia's tits as he slammed his dick into her pussy. At the same time, John Johnson filled Professor Gaia's butt hole with his big dark dick. Professor Gaia had a nice, clean butt hole and John Johnson loves fucking those. The freaky young Black woman's asshole felt warm and tight around John Johnson's dick, just the way he liked them. The three of them fucked like this for a while, climaxing time and again, and then they finally stopped...

"I'm still horny," John Johnson said, and he looked at Professor Gaia and Julius lustfully. Julius grinned and went over to John Johnson, whom he kissed passionately. As Professor Gaia looked on, Julius grabbed John Johnson's dick and began sucking him off. Professor Gaia watched, rubbing her erect nipples with one hand and fingering her wet pussy with the other. The young Black woman's butt was still sore from getting pounded by the bisexual stud known as John Johnson...

"Fuck me," Julius said, and he got on all fours, offering his ass to John Johnson. Grinning, John Johnson lubricated Julius ass and then worked his dick into his backdoor. Julius groaned as John Johnson's big dick popped into his butt hole. John Johnson loves to fill male butt holes and female butt holes with his big dark cock. Professor Gaia, immensely turned on, grabbed her favorite strap-on dildo, the same one from the Cuck Training video, and joined the action. Can a horny sister cut in on some bisexual Black male action?

"Suck on this," Professor Gaia said, and she silenced Julius groans by making him suck on her strap-on dildo as John Johnson continued to fuck him. John Johnson grinned and exchanged dap with Professor Gaia. Joining forces, the two of them serviced Julius at both ends. With a big dark dick up his butt hole and his lady's favorite dildo in his mouth, Julius thought he'd died and gone to bisexual male heaven. Professor Gaia and John Johnson fucked Julius holes like there was no tomorrow and didn't let up until the brother tapped out. Good times, folks...

"Thanks for your wonderful hospitality," John Johnson told Professor Gaia and her man Julius, much later. After showering and getting dressed, John Johnson bantered with his hosts, talking about all the mean, sexy and wicked things they'd just done. Professor Gaia is part of a growing movement of Black women who love bisexual Black men and don't consider male bisexuality to be sinful, evil, or a dealbreaker. John Johnson promised himself he'd visit Professor Gaia and Julius more often. For now, the brother had to get back to Los Angeles and shoot some more movies...


Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers