Professor Harlow Ch. 02

Story Info
Missy meets the president of the club.
3.1k words
4.5
16.3k
11
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awake to find it is already almost noon. I had classes this morning.

How long does he plan on keeping me here?

Stretching as I sit up, I realize there is a tray on the table next to the bed.

There is tea, hot water, coffee, a danish, and fruit. I opt for coffee and fruit.

Professor has left a note for me as well.

Miss Madison,

Shower and fix your face.

Eat some breakfast.

Meet me by the pool, naked.

That's it. No time limit. Good, at least I won't be punished right away. Still, I should probably hurry.

Showering quickly and throwing my hair up, I decide I'm presentable.

Nervous, I descend the stairs slowly and see Professor lounging by the pool with a newspaper.

He seemed to sense me because he dropped the paper and sat up; waiving me to him.

Without hesitating, I walk across the pale stone and present myself before him.

"Miss Madison, has your little pussy been eaten before?"

"Yes."

"You may address me as Sir, Professor, or Professor Harlow, that's it."

"Yes Sir"

"Good. Now, did you like it? Did you cum?"

"No to both, Professor."

"Well than I shall show you what it's like to enjoy it."

He stands, picks me up, and lifts me on to the corner of wet bar not far from where he was sitting.

"Lay back and slide your cunt over here Missy."

I feel like a child when he says it and wish I went by Melissa for a second.

"Scoot closer."

I feel like my ass is going to hang off if I scoot any closer.

Lifting my feet, he spreads my legs like a butterfly, and lowers his face to my mound.

My pussy is quickly getting wet in anticipation.

He runs his finger down my slit and finds out for himself.

"You like when I touch your little inexperienced pussy Missy?"

"Yes, Professor Harlow."

Wordlessly, he splits me to expose my clit. Wetting his finger with my juice he rubs my clit and starts to blow on it.

There is literally no way to describe the sensation and goosebumps cover my skin, despite it being warmer than normal today.

I knew that being with a man would be different but this is making me feel that sooner, rather than later, I could cum.

If I don't, maybe he will finally fuck me.

Gently he is licking my clit in circles as his finger circles my hole.

Do not cum Missy. OK. What can I think about?

Before I settle on something he starts to gingerly suck my clit and spin his finger a little further in me.

OMFG. I swear to God, Missy do not cum. A,B,C,D.

Fuck. He is replacing his finger with his tongue and his finger is on my clit. I am so close already. This is divine.

"You like this Missy? You're breathing is quite heavy."

"Ye. Ye. Yes Professor Sir," my voice quivering like my cunt.

"I can tell. Do you want to cum? "

"Yes please Professor Harlow," as shakily as before.

"Not yet. Maybe, if you are a good girl."

OK. There is a chance at least. E.F.G.H.I.

He is fucking me with his tongue.

Professor Harlow has his tongue in my pussy. This is way better than I had imagined!

J.K.L.M.N.O.

Oh God. His tongue is back on my clit and his finger is inside me, bumping a spot that is making it very hard to control it.

P.Q.R.S.T.

Breathe. Slow it down. DO NOT CUM.

U.V.W.X.

Oh no. Oh no. So close.

"You are very close aren't you Missy girl?"

"Yes Sir."

I can barely breathe and I'm still so close to cumming despite him standing back.

"Not yet. I have other plans."

God. Please let it involve cumming because if it doesn't I am definitely going to be punished.

Sweeping me from the bar, he pushes my back against the smooth stone support.

"You can cum. You have been a very good little slut."

Thank you God.

The minute he forces his cock into me I am cumming like I never have before. My juices are flowing out of me and literally splashing on the stone.

Shaking from what is the most earth shaking orgasm in my life and my pussy still squeezing down on his cock, he really starts to fuck me and I start to cum. Over and over again.

"Do you like my cock little slut?"

"Yes Professor Harlow! Yes. Yes. Yes," I scream as I start to thrust into his cock as he slams in to me.

"What do you think about your decision?"

"Grateful Professor. It is so good with your cock in me. Far better than I imagined. Sir."

"Do you want me to fuck you harder?"

"Yes. God Yes. I'll do anything you want as long as you keep fucking me!"

Slamming into me with such force my cunt is squeezing his cock like a vice.

One last thrust and he fills me full of cum. Hot spurt after spurt against my cervix sends me into the most forceful orgasm. This is what ecstasy is!

When he pulls his cock out, my pussy sprays out like I have never seen.

"Yes. Yes. You will do very nicely."

Professor Harlow instructs me to clean myself up and wait for him in my room.

Stepping into the room after my shower I see Professor waiting on the edge of the bed waiting for me.

"You passed your first test Missy girl and did a fantastic job. You may rest a bit until dinner. We have a very special guest joining us."

"Your evening wear is hanging in the dressing room. Meet us by the pool no later than 6pm."

"Yes Professor."

"Have you told anyone about our arrangement Miss Madison?"

"No Sir, I have not had an opportunity."

"Good. Let us keep this to ourselves, for the time being."

"Yes Sir. May I ask a question please?"

"You may."

"What shall I tell my friends? They will want to know where I am."

"You may tell them anything you wish, just not about this. Yet."

"6pm Miss Madison. And there is no need to wear undergarments going forward, at any time."

"Yes Sir."

He leaves the room and I immediately text Sara telling her I was called back home because my grandmother is ill.

I decide to take a little nap and fall deeply asleep.

Frantically looking at the clock I see it is only a bit after 4pm.

Plenty of time.

I wonder what he has chosen for me and decide to investigate.

The dressing room is twice the size of the dorm and there are more garments than I have had my whole life, collectively.

I thought for sure the outfit would be risqué but it is not.

Instead, he has chosen a gorgeous, nearly floor length, gown.

It is slinky, but not slutty.

Shimmering silver fabric that will cling to my body due to the fabric and cut. It has a flowy feel and while it is low cut, it covers my titties but not if I lean over for sure.

There are sparkling high heels, not even excessively high, but maybe 4 inches.

I'm shocked and wonder who the special guest is.

I turn and see there is even jewelry chosen for me.

Delicate drop diamond earrings and a subtle diamond necklace.

I better take some time with my hair and face, I think to myself.

Sitting at the vanity, I notice there is an abundance of very high-end makeup, lotions, creams and hair products.

I could get used to this.

Once my hair is dry, I pin it in a loose updo, and curl the loose ends.

Opting for glamorous but understated makeup; I check my face in the mirror.

There is clearly a difference from my normal makeup because I look positively radiant.

I carefully slide the dress over my head and notice there are slits up both legs but, again, not slutty at all.

Slipping my feet in the shoes, I inspect my reflection, and I am surprised how mature and sexy I look like this.

Wait. How did he know my shoe size anyway? And how did he know my dress size, like it was made for me?

Regardless, I could definitely get used to this.

I spritz myself with perfume and realize it is my perfume.

OK. This is weird. First opportunity, I must ask.

One last look in the mirror and I make my way to the pool.

Dressed like this, in a dress I would never be able to afford, I am nervous.

Will I be able to pull this elegance off?

Under the pergola, Professor Harlow is seated at an exquisitely set table with a gentleman who appears to be older than Professor.

"Miss Madison. Please meet the president of our little club. Mr. Gibson."

"Pleased to meet you Sir," I respond with a slight curtsey.

Where did that come from? I have never curtsied before in my life.

"Please be seated Miss Madison," Mr. Gibson instructs.

"Like me, all members of the group take on pet projects for a year. Some projects may stay longer through mutual consent," Professor Harlow explains.

"This year you are my pet project. Mr. Gibson has his own."

"Each project is very carefully selected after research based on certain qualities each girl has."

"You are probably wondering how everything in your closet will fit you perfectly, no?"

"Yes Professor Harlow. I was wondering."

"Once you started your slutty ways, trying to get my attention, we did a little research on you and once you were selected by myself and our club, we were able to obtain your measurements and shoe size. How that happened is neither here nor there so don't ask."

This is bizarre. How could that have even happened?

"Now, you will be asked to accompany either myself or any member of the club on trips, social events, and dates."

"You will he expected to behave as you have been requested. If not there will be consequences. Do you understand thus far?"

"Yes Professor, Sir."

"Good. Mr. Gibson and I will be taking a test drive with you, so to speak."

Before Professor Harlow finished speaking, wait staff brought out a large meal and drinks for us.

"You prefer vodka tonics with lime, correct Missy?"

Were they stalking me or what?

"Yes Sir."

The meal before us is delightful. A perfectly grilled T-bone, baked potato with sour cream, steamed asparagus, and salad. Everything is plated as though we are at a five star restaurant, including fine porcelain dishes.

Small talk fills our dinner conversation. Where was I born, what was my family like, do I like to travel, and other mundane questions are asked of me.

I think to myself they probably know all the answers and I am unsure why they are even asking.

As dinner ends, I start to wonder what they have planned for me. More importantly, does it involve me cumming like I did earlier?

My pussy is thinking the exact same thing because I feel it getting slippery.

I really am a slut, I guess, because I start thinking what it would be like to fuck both of them.

Turns out, I don't have to wait long.

"Miss Madison please remove your gown."

I have never been naked in front of two men at the same time and it is exhilarating.

Proudly, I untie the strings around my neck and allow the gown to fall to the floor and step out of it.

"You weren't kidding Harlow. She is stacked and this ass," Mr. Gibson says as he smacks my ass.

He faces me and tells me to kneel.

I kneel on the gown so the stone won't hurt my knees as much.

"You're stacked, but can you suck cock?" he says dropping his pants.

Opening my mouth like a baby bird he steps close enough to rest his cock on my outstretched tongue.

Like Professor Harlow I take my time, swirling my tongue around the head, and licking down his cock to pay attention to his balls.

"That's a good little girl, suck them."

Sucking them in and swirling my tongue causes him to moan.

"I'm going to need to sit down for this. Harlow, let's take this inside."

"Absolutely."

I slowly stand; not sure if I was supposed to.

No words are said and the men start towards the house; I follow.

Both gentlemen are quickly naked and sit on the semicircle sofa, for lack of a better term.

It is very deep; deep enough that someone seated against the back could fully extend their legs.

"Come on up here Missy. Finish what you started."

I crawl between Mr. Gibson's legs and lower my lips to his hard cock.

I cannot believe how wet I am getting. Is it the older men? The orgasm I had earlier and hope to again? Being told what to do?

Mr. Gibson is much more vocal about his approval of me.

It is easy to tell I am doing well with him.

"You are quite good at this young lady. Now stop teasing and suck my cock."

He grabs the back of my head and nudges me to go deeper, so I slide my lips all the way down to the base and slowly back up, never stopping my tongue.

Grabbing his balls and playing with them; I pick up the pace.

I feel Professor's fingers sliding up and down my slit.

"You are very, very, wet Missy. You like to suck cock don't you?"

Not really able to answer I make some sort of growl as I try to focus on the task at hand while Professor keeps playing with me.

"You have a nice smooth pussy. You are going to need to keep it that way. I'll set you some appointments."

He could have been talking about me winning the lottery because at the moment I already have.

Mr. Gibson starts forcing my mouth down on his cock while Professor finger fucks me.

Holy fuck this is hot. My pussy is copiously leaking and when Sir grabs my nipple and twists I almost lose it.

I can tell Mr. Gibson is close and I relax my throat as much as possible.

Slamming his hips into my face and holding it there he fills my mouth with his delicious cum.

When Professor sticks a finger ass while wiggling another in my cunt I have to bite my lip to stop from cumming.

Gradually he slides it in further.

I wiggle ass trying to get more inside. I cannot believe how good this feels.

"You like this Missy?"

"Yes Sir."

"You've never had anything in this tight little ass of yours?"

"No Sir. This is the first."

"Wonderful. I'm going to stick my cock in this tight little ass of yours."

Wait. What? That will never fit.

By now Mr. Gibson has slid out from under me and is kneeling beside me stroking his cock.

"I have got to watch this tight little hole get popped."

Professor pumps his cock in my pussy a few times.

I'm not sure what he does but I might never want to give that thing up. Freaking magic.

He pulls out and I feel the head on my asshole. I am terrified.

This is going to hurt so bad.

Very gently he pushes against it an I feel it start to spread.

"Relax Missy girl. I have no desire to hurt you. I promise you will like this. Now be a good girl and relax."

He delicately pushes me into the sofa and starts to rub my lower back as he pushes in a bit further.

It stings a little but it's not bad.

"Once my head is in Missy it won't sting as much."

Professor Harlow is going to slide his cock in my ass. That's sounds hot just saying it.

It pinches a bit more as I feel the head of his cock enter my ass.

Little by little he eases it in further and waits, rubbing my back the whole time, until his cock is all the way in.

The sensation is indescribable, stretching and filling me. I know my pussy is getting wetter.

Slowly he starts to fuck my ass, picking up the pace a touch with each thrust.

Omg. This feels amazing. I'm moaning each time he impales me and, to my surprise, I want to cum.

Harder Professor Harlow. Fuck my ass.

As if he heard my thoughts, "you like me fucking your tight little ass don't you? I knew you would be the perfect slut."

"Yes Sir. Please don't stop."

He starts pounding my ass and then does stop.

"Mr. Gibson needs a turn on your ass. Do you know what DP is?"

"No Sir"

If it is going to feel as good as that just did I'm in.

"Double penetration Missy," he explains while he lies down.

"Come over here and climb up. Lower that sweet little pussy right down here," as he shakes his cock.

Yes please. With pleasure.

Slowly I lower my sloppy pussy on his cock.

FUCK. This is so fucking good.

Before I can move, Professor grabs my shoulders and pulls me toward him.

Mr. Gibson has his cock against my now empty hole.

Double penetration. I get it. But wait. How is this going to work?

I don't have to wait to find out because Mr. Gibson slides his cock in my ass much faster than Professor did.

They give me a minute before they alternately start pumping into me.

Before too long I'm the one fucking on their cocks like a wild animal.

I cannot cum. Do not do it. But fuck this feels amazing.

"Miss Madison. Do you want to cum?"

"Oh God. Yes please Professor Harlow."

Please say yes. Please say yes.

"You may."

Oh thank God.

That was it. The only thought I was able to produce and then the floodgates opened.

My entire body clenched and I could feel myself squeezing their cocks.

"Fuck yes. You are a hot little slut. Such a bad girl who fucks really good."

"Take my cum you little slut," Gibson commands as he fills me.

A second later I feel Professor Harlow's warm cum coat my insides and the most profound orgasm of my life ensues.

Orgasms really. Over and over like riding the waves as the tide comes in is the only way I can explain it.

As I collapse into Professor's chest my cunt still pulsing he whispers in my ear, "I've got big plans for you little girl."

He surprises me with the most passionate kiss I have ever felt.

"Yes. Yes. Big plans indeed."