Professor Milburn

Story Info
A struggling student reveals her desires to her professor.
1.9k words
3.7
16.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Professor Milburn was the youngest faculty member of his university, highly regarded by coworkers and students alike. His energy was magnetic; he was personable, bright, and downright cool. Undoubtedly, many students harbored crushes on this man for these reasons, admiring him silently as he daily orchestrated an engaging and exciting classroom experience.

One night, a student of his introductory chemistry class, Jenny, had a vivid dream about Professor Milburn fucking her in the middle of the full classroom. Professor Milburn had Jenny turned over onto her desk, facing her seat. Her skirt was pulled up over her waist, ass high in the air. All of the students were in their seats, watching with amused and disgusted faces. Jenny could not help but to stare back at the faces, pleading to them without words to look away. Professor Milburn inserted his penis into her asshole, and Jenny yelped from the unexpected pain. The professor drilled into her backside with progressive force, and Jenny wailed out in ecstatic delight. She screamed into the face of the boy who normally sits directly behind her in that class. Although everyone else in the classroom appeared to have an opinion about the matter, the boy who sits behind her just stared into her eyes with a blank expression. Professor Milburn was railing her asshole at a faster pace now, going continuously deeper and harder. Jenny stared at the boy's face. The professor went in and out of her tight hole with great force. Jenny felt an orgasm bubbling up inside her. Right before it erupted, she woke up.

Jenny, being a respectable young woman, felt perverted for dreaming of a man she so respected. Although incredibly turned on, she refused to masturbate - not until after class that day, at least.

In class, Professor Milburn passed back graded practice exams. He gently reminded the students about the tutoring program the university provided, especially for those who did not do well on the practice exam. Jenny was quite familiar with the chemistry tutoring program, as she needed to attend weekly.

Professor Milburn's fingers brushed hers when he handed her exam back. He smiled down at her and she felt herself blushing, so she smiled back briefly then looked away.

He returned to the front of the classroom and began his lesson. Jenny was not taking a single word in. He brushed his hair back and that sent her into a fantasy of him laying with his head in her lap, her brushing his dark curls with her spread fingers. The curls sprung back into place.

Professor Milburn turned from the chalkboard and spoke directly to the students with a smile, and students laughed back. Jenny laughed along to pretend she was listening. He twirled the chalk between his fingers like a boy, and spun back around to continue writing. She admired his physique. He was tall and lean, with strong arms he hardly revealed. Today, though, he rolled his sleeves up and exposed his thick veiny forearms, which she felt was a treat from the universe.

That evening, Jenny attended tutoring. Her grades in chemistry were sub-par, and she had flunked the practice test. She walked into the room and saw Professor Milburn there, to her surprise. He greeted her warmly, as he did every time he saw a student of his. She took this personally, though, and asked for his help on her exam corrections. The teacher's assistant who usually helped Jenny appeared relieved that she would not have to deal with Jenny that night, and turned to her cell phone. It was just the three of them in the classroom that evening. Professor Milburn patiently explained to Jenny her errors, and she tried to keep up. The teacher's assistant was excused after about a half an hour, and Jenny was still struggling.

Professor Milburn invited Jenny into his office instead, since it was just the two of them now. In Jenny's silly young brain, she saw it as a sign from the universe that her dream was meant to happen that night - it just made logical sense to her illogical mind. Their fingers brushing that morning must have been intentional, a message to her that he wanted her. The way he greeted her warmly was an indication that he liked her. The dream about him last night was the universe telling her what was to be. See, Jenny's head was never screwed on quite right. If it were, she would not be clinging onto such dirty fantasies. She was a horny, sex-depraved, crazy girl, plotting to fuck her favorite professor that night.

Professor Milburn, of course, was oblivious to this. He was well-aware of Jenny's hungry eyes, but he was so used to this from his students, he didn't think much of it. He was happily married, proud of his clean reputation at the school, and most significantly, had not received any 'signs' from the universe.

He showed Jenny into his office, but she did not sit down. She turned around, into him, and closed the door shut. He was taken aback, and pulled away from her. She did not care. She stood there and slowly began to unbutton her top. Professor Milburn did not know what to think, or how to react.

Jenny continued to undress herself because he did not say no. He did not say anything. He looked like a doe in headlights, but slowly his gaze moved from her wild eyes to her naked cleavage, and she could read his sexual appetite. He was brimming with desire for what should be off-limits.

Soon she was fully topless, no bra, backing him into the corner of his office. Her perky breasts were just large enough to scoop a handful, and her chest was littered with freckles and moles. For the first time in a while, Professor Milburn decided to stop thinking and release himself to his body. He reached for her and enveloped her in a wet kiss. They fell to their knees, kissing each other hard, then onto their sides, rolling over his small green rug.

He was then over her, and stopped kissing long enough for her to say she wanted him inside of her. Neither stopped to consider safety, they were so caught up in the thrill of the moment. She helped him unbuckle his trousers to reveal his fully erect cock. He felt under her skirt that even her panties were warm and wet. He pushed them to the side and ran three fingers from her ass to her clit. She shuddered with anticipation. He petted her sex with heavy, long strokes. On his last stroke, when he got to her vagina, he cleanly inserted all three fingers inside. She was so aroused that his fingers slid right in and she let out an excited moan. He worked her this way for several minutes, breathing in her scent at her neck and sucking on her nipples. She tried to reach for his dick, but it was difficult due to his height. She rested her head over his and revelled in the moment she had fantasized about just a few hours ago.

Meanwhile, the teacher's assistant had realized she forgot her headphones in the classroom, so was returning to retrieve them. She heard a moan and a thump in Professor Milburn's closed office. She paused. The couple inside heard her footsteps and paused as well. After a beat, her footsteps started again and then faded.

This shook Professor Milburn back into reality. He got off of Jenny and began buttoning his pants back up. She sat up as well to lower her skirt. Suddenly, the footsteps returned and Professor Milburn swiftly shoved Jenny into the corner behind the door. At that moment, the teacher's assistant knocked. Professor Milburn flattened his hair and opened the door. She had just grabbed her headphones and wanted to check that he was still there, and to wish him a good night. They made pleasant small talk while Jenny tried not to breathe behind the door. The teacher's assistant could have seen Jenny through the crack, but fortunately did not peer through it. Watching her professor interact with a student in action reminded Jenny why he was the type of man she would have a sex dream about. His charisma would make any girl sweat. His assistant chattered away, clearly delighted to be holding his undivided attention. Eventually, though, he bid her goodnight and closed the door when she left.

At the door's close, Jenny lunged at him again, making him fall back with his seat on his desk. He kissed her back, and she began the process of undoing his pants. He allowed this, breathing heavily into her open mouth, his tongue dancing with hers.

With his pants down, she broke from his rich kisses and lowered herself. She reached up under his shirt to massage his chest. The grooves of his ribs, the resistance from his pectoral muscles, the tickling feeling of his chest hair. She took to her knees and brought her attention to his dick. It was beautiful, with some precum already waiting for her. She tasted it with the tip of her tongue, and looked up at him with dilated eyes. His were closed tight. She tenderly licked his tip again, and his cock bounced ever so slightly. She then spread her tongue down over his ballsack, took a moment to suck on each ball, and slowly traveled with an open mouth up from the base of his shaft back to the tip. When she reached the tip, she took the head into her mouth. Her mouth was small, so she started small, sucking on his head and flicking his tip with her tongue.

She widened her mouth and took in more of his glorious cock, slowly including more and more of it into her wet hole. He reached the back of her throat and she gagged, eyes welling for a moment before she blinked the tears back. She removed her mouth and began stroking him at an uneven pace, rapidly and then slowly, taking all the time in the world to build his pleasure. She enveloped his cock into her mouth again, with her closed fist in front of her lips stroking him as a unit. He leaned back against his desk, arms at his sides, taking all the sensations in. She worshipped his mass, rewarding him for the thrill he gave her daily in the classroom.

She removed her lips from his cock and decided then was the time to inform him she was a virgin. The moment those words passed her lips, he felt his orgasm overtake him. He came right there, all over her face.

He looked down on her sticky face and felt suddenly repulsed. She smiled up at him like an idiot, cum around her nostrils down to her jaw. In her mind, she had decided the raw desire she had for him was in fact, love. He felt ethically irresponsible for the first time in his career and felt sick to his stomach over it.

In a tone low and serious, he told her to get out. Her face dropped in confusion. He told her to get out again and she pulled herself together every so slowly, in a childish display of her disappointment that they were finished so soon. Before she opened the door to leave, he grabbed her shoulder and advised her to drop his class.

On her walk back home, with remnants of his cum still streaked on her jaw, she wondered if she could study hard enough, maybe she might become his teacher's assistant someday. Holding onto a delusional thread of hope that maybe then, he could see her as his equal, so they could properly be together. That night professor Milburn made furious love to his wife, ridding his mind of the whole mess.