All Comments on 'Professor Parent Student Surprises'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 141 Comments
Rainyday493Rainyday493about 1 year ago

Forced (!) to choose, I go with the Daughter twist. All of it's very hot, anyway you look at it.... Sizzling!

MikeManMikeManabout 1 year ago

I prefer the first one, do not care for the second and like the third.

Awesome story thanks

ReadytedyReadytedyabout 1 year ago

All are very good endings. Our choice will be the Professors Choice. For your choice we think Daughters Choice.

HantsHermesHantsHermesabout 1 year ago

I think the second ending was my favourite and the original if I had to guess.

uga2001uga2001about 1 year ago

I loved the story. You always write great and interesting stories. I liked the professor twist the best. If you were to write a another story with the three ladies, you could explore many different things with this twist. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Professor ending for sure hands down

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fuckin pyschobabblers, the curse of the modern world

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really liked all three endings, but the daughter’s twist was my favorite.

taco1085taco1085about 1 year ago

I actually liked all three endings. I think the last one though might be one the contest would love, making her eat out a sorority. Rolf, I could picture that now, as long as no pictures were taken since she is a dean of a college.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Whoa! Easily one of the hottest stories I’ve read.

Inquisitive67Inquisitive67about 1 year ago

Loved this as I do virtually all of your materials (grateful you’re still authoring/posting here vs moving to commercial pay per story options…but you are good enough to do that).

I liked the third ending best and think you probably wrote that one as the initial ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of your better stories. Lately you've been hit or miss, but this one was a big hit. Even your dialogue was better and not campy, at least right up until the end. I'd choose mom twist, but with a twist of my own. I think mom should be the complete domme, not submissive to Diedre. The only one she should be submissive to is her own mom. Diedre, her sisters, her nieces, and now her daughter, should all be her subs. As to your original, I'd say you went with professor twist, and had her be domme to both. By the way, I recognize the scene you got this from. It was extraordinarily hot. Penny Pax, Karlee Grey, and I'm not sure about Diedre. 5/5 stars. I'd give more if I could. Good luck.

Dewey Cheatham

Billyboy1953Billyboy1953about 1 year ago

Ending 3. I love happy endings.

cstan36cstan36about 1 year ago

I agree. If forced to choose one, I really loved the daughter ending. But I loved all three in their own way. Very hot story!

cstan36cstan36about 1 year ago

Loved the daughter ending more than the other two, although all of them were so hot! Loved the story, Smoking hot!!

Mobile49Mobile49about 1 year ago
Hot

The professor twist is my choice

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderabout 1 year ago

Daughter twist I think

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

very good, i would have to vote for ending 3 as my favorite, but the one i think was the original ending would be the first

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Gotta say, I for one found this repetitive and essentially boring. After a while I found myself skipping ahead a half page at a time and finding that nothing more had occurred, nothing had really changed. The “forced” sex was unbelievable, the “innocent” joining in by the daughter unbelievable,

The interaction between the three of them was totally contrived. The endings were all essentially the same from different viewpoints, of which even just the three endings with three protagonists was predictable.

I give it a three, just because it’s you; a lesser writer would have gotten a 2.

Sorry to post anonymous, as I’m not interested in any revenge postings from readers who thought this was a great story.

aglex59aglex59about 1 year ago

I like the professor twist better, but not by much...Such an excellent and sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Daughter twist makes me so hard!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Best story you have written in a while. I like the third twist the best "professor twist" I think the Mom twist "number 2" was your original ending. The main question is will you tell us which was your first.

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Professor twist

colrbtddscolrbtddsabout 1 year ago

Great story. I vote for the daughter twist !

VincepetroneVincepetroneabout 1 year ago

That 1st ending, the daughters twist , was my favorite. And I believe it was your original ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So wish it was illustrated

Baqfid12Baqfid12about 1 year ago

Awesome. I vote professor twist

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story ,I like mommy twist

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Of the three I liked the mother's story least. I like both story number one and number three, with perhaps the daughter's story a bit better.

diablo90diablo90about 1 year ago

I prefer the daughter twist but the professor twist feels more natural to the story.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurabout 1 year ago

I love all of it each ending is so very hot but in order of preference

I like ending 2 best then ending 3 then ending 1

As for the you write first I think it was ending 3

Keep the hot story's coming

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

YUMMmmmm.. Excellent prose..!!! More text, Please..!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

loved all 3 but The professor twist was the best in my opinion.

CharmlesCharmlesabout 1 year ago

#3 by just a shade,,, I do like the daughter twist though!

FrankzzzFrankzzzabout 1 year ago

So hot, I love that story. Daughters twist is just slightly better.

Jimbo_NamJimbo_Namabout 1 year ago

I feel the story would benefit from more narrative (including indirect speech), as the dialogue gets rather samey. Perhaps also describe the effect of the sex on the participants than merely having them scream ‘Yeeeees!’, etc.

sheff2572sheff2572about 1 year ago

Great story! Professor twist is my favorite ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

this was excellent and loved it all

aldente491aldente491about 1 year ago

a very good story; you come better and better

the three ends can be good; for me i vote daugther twist the end one; if i had other it's professor twist (the 3) were Deidre own the two

keep wriring, hope futur post is pillow princes good too

thanks for all Jasmine and 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow. Close race by my count. I preferred the second, but if i counted right, it's 12 for daughter, counting me only 4 for mom, and 14 for professor. Race is as tight as the daughter's pussy. By the way, what movie inspired you. A guy earlier named the actresses but while the movie sounds familiar, the women he named don't seem right.

TimTam

AliceGeeAliceGeeabout 1 year ago

My preferred ending was the Mommy Twist and I believe that your original ending was the Professor Twist though all three endings had merit.

BarlowNBarlowNabout 1 year ago

I have been a loyal reader for many years. I’m a fan of your appreciation of hosiery and well written stories. With that said this fell short for me. It was not as inventive as your story where the professor was dominated by the student. I’m also noticing more mistakes with spelling and grammar than normal. I will continue to read you but think you can offer more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jasmine, you're the standalone gem of the erotic fanfic. The productivity is off the charts. The variety of stories strikes imagination. This one feels like a Catching Mommy series light version, with multiple endings as well.

The Professor twist is the original ending, obviously. It's as perfectly elaborated as Olivia wins in Catching Mommy.

P.S. Will it be possible to see the continuation of the 2 Mistresses series? It has such a magnificent potential, you may finalize that story and lesbian newcomers gonna be pleased, there's no doubt about that.

MidwestDaveMidwestDaveabout 1 year ago

I'm a professor, so #1 was my favorite, but not by a lot. They were all hot and twisted! Good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Professor twist.

Eh_jayEh_jayabout 1 year ago

I prefer the second ending, mommy twist but I believe the third ending professor twist was the original.

YodaBYodaBabout 1 year ago

The third ending flows the most naturally from the story. First ending was second for me. I’d guess the either the third or second we’re the original ending since you’ve done generational lesbian incest before.

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlabout 1 year ago

I definitely preferred the Professor Twist and agree with a few other comments, that this was the original ending.

BigTee55BigTee55about 1 year ago

Ending #3 had the juiciest ending of all, but chosing a single one overall is impossible for me. Excellent job my dear.

AlexbymkwAlexbymkwabout 1 year ago

Professor Twist is my choice, although they are all great. 20 stars - this is such a wonderful story!!!

jayysampjayysampabout 1 year ago

Excellent story! All three endings were great, but I think I preferred the Professor twist (I also think it was the original ending).

dhart91819dhart91819about 1 year ago

All were great as usual, but 3 was my favorite.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like the daughter twist

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All three are great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm sorry, but I agree with the anon who stated things were repetitive and they skipped ahead without missing anything. I did too. You could have easily taken the idea, tightened up on the number of sex acts and ended up with a clean, neat 3 page story. The three choices each could have been described in a thousand words or less.

You are too good of a writer to end up with such boring repetition.

lightninlightninabout 1 year ago

I prefer the Daughter twist. I was kind of disappointed this wasn’t illustrated, so I only gave it five stars!

MissouriCruiserMissouriCruiserabout 1 year ago

I liked the Professor twist best.

Ppn512Ppn512about 1 year ago

i liked the daughter one and the last one, you could probably expand the last twist even more:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too many “you’re twisted” and fighting the urges when you’re more than halfway through the story and clearly everyone is very into it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

professor twist best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the professor twist best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The first ending is by far the best which tends to tie in with the overall story theme. Having the dominate mother submissive to the daughter is really hot since they have both very heavy lesbian ties. You could really add more sexy hot chapters based upon daughter and mom leaving out the Professor. Mom could function at the beck and call of her daughter servicing her daily and then maybe some discrete friends. This story line could add to your more mom daughter series's of the past. Damn, but you have such talent bringing out the lesbian tendencies in your readers. Gave it a 5 and consider adding more chapters with the daughter really dominating her submissive mom.

Bicurious_77Bicurious_77about 1 year ago

I liked the daughter twist, first, and the professor twist, second, that was your original ending and the mommy twist third.

My issue i that you alternated between referring to the characters by their title (Professor, Mommy, Daughter) and names, (Professor Adams, Penny, way more than the other two, and Kaylee) for my taste. For the first part referring to their names was fine to begin, but should have used the titles more, since that was the title of the story. Overall, very sexy as usual.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 1 year ago

Daughter Twist was your original ending. Mommy Twist is the one I liked best because guys can get fucked too. I'd love to get pegged. I think your story was better than the video. I liked the foot action and toe sucking although I always like seeing India Summers. Too bad they never took off their footwear in the video to worship feet and toesicles. Five stars.

diamondphdiamondphabout 1 year ago

Fantastic as usual. I vote for ending 1

JollyGiant07JollyGiant07about 1 year ago

I liked the professor twist best. I agree with Ppn512 that you could expand this even more, exploring the sorority scene. That would be hot!

gt973gt973about 1 year ago

I have to vote for #1 if this story goes further #1 has so many possible ways to go

slth8469slth8469about 1 year ago

I absolutely love the story. I personally like ending 1. Would love to see what they can make mommy pet do for them. Again great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ending 3

BassNutt51BassNutt51about 1 year ago

I'm not really into lesbian stories but I your's always have a great twist to them, keep up your great story telling. Y

Thank again for writing it's much appreciated 👍😊

WanderingRasputinWanderingRasputinabout 1 year ago

I like the Professor best but the daughter is a close second.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I vote for the first one; Kaylee being the slave of Diedre and her thesis being how to enslave her mother; recognizing that her mother is submissive by nature and craves a mistress, her daughter; plus Diedre. I would also take it further, having all three living together, Penny having her professional life by day but by night the totla slave to these women (and Kaylee serving Diedre). Nothing stops either mistress from loaning out Penny as in the last part.

bbrs18bbrs18about 1 year ago

Ending 3 does it for me...another great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting but repetitive. I too was skipping ahead looking for those gems in all of your stories. “We rate 10 years go when you were 8”; lick the hoe you squeezed out of. Descriptors of the sons blown by mommy while dean was ass fuckng mummy. All different twists to a repetitive, get kinkystory.

Heybuddy65Heybuddy65about 1 year ago

All three have their own merits and any of them would make for a great story with loads of potential for follow up if chose to do so. My own preference order would be 3-1-2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Omg Jasmine, this is so absolutely depraved and perverted incest, absolutely loved it. 2 is my choice where cocks join in, everyone wallowing in cunt honey and double teaming. You know that I just adore Cunt in every way, especially eating cunt while fucking another. Sometimes even fingering a third at the same time. Totally drunk on cunt nectar and cream pies as are the women. Cunt crazed zen maniac, Lancashire, UK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

#2 sounds fabulous - filed with possibilities!!

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardabout 1 year ago

The end of Ending 3: Professor Twist

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ending 3 was the best, and the original.

naruto9625naruto9625about 1 year ago

I think that all story and endings are very hot. My personal twists order is 2, 3, 1, and I think 1 is the original

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would love to vote but I don´t have ending Three. I only have 6 pages

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ending 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm not going to vote on any ending that is simply a twisted variant of More of the Same. I was having too much trouble with the original premise, A woman who was used as a submissive slut would take a job at the same school as her strap-on queen, but wouldn't continue their relationship? The daughter of a flagrant lesbian wouldn't have a clue? The Dean would never have been reported? Too much. I'll scrape up four stars for the hot sex scenes, but I'm not happy about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'd say ending 1 was the original, I like your writing a lot and that would be typical of it, but all 3 work so hard to tell.

epxxx658epxxx658about 1 year ago

So, I really liked the first ending (the daughter twist). Then, I read the third one (the professor twist) and I really liked that one even more than the first one until the very end. I’m just not a fan of golden shower references even if just in passing. For that reason, I pick the daughter twist. I think your original ending was the professor twist.

wunderboiwunderboiabout 1 year ago

Daughter twist.

I have always been a fan of "the first time" the fear, the uncertainty, and the flush of excitement when one allows another person to make them cum. And then the wonder of it all as the daughter wants it again and again. This story will help make me a better writer. It is special to feel myself thickening and going back to re-read portions.

Well done Jasmine, I believe we have corresponded before and you follow my work as well!

May you win the Easter Bonnet and not wear panties :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Actually, this is "Parent Teacher Secrets" (2018) from Mommy's Girl with Kalina Ryu as the professor, India Summer as the Dean/mother, and Kaylee Grey as the daughter. Doesn't incude the strap-on scenarios or any of the three extended endings.

ker63469ker63469about 1 year ago

Number three. Loved this story. Glad you won with it

kurry421kurry421about 1 year ago

It is a nice story about sex at the university. My favorite ending is the first one (daughter's twist) but I think your favorite is the third one (professor's twist).

Curious MaverickCurious Maverickabout 1 year ago

Solid work, guessing the last (professor) ending was the original as it seems to flow the best and fit to other works of yours. I'm unsure of the "endings" were even necessary but provided an interesting change of pace. Good luck in the contest

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmeabout 1 year ago

Hi Jasmine, I loved every single version, but my favorite has to be how twisted #3 was... amazingly hot! Wow....🔥

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Didn't even get past toe sucking. Can't understand wanting to read this much less making a contest winner.

toesucker1toesucker1about 1 year ago

Toe sucking... yes! I just love how endlessly inventive you have been over the years. I vote for number 2, but the endings are all hot.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...