Program Hubby Ch. 05

Story Info
Snow ballling.
2.2k words
4.33
4.1k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't even bother getting dressed for the rest of the day. I played with them both throughout the day, I ended up fucking them both, and I watched them playing around.

I was laid out in my chair trying to recoup from all the fucking around, when Pam stood up and looked at my cock, "Looking a bit tired," she said with a chuckle.

"Well, it not used to all this action."

She walked over and took Judy's hand, pulling her up, and they went off to the bedroom. I wondered what they are up to, so I got up and went in to see. By the time I got there, they were in a sixty-nine position, going to town.

"Damn, you two still going at it?"

Pam stopped and looked at me, "We told you that you would need help with the two of us and we're here to help you out." She went back to town and I sat back and watched the show. They didn't seem to care, as they made each other cum again.

We went and showered again and headed off to bed for the night. I was in the middle and had four boobs and two pussies cuddled up to me. "Now this is the way to sleep," I told them both with a wicked grin on my face.

They just pressed on me, tired and with us all wore out, we drifted off to sleep.

I don't know how much time went by but I started to wake up and heard Judy talking again.

"You like the help, you like to watch the help, you need the help." She kept saying this as I drifted back off and let her keep talking, I had to go to work tomorrow.

I woke up with them both still wrapped up into me, but I had to go to work and so, I slowly slipped out, got ready for work, and headed out leaving them sleeping.

When I got home, I walked in and they were going through bags of clothes. "Can I guess how you two spent the day?"

"Well, now that we are all getting along, we thought we would need some new outfits to keep the fun going."

"How much did this cost me?"

"We're not going to tell you, but you won't care when you see what we got."

I started to look at the stuff and noticed they bought some more matching outfits. Yes, on the micro mini side, with low cuts, plus, some sheer short nighties.

"So do you think these outfits can get a cock up and hard?"

"If not, it's dead," they both then started laughing.

"We talked and figured it's time for you to take your two slutty ladies out to party."

"Well, with those outfits you might get arrested for showing too much," I said with a chuckle.

"Don't worry, we will be careful about who we show," and they both giggled.

"Damn, you're both going to kill me."

"Haven't you been getting help?"

"Yes, and I enjoyed the show."

So, the weekend came and they got ready to go out. They came out in matching black micro mini dresses with a very deep v to them. As they walked, I knew there wasn't any bra on either of them.

"Be careful ladies, the way they are bouncing, there can't be any bra on either of you."

"You can't wear a bra with these! But don't worry about that!"   

Just then they both pulled up their dresses showing me their freshly waxed bare pussy, "No panties, Sir," they both said with a chuckle.

"I can see that and I think before the night is over, some others may see that too!"  They smiled as they walked out the door, "Damn, I think tonight is going to be crazy."

When we got to the bar the ladies slid up on stools at the bar. Needless to say, all the guys noticed them. We ordered some drinks and chatted some. Some of the men at the bar worked their way into our chats 

The band started to play and the two of them went out to a fast dance. All the guys watched as they bounced about and were hoping some boobs would fly out. When they came back, I watched them both get up on the stools, but the look on the guys made me think that they knew they had no panties on.  I shook my head knowing that they flashed them on purpose. 'Eat your heart out guys,' I thought to myself with a smile.

They danced a couple of times and then one of the guys asked me why I don't dance with them. Before I could say anything, Judy spoke up, "He doesn't like to dance, so we just dance together."

The guy stood up and stuck out his hand, "I love to dance!" She smiled at me and let him lead her off to the floor, but then his buddy jumped up and took Pam's hand and led her off too.

I watched them dance and wasn't surprised how the ladies bounced about and the guys loved it.

This went on for a while, with us continuing to drink and they taking turns dancing. The bar was getting noisier, so one of the guys suggested getting a booth so we could hear. The girls slid off their stools and I knew the guys got another peak.

There were three guys and the three of us, but we found a bigger round booth in the corner. The ladies sat down and went to swing their legs in.  The way their dresses rode up, as they sat down and swung in, I could see both of their bare pussies and I knew the three guys did too. 

A slow dance came up and two of the guys took them out to dance.  I was a bit surprised to see how tight they were dancing, but it wasn't long and I noticed they both had straddled the guys' legs, pressing into them. I noticed the guys had their hands on their asses to hold them.

Pam came back first and sat beside me, so I said to her, "I think your guy's getting a bit carried away."

"Oh, no big deal, we are just having some fun and teasing them. Hell, you're fucking me, they are just helping you make us feel good."

"Yea, I guess you are right."

Then Judy came back and I couldn't help but notice her dance partner had a very big bulge. 'Yes, they are getting teased,' and this thought made me chuckle.

After a couple more drinks, and few more slow dances, we were all feeling good.  Somehow it worked out that Judy had one of the guys on each side of her. I noticed her face had a strange look, as if something was going on, and that is when I noticed that one of the guys hand was under the table, 'Damn, is he feeling her up?' I thought.

I stuck my foot out to see where her legs were and saw they weren't anywhere near together. I was about to say something when I felt Pam's hand on my cock. "Relax, she's just having some fun. She's letting you fuck me," she said as she played with my cock.

The bartender called last call and one of the guys said, "It's too early to not party. Let's move the party to our room upstairs." 

Judy and Pam both popped up and started heading that way. "I guess we are going," I said as I went up behind them. The third man was a well-built football player and kept joking with me as we headed up. He was fun to talk to but he towered over me. He was as black as coal, but I did get along with him.

We got to their room and we went over to the bar to get a drink and talk some. When I turned around, I saw Judy was on the couch with one of the guys making out with him.  He had his hand under her dress and was playing with her boob as he sucked her tongue. Then I watched as his hand slid the strap off her shoulder and pushed it down. As it went down her boob fell out and it didn't seem like a second went by before his mouth was on her boob sucking it.

I was about to go over, when I felt his big black hand on my shoulder, "Hmm, seems like they are getting along."

I look at him and said, "Maybe too well."   

"Oh, it's just a little fun, so let's drink a toast to the fun."

I noticed Pam and the other guy watching them. She came over and had a drink with us, as she smiled at me. "He is just helping you out," she whispered to me as she stroked my cock. The black friend was staring at us now with a big smile on his face.

When I turned around, I noticed Judy's dress was down to her waist now and he was sucking on her boobs. But when he got to the bottom of her dress, he moved it up to her waist and he was playing with her pussy.  Her head leaned back on the couch as she was moaning as he played with her. 

Pam was now playing with me more and the other guy was taking turns watching both us and Judy.  Then Pam slid down to her knees and unbuttoned my pants and she was trying to get my cock out but it was so hard by then. Eventually she did get it out and started to suck on my cock.

I glanced over and saw Judy was now on her knees at the foot of the couch and she was sucking on his cock. Her dress was still bunched at her waist and her ass was shaking about as she sucked away.  I noticed the other guy had his cock out, stroking, and watching Judy working away. 

Pam got me up and going as I was holding her head and fucking her face. The black guy had a big smile on his face as he was watching all the action.

I was close to blowing my load when I turned to look at Judy again. I was a bit shocked to see her still sucking the guy on the couch, but the other guy was now on his knees behind her holding her ass as he was fucking her. She was sucking and getting fucked, but it didn't seem that she was complaining.

I blew my load into Pam's mouth as I watched Judy get filled at the same time. As Pam slowly stood up, she saw that Judy was getting it from both guys. She smiled at me, "Looks like you're getting some help right now."

"I guess I am," I said with a chuckle.

The black guy looked at us and said, "Seems you all play well together."

Pam smiled, "We try to help each other out."

I looked over at Judy and she was slowly getting up and both guys had a smile on their face. The black guy looked at me and Pam, and then at Judy. He smiled at us and then turned and headed over toward Judy.  She was still standing up when he got to her and I watched as he picked her up, tossed her over his shoulder, and turned and headed down the hall. 

I looked at Pam and asked, "Where are they going?"

"I don't know?"

"Maybe I better go see what's happening?"

She started laughing as she said, "Be careful, he looked like one big dude, so don't get your ass kicked."

I turned and headed down the hallway, I noticed Pam was behind me, "I've got to see."

I heard some loud moaning as I stepped into a bedroom. I found them on the bed, Judy was on her back, and he was bare ass naked on top of her, fucking her hard. The bed was bouncing and her legs were wrapped around him holding on.  Her moaning was loud and yes, it was slipping out of her mouth. As I watched and the way he was pounding her, I knew he must have had one helluva big cock.

Then Pam whispered to me, "Now you know what it's like for Judy to watch you fucking me. Plus, you're getting the help you need to keep us both happy."

"I guess I am," and then it went through my head that this was what they were talking about in the bed about getting help. They programed me to let this all happen and I let it happen. That damn tape most have worked when I was sleeping for sure.

Then I heard Judy scream out, "Fuck me harder!"

"Here it cums! I'm gonna fill your white little pussy up!"  He had pulled on her legs and her ass was all most off the bed as he slammed deep and just kept pushing into her, he must have been filling her now.

All I could hear was Judy scream, "Fill me up!"