TV Star

Story Info
Getting caught embracing my sexuality leads to opportunity.
2.8k words
4.58
2.5k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 12/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[[Stories in the [Collared] universe are standalone but connected. If you want more details about the universe you can read "Pop Star", but it's not required. Tl;dr: open expressions of sexuality including nudity and sex acts are now protected under the Freedom of Expression clause of the First Amendment. These stories will explore ideas under that concept.]]

My name is Felicity Night. I've been an actor since high school. While I'd had a bunch of guest spots, recurring roles, and even a few popular web series I just hadn't been able to catch on as a lead anywhere. I was getting incredibly frustrated by this.

I'd always been a bit of a nudist around the house, my husband never seemed to complain. After hearing about Gemma Hasty though and the new freedoms we'd been granted I'd started to feel more liberated. I'd started leaving the blinds open as I walked around bare fantasizing about the neighbors peeking in. My husband had been enjoying coming home every day to a naughty, nude, incredibly aroused wife kneeling in the foyer ready for him to use as he pleased and our sex life had never been better. While I hadn't worked up the courage to strut my inner slut down the front walk to the mailbox for the whole neighborhood to see my husband had caught me multiple times in the backyard by our pool wearing nothing more than a collar and a smile, often touching myself. The first time I kneeled before him back there, fished out his hard cock, and started to service him in broad daylight he asked me "Aren't you afraid of some paparazzi getting a shot of you nude touching yourself or with a dick in your mouth? You've always played wholesome roles, never done a nude scene or anything even remotely suggestive. Wouldn't that derail your career? Not that I'm complaining!"

I raised an eyebrow wondering why he was being so logical at the moment his slutty little minx was about to give him a world class blowjob but I humored him. "I mean, it's not taboo anymore and I've gotten hooked on the feelings of naked vulnerability, humiliation, and powerlessness that frequently leave me incredibly aroused. Paradoxically it's almost empowering knowing how turned on you are simply by me being slutty, bare, and subservient. You're dominant over me as I'm naked but conversely I'm using it to live out my fantasies using you. Besides, lots of actors have had their careers revived or even launched by doing a nude scene or a leaked video. Maybe the same will happen for me."

"You really think you could do this for an audience? Well, maybe not this, but reveal your body, all your most intimate places on a set? Once it's out there it's out there forever."

"Absolutely. Mmm, just the thought of me on my knees, completely nude and vulnerable, as I service you or another actor? I'm wet just thinking about it." I then filled my mouth with him again and quieted any further thoughts he had with my enthusiasm as I acted out a fantasy just like that in my head. Imagining a whole set of people watching and recording us. My head bobbing up and down, breasts jiggling, my legs and pussy wide open and exposed to anyone that would have had the privilege of being behind me. He didn't last long, crying out and filling my mouth with his warm, sweet seed that I swallowed down with content. I lovingly licked his shaft clean before putting his clothes back in place leaving me the only one exposed again.

Of course I didn't actually believe that, it was just a fantasy. While our yard wasn't completely private our fence was high enough that the neighbors around us couldn't see over. What I hadn't thought about is that we were at the base of a hill which provided the opportunity for anyone with a telephoto lens to use to their advantage. Especially considering that I also didn't know several of my neighbors were young starlets who were frequent targets of paparazzi trying to catch them in a scandalous situation. But I was about to find out.

A few days later I was actually sitting out by my pool again. My husband was at work and, per normal, I was stark naked and soaking up some afternoon sun. My legs were parted as my fingers slowly toyed with my dripping slit. I was just debating getting myself off when my phone rang. Seeing my agent's name I quickly picked it up.

"Hey Felicity. So, I got a strange call today from a news site. They claim to have pictures and videos of you. Very revealing, sexual pictures and videos of you that they're about to publish and wanted to see if you have any comment."

Taken aback, I sat up, withdrawing my fingers from my aching sex. "What? How? Where?"

"Apparently there's been some paparazzi camped out on the hill behind your house trying to catch a couple of stars of that hot new show tanning topless or better. While they missed on that one of them noticed a woman who seemed very... liberated. She was constantly strolling around her backyard pool area nude, touching herself, and even giving oral sex to a man that appeared to be her partner. So he started taking lots of photos and videos of her to pass the time. Except that once he started reviewing them she looked familiar. Apparently he was a fan of your web series and claims it's you. And uh... now that I've seen them, I can confirm it too. So... what do you want to do?"

Oh God. My agent just told me that not only was there evidence of my depravity out there in the wild but he had seen it. Seen me in all my glory, all my most secret places, touching myself, even my most private moments with my husband. I should be ashamed. While I'd feigned confidence to my husband I'd been very careful to give the illusion of risk but not actually force it. But, as I'd told my husband, it had been empowering and arousing in my imagination. Envisioning people lusting over my body. Fantasizing about going to get the mail or sitting on my front porch with my legs spread as I touched myself, letting anyone walking around the neighborhood watch my intimate moment. As I thought all this I realized my legs had spread wide again and my hand was between them, furiously working my clit, my breathing heavy into my agent's ear. My nipples were erect and begging for attention. I was enjoying this. Being caught and exposed. Did I really want to go back to my old life or see where this led? I cleared my throat and asked him "What are my options?"

"Ok, good. Well, we can't stop them from coming out. Your video is already up on the site and your pictures go into their next weekly publication. So your name is also out there and people are taking notice. I got a call in fact with an opportunity. There's a national morning show based here that has an opening with the old host retired. And they've been struggling in the ratings. They want to get in on this new fad of casual nudity and acceptable sexuality. Based on what they've seen, they think you'll be open to it. So they'd like you to come in tomorrow for an interview about the leak. Based on that you could get the job. As long as you're willing to be a nude host and perhaps pushing the envelope even a bit more."

I paused and thought about it. Then an idea struck me. "People like a build up. I have an idea. Let me run it by the producers and if they're game and it works, I think we can work something out." After he conferenced in the producers and I outlined what I was thinking they agreed enthusiastically.

The next morning I sat in the green room waiting to come out. I was wearing one of my favorite sundresses, some heels that really showed off my legs, my collar from my husband, and nothing else. I could feel the AC blowing down the loose front and traveling over my bare body beneath. Sitting down it barely covered my crotch and I had to be careful not to give the audience a show when I sat down out there. At least at first.

I managed to walk out and sit next to Sunny the co-host without giving the audience a full beaver shot just yet. She was a perky young former weather girl that they'd pushed up to give the show some sex appeal. Now they were going all in on that note. She smiled and ran me through some easy questions about what I'd been doing lately - not much acting wise - and some of my past work. Then she bit her lip and got more serious.

"So, the main reason we had you out here is to talk about the leak recently. In it you were shown in your backyard, completely nude, and in several cases engaging in sex acts with both yourself and your husband." With that she turned to a monitor behind us that played one of the videos in question for the audience to see. And there it was, I was sitting in front of a group of people as they watched me walk out of my house without a stitch of clothing on, sit on my lounge chair, spread my legs obscenely wide, and then rub myself to a rather loud orgasm. Everyone here and watching had now seen not only my body in all its glory but my face as I came, mouth open, legs quivering, toes curling, completely unabashed in my debauchery. Flushed from watching it, she turned back to me. "How did it make you feel knowing this was leaked?"

I paused for dramatic effect then answered. "At first I felt a bit violated. But then, honestly? Incredibly turned on. Ever since Gemma Hasty empowered us to embrace the new laws and our sexuality I've been really enjoying doing so at home. But I've been afraid to show that side of me in public. Now that everyone has seen it though, I'm free to embrace it." With that I stood up from my chair, grabbed the bottom of my dress and whipped it over my head leaving me standing in front of a live studio audience and everyone watching at home wearing only my heels and a collar. I pushed my chest out proudly, my nipples hard enough to cut glass in my arousal. I motioned one of the stage hands over and handed him my dress, asking him to take it back to my green room before hopping back up on the chair, my legs splaying wide as I did, evoking a gasp from the audience. Staring back at them confidently I slowly crossed my legs giving them an obscene show before turning back to Sunny who by now was completely crimson and biting her lip. I noticed two hard points trying to poke through her blouse as well. Could it be that she was turned on by this? Maybe I could use this to my advantage. "Mmm, that's much better. You're welcome to try if you want Sunny. I'm sure the audience wouldn't mind."

They cheered and encouraged her but she waved them off. "I don't have the confidence in my body to do that. But I support you doing it." We then went through some more playful banter and she led me through several of their regular segments, the only difference being her co-host was standing beside her in the nude. Finally the hour started to wrap up and she took on a serious tone as we once again sat across from each other, the dichotomy of me completely naked and her with her cute outfit striking. "So, as you know, we didn't just call you on here for an interview and guest host. It was also an audition, one I'm told you passed with flying colors. We here want to be the first show to have a nude host and, if you want it, the job is yours. So, what do you say? Would you like to join us here?"

I paused again, pretending to contemplate the offer but I already knew what my answer was. Get a solid, high paying contract to have regular work that is fun and challenging. All while getting to strut around in nothing but my skin and embrace my inner slut? Teasing and tempting not only the audience but my co-host and the guests? "I definitely would. And I have some ideas for new segments. Are you familiar with that web show that does interviews while the guests eat spicy foods to throw them off? I'm thinking of something in the same vein called 'Oral Interviews' where you'll interview the guests while I kneel and perform oral sex on them in nothing but my collar and heels. What do you think?"

I didn't think Sunny could turn more red but I was wrong. "Why would you want to do that? And wouldn't that be a bit sexist only interviewing men?"

I put my hand on her knee and smiled at her. "You and everyone else have seen the videos. I love sex, especially using my mouth to build up someone until they can't take it anymore and explode in pleasure. And who said anything about just men? I love to lick pussy too, you just haven't had the privilege of seeing it yet. Tell you what, if you want you can be the first female guest and we'll have someone else ask you questions. What do you think of that folks? Sunny here bottomless showing off her pretty little pussy to y'all. Or better yet completely bare. I'll lean her back on that couch, spread her legs wide so you can get a good look, kneel down, slip her legs over my shoulders, and use my tongue on her until she's whimpering and begging for me to stop. Who would love to see her cum in front of a live studio audience and all her coworkers?"

The crowd cheered as Sunny looked extremely embarrassed and fanned herself with her note cards. "No, no, I don't think I can do that. But I'll interview the guests if they're game. Assuming they can manage any responses with your talented mouth pleasuring them."

"That's a shame. But we'll keep working on you. Maybe for sweeps you can do the week in just your pretty little undergarments. Of course if you end up soaking your little panties by the end of the show, you'll have to take them off. Can't have you being uncomfortable."

Sunny smiled and swatted her arm playfully. "Stop. You're going to be a handful I can already tell." She then turned to the audience. "Thanks and welcome to Felicity who will be joining us as our fully nude host starting next week. I'm sure it will only get wilder if she has any say in it." Her point was then proven as I moved up, pulled her into an embrace, then raised an eyebrow to ask permission. She bit her lip, then gave me a curt nod before I leaned forward and kissed her full on the lips, which she returned passionately as my hands groped her ass. The audience hollered before I pulled away and waved goodbye as a disheveled and obviously aroused Sunny leaned over to whisper in my ear. "So, I'm not ready to do it on live TV yet but if that offer stands about using your tongue on me we can go back to my dressing room."

I smiled at her. "If it's not for an audience, it's not happening. Trust me, once you see me in action you'll be strutting around bare assed and spreading your legs for me at every opportunity hon." I winked saucily at her and strode back to my green room, my ass sashaying back and forth, chest pushed out proudly, displaying all my charms for anyone that wanted to look.

And that's how my career changed and my life got a lot more interesting all by just embracing my sexuality and leaving my inhibitions and clothes behind. My only regret is not doing it sooner.

[[If you liked this and my other stories, please give it 5 stars and feel free to leave a comment letting me know of what you'd like to see more of or ideas you might have that I can explore. I've got several more ideas but I'm always open to inspiration. Thanks for reading.]]