Project Oracle Pt. 02

Story Info
Alex undergoes her first life-changing procedure.
2.4k words
4.4
8.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/31/2024
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from part 1 (readers uncomfortable with poop/scat can skip Chapter 9)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 6- Living in the moment.

Alex was no longer treated as a captive. She had full clearance throughout the wings which belonged to the Oracle project as well as the common areas. She was never allowed to leave the facility, nor travel to the surface, but within its walls, she soon gained respect from the professor's team.

She got to know more about the Syndicate and its vast influence.

"The Syndicate has operated in various forms since times immemorial, preventing wars, striving to help the suffering of mankind."

"They've succeeded marvelously, I'd say," she observed sarcastically.

"Not all attempts were successful. But the world would be much worse if it weren't for their intervention." explained the professor.

She learned that the "Facility" was a vast underground metropolis, with over 1000 workers. Common laws and ethics didn't matter here. It was all for the "greater good" and she dreaded what horrible experiments were going on in other divisions.

The underground metropolis had taken decades to build and was continuously expanding. It had every facility imaginable, and Alex soon forgot she was trapped underground.

Alex was fully occupied, day and night on re-designing her life support equipment. Delays, and budgetary overruns, were the least of her worries. "I'll be hooked up to these for the rest of my life! I will not have you compromise any of it!" She stormed out of one of the fitting sessions, fuming.

In her free time, Alex enjoyed working out, swimming, and socializing. They were strictly forbidden from speaking of each other's work and knew they were under constant surveillance. Alex, with her stunning looks and athletic prowess soon became popular and the person to beat at swimming, tennis, or volleyball. She gave martial arts lessons at the Gym and most of her clients (and admirers) were men.

She wasn't afraid to take a few men and women to bed, but was careful not to establish serious relationships, and also avoided anyone connected to Project Oracle.

After six months of rigorous work, the team was ready to begin the process which would transform, Dr. Alexandria Milton, 27, the brilliant and young scientist into the all-seeing Oracle.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 7 -- The Journey begins.

Alex took a swim in the Facility pool for one last time. As she exited the pool in a simple black Speedo, she knew all eyes were on her. She was a sight to behold. Young, tall, athletic with stunning features. She enjoyed sports and the outdoors. She would truly miss her old life.

She had already bid farewell to her gym mates, citing a transfer to another project. She did the same here and hoped no one noticed any tears.

Alex gazed at her nude form for hours that evening. Tomorrow, the first of many life-changing transformations was to occur; all her hair from head to toe, including her eyebrows and lashes, down to the hairs in her nostrils were to be removed permanently, and so were all her teeth and nails. It was a necessary procedure to ensure that she didn't need any maintenance once sealed in the Oracle chamber.

She brushed her hair for the last time. She loved her long shiny black mane. With her hair and eyebrows would go her identity. She'll become a bald featureless mannequin, the blank canvas that was to become the Oracle.

She was fastidious about her grooming, and, today, she took extra care to dress up, wearing a crisp silk blouse, a tight skirt that ended just above her knees, and pumps. She wore a simple pearl necklace, bracelet, and gold watch. They were identical to what she owned at home. After wearing some light makeup and tying her waist-length hair into a bun, she was ready to face the big day.

The professor came in and said, "Dr. Milton, we begin your transition to the Oracle today. Are you ready?"

"Do I have a choice?" she asked mockingly. The old man simply smiled.

" I must say you look stunning today," said the old man.

"It's the last time," she said, looking directly at the man, with no emotion.

It was time to say goodbye to the room she called home for the past six months. After the procedure, Alex would be confined to a new germ-free environment until she became the Oracle. She took a deep breath and said,

"I'm ready. Please lead the way."

They walked down several corridors through countless restricted access entrances. Occasionally people walked by, nodding to her and the professor as they passed. To most outsiders,(as well as those not part of the core team of Project Oracle) Dr. Milton was one of the professor's close associates. Her heels clicked on the tiled floor as she walked briskly to her fate.

They were greeted by a few more core Oracle team members. Alex kept her spirits up and smiled and chatted with them, as they walked along, like it was just another day at the office.

Then it was down to level 9 where the "Temple" was located.

At level 9, the elevator opened into an airlock beyond which was a large decontamination area. All of them showered and the professor's team wore hazmat suits with oxygen tanks. Alex was given a hospital gown; it was goodbye to her wardrobe.

They went through several more airlocks and entered an operating theatre. Alex was asked to strip and get onto a gynecology chair which stood in the center, brightly lit from all angles. Several machines stood by.

She silently obeyed. Most of the all-male team had seen her naked before. Yet each time it was a sight to behold. Alex was already mostly hairless thanks to electrolysis. Her smooth crotch was on full display as she placed her feet in the stirrups. The team was quick to restrain her and place a bit in her mouth.

"This'll be painful. But not for long. Just hang in there Alex," said the head surgeon.

Heart monitors were attached to her chest.

It was freezing and she was shivering.

A nurse inserted a cannula into her left arm and connected it to a pump where a large syringe with a milky liquid was loaded.

"Ready?", asked the nurse.

She nodded and closed her eyes and braced herself.

Soon Alex felt a searing pain move up her arm and into her chest. Within seconds her whole body was on fire. She screamed and struggled as sparks flew In front of her eyes. Her fingertips, toes, and mouth burnt, and the poor girl couldn't help but piss herself. She felt her teeth burn at the roots as she bit down hard on the block in her mouth. "AAARRRRRH! OH, GOD! AAAH" she screamed into the bit, pissing herself.

The professor stood by silently. Her long hair fell away before their eyes. Some of the team were in horror at the sight of the woman's suffering.

The pain was too much for Alex to bear, she lost control of her bowels as she went into cardiac arrest.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 8 -- New Skin

Alex woke up 72 hours later. She was alone in her new hermetically sealed room. Her entire body felt sore, and her mouth was clamped wide open. She sat up in her bed and let the sheet fall off her ample breasts. Alex fumbled with the strap of her jaw clamp, drooling. She finally got it off, the smoothness and sensitivity of her scalp was unreal.

She then looked at her hands and noticed her fingernails. They were gone, now replaced by what appeared to be plastic shields, somewhat like artificial nails, but ending before her fingertips. She delicately pressed against them; the pain was distant and dull.

Carefully, she stood up, her skin felt scrubbed raw. She gulped down a bottle of water at her bedside and walked to the bathroom.

She stood transfixed at her reflection in the full-length mirror in the bathroom. She was unrecognizable!

Instead of the dark-haired beauty, there stood a hairless alien. All her features were gone. Her expressive eyebrows, lashes, down to the hairs in her nose were all gone. Her toothless mouth made her cheeks cave in, she was nothing more than a mannequin!

A small nasal feeding tube was taped to her cheek.

"They must have used it to feed me while I was unconscious," she thought.

She rinsed her mouth well and examined her gums. A pair of dentures waited in a container next to the sink. Alex put it on and was instantly happy with how her face regained its old shape. The teeth were an exact match to her own and were very comfortable, she smiled, at least for now her smile remained the same.

Alex touched her sensitive nipples which were now pierced with shiny metal ports where electrical stimulators were to be plugged in.

Her smooth washboard abs were unmarked.

Looking down, she was shocked at what had been done to her private parts.

Her clitoral hood was trimmed, and the rosy moist member shone with a heavy silver port piercing it longitudinally and horizontally. The implant resulted in her clit being a permanently erect nub of flesh with a silver tip. Her outer labia were now adorned with six ports, three on either side.

Alex turned around and carefully parted her buttocks, her anus was sore, and she saw why.

several tiny silver dots surrounded her rosy sphincter; electrical contacts!

She was horney as hell and began to stimulate her sore pussy. It didn't take long for her to climax moaning.

The airlock hissed open, and the professor appeared in his hazmat suit. She was still shuddering with her hand between her legs and jumped, embarrassed.

"Enjoying yourself I see! Very good Dr. Milton," he said.

Blushing, she tore some tissues from a wall-mounted roll and wiped herself.

Alex realized that every human being she would come into contact with from now on would be wearing heavy protective equipment.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 9 -The Purge

A week later her soreness was almost gone. Alex had gotten accustomed to staying in her germ-free room completely naked. Her sensitive and exposed clit and nipples drove her crazy against her hospital gown, what was left to hide? The whole team had seen everything. The scanning, probing, and swabbing never ended.

she was pumped with drugs to boost her libido and an assortment of toys were available for her pleasure.

She knew her freedom was fast dwindling. Her hair, teeth, and nails were all gone leaving her a bald mannequin with no features. Food in the form of a thick paste was administered through a large nasal feeding tube. Her digestive tract was gradually rid of bacteria and parasites, she wouldn't be able to digest regular food anymore.

The purge of her intestines was a humiliating and torturous necessity.

Alex hadn't been part of the biological team and had no background in the procedure. She was strapped onto a special chair with an opening for her butt and was pumped with a special feed through her nasal tube along with a special anti-parasitic IV drip overnight.

A catheter was inserted into her urethra and her vagina was securely covered by a water-resistant plaster. "You'll have some anal discharge, Dr. Milton. Don't worry, let it happen. You won't feel any pain," said the doctor as a strong muscle relaxant was injected.

Alex had no control over her bowels that night, she felt semi-solid stools pass but couldn't see what was happening as she was strapped firmly in her chair.

She knew her vitals were monitored, and someone was always watching her through cameras, but she felt so lonely and miserable. It was hard to explain, but she felt aroused every time someone would visit her and she had to void her bowels in front of them. It was so humiliating to do this in front of the professor's team who she had become de facto second in command.

She thought of her family and her life before, weeping as waves of emotions swept over her bowels.

But she was not prepared for the revelation in the morning when the team came in and the lights were fully turned on.

"Dr. Milton, the purge appears to be a success! We'll clean you up before releasing you and you can have a look," said the professor.

A nurse knelt behind her and shoved her fingers into the restrained scientist's rectum.

She felt what appeared to be a large mass being pulled out. After administering several enemas, cleaning her neither regions, and spraying down with a strong disinfectant (which stung like hell), she was released. Alex staggered up and was beckoned by the professor towards a large steel bowl which she knew was previously attached to the chair below her butt. A nurse handed her a mask which she put on.

The sight made her sick. The bowl was full of worms of all lengths and types. They were mostly dead. "Don't be ashamed dear. It's natural. Two more rounds and you'll be free of parasites." She shuddered speechlessly, and at the same time felt some irritation in her anus, more were coming!

"Uh OH!" was all she could say before she exploded all over the floor.

"What have I become?" She thought humiliated.

Alex was subjected to daily tests and regular dialysis to clear her body of any parasites or bacteria. She even had to undergo several blasts of radiation. Within a month she was as pure as the moment she exited her mother's womb.

Her appendix and tonsils were removed to avoid complications in the future, as were her eggs. She was happy at the possibility her DNA might live somewhere in the world.

She missed her old self dearly but was so aroused at the sexy alien she had become. She soon forgot her nudity; it was not easy to get used to the lack of human contact. She was seldom alone, with nurses, doctors, scientists, and trainers always present for some reason or the other, but at the same time, she felt alone and distant, as all of her visitors came fully clad in complete hazmat gear. The only human touch was through thick rubber gloves.

Two months later, she was ready to be hooked up to her life support system permanently.