All Comments on 'Project Tendril Ch. 02'

by eidetic

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What about....

What was the 'mysterious' package delivered by FedEx and what about the possible contamination back in Sonja's apartment? This is a great story, and I've already read part three and these questions don't appear to have been answered there. You've said that this is a three part story, are you leaving the way open to a sequel? Which would be more than welcome!!

eideticeideticabout 7 years agoAuthor
Yes

Yes, I left some dangling pieces that could/will be used in a sequel. I don't like leaving story arcs open-ended and ticking off readers when the additional story isn't forthcoming (best intentions aside). So I make it an n-part arc, with the possibility (not certainty) of more. I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for reading and commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
*****

Looking forward to any sequel that may or may not be forthcoming. Cheers.

SkanderbegSkanderbegabout 1 year ago

Fuck, you're a great story teller.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereidetic@eidetic
I'm sorry I finished and submitted the latest Spark story so close to the Geek Pride deadline that it was delayed and missed the 25th. However, it is now published. I hope those who have been enjoying the series continue to do so with this latest offering. *~*~*~*~* I keep fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES