Project V

Story Info
Illicit encounter leads to an unexpected outcome.
967 words
3.16
15.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm yes baby. Your cock feels so good." Dina said as she rode the man beneath her. Hands on her knees, she arched her back to give him a better view of her shapely ass.

"You like that slut?" The man asked. "You like fucking yourself on my cock?"

"God. Fuck. Yes." She moaned. "It's so good. So big and hard." Inwardly repulsed, Dina swallowed hard and tried to ignore the man beneath her and imagine one of her fantasy lovers instead.

The man chuckled. "I can't believe you're doing this. What would your husband have to say? Or my wife for that matter?"

Dina's pussy was dripping as she rubbed her clit. She knew she had to play along for this to work. "Mmmmm. Oh fuck. Your wife. Ohhhhh baby. Your wife. Would. Oh. Probably. Mmmmm. Kick you out. Oh fuck. She'd take you to the cleaners. Mmmmph. Yes baby."

The man grunted as he fought the urge to cum. "What about your husband? What would he do?"

Dina rubbed her pussy furiously as she leaned back into the man beneath her. She started to rotate her hips in small circles to help him cum. "Oh baby. He can't know about this. He can't. Mmmm. He wouldn't understand. Oh yes baby. I'm almost there."

The man gripped her hips and started driving into her from below. His legs sticking slightly to the leather of the couch before pulling free. "Tell me." He grunted, driving in as hard as he could muster.

Dina trembled as her orgasm approached. "Fuck baby. Yes. Hmmmm. So good. Fuck. He'd. Oh shit. Fuck. He'd come home. Fuck yes. And see us here. Oh oh oh shit. He'd pull his gun from his police belt. Oh shit yes baby. I can't keep going. I'm gonna cum." Dina knew that the man beneath her fancied himself a bull and wanted nothing more than to get off knowing it would break some poor saps heart.

The man pulled her tightly into him and forced her to stop moving. He then wrapped her arms behind her back with one hand and held her throat tightly with the other. "You'll cum after you say it."

Dina groaned and swayed her hips on his lap, desperately searching for her release. "He'd pull his gun from his police belt baby. He'd kill us both. Fuck baby make me cum. Make me cum before my husband comes home and kills me before I have the chance."

He started thrusting again, faster this time, as he held her by her throat. "Your pussy husband wouldn't have the balls. He'd probably curl up in the fetal position and cry his pussy eyes out. I'd fuck you in front of him. Then I'd cum in your pussy and make him eat it out of you. Fuck yes. You're so tight. You like that? You ready for your husband to eat my load from you baby?" That comment left Dina stifling her laughter, which she covered easily with moans.

Dina was more turned on than she'd ever been in her life. This illicit fuck was really scratching her itch. She knew it was all a lie. But he didn't need to know that. "Fuck yes baby. Make me cum. Cum inside me. Make my pussy hubby eat it out of me. Oh. Shit. Yes baby. Fuck. I'm cumming. Right there. Yes. Yes. Yes."

The man below her grunted as she tightened her pussy around him. "Me too. Oh here it comes."

The two moaned simultaneously as he filled her pussy full of his hot cum. The man was lost in her. All other thoughts momentarily shut off. Dina, however, was planning her next move.

When he was thoroughly exhausted from his orgasm, Dina hopped off of him and pulled her phone from the coffee table. Before he could ask what was going on, Dina had already snapped a picture of him, naked on the couch, with his cock still hard and covered in their juices.

"What the Fuck?" He asked. "No pictures. I can't have this shit getting out."

He looked so confused, it was almost endearing. Dina just laughed. Not the usual naughty giggle she normally gave him. It was a dark laugh. Sinister even. The man immediately knew something was very wrong.

"I know you can't baby. That's exactly why I took it. There's video too. FYI. It's time that somebody put you in your place mister, and I'm just one cog in this little masterpiece." Dina said in the same little girly voice she had used during their earlier flirting. For weeks she had worn him down using that voice, and planting subtle hints in his head about the possibilities.

The man stared at her, dumbfounded. "What do you want?" He asked.

"Right now? For you to get the fuck out. I've got a message ready to send to a reporter friend of mine so stay the fuck back and get gone. Come near me and not only will this go to the news, but you'll be dead before your head hits the pillow tonight. Get your shit and go. We'll be in touch." She stated coldly.

"So that's it? You seduce me and now you're going to blackmail me? What the fuck babe? I thought we were something special."

Dina grinned. "Special. Right. You need to be going. You shouldn't be here any longer than necessary. Wouldn't want wifey to get suspicious, now would we?" She paused. "We'll be in touch Mr. Rivas. Don't make this any harder than it needs to be." With that, Dina strode off towards the stairway. Without even another glance, she left him in a puddle of their combined juices and stepped into the shower. He would be gone before she came back down.