Prologue - How it Started

Story Info
Thinking back to how it started with my brother.
936 words
3.84
3.5k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kept coming in and out of my life before the family finally imploded and I didn't see or talk to him for like 10 years. Then earlier this summer he sent me a message randomly and we started texting. Nothing heavy at all, nothing even serious. Just memes. Kind of like meeting a stranger.

He remembered his little sister who was very repressed. Then we started talking and he kept accusing me of having a dirty mouth because I cursed and told him to shut up more than once. Again, we were basically strangers. Then I realized I was flirting a bit so I made sure to stop because it was weird. Stopped using the silly emojis and paying attention to what I was sending for memes.

Then one night he texted and he was drunk. Started talking about other things. Told me that he wasn't a good person. But that I seemed to be so he should leave me alone. And I told him that was stupid. He demanded to know why I loved him. "Because I'm your BROTHER? That's a stupid reason."

Drunk chat... It went the way you would think. I reminded him that yes, I loved him because he was my brother, that nothing would ever change that, no matter what he tried to say or tell me that he didn't care about anyone at all but himself. I tried to change the conversation and made a comment about a scar on my neck. "A what?"

Just a scar. Better than the black eyes I'd had.

"Do I need to come up there and kill your fucking husband?"

What??? No it's from students. Just like the bite scars.

He calmed down a little. Then he asked some question or other about my life over the years and what would I do when he showed up at the house and knocked on the door. And I commented that he was welcome any time but please don't knock because it triggers my PTSD.

"Your WHAT???"

So I gave him a brief rundown about a very abusive ex bf I had, how he was physically and mentally abusive. How he used my submissive tendencies to fuck me over, wanted to completely change me into something else, how he would scream at me during sex if I didn't cum when he wanted me to, how bad he made me feel all the time. Then how he showed up at my house in the middle of the night and kept smashing into the door to try and get in. How I couldn't figure out how to use the phone to call the cops that night. How awful it had been, and how when someone knocks on my door to this day I tend to break down.

"And Gabriel didn't kill this motherfucker WHY???"

Calm down dude this was like years ago. And you don't care about me anyway remember?

"Shut up..."

Okay time to stop this conversation I think. We can talk again another night.

"No. Not yet."

Okay.

"Show me your tits."

What??

"Now. Go. Take a picture. Show me your tits."

And goddamned if I didn't almost do it. Instantly. Without question. Then I stopped myself. No, I can't do that.

"Why not?"

Because it's not right.

"Why? Because I'm Gorean?"

No. Because it wouldn't stop there.

"Damn right it wouldn't. Never mind. Go. Go be a woman with your husband. When you're ready to be a girl, come back to me."

Wait...

The conversation ended when he tried to call me and I didn't answer it. I didn't dare. I almost did, almost showed him my tits. Stopped myself.

Two days later I get another text. "Did I ask you to send me pictures of your tits?"

Yes.

"Did you?"

No.

"Are we okay?"

Yes, we're okay. I'm not going to fuck you, but we're okay. You can be yourself. Don't worry about it.

"Why won't you fuck me?"

Dave.....

"But you're a girl. I know you're a girl. Why won't you admit it?"

Dave....

"You were made for me. We're the same. We're two sides of the same coin and you know it. Your neck is empty. A girl needs to be owned. You need my collar."

Stop it. That's not what's happening.

"You feel it. I know you do. You feel the hair on your neck stand up. Your nipples harden when you talk to me. There's a tug in you right now. You know it."

Dave...

"Fuck it."

What?

"Cum. Cum now girl. Cum for ME."

Damned if I didn't. I came hard. Instantly. Flooded my panties. Shook. Had to bite my tongue to stay quiet.

You motherfucking asshole

"I knew it. I fucking KNEW it."

Knew what exactly? That was a rotten thing to do and you know it.

"I knew it. I knew you were a girl. I knew you were MY girl. You've always been my girl. We just didn't know it yet. You can't deny that anymore."

That doesn't mean anything

"Go take a picture of your tits. Now."

I can't.

"Fine. Talk to me again when you're ready."

I go to the kitchen to get a drink... Realize I'm carrying my phone. Pull my shirt up and take a picture. Send it. Didn't let myself think about it. Went back to the couch.

"Well you have my attention now"

Why did I do that? Why on earth did I DO that..........

"That's a good girl. Your tits are beautiful."

Thank you....

"I will talk to you tomorrow. Don't think too much about it girl."

All right.