Prologue to a Problem - Continued

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she was catching her breath Mark started to lose control. He climbed between her spread legs, took his hard-on in his fist, guided it to the opening of her vagina and rammed it into the hilt. He then began to fuck her. There was no asking permission. No foreplay. No notable technique. And certainly, no love making.

It was sex and it was just as glorious as she remembered from college. Mark was fucking her for all he was worth and validating all her insecurities. Although he didn't say a word, Ann heard many things: how pretty she was, how sexy she was, how irresistible she was. She had aroused this gorgeous male to a point where he was all consumed in what he was doing, and that drove her own arousal. All her feminine anxieties and fears of growing old, being less attractive, and worst of all, no longer desired by the opposite sex evaporated in an instant as it was her body, her touch, her kiss, her smell, her taste that had made him rock hard and sent him over the edge.

Not once did she think about her needs as she spurred him on. Rather she was consumed with this inexplicable need as a middle-aged woman to not disappoint him, to be worthy of his sexual attention. Her head was full of crazy thoughts about being alive, taken, dominated, and fucked into oblivion by an aggressive male, and not one thought about breaking her vows. The sex was raw and exactly as nature intended it with no resemblance to her and Phil's bedroom.

She wrapped her legs tightly around his slim waist to encourage him and better feel every inch of his penis as it pushed in and out of her, deliciously brushing her cervix with each balls-deep, forceful thrust. She hadn't been this completely filled since the last time she was fucked in this very room.

For his part, he was lost in his pleasure pushing his body towards an impending ejaculation. And ejaculate he did. Stream after stream coating the inside of Ann's vagina. When it was done, he rolled off and she could feel him dripping from her onto the sheets. She had been fucked hard and long, and rather than being mortified, she briefly wondered if he might be able to go again. But after she came back down from her sexual high, she collected herself and pushed the desire for a round two out of her mind, left to clean up, and asked him not to be there when she got back.

Epilogue

Phil remarried but he never moved on. Ann's denials had left him with nagging, painful doubt about whether he overreacted and did the right thing throwing his marriage away. He had told her he could forgive the sex, but not the lies. He begged and begged for her to just come clean and admit once and for all what she had done, but she wouldn't. Phil knew deep down she was lying but she never gave him the satisfaction and, more importantly, the peace of mind he needed by actually acknowledging her actions.

Ann on the other hand had her reasons. She knew if she confessed to one lover the whole sordid week would come out and he'd leave regardless. Using some perverse logic Ann had come close to telling Phil about having sex with Mark at the lake to provide her husband some solace. They would have still gotten divorced, but knowing about Mark would have at least given Phil the iron-clad proof of Ann's actions and the necessary validation of his. But in the end, she couldn't do it. She couldn't admit to what she had done, because she didn't want to admit to the world who she was.

And so, she left the marriage exactly as she had entered it, with a lie, leaving her ex-husband trapped to ponder forever, a small cruel sliver of doubt.

Soon after the divorce Ann moved back to Norman and took an administrative job with the University. Her two sons stayed in Omaha with Phil, and visited when they could. The oldest was going to be a freshman at OU this fall, so she was excited she would see him more.

Mark was also living in Norman and stopped seeing Judy after that fateful weekend but was a frequent guest in Ann's bed. Ann and Mark's affair was not going anywhere, but nonetheless, Ann was grateful for it. He was young, had not developed a soft pudgy middle, and was so energetic. He was a nice and welcomed diversion. Ultimately, it was a mutually satisfying arrangement that had re-started when she still lived in Omaha in the house with Phil:

Ann and Phil were headed towards a divorce but had agreed it would be dumb and costly for one or the other to move out. Ann stayed in the master bedroom and Phil took the guest room. Mark showed up one day unannounced when Phil was at work and Ann let him in. She was frankly surprised to see him, but also, if she was being honest, glad. Her one time with Mark had been animalistic and something she had revisited many times since it occurred. She was also exhausted from the fights with Phil, and very lonely and scared as she stared into her unknown future.

After some brief small talk, Ann dispensed with the pleasantries. She knew why he had showed up on her doorstep and she wasn't going to deny him, as she needed to be fucked as much as he wanted to do it. She pushed him up to the bedroom, stripped off both of their clothes, and pulled him in between her willingly spread legs for the second time. When it was over, she desperately clung to him, and this time, encouraged a round two.

The sex with Mark continued uninterrupted for the next few months in Omaha and eventually transferred to Norman with Ann's new job. Ann remembered briefly worrying that Phil might show up unexpectedly from work like Richard had done and find them in bed having sex in their old master bedroom. She ultimately decided who cares. There was no chance of reconciliation, and she enjoyed the sex.

As Ann thought about it, she admitted that sex with Mark was far beyond anything she and Phil had because, ironically, she and Mark had nothing. No vows, No obligations. No kids. No in-laws or family dynamics. No bills. Nothing other than a mutual, no strings attached, agreement to use each other for sexual gratification.

As Ann reflected on her life, she realized that she had always held that sex was best in a committed relationship and yet, in truth, her experience was the exact opposite. The greatest pure sexual moments of her life had occurred with relative strangers, people other than her boyfriends and husband.

'I guess it is what it is' she ultimately concluded with a melancholy sigh.