Prom Date with Mom

Story Info
Mom helps son make new prom memories.
18.1k words
4.44
79.7k
130
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a beautiful story of a tender loving relationship between a mother and son which emerges from a deep intimate bond forged over the years and blossoms when a loving mother makes her son's crushed dreams come true in a way he could never imagine. Any and all sexual situations depicted in this story are between two legally consenting adults, 18 years of age and older. It may be considered a long read but it is worth it. Hope you enjoy.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Senior Prom is supposed to be one of the most important moments in a young high school student's life, and apart from graduation night, the prom the other crowning achievement to cap off the whole high School experience.

It is a night where old friends party have fun and for the most part, it is a night of special romance which can ultimately lead to a night of passion where a guy and girl become better acquainted, if you catch the drift.

Phillip's Senior Prom was on track to be such a night. He would be 18 as was Heather who he known since his sophomore year. Phillip and Heather weren't an exclusive couple per se and had a casual on and off dating relationship and were far from being intimately(sexually) acquainted.

Phillip would not have minded being intimate with Heather. Who wouldn't. Heather was one of the best catches in all of school, 5'7" tall, 120 pounds 34B-24-34 short(collar length) dark brown hair and green eyes. As much as Phillip wanted her as her steady girlfriend, she kept not only Phillip but most boys at arm's length.

Anyhow, most teens usually chose to wait at least until prom when as it was a traditional rite of passage, and although it wasn't an explicit rule, it was understood that the Senior Prom is where a young couple ALL who were 18 years old, threw caution to the wind and had sex.

Phillip had this all planned out oddly enough with the help of his Mom Stella. Stella knew what it was like to be young and in love and helped Phillip plan it out including giving him advice and giving him the "Morning After Pill" to give to Heather so an unplanned pregnancy could be avoided.

You may be asking yourselves "Why does a mother help her son with something like that," well the truth is Stella had been through the same thing when she was a senior.

Stella had been 18 for only a couple of months when she went to her prom. She went with her boyfriend Frank at the time who was also 18 and a star football player. Stella and Frank had both gotten drunk and went for a walk in the woods. Frank found a secluded spot and they both sat down and began making out.

It started with kissing then progressed to light petting, followed by heavy petting, leading up to more intense groping and making out until they went all the way and ending up having sex. Consumed by their carnal lusts for each other and being in the heat throes of unbridled passions, as well as being sexually inexperienced teenagers, neither of them thought much about using protection.

They figured "What the hell, you only live once," and gave into their baser primal instincts and Frank ended up spunking his load inside of Stella who had wanted him to. As a result, Stella unknowingly at the time got knocked up and became preggars.

When Stella's parents found out about the pregnancy, she was tossed out on her ear and the only person she had to turn to was her uncle Leon. Leon was Stella's mother's younger brother.

Leon took pity on Stella and took her in and didn't judge her, but he still wanted Stella to finish college so at least she could realize her dream and have some hope of a future. Leon also suggested Stella had her tubes tied and Stella agreed. Raising one child at that age was hard enough and she didn't want to take the risk of getting accidentally knocked up again.

It was also Leon's hope that Stella could one day take over his business and keep it in the family. Leon owned and operated a fairly large well known and highly successful modeling/publishing business that produced fashion catalogs running the gambit from ordinary fashion to those that catered to the discriminating adult and everything in between.

These catalogs included men and women's fashion, lingerie both romantic as well as sensual and erotic, and also there were catalogs for adult novelties Leon also published both softcore and hardcore adult magazines and videos.

His vast empire wasn't limited only regionally but nationally and internationally, having customers in and models from the United Kingdom, and a number of European countries in including France, Germany, Switzerland and Chezch Republic and ALL models were of legal age, 18 years and older.

Leon was far from his sister(Stella's mother) and detested the snobbery that was the Houston Elite Society. He deliberately distanced himself from it and refused to be governed by it. Instead, Leon chose to be his own man and built the money making empire he had.

Leon did extremely well for himself and was a billionaire many times over and had a net revenue of 135 million annually after all business expenses and taxes were paid.

Leon's main creature comfort was the spacious home he had built in what was at the time the county just outside of Houston. His home was a two story medieval style castle home with 5,400 square feet of living space and made from stone.

It had several small turrets on the front and sides and a larger turret on the other side built like a tower. The home also had well-kept manicured gardens and lawn and in the back of the home was a small man made arboretum with fountains and a place just to sit and relax.

When Stella moved in, she was awestruck at the sheer beauty and intricacy of the home. Stella was given a wing on the second floor mainly reserved as the guest area. It consisted of a suite of six rooms. Two of the rooms were spacious bedrooms both with a spacious four posted king sized beds and each with its own bathroom with a sunken Jacuzzi type bath tub and a stand-alone shower with a glass door, both of which were made of tile.

The two bed suites were connected on by a nice living area with a balcony that overlooked an arboretum in back with a rose garden and artificial pond. Lastly, there were two smaller rooms that served as a libraries, one where Stella could do most of her studying for college and as Phillip grew up, he could have one to work on his school work in.

By the time Phillip was six years old, Stella had finished with a BS in computer science and finance then earned her MBA and Master's in Accounting Information Systems, and when Phillip was seven, Leon began grooming Stella so she could take over the business when he retired.

He did suggest however Stella continued with her schooling while she worked for him. Leon thought it would be beneficial if Stella attend Law School and concentrate on business and corporate law seeing that the business he was in warranted it. He agreed to pay for it and Stella took the LSAT, passed with flying colors, was admitted, did well and graduated at the top of her class and passed the bar on her first try.

Meanwhile, as Phillip continued to grow he and, Stella became closer and they developed a stronger intimate(NON-SEXUAL) bond which blossomed over the years.

Leon finally decided to retire at the age of 50 just after Phillip turned 16. He left Stella his business, Eden Enterprises Limited and moved to Florida with his secretary Maybelle who was 40. He wanted to enjoy retirement while he was young and since he arranged to get a twenty-five percent of sales revenue from the business he was still well off.

After Leon retired, he left the Stella the house as a gift and she and Phillip decided to move to the main part of the house. Stella took Leon's room which was on the main floor in the back but Phillip decided he liked the upstairs and took one of the bedrooms suites near the front part of the house.

With Leon now gone, Stella and Phillip's relationship became closer but it wasn't until after Phillip turned 18 that his and Stella's relationship would take on a whole new set of dynamics becoming even closer and more intimate and more and more sexual.

However, it wasn't until almost two months later that they would completely cross the line and have actual sexual intercourse because of an event which occurred right before the prom that drove Philip away from Heather, and straight into Stella's loving and waiting arms.

Sexually, Stella wanted Phillip and she sensed Phillip wanted her but she knew he wasn't ready and did not want to rush him into anything until he was ready. She also knew Phillip had feelings for Heather so she didn't want to mess that up either. She knew he would eventually come around and would patiently wait.

That notwithstanding, Stella wasn't going to let that stop her from living her life and exercise her sexual freedoms. She began allowing Phillip to see her naked and persuaded Phillip to be naked with her.

In short, Stella did everything she could to seduce Phillip. When Stella began this slow sensual seduction, she expected some resistance and hesitation on the part of Phillip but surprisingly there was none. On the contrary, Phillip was an eagerly willing participant

As part of this seduction Stella invited Phillip into the shower to shower with her, invited him into her bed to sleep naked with her and when she kissed him, she pulled Phillip close to her and their kisses were passionate intense with their naked bodies pressed against each other.

Philip showered with Stella almost nightly and enjoyed washing her sweet body. As far as sleeping with Stella, it was only on Friday and Saturday nights. The first couple of nights they slept together, all they did was sleep, but by the next weekend they began kissing.

Over the following weeks, they progressed to heavy petting consisting of cuddling, caressing, and holding each other tight with their hot bodies tightly pressed together as their warm flesh slowly and passionately rubbed together and they slowly and sensually explored one another and feeling each other's body.

Phillip loved these sessions and enjoyed slowly giving into his wanton desires for Stella and wanted very much to jump her bones.

And who wouldn't be attracted to Stella. Hell, any normal red-blooded male would have to have been either one of four things not to have wanted to fuck her; blind, gay, a eunuch, or the most devout Buddhist monk who had ever lived.

Even though Stella was almost 40 years old, both mother nature and father time had blessed her with her youthful looks and a killer body. Stella still had the body and most of the looks she had when she was in her 20's.

Physically speaking, Stella stood about 5'10" tall weighed about 140 pounds and measured 38DD-28-38. She also had long honey golden blonde hair that came down between her shoulder blades and was naturally curly(almost frizzy), crystal ice blue eyes that could captivate a man's soul and hold it hostage, and a body that rivaled that of the most beautiful women of the ages and could even make the Greek goddess Aphrodite green with envy.

Stella's legs were well-toned dancer's legs, long, slender yet voluptuous, her skin was flawless, her lips were ruby red and beckoned to be kissed, her breasts were ample but at the same time supple, and the flower of her sweet womanhood was always smoothly shaven, with the lips being oh so perfectly pink.

To give you a better idea of Stella's looks and beauty, picture a younger version of the well-known British Porn Goddess Adele Stephens. Now combine Adele Stephen's body with the looks of the musical artist Blondie(Deborah Harry) when she was at her height of stardom in 1979. Put those two together, and you have Stella.

Stella was also turned on by Phillip's looks. She not only saw Phillip as her son, but also as a handsome hot young buck, she wanted to bag as her own. Physically speaking, Phillip could be best described as less of the pretty boy preppy type and more as ruggedly handsome, along the lines of a young James Dean or James Garner.

Phillip stood 6'2," tall, weighed 195 pounds with lean well toned muscular body, six-pack abs, and short brown hair and hazel eyes. He had the body that rivaled a Greek God and was personally well endowed with a huge package, a massive thick, long, hard 9-inch cock that stayed almost constantly fully erect with no stimulation needed.

Anyhow, back to the story. As prom day drew closer, Stella helped Phillip with all the arrangements. Just two days before prom, Phillip brought home his tux and Stella wanted a picture of him in it.

Without giving it a thought, Phillip stripped to his down to his "skivvies" right there in front of Stella and put it on. Once Phillip had his tux on, Stella helped him adjust the tie and Stella said "You look dashing," and gave him a long sensual kiss.

After they broke the kiss, Phillip told Stella he had planned which was a nice limo to pick him and Heather up, dinner at a nice restaurant, then a night cruise on a boat.

"Sounds nice, Stella said with a smile. "So are you planning anything intimate," Stella said with a wicked grin "or have you two lovebirds done the deed already?"

Phillip blushed and replied, "No we haven't had sex yet, if that's what you asking, but well you know about prom night."

"Yeah, well trust me I know, I've been there," Stella said with a fond smile remembering her own night of passion. "But seriously, all I can say is be careful hon," Stella replied lovingly. "After all, that is how you got here, not that I have regretted it for a minute. I wouldn't trade you for anything in the world."

"I have protection," Phillip replied.

"That's good," Stella said with a smile "but you know once hormones get a raging, well let's just say it's best to completely safe. And also, condoms have been known to break and fail in the heat of passion." Then with a sensual seductive lustful purr Stella added "And with such a massive package as yours it's very likely they will," as Stella instinctively and subconsciously ran her hand over Phillip's massive cock.

"True, but Heather said she got some Birth control pills." Phillip responded doing his best not to lose his composure with is mom's hand on his cock.

Stella, not sorry, realized what she had been doing and then slowly removed her hand from Phillip's crotch area and gave Phillip a seductive smile then said "That's good, but I have something else just in case."

Stella reached into her purse and pulled out what looked like a medicine sample box you would get from the doctor. "It's what you call the morning after pill so all she has to do is take it and if nature gets the better of you, all will be safe."

"Thanks," Phillip smiled as he leaned into to kiss Stella.

"All I have to say is that this Heather girl better treat you right or she may have to answer to me," Stella continued. "After all, you are the love of my life and you know what they say about a momma bear and her cubs. I would hate to have to put a smack down on her ass as they say."

"You are the love of my life too," Phillip replied giving Stella another loving kiss.

"Well you know I am always here for you Mon Cher," Stella softly replied wrapping her arms around his neck and looking up into his eyes "If you ever decide you want or need some extra attention or want to take our intimacy all the way, all you have to do is ask. After all, I could give you some pointers on how to please a woman and make sure you were experienced for the big night."

They looked into each other's eyes and a look passed between them, a look of mutual consent to proceed.

"Are you certain you are ready and want this," Stella softly asked one more time to be sure, and Phillip nodded silently.

Stella then pulled Phillip close to her and planted a long loving sensual deep tongue probing kiss on his lips. Phillip returned the kiss and deepened it.

Phillip slipped off his tux shoes and socks then his hands went under the white sundress Stella was wearing and with her help, it came off revealing Stella's soft, sweet, supple, inviting, naked body.

Stella tossed her sundress on the back of the couch then began undressing Phillip. She unfastened Phillip's tie, unbuttoned his shirt and removed it along with his undershirt. She placed them in the chair. She then unzipped Phillip's pants and pulled them and his underwear down and tossed them by his shirt and jacket.

Phillip and Stella were both naked, their bodies pressed into each other as they kissed and their hands ran over each other's bodies. Phillip's heart began racing and his adrenaline was pumping. Here he was on the verge of finally going all the way way with his mom two days before prom. He oh so wanted to but he also knew it wouldn't be fair to Heather.

He was in a quandary. He so wanted bad to jump Stella's bones, he could taste it. At the same time, he still wanted Heather.

Phillip's quandary however was very short lived because he rationalized in his mind that sex with Stella wouldn't hurt. After all, she was just helping him get ready for his big night with Heather and besides she was his mom, so it wasn't like he was cheating on her with with another girl, so there was no problem.

Stella led Phillip over to the couch and sat him down and knelt in front of him smiling and softly said "Just lie back honey and mommy's gonna make her baby boy into a man."

Stella lowered her head and put her lips on Phillip's massive throbbing and pulsating 9-inch cock to give him a blow job. Stella took Phillip's cock all the way in her mouth and was bobbing her head up and down while Phillip just moaned.

"Oh fuck yeah," Phillip grunted. "I don't know why I waited this long."

" Me either hon, and there's much more I want to show you," Stella said with a soft smile and continued sucking on his cock.

Stella sucked on Phillip's cock like a professional porn star, taking him all the way down and almost gagging but holding her own and enjoying every minutes of it. She also ran her tongue over and sucked on his balls and massaged them with her hands.

As Stella was getting into her rhythm, the door bell suddenly rang. Stella ignored it and kept sucking and when she came up for air, she panted "Don't worry honey, it's probably some silly door to door salesman or something. Maybe they'll think no one's home and go away.

Stella continued with her blow job alternating between sucking on his cock, spitting on his cock and stroking it with her hand, and running her tongue up and down the shaft and around the head as she massaged his balls with her hands.

While Stella continued sucking on Phillip's cock, the door bell rang once more, then another time and finally another time after that, followed by a rapping on the window and banging on the door with what sounded like a fist like cops do on the TV show "Law and Order".

"Dang persistent little boogers aren't they, Stella said with a smirk. " You'd think it was the cops here to arrest us or something. Well, I guess I better pull up the front door security camera on my phone and see who it is."

"Shit fire," Stella exclaimed, then with a giggle said "Well sweetie I know who it is and good news it ain't the cops."

"Who," Phillip replied, not really caring and wishing whoever it was would just go away.

"Well you may wanna let her in sweetie. It's Heather, and I think she's early."

"Oh fuck," Phillip said looking at the clock." She wasn't supposed to be here for another hour." Just then, Phillip's phone rang and it was Heather and he put it on speaker.

"Where the fuck are you," Heather said in loud annoyed tone. "I've been out here 10 minutes waiting on you. We were supposed to let your mom take our pictures. I brought my prom dress.

"I've been in the shower getting ready," Phillip replied doing his best to remain calm but still pretty much peeved. "You weren't supposed to be here for another hour so I thought I had time.