Prom Date with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why have I waited so long to experience this pleasure," he thought to himself. "But I am here now and there is no turning back, he softly mumbled, not realizing he said it out loud."

"Yes you are my love," Stella softly purred with delight then added "and from here we can only move forward."

Stella took the lead and guided Phillip into an uncharted world of lascivious carnal desires and Phillip would be a good student and quick study. That night Phillip kissed his way down Stella's body, sucked Stella's pussy and bring her off to countless orgasms and Stella would give Phillip another blow job that he would never forget.

After pleasing each other orally, they fucked until the wee hours of the morning. Stella rode Phillip cowgirl style, Phillip took Stella from behind doggie style, then they ended up missionary style. Each time, Phillip pumped Stella sweet pussy with a massive load of cum, seeding her womb with his hot manhood.

After coming down from their orgasmic high, our lovers fell asleep in each other's arms and slept till just before noon.

Phillip's next memory was of Stella's sweet naked form on top of him, rubbing his bangs, and kissing him on the lips and with a smile saying "Wakey Wakey, sleepy head. It's time to get up. We gotta go shopping for mommy a new Prom dress!!!"

Phillip rubbed his eyes and then realized he hadn't just dreamed or imagined it. It wasn't wishful thinking, it was real. He and his mom had actually done it. They had actually fucked and crossed the line from ordinary mother and son, to lovers.

Stella and Phillip showered and got dressed. Stella put on a navel length, white, three-quarter's sleeve, pull over, Henley style sweater made of light ribbed cotton material and a pair of light denim blue shorts.

Stella left the top two buttons opened so that it showed off the ample cleavage of her sumptuous breasts and the denim shorts were short-short just longer than the "hot pants" of the 1960's and early 70's. Lastly, she was wearing white ankle socks and white canvas tennis shoes.

Phillip put on an olive-green knit polo style shirt made of that dry wick material designed to be cooler than regular knit and a pair of tan Khakis. He also put on a pair of light grey crew length socks, and black tennis shoes.

They both loaded up in Stella's fully restored vintage 1965 candy-apple-red Ford Mustang Convertible. The license plate on the back read "2 HOT 4 U."

Stella put the top down and lowered the windows as she roared down the highway on her way to take her and Phillip out for lunch.

"Wanna a ciggy honey," Stella said as she punched in the car cigarette lighter then lit her a Virginia Slims Menthol's 120's.

"Sure," Phillip replied as he took the pack and lit him one.

"I need to make one stop before we go on our grand adventure today," Stella said with a smile as she pulled into a local branch of one of the banks she used. "Wait here for me and I'll be right out," Stella added as she gave Phillip a sensual kiss then went into the bank.

She told the teller she wanted to withdraw 10,000 dollars in cash. 1,000 dollars she she wanted in 20's and 50's, She would take 500 dollars in 20's and the other 500 in 50's.

For the other 9,000 dollars, she asked if she could get 3,000 of it in 500 dollar bills and the teller said he would have to consult the bank manager but since Stella was a preferred customer with several accounts in good standing, it should be no trouble. The rest of the money she received in 100 dollar bills.

The teller put it all inside a 6"x9" clasp envelope and handed her the receipt. He then asked her if that would be all to which she said yes and Stella returned to the car and drove out of the parking lot.

About 20 minutes later Stella pulled into the parking lot of Luciano's Restaurant'e one of the finest local Italian restaurants in town. They were seated in an L-shaped booth. The server came to take their order.

He suggested a nice Cabernet and Stella said that would be great. He then returned and poured one for Stella and then asked Phillip if he wanted some and he replied yes. The waiter then left the bottle and allowed them time to look over the menu.

Stella and Phillip placed their order. Stella ordered the Chicken Tetrazini and Phillip ordered the house Italian special which was Chicken Parmesan, Lasagna, and spaghetti noodles topped with marinara sauce. The dinner also came with a salad and bread.

Stella and Phillip spent the next hour eating and talking. Stella said she was looking forward to going to prom with Phillip and not to worry about Heather, they would make their own special prom night memories.

Before the server brought them their check, he asked if they wanted dessert and decided on a Black Tie Mousse cake to share.

After the server bought them their check, Stella looked it over and then reached into her purse. She pulled out a 50 dollar bill and two 20 dollar bills and placed it in the check folder for the server, leaving the server just over a 30 dollar tip.

"Let's go pick out my new dress sweetie," Stella said gleefully as she took Phillip by the hand and walked out of the restaurant.

Stella drove another 20 minutes to one of the fanciest and most sophisticated boutiques in all of Houston Society. It is where the crème`da`le crème,` the who's who of Houston elite society went to shop and to be seen.

Most people who weren't part of Houston Elite society would have felt self-conscious about setting foot inside and probably would haven't even darkened the door to the place, but not Stella. She refused to be intimidated or shamed into staying in her place, and besides even though she wasn't "Old Money," her money was still just as green as theirs.

Stella had no trouble in being waited on She used her natural charm and was able set someone to wait on her. The hostess asked Stella what she was the market for and she told the young lady that she was attending a White Tie formal affair and needed a dress for the occasion.

The hostess graciously showed Stella several appropriate selections suitable for a White Tie affair and after looking though several selections, she saw a dress that intrigued her and caught her eye.

It was a sleeveless black full length formal gown that covered the breasts but left enough open to show a healthy amount of cleavage. The hem had a slit in it that could be adjusted by clips on the inside and depending on how much "leg" you wanted to show. The slit ranged from the ankle all the way up to the hip but knowing Stella, she was going to have the slit all the way open up to the hip.

Lastly, there was a sheer see through shell that covered the entire dress and slipped over the head and fit around the collar. It had an optional waist length long sleeve sequin lace jacket that could be worn with it to "dress it down" if so desired.

Stella tried it on in the dressing room and then came out and modeled for Phillip and he was awe struck and Stella knew then she had the right dress. The sales lady came over and made sure it fit, and with a few adjustments it did.

Stella also picked out some matching lingerie to go with it along with some thigh high stockings and matching garters plus some black high heels.

Stella walked out of the boutique forking over almost $800, plus a 200 dollar tip for the hostess, but to Stella, it was worth it. She then drove to Master Lee Qwan's Tailor Shop and Tuxedo Emporium which she had done business with many times in the past and it was the one where Phillip had rented his tux.

Master Lee's Qwan's was a well established tailoring shop that had been in business since the mid 1970's. It had been written up numerous times over the years as an American success story of a Korean Immigrant who came to this country with practically nothing, earned his citizenship and started a small tailoring shop, turning it into a successful and thriving business.

The shop also enjoyed numerous outstanding reviews and business awards such as Chamber of Commerce awards as one of the leading tailoring shops in Houston. Master Lee was also a member of and the past-president Houston's Civitan Club.

When Phillip saw where they were he said "What are we doing here, I already got a tux."

"That tux may have been okay for that little plume blossom Heather, but you are going with me now," Stella replied with a smile then added "and a classy sexy woman needs a sophisticated, handsome, well dressed man. You know just like that ZZ Top song, 'Every Girl's Crazy about a Sharp Dressed Man.'"

When Stella walked in, she asked to speak to Master Lee, the owner, an older sophisticated Korean gentleman nearly 60 years old, but who still looked and acted like he could work for another 40 years.

"Ah Mistress Stella, good to see you again, he said with a jovial smile. "I have your items right here." He then looked at Phillip and with a smile "and you must be Phillip. I am most sorry I wasn't able to help you when you came in to rent your tux. Your mother has told me so many good things about you."

"I hear you are opting for white tie instead of black for the prom this year," Master Lee continued. "A bold, sophisticated move, yet not unheard of. I have just what you will need and since I had your measurements from before, I was able to call my supplier and get one sent over here this morning by express delivery. I trust you will like and take my word, it will make you the envy of all the prom goers."

Master Lee hung the garment bags up on the hook and unzipped the one in front. inside was a brand new black tux. The tux was specifically designed for white tie events and was tailored as such and came with a second shirt and tie.

"Follow me Master Phillip," Master Lee said leading Phillip to the dressing area. "Try this on and I will make the needed adjustments and by your mother's request, I have made the collar adjustable up to a size (1 inch) larger to allow breathing room. I know tuxes can be stuffy."

Phillip put on the tux and since he wasn't used to White Tie attire, the fit felt a little strange and was not what he was used to, but it was correct. He came out of the room walked over to the three way mirror and stood on the pedestal and slipped into the tux shoes.

"Now that is what I am talking about," Stella exclaimed with an impressed tone and throwing out her arms in a "tada" motion. "You look so dashing, worthy of a woman of class such as myself."

Master Lee smiled at that comment but said nothing then checked the measurements and made the necessary alterations with pins and then told Phillip to try on the other tux that was for Black Tie. When all the measurements were made and alterations noted, he told them if they wanted to wait, he could have them completed in about 40 minutes.

With that, Stella and Phillip stepped outside to smoke a cigarette. As they were smoking their cigarette, Phillip said "There's one thing is puzzling me. How were you able to pull off getting me a tux so quickly seeing that you only found out about Heather dumping me after the shops had closed yesterday?"

"I have my connections," Stella replied with a devious smirk then said "Well you know that call I said I had to make when we were at the restaurant, it was to confirm the call I secretly made this morning when the shop opened."

"You see, I quietly slipped outta bed around 7:30 when you were still sound asleep and called Master Lee and told him everything that was going on," Stella added.

Everything," Phillip replied slowly uncertain of just how much Stella had divulged, "even the part about Heather and her dirty little trick"

"Everything," Stella replied with a sweet smile. "He knows all about what happened with Heather and that I am your prom date, but he agreed he would not mention it."

"I also told him that I wanted to surprise you with you with your own tux and one of them to be a White Tie. He said he thought he may have something and for me and to call him around lunch time and confirm. I was taking a big risk but it was worth it."

"Then I was able to sneak back into bed with out you knowing and if I had gotten caught I would have said I just had to pee. Pretty sneaky if I do say so myself," Stella concluded with a smile that clearly indicated she was quite proud of herself.

After they finished their first cigarette, Stella took out another cigarette right behind it and Phillip took one too. They savored the second one and then Stella looked at her watch and figured Master Lee should be finished soon.

They finished the second cigarette then Stella opened the trunk of her car and retrieved the bag with the rental tux and they walked back into the store and had a seat in the waiting area. About 15 minutes later, Master Lee came out with the tuxes and other items.

She paid for it all with cash which since she had purchased them to keep, came to just under 1,100 dollars. Stella asked Master Lee if he would accept a 500 dollar bill and he said he didn't get too many of those but for her it would be fine

Stella pulled out two of the 500 dollar bills and a 100 dollar bill and handed it to him. She then gave him an extra 200 dollars for the extra work he had to do to obtain the tuxes on such short notice and for the alterations he did while they waited. She also returned the rental tux and told Master Lee to keep any refund.

"Your date is one lucky lady," Master Lee said with a smile knowing that Stella was the date.

"Yes she is, Phillip replied looking at Stella, "and I am one lucky young man who has a mom who is willing to go through so much effort to make my prom a night to remember, he added.

"That he is," Stella replied with a smile.

"I definitely want to see the Prom pictures," Master Lee added with a smile to which Stella replied "Most definitely."

Stella and Phillip left the tux shop and by now it was almost a quarter till six. "You up for Mexican," Stella said smiling as she lit up a cigarette and handing the pack to Phillip who got him one."

"Mexican is cool," Phillip replied as he lit his ciggy. They then drove to El Palacio restaurant, not an overly fancy restaurant, but one that was well known and frequently busy. It was a 10 minute wait until they got a table. The waiter took their drink orders and brought them a basket of chips and salsa.

Phillip ordered a coke and Stella ordered tea then she ordered a medium(24-ounce) frozen margarita for both of them to share. Phillip then ordered a soft Taco Plate with rice and beans and Stella ordered an Enchilada plate.

Stella and Phillip enjoyed their meal and for dessert, split an order of fried ice cream. After eating, they left and went home and spent the rest of night in a night of sensual, erotic intimacy "enjoying each other's company."

The day of prom was reserved for making sure they were well groomed. Stella went and got her hair done then drove Phillip to one of the best Men's grooming center's in town for a makeover worthy of the evening..

Stella and Phillip then got a manicure and by 2:00, it was time to go home and get ready for the big night.

As they showered, they were very careful not to get their hair wet so as not to mess up their hairstyle. They both dressed in their outfits. Stella put on her dress leaving the slit completely opened so it showed all her sumptuous legs. She then put on her thigh high stockings, matching garters, crotch less black lace panties. Finally, she slipped her feet into her heels and put on the jewelry she had selected.

To cap off the entire ensemble, Stella sprayed on a fair amount of new perfume she had actually gotten from the company she owned. It was from the catalog that carried items for the "playful discriminating adult." The scent was called "Erotic Taboos" and once Phillip smelled it that is exactly what he wanted to commit with his own mother right then and there.

"Patience my sweet," Stella said with a seductive purr, "or we might just miss one of the best nights of our lives. Besides we have all night."

Paul shook his head to clear the cobwebs from his brain and regained his composure. Stella was right. There would be plenty of time for engaging in Erotic Taboos later.

The limo was scheduled to pick them up around a quarter to four and it was about 10 minutes after three. Stella wanted to get some pictures of them both before they left, but did not want to trust it to mere a selfie pic on her cell phone, that would not do it justice. Instead, she led Phillip upstairs to Leon's old private photo studio he used to use in his work.

Stella took a one of the professional photographer's cameras Leon had and set it up on a tripod, making sure the memory card was clear then pulled down a blue screen and set the lights. Once she had everything set, she and Phillip took their positions and Stella took a hand held device photographers used to control the camera remotely and began taking pictures.

As she took the pictures, they were also displayed on a 32 inch wall-monitor so Stella could tell if the picture was of good quality. The first few pictures were of the traditional ones of the Phillip standing behind Stella with his arms around her waist. A couple of those had Stella turning her head back to kiss Phillip on the lips.

Stella then turned towards Phillip acting like she was pinning a boutonniere on his shirt and Phillip placed the corsage on her wrist. Stella then got a picture of them facing each other with Phillips's arms around Stella's waist, a few of Stella with her arms around Phillips's neck looking up into his eyes, and then both of them embraced in a deep passionate kiss.

Stella previewed the pictures with Phillip and they both liked them and by then it, was time for the limo to pick them up.

Before they entered the Limo, Stella had a large zip up bag with a shoulder strap, almost the size of a classic standard issued GI dufflebag, and a back pack. She placed both of those in the trunk of the Limo and then placed her purse along with a smaller gym bag with a shoulder strap in the back seat with them.

The driver held the door open and they both got in and they drove out to where one of the more affluent country clubs in the county. It is where the school had made arrangements to take pre-prom pictures starting at 4:00 P.M.

Stella wasted no time in putting up the privacy partition up between them and the driver. Phillip was awestruck at the sheer elegance of the limo and he knew this wasn't the one he had reserved. The limo had two back seats, one facing each other. On the side was an ice bucket with a bottle of the finest Champagne and two fluted glasses.

On the seat were two boxes of Cigars, one from The Dominican Republic named Montecristo and one from Nicaragua named Perdomo. Each box had its country's flag on the top and just under the flag was the name of the cigars.

Stella then took out 4 cigars, two cigars from each box and placed them in her garter two on each side. She then slipped the boxes in her gym bag.

"This is definitely NOT the limo package I ordered for Heather and myself," Phillip said in an impressed tone, obviously knowing he was out of his league.

Stella confessed she canceled his car service and in its place contacted one that her company used frequently and the driver was one Stella knew personally.

Stella also told Phillip that she had canceled and had remade all the plans, including dinner and the river cruise so there would be no hint of Heather.

"I hope you don't mind me making all these changes from your original plan, Stella said with a loving smile. "I just wanted tonight to be about us with no hint of Heather."

"I am glad you did mom," Phillip replied with a smile. "This is our night now and I am looking forward to all the memories we will make."

"Mmmmmmmm, I will make sure your night more than memorable Mon Cher," Stella said with a lustful purr and with that she and Phillip embraced and passionately kissed.