Prom Date with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I'm sorry about that, Heather replied in a snarky tone. Something came up and I had to put off my other plans, so I figured you wouldn't mind if I decided to come on over sooner. So are you going to let me, in or what?"

All the time Phillip had been talking to Heather, Stella had still been working her magic on his cock. Suddenly without warning, Phillip's cock filled with cum, twitched, and he moaned as he came in Stella's mouth.

Stella was stunned at the amount of and the force in which Phillip released his load of hot cum into her mouth and it almost made her gag and she coughed but she quickly recovered and handled it like a pro.

"You okay," Heather said hearing Stella's cough and the low grunt and guttural moan Phillip made as he released his cum into Stella's mouth

"Yeah, was just getting some water and it must have gone down the wrong way, I'll be fine. Just give me about 10 minutes and I'll be right down but my mom is in her room and I will ask her to come and let you in okay?"

"Yeah okay but don't be too long, I'm not gonna wait all day," Heather said in an annoyed tone and hung up.

"Someone's in a pissy little mood aren't they," Stella said with a giggle as she finished licking the cum off Phillip's cock. "And good save may I add when she asked what was wrong, Stella added.

"Yeah she gets that way sometimes," Phillip replied as let Stella finish not really wanting to have to get up and get dressed. However he knew he needed to, so he stood up and grabbed his clothes.

"Well I guess fate hasn't ordained it to be our time yet to completely consummate our union," Stella said with a smile, "But at least we did both manage to get some fun out of it," Stella added as she wiped the excess cum from her lips.

"Oh God that was so fucking hot," Phillip said with a lustful moan. "I can't wait to see what else you have in store for me. I'm just sorry though I almost made you choke."

"Oh don't be sorry hon," Stella said with a smile. "I quite enjoyed it! Besides, I just love surprises. I'll know what to expect next time. I'm just glad you enjoyed it and there's much more where that came from," Stella said with lustful purr, giving Phillip a long sensual kiss. "Now you better go on up to your room and put your clothes back on and I'll keep her company until you come down," Stella said with a smile.

With that Stella waited until she saw that Phillip had ascended to the top of the stairs and then slipped her white sundress back over her naked body and walked over to answer the door, but not before lighting a cigarette.

"Hey Heather," Stella said with a polite smile as she invited Heather into the house. "Sorry it took us so long to answer the door. We weren't expecting you for a while. Phillip was showering and putting on his tux and I was lying down in my room."

"Would you like to have a seat while you wait for Phillip," Stella added with a smile. "I can get you a soda, lemonade or something if you like."

"Yeah a lemonade would be great," Heather replied and then with a nervous tone Heather added, "Do you mind if I smoke too?

"Not at all hon. You want one of mine," Stella said with a smile.

"Nah, I have my own" and with that Heather took out a pack of Newport's 100's in the green box and lit it.

Stella came back from the kitchen with a glass of lemonade for Heather and tea for herself and sat back down on the sofa.

Heather nervously continued, explaining why she was there fishing for the right words to say. "Well I thought I would bring my prom dress over for Phillip to see and hopefully you could take some pictures of us on my phone to show my mom."

"I can do that," Stella said smiling sensing Heather's nervousness and awkwardness and filed it away in her brain.

A few minutes later, Phillip came out in his tux but had the tie in his hand. "I can't ever seem to tie these damned infernal things," Phillip said with a flustered tone.

Stella would have thought Heather would have popped up and offered to help but she was too busy texting on her phone.

"Here allow me sweetie," Stella said smiling and with that she got his tie straight.

Heather finally looked up from her phone and said "Looking handsome babe," and got up and gave him a loving peck on the lips. She then said "Is there a place I can get changed?"

"Yeah right this way," Stella replied leading her into a small guest room.

Heather came out in a pretty green prom dress. It was sleeveless and hugged her breasts and the hem was short, about mid thigh length, and flared out slightly at the bottom.

"Wow," Phillip replied "You look great."

"That you do," Stella replied. "You both do. You make a very cute couple."

Stella was smiling as she saw Phillip happy with Heather as Stella took a picture of them together in their Prom Night attire on Heather's phone and on her phone as well.

Call it mother's intuition, but Stella sensed something wasn't right with Heather. A woman knows when another woman is hiding something. Heather did not appear to be as affectionate towards Phillip this time as she had been in the times before and seemed to be just going through the motions of being excited about the prom.

Stella also sensed Heather was trying to hide something, but couldn't place her finger on it. This was further confirmed when Stella casually asked Heather if she was excited and although Heather tried to hide it, Stella knew she wasn't.

Stella, not wanting to bring Phillip down, promptly dismissed it as being an overprotective mother. After all, she had no proof. It was just a feeling. However, Stella would be proven to be right.

After Heather and Phillip changed out of their prom attire, Phillip said "Let's go get something to eat and we can talk more about the details," as he took her hand. Heather replied "Yeah that'll be good. We need to talk anyway."

That was all Stella had to hear to know things weren't right. Phillip hadn't picked up on it but as they left she said "You kids have fun and I will be here after you get back."

Oh by the way can you give me a lift home after this," Heather asked politely. "My bestie Becky dropped me off."

"Sure" Phillip replied. "No problem"

Stella hugged Heather who returned the hug half-heartedly and then kissed Phillip softly on the lips and as she did she lovingly whispered in Phillip's "Remember Mon Cher, I love you so very much and I will always be here for you."

About an hour-and-a-half or so later, Phillip came in quiet and in a sullen mood. Stella knew whatever it was, it wasn't good. Phillip walked in to where Stella was and plopped down on the couch silent and noticeably worried about something.

Phillip didn't say hello to Stella, kiss her, or anything. He just sat there on the couch rocking back and forth with his knees up into his chest, his arms folded around them, staring off into space. He didn't even notice that all Stella had on was an open waist length white see through lace robe.

"What's wrong sweetie," Stella said as she extinguished the cigarette she had just lit and got up out of the recliner she was in. She moved over to where Phillip was and sat down on the couch next to him and put her arm around him on the couch.

Phillip silently trembled for a moment before he began to visibly shake. He tried to say something but no words came out and his lips were visibly trembling like he was on the verge of crying. Then suddenly, without warning, he broke down and began sobbing loudly and uncontrollably, weeping like he had never wept before, even as a child.

"There, there honey," Stella lovingly said pulling Phillip to her embracing him and cradling his head in her bosom. "You tell mommy what's wrong and mommy will make it all better," Stella added talking like she would to a little child and lovingly stroking Phillip's hair.

Phillip's mouth was practically on Stella's nipple and his tears flowed covering her breast. Neither Phillip or Stella noticed. If it hadn't been such a traumatic time for Phillip, it could have turned into an intimate sexual encounter.

Call it a basal childhood instinct for maternal comfort or whatever, because without thinking, Phillip began sucking on Stella's breasts the way a nursing infant would.

Stella was aroused, but at the same time, she knew Phillip probably wasn't doing it as an overt sexual overture. Stella pulled Phillip close and allowed him to continue as she caressed his hair and softly said "Let mommy nurse her baby boy."

Stella softly moaned as her arousal continued to heighten. She felt her sweet pussy moisten as it's juices begin to flow. She wanted so bad to frig herself but she was afraid couldn't without disturbing Phillip.

Yet, she had to try, because her pussy was throbbing and on fire and she somehow managed to slip her hand down to her pussy and begin rubbing her clit. It wasn't long until she climaxed and as she came, she did her best to stifle her moans of pleasure.

Once Stella had achieved sweet release, she put her fingers into her mouth and savored her sweet honey dew nectar as she licked the sweet cream from her fingers.

After that, she once again turned her attention fully back to Phillip. Stella cradled Phillip against her bosom for about 10 more minutes until Phillip had cried all he could and Phillip then sat up and looked into Stella's eyes. He realized once what he had been doing but it didn't matter. He knew Stella didn't think it was a sexual ploy.

As Phillip looked into Stella's deep blue eyes he asked "Why mommy why," like a little child did when they didn't understand something, then broke down and sobbed again for another five minutes although not as uncontrollably.

Stella lifted Phillips head up so he was looking her in the eyes and said "Tell mommy what is wrong," in a sweet motherly tone as she wiped the tears from her son's eyes.

Phillip rose back up to where he was now sitting up and with all the strength he could muster in keeping his tears at bay, said "She doesn't love me anymore and what is so bad is that since Christmas, she has been secretly talking to and banging another guy. The only reason she agreed to still go to the prom with me was that he hadn't asked her until today and that she was doing it just to keep up appearances for her friends and save face for the senior class."

In Stella's mind, she deduced that was probably the reason Heather had said she was on the pill.

"Who is this other fellow," Stella asked lovingly.

"She said he is some hotshot football player from The University of Texas, or some stupid place like that" Phillip replied flatly.

"Well you know what, I have a good mind to go over there and smack the shit out of that bitch," Stella said in a steeled but angry tone. "Yet on the second thought, I wouldn't waste my time with that little skank ho," Stella continued "She's just not worth the effort."

"Yeah I agree Phillip replied smiling. "You know I could always do what all the country songs say and drink away the pain, but as the Country song by Cole Swindell says ' Baby, You Ain't worth the Whiskey.'"

"No she ain't," Stella replied smiling. "I am so glad to see you feeling a little better hon," Stella added with a sweet smile.

"Well if it weren't for you I don't know what I would have done," Phillip replied with a soft smile.

"Remember what I told you hon, I am always here for you if you need me," Stella said smiling and with that she gave Phillip a long sensual kiss.

"Oh god mom I want you so bad right now," Phillip softly exclaimed "but seeing all that has gone on in the last few hours, I am just not in the mood right now."

"I understand sugar," Stella replied with a soft smile. "I will be here when you are ready."

"I know and I appreciate it, but I do wanna cuddled together under the blanket Phillip said and with that stripped down naked and cuddled next to Stella as their naked bodies melted together underneath the blanket,

Phillip then got a sheepish look on his face added "and oh yes about earlier when you were cradling me in your bosom and well I sorta started sucking your breasts, If I made you mad, please forgive me."

"There's nothing to forgive sweetheart," Stella said in a sweet voice. "I know you were upset and weren't trying to take advantage of me, but can I let you in on a little secret?"

"What's that," Phillip replied.

"Mommy actually loved it and I kinda brought myself off," Stella said with a wicked grin. "But anyhow, enough said about that. Let's talk about more pleasant things."

"Well I have just one question," Phillip added. "What am I going to do about the prom. I have made all these arrangements and you spent all that money and now it seems like it will all be wasted on account of some stupid bitch."

"You just let mommy take care of that," softly smiled "I have an idea I am working on and let's just say I don't think you will be disappointed."

Stella got up to pop some pop corn and then returned with it and two glasses of soda and a two liter bottle of on a push cart tray then sat back down on the couch turned on the television and found some cheesy B-movie sci-fi flick from the 1950's.

They watched the movie and laughed at the silly antics by the actors and actresses and cheesy plot lines of the film which was something they both loved doing as they drank their soda and shared the popcorn.

As the movie progressed, Phillip found himself becoming calm almost like nothing had ever happened. Stella and Phillip were holding hands with their fingers interlocked. Stella looked at Phillip and smiled and then they lovingly kissed deeply and passionately. Soon Phillip forgot all about Heather until she was just a faint memory.

Not only was Heather a faint memory, but so was the idea that Stella and Phillip had the TV on. They were lying on the sofa with Stella on top, locked together, embracing, kissing, and caressing each other as their warm naked bodies rubbed together, their flesh melting together like butter of fine warm pastry.

Just then the Grandfather's clock in the entrance hall chimed 11 O 'Clock and Stella exclaimed "Oh shit fire, it's getting late. I think you better be getting some sleep you gotta big day at school tomorrow."

"To be honest with you, I think I wanna take tomorrow off," Phillip sighed. "I don't think I could stand seeing Heather again. I am afraid I am going to do one of two things. One is I may just haul off and knock the shit out of that little bitch which would get me suspended or expelled and I wouldn't want that."

"Yeah that would be bad especially at your senior year," Stella replied "and Lord knows I definitely would want that. So what's the other thing?"

"Well I am afraid that if I saw her, I might break down and cry and well you know it ain't good to let your buddies see you do that. You know how it is mom."

"Yeah, yeah, guys and their macho attitudes," Stella said trying to stifle a giggle. "Well we wouldn't want you to ruin your reputation as a tough guy on campus now would we." Stella added trying her best not to laugh."

"Well I happen to know better and just because you are a man doesn't mean you can't cry," Stella said smiling then added "and besides whether they admit it or not women do like men who are not afraid to be sensitive."

"Also, with it being prom weekend, it is traditionally unofficial senior skip day to get ready for the prom," Phillip added. "The teachers and administration know most seniors will be gone anyway, so they won't be strict with attendance and my buddies will think I am just observing tradition."

"Well sweetie I think we are both getting tired and need to get some sleep" Stella said as she stood up and gave her hand to Phillip so he could stand. "I will see you in the morning."

Stella gave Phillip a soft gentle but long kiss and they both embraced. Phillip then had the look on his face that he wanted to say something so Stella so she asked him what was on his mind.

Phillip fished for the words then replied "Well I guess it is one of those times when I don't need to be afraid of being sensitive. I know it's not the normal night we sleep together, but the truth is I really don't want to be alone tonight. Can I sleep with you?"

"I know I am not a little boy who is afraid of a monster in his closet and needs to have mommy to protect him," Phillip continued. "I am a grown ass man now, but still I just need to be with you and to have you hold me close in your arms."

"Of course sweetie, anytime you want," Stella said with a soft smile. She then took Phillip and led him to her bedroom.

Stella then asked with a smile "Are we here to sleep or did you have something more in mind," as she gave Phillip a naughty wink."

"Well," Phillip started to respond but then fell silent at a loss of words of how to respond.

Stella then lovingly replied, "I tell you what, let's just let what happens happen okay?"

"Sounds good" Phillip replied feeling a weight of pressure being lifted off him.

Stella and Phillip showered together first, just enough to quickly get clean then slipped in to bed. Stella then said with a soft sweet sexy tone "Come here sweetheart" and with that Phillip moved close to her and they both embraced as they faced each other their warm naked bodies pressed together.

"I love you so much mom," Phillip said with a soft sigh as he gazed into Stella's eyes.

"Oh God baby I love you too sweetheart," Stella softly replied. "I love you so very, very much, much more than you could ever possibly know."

"I know we have done everything under the sun together as far as intimacy goes but we haven't actually done the deed," Phillip said with a sly grin. "Who knows, if Heather hadn't shown up we probably would have."

"In a way, I wish she hadn't so we could have finished. Phillip said with a soft sigh. "Yet at the same time, in a strange way, it's actually a blessing that she did, because I finally found out the truth about her," Phillip added. "Now at least I am free to fully pursue and explore my relationship with you."

"Oh baby there is so much, much more I want to show you and have you experience with me," Stella passionately crooned softly yet intensely. "A whole uncharted and unexplored universe of carnal ecstasies and lascivious wanton delights beyond your wildest imaginations awaits you and it can only be experienced and not put into words."

"Oh I want so very, very much for you to show me and to experience them with you," Phillip moaned intensely."

"Paradise awaits you my love," Stella lustfully purred gazing deep into Phillip's eyes with a look that clearly said the invitation was open.

Phillip softly put his lips next to Stella's giving her a long warm deep kiss. They embraced as their bodies pressed together warm flesh melting into each other as their kisses deepened and their bodies rubbed together.

Phillip turned Stella over so that she was on her back and he was on top. He then laid his body on hers putting his arms under her shoulder and coupling her close. Stella's long luscious legs wrapped themselves around Phillips body and she locked her ankles against the small of his back.

Their kisses continued and became deeper and more passionate and their bodies writhed together and in a symphony of carnal desires. Phillip's massive hard tool pressed against Stella's inviting pussy rubbing against her wet inviting lips.

"Slip inside me baby and let us complete the process," Stella said with a lustful purr. Stella then grabbed Phillip's cock and with her hand, guided it into her eagerly waiting pussy.

Phillip gasped as his hard tool slipped inside his mom's warm love canal. He had secretly fantasized about this moment for weeks ever since he had turned 18 and began his slow carnal sensual journey with his own mom. It felt better than he had ever imagined.