Prom Date with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kisses were deep tongue probing tonsil swabbing French kisses They were just in the throes of their passions and their hands had just reached "vital areas" when the driver buzzed on the phone they were at the country club

Phillip and Stella straighten themselves up and exited the limo. Phillip saw lots of his classmates a few of his friends and some of Heather's friends there, but did not see Heather.

They were shocked to see Phillip, seeing that how most of the class knew by now that Heather had dumped him, but were impressed by the way he looked in his formal attire and awe struck to see him with Stella.

It was about 4:30 when they had finished getting their pictures and they reentered the limo and Stella directed the driver to go to one of the finest and most expensive as well as renown restaurant in all of Houston.

It was a well known 5-star establishment that had a reservation list wait of at least three to six months, but Stella used her and her uncle Leon's connections to get them a reservation at one of the best tables.

Phillip and Stella arrived at the restaurant around 5:00 P.M. just as they were beginning to get busy. The Maitre'D greeted them at the door and escorted them to their table. Before he left, he asked Stella which wine steward she wanted and Stella replied the red wine steward would be fine. Stella then gave the Maitre'D a 100 dollar bill for his service and thanked him.

The wine steward came over and greeted them and suggested one of the best house Merlots to which Stella would be great. He then returned, presented the bottle, opened the bottle, presented the cork as per policy, poured a little bit in the glass and allowed them to sample.

Stella and Phillip both took and sip and found it very favorable and satisfying. Stella told the steward it was perfect and he then filled their glass about two-third's full then left the bottle and left.

A few minutes later, their server came and took their order. He suggested the Steak and Lobster and baked potato along with creamed spinach. He then suggested the home made cheddar biscuits and Caesar Salad.

Lastly, with the lobster, the server suggested a fine Sauvignon Blanc to which the white wine Steward came over and presented and served the wine as like the Red Wine Steward had, leaving the bottle with them.

The server brought out the food in courses and was very attentive and courteous. The crowd was mostly adults dressed very well of course, most in black tie, but a few in white tie like them.

"Wow mom this is nice," Phillip said with a smile. "I never imagined anything this extravagant in my life for prom. This must be setting you back a small fortune, this new tux, the limo and Champagne, the dinner in this fancy restaurant, all the bottles of wine and who knows what else."

"Well sweetie you are more worth it," Stella replied with a smile as she put her hand on his. "This is our special night, and I intend on making it a night you will never forget."

"Also what's the use of having money of you can't enjoy it," Stella added with a laugh. "I know I have it, and I intend to use it to have fun and show you a good time, and besides you would have never gotten this with Heather."

Phillip just snorted and replied "I just hope she is having a good time with what's his face."

"Well I wouldn't about her, Stella replied. "Mommy gonna make you forget all about her. And besides, I may not be as young as Heather, but I can do things that she would never dream about in a million years as I am sure you know from personal experience."

"Oh yes mom you opened a whole new world of carnal delights beyond my imagination," Phillip said with a smile fondly remembering their "first time."

"Well that is only the tip of the iceberg," Stella said with a purr squeezing Phillip's knee under the table and giving him a sensual kiss on the lips. "I have so much more I can to show you."

Stella then added "Oh yes one more thing sweetie, you don't have to call me mom anymore. We're both adults and we have become closer than mother and son. We are now lovers and soulmates. I want you to call me Stella, just think of it as just another one of the many perks of adulthood.

"Okay ma," then Phillip caught himself and then said "Stella" and Stella leaned in and gave him another soft sensual kiss on the lips.

After the main course, the server returned to the table and asked how they were doing. He then suggested dessert, a nice Opera cake, a dessert made from layers of almond sponge cake filled with coffee butter cream and rich chocolate and covered in a chocolate ganache.

To complement this, the server suggested a fine Irish coffee drink called "The Dancing Dubliner." This drink was made with Irish cream coffee, one-and-a-half ounces of Irish cream liqueur, one-and-a-half ounces of Irish whiskey and topped with whipped heavy cream.

Stella said she would like that and ordered two, one for her and one for Phillip. The server also suggested a bottle of their finest dessert wines and Stella would say that would be great.

As before, the wine steward brought over the wine, opened it, presented the cork and poured a sample. Once the server was sure Stella approved, he poured them both a glass and left the bottle.

After they finished their first Irish coffee drink Stella asked Phillip if he wanted another to which he said "Yeah, since neither of us is driving, why not."

Stella ordered a different coffee drink called Gingerbread Breakfast for each of them. This was made with two ounces of spiced and buttered Captain Morgan's Rum, three-quarter's ounce of ginger syrup, one ounce of half-and-half and topped with black coffee. The top with garnished with whipped cream and a ginger snap.

Over the course of the meal, Phillip and Stella consumed the equivalent of six to seven drinks between all of the wines and the coffee drinks they had consumed, but they had consumed them all in the span of a little over two hours and they had food with it. They were fairly tipsy and had a moderate buzz going on, but were still able to keep their composure.

The server brought the check to Stella. Stella reached into her purse and pulled out eleven one hundred dollar bills, 720 dollars for the dinner and the rest as a tip for the server.

Stella then asked to see their both of their wine stewards. The red wine steward and white wine steward both came over. She gave him each 100 dollar bill for their service to which they thanked her and wished them a great evening.

After the servers were out of ear shot Phillip commented on how much Stella spent and said "Dang, I never even saw any prices on the menu or how much to tip."

Stella just winked and said "Well sweetie, J.P. Morgan said it best 'If you have to ask, you probably can't afford it,' and thanks to your Uncle Leon leaving me his business, mommy can now afford it."

By now it was almost 7:20 and they re-entered the Limo and drove to the one of the finer hotels/convention centers in all of Harris County where the prom was to be held, the George R Brown Convention Center.

The normal route from the restaurant would have taken approximately 25 minutes, but Stella instructed the driver to take a route that added another 20. Once Stella had given the driver his instructions, she asked not to be disturbed until they arrived, and when they did arrive to buzz them on the phone first.

Once the driver indicated he understood drove the route. Stella put up the privacy divider up between them and the driver.

Stella reached in to her garter and pulled out two cigar tubes and handed one to Phillip. Inside was an expensive Montecristo Cigar from the Dominican Republic. Stella showed Phillip how to light it as she lit hers and then took a long draw on it as she slowly released the smoke from her lips savoring and relishing each bit of flavor as it was slowly exhaled.

"Here you light yours," Stella said with a smile.

Phillip took a long puff and savored the rich robust flavor of the cigar. Stella took another couple of puffs and they took their time and enjoyed the cigar,

After they had both finished the cigar, Stella got a devilish grin said "I got something better, if you're feeling brave."

"Oh what's that," Phillip said with a smile.

"A little reefer," Stella said with a wicked grin. "You game?"

"Sure why not," Phillip replied and with that Stella reached into her purse and pulled out a couple of joints, one for each of them.

Stella lit it one for Phillip taking a long toke then blew out the smoke then took another toke then handed it to Phillip who did the same.

They both shared the joint which took them about 3 minutes to finish it, then shared another one and soon they had a good solid buzz going on. It was a good thing that the buzz from all the alcohol they consumed at dinner was starting to wear off.

Stella then got a naughty look in her eye as as wicked thought crossed her mind and the more she thought about it the better it sound. She then got a devilish grin on her face and smiled like the Chesser cat from Alice in Wonderland.

"How about a quickie in the Limo before prom," Stella said with a devious smile definitely under the influence of the pot.

"Ah what the hell," Phillip thought to himself and with a goofy grin, an effect of the joints he had just smoked said "Sure why not."

With that, Stella removed her panties and knelt in front of Phillip, unfastened his belt, unfastened his pants then unzipped his pants. She then lowered his pants all the way down, reached into her gym bag and pulled out a white towel and sit it over his legs so as not to mess his tux pants up. She then pulled out his raging 9 inch cock from under his briefs and lowered the briefs down as well.

Taking Phillip's cock in her hand, Stella placed her mouth on his cock and began sucking it deep throating it as she took him all the way down to the balls. It caused Stella to gag a little but she didn't care, she continued to eagerly suck Phillip like a porn starlet would.

Once Phillip's cock was good and slippery, she sat on his lap facing him and lowered her pussy onto Phillip's cock.

Stella crooned as Phillip slid inside her and she began riding Phillip hard and fast.

"Oh God yes Phillip baby, make mommy cum, "Stella crooned with delight.

She continued to ride Phillip until she came all over Phillip's hard cock. Phillip grunted and released his cum into Stella's pussy.

They held each other tight as Phillip continued to shoot his jism into Stella and as Phillip was cumming, the Limo driver buzzed on the phone. Stella answered it in a breathless pant and the driver informed them they had arrived

"Give us 15 minutes and we'll be right out," Stella replied doing her best to catch her breath.

"Very good ma'am," the driver replied more than likely knowing what had been going on. He was a limo driver after all and probably seen more than his fair share of what went on on the back of limos.

Stella and Phillip got dressed and then Stella reached into the gym bag she had brought with them. She took out two packs of scented bath wipes used to give people bed baths.

"Here use these to wash your face and neck," Stella said as she tossed Phillip a pack. "It'll help mask the scent of the cigars and pot we smoked."

Phillip rubbed off his face and neck as did Stella.

Stella then took out her bottle of Sensual Taboo from her purse and sprayed some on her neck and wrists then hiked her skirt and sprayed some "down there."

She handed Phillip his cologne and he applied a bit and afterwards they exited the limo. Stella handed the driver two one hundred dollar bills and asked him to wait. Then they both walked towards the entrance of the convention center.

Stella and Phillip were still under the effects of the pot but somewhat mildly, just enough to still feel the euphoria and buzz it gave, but not so much as to be obviously stoned. "Just relax and everything will be alright" Stella said reassuringly.

They entered the main entrance and saw the sign to one of the Grand Ballrooms upstairs. As Phillip and Stella ascended the stairs and entered the room, lots of his classmates noticed him and the way he was dressed and who he was with. The guys were impressed and the girls were gossiping.

Phillip saw Dave, one of his best buddies since Kindergarten with his date Abby.

"Dude, you look frickin awesome man," Dave exclaimed in an impressed tone then added "almost Superfly! I really dig that tux and dude, the White Tie is over the top. You nailed it. Heather is going to be so fucking jealous."

"I should hope so," Stella replied with a triumphant smile. "I hope the little bitch dies of envy."

Abby just snickered and Dave laughed out loud and then had just noticed Stella and what she was wearing. "Oh don't worry she will," Dave told Stella "and may I say you look very elegant tonight," he added trying to keep from saying what he really thought that Stella was a fucking hot MILF and he was beyond jealous.

"Hey wanna get some punch Phillip," Dave said. "We can bring back some for the ladies."

"Yeah sure I guess if its okay with you and Abby." Phillip replied.

"Knock yourselves out, Stella replied. "You guys have fun," Abby and I will just hang out here."

Stella knew Dave was dying to figure out what was going on after all Dave and Phillip had been friends since Kindergarten and were partners in crime and thick as thieves.

Phillip and Dave got some punch for themselves and their dates and then quietly said "Dude, am I right? Isn't that your mom."

"Yeah it is" Phillip replied. "She decided to go with me when Heather decided to cancel on me for that doofus she went with. Mom got me this new tux and took me out to dinner and said she was going to make this a night to remember."

"Dude, you know that's your mom your with," Dave said, "and you know what goes on after prom and from what I have seen by the way you two have been interacting, I, well, you know."

"Now you can't honestly say you haven't at least thought about it," Dave continued. "Maybe even spanked the ole monkey fantasizing about it? Who could blame you if you did. Hell, if I had a mom as hot as yours, I would definitely be dreaming about it and the monkey would definitely be in the principal's office every day being spanked. They would have to probably call the ASPCA on my ass."

Phillip chuckled then got a smirk on his face and replied "Well without confirming or denying anything you may be thinking about us, let me just say that I have left my childhood innocence behind and Stella and I now enjoy a mutually satisfying adult relationship with all the perks and benefits," and left it at that, but his huge "shit eating" grin let Dave knew his suspicions were correct.

Dave then lowered his voice a little more and said "Dude some friendly advice on another subject. You may wanna avoid security, Mr. Harris and the other administrators for a bit. I couldn't help but notice you and Stella reeked of a little of weed when you walked in. Just sayin."

"Yeah thanks and we will, and thanks for the heads up," Phillip replied as they walked back towards Stella and Abby and Phillip handed Stella her drink.

As was tradition, Stella and Phillip posed for their prom pictures and after that they went back to join the party. As they walked in, every head turned and trained it's eyes on Stella and Phillip as they walked in like a couple with their arms around each other's waist.

Phillip was fairly well known at school, but he had never been known as a Casanova. He could have been, but he wasn't the type to be a player. He was quiet and shy and most people were surprised when they heard he was attending the prom with Heather.

Seeing Phillip with Stella definitely made some tongues wag, but not all in a bad way. Not to many people knew Stella was Phillip's mom but those who did didn't say too much.

Speaking of Heather, Phillip did run into her at the Prom while hanging out with Dave, Abby and their friends. Phillip noticed that Heather and her prom date the "Star Quarterback" had been fighting and the date ended up leaving the prom. Heather was crying and tried to worm her way back into Phillip's good graces.

Dave and his friends felt awkward as they watch Heather try to con Phillip into taking her back, but Stella immediately shut that down. "She calmly with a voice of steel replied "You had your chance young lady, and you blew it. He's mine now and he is over you."

"I want to hear that from him," Heather replied defiantly.

"Very well" Phillip replied calmly. "You made your choice, now live with it. You and I are over," and with that Heather, turned on her heels and left the party with some friends in tears.

"Well, enough with Little Debbie Downer here," Stella said coldly almost callously and with a note of sarcasm in her voice. "Let's forget about her and have some fun," and with that, things got back to normal.

During the prom, Stella turned out to be the life of the party and center of attention. There were groups of couples dancing together and Dave was in one of them and had invited Stella and Phillip to join them. They were impressed and turned on by the way she could "bust a move."

Lots of guys who had been watching on the fringes, most of them jocks or pretty preppy types who thought they were God's gift to woman, decided to walk over and cut in on Phillip to make a move on Stella but she shut them down by saying "I only play with men and not children."

Most just walked away, but one fool who was drunk, decided he wasn't going to take no for an answer. He grabbed Stella's arm and tried to pull her. Dave, Phillip, and a large group of other guys were ready to beat the crap out of him, but before they could react, in one smooth motion, Stella quickly took action and rectified the situation.

Stella suddenly and without warning twisted the guy's arm back on itself causing him great pain and then swept her leg under his, forcing him down on his knees with his arm still twisted behind him.

Stella then leaned down and in a calm yet steeled tone softly said. "You would be ill advised to confuse my calmness and self control as a sign of weakness." She then added, "If I were you, I would leave this prom before I or someone else decide to get upset and take matters into their own hands," and then gestured to Phillip, Dave and most of the wrestling team who were lined up ready to assist if needed.

Campus security and School Resource Police officers who were working the event were just walking up and saw that Stella had everything under control. One of them asked if there was any trouble.

Stella just smiled and calmly replied "There is no trouble officer, me and this young gentleman here"(a note of sarcasm in her voice with the term "gentleman") "were just discussing how a lady should be treated. He had some rather antiquated ideas that that turned out to be erroneous and outdated and I was just setting him straight," and then Stella looked down at the boy and said "Isn't that right young man?"

"Yes ma'am" the guy replied sheepishly though gritted teeth still in pain.

"And he's learned his lesson, haven't you," Stella added as she asked him again.

"Yes ma'am," the guy replied again.

By this time, Mr. Harris the head disciplinarian, another one of the assistant principals, and the head principal arrived and saw what was going on and smiled. This guy was well known for being a trouble maker and it appeared that he had met his match in Stella.

Campus police resource officers led the young man away from the prom but did not arrest him since there was no obvious crime except for being a drunken asshole. They did however take him to the precinct and called his parents to come pick him up.

The Principal told him he would be facing at least a week possibly two of out of school suspension for this and they would discuss that in his office on Monday morning. The principal then added that the incident would have to be referred to the board and if he was lucky, he wouldn't be expelled for this.