Prom Date with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Harris then smiled at Stella and said "You must be Phillip's mom. It was good of you to come to prom with him. Phillip is a great student and good kid. He is lucky to have a caring and involved parent like you.

"Well I do what I can," Stella said with a smile.

"You have done a great job," Mr, Harris said. "We think a lot of Phillip. I am sorry however, about what happened. I hope you won't let it spoil your evening."

"No it will take more than a silly little boy like that to ruin my evening, and besides, having a top degree black belt in Martial Arts has it's advantages."

"Well you enjoy the rest of you evening, Miss Johnson," and with that he left.

"Dude, your mom is badass," Dave said with an impressed smile.

"That she is," Phillip replied.

With that the party went back to normal.

Stella then sauntered up to the DJ to liven up the party a little. She convinced him to play some older tunes. The DJ was Stella's age and he replied. "Yes we will show these youngsters how to party."

The DJ put on some old school club dance hits. The first was the 12 inch club DJ version of "The Train," by the O jays. Stella lined up with Phillip behind her followed by Dave Abby and their friends.

They went around the room dancing and having a good time and even some of the older teachers and chaperones joined in the party. After the Train they danced to the "Cha Cha slide," "Bust a Move," and the version of "Staying Alive" by N-Trance, along with other club songs.

Around a quarter to midnight, the prom committee announced the Prom King and Queen. Unbeknownst to Stella and Phillip, they had allowed the vote to be changed to make them King and Queen.

At midnight was the traditional dance and afterwards, Stella and Phillip left the prom after saying their good nights.

Their limo pulled up, the driver stepped out and opened the door as Stella and Phillip entered the limo. Stella pulled a slip of paper out of her purse with an address on it and handed it to the driver.

He read it and said "Right away ma'am and drove the 75 minute drive to Stella's Uncle Leon's private cabin on the lake.

As they drove off, Stella immediately put up the privacy partition between them and the driver. Stella then took out the bottle of Champagne and popped the cork, pouring them both a glass.

"To us sweetie," Stella said with a smile as raised her glass and clinked it against Phillip's.

Stella quaffed her glass down in one gulp then poured herself another glass. She then lit a joint and took a long toke and passed it to Phillip who did the same thing.

That was one hell of an evening," Stella said with a grin. "I forgot just how fun prom could be."

"It was a blast, Phillip said, "and you were quite the hit of the evening."

"Well sugah, just because you're my age doesn't mean you can't have fun," Stella said as she had just taken a long toke and held the smoke in as long as she could before exhaling. I probably showed them a thing or two as well."

Stella then took the long toke of the joint and snuffed it and then said "But you know what I wanna do now, I wanna get fucking stoned and hammered and fuck you Goddamned brains out!!!"

Stella reached in to her purse and fished for another joint then found one.

"Ah ha found them," Stella said triumphantly. "I thought I maybe hadn't packed them." She lit it and took another long toke then handed it to Phillip.

This joint was different from the regular paper joints they had smoked earlier. It was a blunt, a cigarillo that had been hallowed out and pot put inside. They both smoked it enjoying it and soon they were well past stoned and frickin plastered.

After they had extinguished the joint, Stella removed her panties and then got out of her dress so that she was naked except for her stockings and garter. She then laid back on the seat, spread her legs and with a lustful purr said "Eat my pussy until mommy cums in your mouth."

Phillip did as she wished and soon Stella was on the verge of cumming. She held Phillip's head to her pussy and bucked up to fuck his face. Minutes later Stella convulsed as her pussy quivered and she did something she had never done before a female ejaculation, her cream shooting out of her pussy, flooding Phillip's face with her sweet honey dew nectar.

Stella then knelt in front of Phillip and undressed him. She then took his cock in her hand and put her mouth on it as she sucked him like a vacuum cleaner.

Phillip moaned as he fought to keep from cumming to soon but the pleasure was too great and soon he spunked his load into Stella's mouth as she drank it all down.

Stella then sat on Phillip's lap and fucked his brains out. Stella came all over Phillip's cock just before he spunked his load deep inside Stella's pussy.

Stella and Phillip held each other as they embraced and kissed and Phillip's hot jism continued to cascade into Stella's pussy.

"Oh fuck baby that was so damned good," Stella crooned "and just think we got all night to enjoy more.

"Oh God I need another cigar," Stella commented then she remembered she still had two in her garter and pulled one out and lit it. She took a long puff then let Phillip take a puff.

It wasn't long until the driver buzzed and let them know they were approaching Leon's cabin. They got dressed and then exited the Limo. Stella asked the driver if he could help them bring in the luggage from the trunk and he did.

Stella then told driver to take break but to return at 7:30 in the morning sharp. For his trouble she handed him a 100 dollar bill. The driver tipped his hat and said "I will see you then," and left.

Stella walked into the cabin and shut the door but they didn't stay long. Stella stripped naked as did Phillip and then said in a sultry tone "Wanna spend the night by the lake under the stars?"

"Sure, sounds like fun," Phillip said.

Stella grabbed a couple of blankets and pillows off the couch along with her back pack. She then led Phillip out the back door and down the path to the dock by the lake.

Stella spread the blanket on the then with a naughty grin said "Wanna go skinny dipping?"

Stella jumped off the dock and was surprised that the water wasn't as cold as she had anticipated. The recent warm stretch allowed the water to be almost warm but still not for an extended period of time

They spent about 5 minutes in the water and then it was just as much as they could stand and got out. They dried each other off and then laid down on the blanket.

"I bet that silly little Heather would do this would she," Stella said with a sly grin as she lit another joint and handed it to Phillip who took a toke.

"Nope your right, she wouldn't," Phillip said

Stella and Phillip spent the rest of the lying underneath of the stars, smoking joints, talking, and of course making hot sweet passionate monkey love.

Just before twilight(Civil Twilight to be exact, the latest twilight there is), they were in the throes of passions with Stella riding Phillip. They were on the verge of cumming and as soon as twilight arrived, Stella and Phillip both came.

They laid together with Stella still on top of Phillip and his cock was still buried inside of Stella, pumping its load inside her, as they basked in the feeling of after glow.

Just as they were coming down from their orgasmic high, the sun just began to peak over the horizon. The sat up on the dock and held each other as they watched the full sunrise.

The alarm on Stella's phone then went off which meant they had 45 minutes until the limo would arrive. They went into the cabin and showered, making love in the shower then got dressed.

Stella put on a yellow cotton sundress, and shoes and Phillip put on a pull over shirt and jeans with socks and sneakers. They then packed everything up including their tux and dress and waited for the limo.

The limo driver arrived and helped Stella put the luggage in the back of the trunk then they got in.

"Where to ma'am," the driver asked to which Stella replied Just a moment."

"You up for breakfast," Stella asked.

"Yeah I'm starved," Phillip replied.

"Denny's okay," Stella inquired.

"Sounds good to me," Phillip replied again. "I've haven't been there in long time."

"Denny's on Lexington Way please," Stella told the driver.

"Yes ma'am Denny's it is," the driver replied and with that he drove the hour to the restaurant.

They arrived at the restaurant and went inside. Phillip noticed a group of his classmates, about 4 couples sitting at connecting tables. He waved and they nodded and waved back.

Stella and Phillip took a booth in the back and sat across from each other for the first time since evening began Phillip ordered the Grand Slam breakfast and Stella ordered the same.

"That was one hell of a night," Stella said a twinkle in her eye and a tone as if she was reminiscing of a pleasurable event. "We sure made some memories to last a lifetime and just think we will have the rest of our lives to continue making them."

Stella then laughed and added "And to think it was a night like this 19 years ago that you came into being. Who would have ever thought I would be starting the cycle over with my handsome young man."

"Speaking of repeating the cycle," Phillip said, "you know we've been going at it like a couple of horny rabbits in heat over the last few days and haven't been using any protection, not that I mind. I have been pumping you full multiple times with my fertile cum and love the way it makes you feel when I fill you with my seed. I'm just wondering if I need to be expecting a younger brother or sister soon?"

"Oh for Heaven's sake no," Stella said with a giggle. "After you were born, I had my tubes tied and my uterus removed. At my age, raising one child was hard enough and I sure didn't need to run the risk of having another. I am just thankful that my Uncle Leon took me in because without him, I would shudder at what might have been. Who knows, you may have never been here."

Just then, Stella's phone went off from a text message. She looked it over and then replied "A little steep, but better than I expected."

"What is," Phillip inquired.

"Oh it's from Dillon, our limo driver," Stella replied. "He just sent us the itemized invoice, 1,500 dollars."

"Dang why so steep," Phillip asked with a puzzled look as he swallowed the last of his eggs and sausage and took a sip of milk.

"Well most of it was for time we rented it for, around 16 hours, 350 dollars for cleaning fee and the rest for fuel and tax, and that doesn't even include gratuity," Stella said as she read off the itemized list.

"I think I'm going to give him an even two thou," Stella then added. "After all he is a good driver and a hard worker, and besides we owe him that much for what we put him through last night."

"You're probably right," Phillip said around a mouth full of pancakes and syrup."

Ten minutes later, Stella and Phillip got up from the table, paid the check and tip for the sever and then got back into the limo. Stella then said "Dillon do you mind stopping at the Walgreens up here? I need to pick up something."

"No problem," he replied.

Stella popped in to the Walgreen's and purchased a formal Thank You card and then got back into the limo. As the driver drove them home, Stella placed the last four of the 500 dollar bills into the card, sealed it and put Dillon's name on it.

Once the driver reached Stella and Phillip's house, he helped them unload and carry everything in. Stella then handed him the envelope with the Thank You card and money in it.

"Thank you Dillon for all your help last night," Stella said with a smile. It is payment for the limo service last night plus a little something extra for you."

"It is always a pleasure working with you and your company," Dillon replied. He opened the card and saw the four 500 dollar bills.

"The tip is more than generous" Dillon said graciously "but it is too much. I just can't accept it."

"Nonsense," Stella replied graciously, poo-poohing his remark. "I insist and you outta know, I don't take no for an answer."

"You're correct as usual," Dillon smirked. "Thank you very much. I'm sure my wife and kids will find something useful to do with the money" he added with a chuckle." He then tipped his hat to Stella and said "If you ever need my services again, feel free to call."

"I will," Stella replied, "and I may have need of your services on graduation night. I will text you the date."

"I will clear my calendar for that week," Dillon replied "and look forward to being of service to you again and with that he got in his limo and drove away.

Once Stella and Phillip were alone, they wasted no time in stripping down, and going at it for an hour or so making hot sweet monkey love. After the sex, they slept until about 4 p.m.

They got up and Stella decided she wanted to print the pictures they had taken. Stella used the photo editing software she had recently purchased and placed their pictures on some back grounds

A few of the pictures, the ones with them kissing, she placed on a red background with a heart shape design on it with both of them inside the heart. A few others she placed on a background with them standing in a field of spring flowers with a lake in the back ground, and some with a festive background with streamers and balloons and on the bottom the words "Prom 2018."

Once Stella was satisfied with the results, she sent them to Leon's professional photo printer which was the size of a full sized stand alone business copier/printer and printed photos on high quality photo paper that rivaled any professional photo developer.

She printed out some 8x10's, 5x7's 4x6's and a few smaller ones of various sizes. She then saved the pictures to her and Phillip's cloud account so they could both access them on their personal electronic devices. She also saved a few select copies to send to her Uncle Leon showing how much Phillip had grown up and so he could see Phillip's prom.

That night, they ordered Pizza, wings and cheese bread and drank beer while watched some scary movie they rented on cable.

When it was about an hour before bedtime(around 9:30) Stella said "Since you are now the man of the house I thought you might want to finally enjoy the perks and reap the benefits. I know I will always be your mother, but now I am going to treat you as an equal and we will live as a couple, if you are interested?"

Phillip would have been a fool to turn this offer down and he was not fool and gladly accepted it.

"Mmmmmmm I'm glad you agree," Stella said with a purr. "Starting tonight we will live as 'husband and wife', and my bed will become our bed. Come let us consummate our union and seal our union as husband and wife.

That night, they shared passions beyond words and Stella showed him pleasures he had never imagined in his wildest fantasies. Their minds, souls and spirits untied with each other and the universe in a mystical bond, always to be together and never separated.

They fell asleep in each other's arms around 11:30 and Phillip was awaken the next morning at 5:30 with Stella sucking his cock. She then fucked him cowgirl style to give him a "boost" before he went to school. After sex, they showered and Phillip got dressed and grabbed a breakfast plate Stella made for him in time for him to catch the bus for school.

"Dude, back here," Dave said as Phillip got on the bus and began eating his breakfast. "You are the talk of the school. Everyone was impressed about you and your mom. I think your popularity has just skyrocketed."

At school, the senior class was all a buzz about Saturday night and the prom and people treated Phillip with a new found respect. It was also at school where Phillip found out the real reason Heather had broken up with the football player she had thrown Phillip over for.

It turned out that Heather was pregnant and the football player didn't want to ruin his chances with the pros so he either said get an abortion of he would dump her and Heather's parents were against abortion and absolutely would NOT pay for one, so the guy dumped her.

"The cycle really does repeat itself," Phillip thought in his mind and muttered it to himself not realizing Dave had heard it. When Dave asked him what he meant, Phillip just said it was just something his mom had told him once.

Heather tried one more time to get in Phillip's good graces, but he said he had moved on but he would be her friend if she wanted, but they could never be a couple again. Heather ended up walking away, never to talk to Phillip again and dropped out of school to go live with relatives until the baby was born, which was a boy who she named Edgar after her grandfather.

That night, Phillip told Stella what he had heard at school and Stella said "I hate it for her but she made her bed. I just hope she will be as fortunate as I was.

That following weekend, Stella took Phillip to Master Lee's to get him a tailor made suit for graduation. She showed the prom pictures to Lee and he was impressed and said they made a handsome couple.

Graduation day came, falling on a Thursday evening and Stella and Phillip had another memorable evening with a nice dinner after the ceremony followed by Stella taking Phillip back to Leon's cabin where they spent from that Thursday until Sunday night.

This time the limo driver just dropped them off. Stella and Phillip had parked Phillip's truck at the cabin the night before so they could not worry about having to fool with the limo. Also, if they wanted to go somewhere they could.

They enjoyed plenty of good hot sex, both in the cabin as well as reliving the night of the prom as they had sex on the dock until the sun came up. One evening as they were lying in bed together after making hot sweet monkey love, Stella was on top of Phillip and she posed a question to Phillip.

"Hey sweetie, now that you have finished high school, have you ever considered what you are going to do next?"

"I figured I would go to college and earn a degree, why," Phillip inquired.

"Well sugar, I have a proposal," Stella said with a smile. "How would you like to come work for me at Eden Enterprises as my Personal Executive Assistant and Office Manager?"

"For real," Phillip exclaimed with surprise and delight.

"Sure thing hon," Stella said with a smile

"That would be totally awesome," Phillip replied gleefully.

"I will teach you everything you need to know about the business and groom you to eventually become Vice President of Operations," Stella said as she laid out her plan.

Phillip asked when he could start, and Stella replied "As soon as we get back from our trip from Europe, that is the second part of my surprise. I booked a ten day river cruise in Europe."

After the weekend at the lake, Stella and Phillip went on to live a full enjoyable life together. They went on the cruise and once they returned, Phillip began working with Stella, but that is a different story for a different time. Be looking for an up coming companion story which will go into detail of Stella and Phillip's new life together.

Who would have ever thought that being dumped by your girlfriend right before the prom, would turn out to be the beginning of the best years of his life with the woman who he knew loved him and would stand beside him for all eternity. It just goes to show you when it looks the darkest, dawn is always the closest.

.

.