All Comments on 'Promiscuous Ch. 01'

by jonstjohn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Orion623Orion623almost 17 years ago
Very Good Writing

Interesting story. Well paced. I can remember when there were pay phones in every store and on all street corners and it only cost a dime to make the call. Looking forward to the next part.

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
the wrong section

The story was a little confussing why didnt the husband go after the neighbor and sue him for damages to his marriage and also the story had no family memebers involved sexually in the story it should have been in the loving wifes or mature section think about it will you.

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very Good

We enjoyed it a lot...Lookinh forward for the next one. Julie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Maybe

a person can still file an "Alienation of affection" suit in Georgia, but not in this state or many others. Those days are long gone here. Either spouse is allowed to decide whether they wish to remain faithful to the union without the other having recourse other than dissolving that union in most states now. Prosecuting attorneys tend to take a very dim view of husbands who physically try to "protect" their territory in our area of the midwest. An excellent way to end up in jail allowing the straying wife more free time and free rein with the checkbook. Just cut your losses and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
ZZZ...ZZZ...ZZZ

I think I actually fell asleep trying to read this crap! What's up with all the junk being posted on Literotica these days?????

Leave writing to WRITERS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
You have definite talent

I didn't care much for the theme of your cream pie story, but "Promiscuous" shows real depth. How about a much longer tale of infidelity?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
like mother and daughter

I just wrote anonyously on the other story applauding the cuckold nature..this one...well, very interesting, you DID do a back story..in fact, the story runs together.

In writing in the future, you should 'start' her at middle age and wondering is she wanted the young guy..and then slide back into the past and her mother.

The only weakness is that there seems this 'disconnect' with what she saw as a high school senior and her own libido..yes, anger is normal, but did she feel 'wet' or was it the opposite, but somehow you see her as almost clinical in what she saw...I don't think so, not if 'later' she is hungry....or is it that boredom is the only thing defining her sexuality (and her mother's)..maybe, but maybe I want a 'happier result' for her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
well crafted.. excellent imagery.

Although it didn't turn out to be what I was expecting (wrong category perphaps?), it was still an excellent story. I was brought back to memories of my own childhood, recalling the feeling of my own face pressed close to a screen.

I rated it high not because of the salicious content that I'm typically looking for - because it really didn't have any. I liked it for the delivery of the material it did have.. starting with a child's view of her own world that seemingly would lead her to become the woman her mother was.

Real-world actions and consequences thoughtfully woven together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
From Our Foreign Correspondent or Letter From America

Really well written. A brief snapshot of middle America. Thoughtful without being maudlin. I liked it.

brian473317brian473317over 4 years ago
Ignore The Morons!

I'm not sure how old this story is but I just came across it. Not only is it well written, it took me away on a brief journey. That's what stories are supposed to do. My take on commenters named anonymous is to ignore them. They don't have the stones to associate their thoughts even with an account on this site. Screw em! And keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous