All Comments on 'Promotion Comes With Strings Attached'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 632 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are women this dumb? The ones i deal with sure aren't. HR with a complaint and Wyatt is gone and the promotion is hers. So she must have wanted to prostitute herself...so nothing to see here..just a whore adulterer. Bizarre but not unexpected from this author. Great writing style though. TC Ireland.

Spreadaxle53Spreadaxle53over 1 year ago

I enjoy your work for the length, depth & detail.

IMHO, I wish Coby had heard the dark mournful songs Shenandoah & Sarah had heard. The point where she surprises him in the studio, if she heard his hurt and collapsed would have added credibility to her acknowledgement of his pain.

Great entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Wasted read

Story line same oh same oh. At least this time it had lots of details to make it more miserable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Darren was totally correct in his decision not to involve Coby in the whole process of creating his studio and realising his dream, as the only time he did discuss it with her, she immediately brought her lover into the process, showing yet again how little she respected her husband.

I like how you made her come back to him on his turf, validating what he had done through the whole mess. I also like that Wyatt got his comeuppance where it mattered -- losing both the women he wanted.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 1 year ago

Another, powerful story, 5* of course.

mischief_makermischief_makerover 1 year ago

Over and over again from reading this author’s writings: the only time it’s actually acceptable to leave a cheatier is when you’re a woman

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNiceover 1 year ago

I started reading this before I noticed it was by Cagivagurl, who always writes stuff where guys are fine w/ being cuckolded. From the starting part, I thought maybe Cagivagurl was trying something new. By page 3 it was clear it was the same old BS. If you like stories where the characters are fine w/ being cuckolded, Cagivagurl is a decent wordsmith. The content is just not my cup of tea. A disclaimer at the beginning would be helpful and I always appreciate authors that say the story includes cuckolding content, and then I can just move one. This gets 1 star since no warning was offered and the story was absolutely ridiculous for me. Coby keeps proclaiming she "loves" her husband, but willing to make him miserable for her career. Strange definition of love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“I'm not ashamed of what I did, but I am embarrassed about the way I treated you.” And then you throw it back on him. Contradictions abound as always with this author. There has to be some man- bashing no matter how despicable and duplicitous the female MC. Pity. There is talent, inexorably contaminated by such a delusional view of male personality dynamics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't even finish your shit anymore. It's always the guy who's unreasonable by not wanting to share. fuck that.

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story, thanks.

BrentJWBrentJWover 1 year ago

Both loved and hated this story at the same time. CG has a great ability to take a preposterous tale and make it seem almost plausible. The major plot hole for me was once Darren had the contract from Wyatt he was in complete control to destroy him and Coby if he wanted. That aside, Darren suddenly went from being absolutely moral to very wish washy by ‘trying’ to make it work, but then it would have been ten pages shorter. Darrens constant shifting back and forth to be her pretend husband and fuck buddy made me hate him. Coby’s narcissism and personality swings made me hate her. Maybe two people like this can grow up and end happy ever after IRL but I’d bet against it every time.

opheliusopheliusover 1 year ago

So the protagonist pimped his wife out to realize his dream. He’s as guilty as her, with zero self-respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am giving this 5* because it is generally well written.

But, Darren should have kicked her to the curb when she went on the first trip. I know the anti-RAAC folks will ding this, but it is still a decent read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Randall has been using hallucinogenics again.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 1 year ago

Nope - that was a bullshit story of a whore wife desperately trying to get her way! Bullshit from page three where she declares she is going to do it! I skipped to the end and read the last page and scored it a 2 even though a 1 would have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Yeah, I understand that. Coby, I said I would try, okay? At the moment, I just want to kill him. Hopefully that will ease over time. I'm hoping I will get used to sharing you, but not at the moment."

She sighed sadly. "It will be all right, we will adapt."

"Maybe. That's easy for you to say. You're the one getting f*cked, I'm the one getting f*cked over!"

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

Details …

It is a rare corporation where the CEO selects the next CEO. Mentors the likely in-house potentials, recommends to the BoD, but do NOT generally actually hire the successor. Often, the BoD wants to consider candidates who have disparate skills and experiences in other organizations.

The chronology in her Tour Of Bootie was odd. It alternated between two years to 18 months, but then Asshole was talking about tapping here Veep pay for five years to buy off Hubby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope I would shovel horse shit for 18 hours a day 7 days a week before I would sell out and let some other man screw my wife. If she come before me with that big load of bullshit her cut would be on the curb with the rest of the trash. Never take a cheating partner back.

yhgtbkyhgtbkover 1 year ago

After half way through page 3, this is a waist of time. No man would put up with this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written, but the storyline was illogical and making Darren an equal bad guy in the situation ruined it.

HikingThruHikingThruover 1 year ago

Quite the mash-up of other stories: the software one with Rogan (Wyatt), the wife fucks Wally on the road, and all the indecent proposals. Oh, and the guy that swings, hates it, and moves to CA and his new harem teaches him new-age "free love" is OK. Excellent writing, but hard to see this as RAAC after all the disrespect.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 1 year ago

Chuck get a girl in the end - pathetic 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave up reading this story. First, it's much too long. 15 pages??? Even if cut in half, it'd still be too long. Then there's all the repetitious dialogue. A scumbag boss wants to fuck Darren's wife & she's accepting it for the 18 months until the boss retires. Darren succumbs to the money being offered & allows this, So much for being totally against it. How many times did Darren tell Coby to quit the job or they're through? Like a wimp, he changes as she says she's going to accept the promotion whether he likes it or not. And on & on it goes. I gave up reading somewhere around the 6th page, but was skimming at the time. Maybe if this author reduced the story to 4-5 pages, I might like it more- not sure.

There's just something about a husband, after initially railing against her taking it & throwing divorce threats around, to allowing his wife to become a whore for her boss. And, of course, is Wyatt's continued interfering in their life, often at Cody's request, even though she was asked by her husband many times to leave Wyatt out. Maybe if Cagavigurl left some balls & a spine in Darren, it would've been more enjoyable for me to read. As written, 2 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know, the trolls will have a field day, and I guess that I’m a partial troll since I’m not registered. They’ll at least say “let the bitch go” or “kill them both”, but what they don’t understand is that there would not be a story. You always create a story, and for that I am in your debt.

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

Thank you; a nicely written story which flows well. I like the way you introduced the other women into Darren's life but that they each moved on in their own ways. I cannot, in the end, believe that they would they would succeed back together. I think that the way she hurt him was so massive and so deliberate that, as you touched on, he would never be able to trust her again. Nevertheless, thank you again for this story which gripped me and kept me reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author is definitely the queen of the RAAC story. Cagivagurl stories are always well written with interesting plots which leave many readers shaking their heads.

This could have been a four page story. MC takes the 200k Wyatt offers him and moves on. Ten years later they meet at a social function. He is a successful music studio owner, she is a CEO somewhere (Wyatt died of a heart attack and she was forced out by the new CEO). They talk and part to return to their own lives knowing they both got what they wanted 10 years ago.

My surprise is how shallow the female lead is written. She betrays her husband and her own belief system to sleep her way to the top and thinks it is worth the cost. Even when her husband tells her he will leave, even when she admits it's wrong and no one else can know, especially her parents. Nothing else matters once she has her sights on her goal. A goal she is unwilling to earn. To her he was as big a whore as she was. The entire time she is sleeping her way to the top she never once really considers the damage she is doing to her marriage or the pain and heart she is inflicting on her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In the real world, Coby would have been so thrilled with the talented, commanding, handsome, rich and connected Wyatt that she would have decided, being a hypocrite, to take the CEO position and dump hubby. Why stick with a construction worker? Ambition would have led her straight back to the private jet and the formal balls. The happy ever after ending seemed a real stretch. The writing was engaging and held my interest. 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poor bastard. Enjoyed it, but to me she didn’t deserve an HEA. Not to mention, she’ll do it again. But, well written. Anything can happen in real life, but I feel she would have lost respect for his working class roots hanging out in that crowd. And, Wyatt got everything he wanted. True to life, but not what I wanted to hear. Looking forward to more from you.

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyneover 1 year ago

I think, that, at the end, Darren has to say to himself, "This woman has low morals and astoundingly low emotional intelligence. Do I really want to have children, and if so, can I possibly risk inflicting them this woman as their mother?" For me, the answer would be "No!" The low EQ is especially bothersome. What if she pulled that shit on his kids? I would expect a future addiction and early death for the children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For Pete’s sake show your readers some mercy! On third page and you’ve repeated their argument again and again and again! We get it. She wants to do it and her husband doesn’t want her to!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic, a tart and a cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She's a whore! He's a pimp! End of story! No need for 11 pages, 3 would have been more than enough.

waltdeewaltdeeover 1 year ago

I felt like I had to slog through it, but overall I like it. I agree that Wyatt needed to be brought down. Coby could've been successful anywhere. She didn't need him to become a CEO.

bizkid64bizkid64over 1 year ago

One of your better ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Does all this sound familiar?

What does Coby and the Republican Party have in common? They're whores! Both cheat and steal to gain power and money by sucking up to the rich for their own selfish reasons. To hell if it causes pain and the destruction of something wonderful.

The husband is like the Democratic Party. Yeah, he and they, may talk a good game about right and wrong, but when it comes down to it, both just bend over and spread their cheeks for a royal screwing. And when it's over, they thank them for being taken advantage of.

I didn't find one character in this story worthy of even being pissed on. And I still have to ask this question. Does any of this kind of crazy shit actually happen in real life? I mean the story. The shit with the political parties DEFINITELY happen!

management91399management91399over 1 year ago

Again the stories just get better and better even if they are the LW greatest hits tour. What's missing here is Cody, who spent years working her ass off at school and in the corporate world finds out that even after all that her most important asset is what's between her legs. Her skill, knowledge, and work ethic weren't enough for her to earn her position, she had to sleep with the boss to make it. Did Wyatt have to suck off some CEO to get where he is? And the fact that she brings this same attitude to her husband just cements her own betrayal of her own power. She can't make it without spreading her legs and neither can Darren, right? So it is a constant stream of letting Wyatt help you, he has contacts he can help, etc. Don't Wyatt and Cody have important work to do in their company why waste time with an indy recording studio? And if Cody's vagina is so all powerful why did she even bother going to school, just show up at ACME Inc, lift her skirt and take over as CEO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hated the premise and am suspicious about them getting back together. That said, this is—some of the sexual fantasy aside—an absolutely first class story. The author knows that people are complicated and the writing artfully displays that complexity. One of the deeper stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my god, 8 freaking pages into it and they are having the same argument! Then every other paragraph he’s drunk/hungover and she can’t understand why he doesn’t like her boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. The first story I have wanted to comment on, and just to say “thank you”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Page 9. Now the author is repeating the couple’s arguments from the early pages!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Page 4:

Looks like you are going to turn your male lead into a pussy again.

whiskeypapa22whiskeypapa22over 1 year ago

a great story, it could be a novel, a movie.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Page 5:

Like a feral cat? That's funny and appropriate him being a pussy.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Page 8:

MC grows a tiny dick.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Page 9:

And the tiny dick he grew begins to shrink back into his vagina.

cordialddcordialddover 1 year ago

Good writing allows one to immerse in the story without noticing structure, awkward dialogues or clumsy explanations. Characters are painted by their actions and the thoughts of other characters, not third-person narratives. You are an accomplished author; I wish Moby Dick was so easy to read.

With plots and characters' actions, I believe in Shakespeare, monkeys, typewriters and infinity. With us humans anything could happen whether it matches our personal experiences and morals or not. Not that I visit LW to figure out how society works; most Cary Grant movies have unrealistic twists yet are entertaining. In a world where the most insane things are a search phrase away on google it's surprising to read comments based on '"He would never..." Yes the protagonist's actions sre...human...rather than consistent. (I've always wondered what working for a consistent boss would be like.) This is a great read even if a bit of a reach; thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope - I went back and read what I skipped and it’s still a 1.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Page 10:

OK I did laugh on this page.

sarge64sarge64over 1 year ago

I loved the story! Some of the weakest parts might have been the sex. Those parts seemed rushed and episodic. Would have like to see some more intimacy, would have provided more depth for the choices they struggled to make along the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great characters, great development of them and their interactions... of all of your works I've read so far this is at the top... a 5 !

EastCoaster

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"That would be a separate and confidential contract, and it will have all of the conditions and consequences. If either one of us broke the fidelity clause, it would make my employment contract null and void." ---- "...If either one of us broke the fidelity clause..." is the loophole the asshat could use to jinx the deal for Coby. As Coby has ALREADY broken the fidelity clause by sleeping with another man not her husband, namely Wyatt himself. It doesn't negate him as the other individual and it is the type of dirty trick a piece of crap like asshat would use to get into Coby's panties and still be able to appoint a man to the CEO job. -- 2☆ written well but these tiresome plots of faithless wives sporting the faulty and illogical meme of "...it took nothing from you...", it is just a femdom lie. A spouse who spends time with anyone other than their wife or husband, doing things with that other person that should be reserved solely for their spouse. They commit a serious and grave crime against their spouse. They are additionally breaking a contract that they have made with their spouse. If they have children they are committing child endangerment to their children, psychological damage is often harder on a person and leaves lifelong scars on them mentally. Nothing about 'just having sex' with someone when one is away from their spouse and family falls into the 'harmless' category. It absolutely takes something away from the offended partner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was great, one of the most engaging novellas I've read here. My $.02? Wyatt needed a bit more comeuppance...he's the one character that didn't suffer, didn't learn, and didn't grow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Compelling read. Original. Somewhat over the top, but that is the charm of the story. Thanks.

Ed

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Page 13:

You let him start growing a dick again and then you put him back in his cock cage. Please don't let Sarah actually be his ex. That would be pathetic and predictable.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Awe hell. Turns out Sarah is you, the author, written into your own story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Page 15:

ALMOST back to him having a vagina. Why stop now.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

No, they were broken up. He gives up so easy. Only redeeming part of the story so far is he got to fuck up Wyatt at least as bad as Wyatt fucked him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think all the characters in this story need to go to AA.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Equating diving in front of a truck to save her life with forgiving her for becoming a prostitute? Really? Sarah get her therapist education from youtube? WTF?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Page 15:

Shitty things? You mean like being a patient though petulant cuckolded sissy?

NO man would have ever said this or much of what your mc has said.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Put it all in a box and burned it. 🤣

Maybe now they can sing kumbaya and chant OHWA TAGU SIAM

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveover 1 year ago

Hi Cagivagurl

I guess the problem I have with your story can be encapsulated in this conversation:

“ "No, I didn't destroy your marriage, don't lay that shit on me. If your marriage fails, that's all on you, my friend. You did that all by yourself. I think you gave up."

"How do you figure that?"

"It goes back to something Coby said to me. She said what pissed her off the most was you wouldn't even try. You just said no. Only a fool doesn't consider a proposition that gives them financial stability for the rest of their life."

"Sorry, but I think only a fool lets another man fuck his wife."

"Darren, how would the fact Coby and I had sex interfere with your life? She's on the road anyway. She wouldn't be home with you. What exactly are you missing out on?"

I couldn't answer, and he nodded. "Thought so. You aren't worried about what you're not getting. You're just jealous because she is getting something extra. Don't you see, my friend? It's just jealousy."“

My problem is that you have the Big D unable to answer when you allowed him to answer his wife just a page before. D tells his wife that they promised each other fidelity, to which she replies that it is old fashioned and not part of the world today. So, how about this as a part of an LP answer…

“Well, Wyatt, first, you are partly responsible, and if you were a man, you would own it. My wife gets some responsibility as well. Second, you and Coby having sex fucks up my life in a pretty major way and I miss out big time. Yeah, and your whole fuckin schtick is bullshit”

Wyatt condescendingly said, “Oh, and how do you figure that?”

“‘First, answer me this? Do you keep your business agreements, Wyatt?”

“Of course I do. My name would be shit if I didn’t. No one would deal with me if I didn’t.”

“Makes sense, Wyatt. So answer me this. My wife and I had a marriage contract. Fidelity is a big part of that agreement. People in a contract can’t just unilaterally change the terms. So, how can you say that this is all on me? Seems like you got a big role to play in dangling a carrot my wife had to eat up. And she did that without my agreement. And here you are doing the full court press to get me to agree after the fact. That looks pretty shitty to me. “

“Yes, but…”

“Hold your horses, I am not done. My wife said those vows seriously, in front of people. Now she wants to renege on our agreement. With your active support. You undermined our agreement. You caused me damages, you asswipe. Further, you now have a business underling you know will not hold to her agreements if the right financial inducement is offered to her. She will prostitute herself to the highest bidder. How the fuck can you trust someone like that to be your company’s CEO when she could sell you out for a better offer? Way to go you motherfucker.”

Wyatt considered D’s question and before he could go on. D cut through the silence.

“You know, I used to admire my wife., Wyatt. I don’t anymore. And you helped take that from me with Coby’s enthusiastic support. Yeah; more damages. How am I to admire someone who is willing to throw away a lifetime of values just to get ahead for a short cut to some money and ambition now? Whenever she is with you, I know that she is breaking her vows to me, fucking you. Your agreements are important to you, but anyone else’s..? Fuck them. I am king of the world, says Big W. Little people are beneath me. Well, I may be holding my wrist at the moment , but, well, … fuck you, Wyatt. You made it clear—you don’t give a flying fuck about me. It is not enough for her to be good at her job. You have to have her as well. Even now, you could withdraw the sexual favours you want from her, but you won’t because you want that. And somehow my objection is unreasonable to you? I am an object in your world, not worthy of anything but the consideration you would give a squeaky wheel. Oil it with some money. That is all you know. You have the moral acuity of fence post. A termite riddled fence post. Leave me the fuck alone.”

Or something like that. And if you used that as a template with Sarah when she asks her questions of him, he could set her straight as well using the same logic. I understand that some will see my viewpoint as delightfully naive, but you painted Big D with exactly this logic, Cagivagurl. And then you make him just imbibe Wyatt and Sarah’s viewpoints with only a, “Well, all right then; that seems sorta reasonable…” Given the way you set up Big D? Nope, not now, not ever…

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Hope she has a strap-on that fits his vagina.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Everyone who commented on Wyatt paying for the privilege of making Coby his whore by paying for Darren to have his recording studio has it all wrong. It said several times that the money for Darren would come out of Coby's salary. It specifically mentioned an advance which would be deducted from future earnings. Even Coby's salary did not come from Wyatt. He may have approved it, but the money comes from the company's till. Wyatt is a true tool as he got a free whore paid for with other people's money, a supermodel girlfriend, and he tries to dictate rules for someone else's marriage through a contract that a lousy lawyer could probably get rendered invalid and mute with a modicum of effort.

As for who is to blame in this triangular dish of sh!t, it belongs to two people. Wyatt and Coby. Darren did nothing wrong, the writer just wrote about him that way. This writer lives in a fantasy of their own imagination.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

One of the most convoluting tales I have ever read on LE. Although I was tending towards only 4 stars up trough the final chapter, the last few paragraphs made it 5. Enjoyed each chapter, really enjoyed the whole tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

10.5 pages of trash.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Hiram,

I beg to differ. Clearly you have not read Bigguy33. So many great storytellers on here who like the fuck over their male MC in the end.

Might get better comments and scores in fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I only made it through page 4 when I could no longer take any of this dribble.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

l0ver0tica.

Nice. I love me some Three Dog Night.

tangledweedtangledweedover 1 year ago

A waste of both a talented author's and their reader's time on such an incredibly stupid plot. I am not sure this wasn't just an elaborate troll on a certain vocal faction of LW readers. Well, you can't say the story tags didn't warn us ahead of time.

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 1 year ago

Very good story, well written and highly entertaining. Most commentators won't like the reconciliation and neither do I on this occasion, but it doesn't detract from the quality of your work. Well done and thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Same ole shit. Cheating wife thinks it should be okay to screw other men, wimpy husband gets browbeaten into kinda agreeing, may or may not divorce, but they always end up together, no matter what kind of scuzzy crusty whore she's turned into.

.

Dude, you need to get a new story or a new brain. I'm thinking the story would be easier. 2 stars, as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written. Not going to review motives as I'd be here all day. Hell, it was a rollercoaster of emotions for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, the first 3 pages were ok (and that's a first!), but when he contemplated the financial offer by Wyatt to get his own studio it went down the toilet. I really don't understand why people rated this one so highly. Nothing, and I mean nothing made sense here!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Typical cagiva story, presumably smart, but at the same time braindead woman, who gives away without hesitation, protagonist that reacts in the only available way i.e. name calling and tantrums and some "rich guy" that is kinda not asshole, but for some reason wants protagonist's woman.

And it all ends with a reconciliation. Thought this story is light years away from some previous ones, that were abysmal. Here there was a semblance of a plot

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

He’s a better man than me. I would have filed for divorce, maybe not for adultery but maybe a quiet one not to get revenge but to get her out of my life. He could have had Kailami and been happier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story ended at the end of page 4, no need to read anymore. Waste of time.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

I'm sorry.

I truly tried to appreciate this.

I always had a grudging admiration of Cagivagurl's writing skill.

Unfortunately most of her/his storylines are just to much for simple man/husband to endure.

The logic spouted by Coby then Wyatt were so irrational it borderline sociopath and down right The-Joker-insanity.

After page 3 I just gave up I had enough.

The dialogues were just so mentally exhausting and nauseating.

If I was Darren what I said from page 1 to half-page 2 were enough, then usher Coby out the streets and sue Wyatt's company then build my own music studio. Let Wyatt have Coby. It will be good riddance to a prostitute/company whore.

/

I truly did try...

but I really hate cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm in agreement with poopybrody, Wyatt didn't get any violence inflicted on him (comeuppance)! BlueEyd2's assessment was pretty damn close, also but I did enjoy the story and as always your writing is brilliant! 5*

Dobbin55

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story, but just another attempt to show how cheating makes things better because "our marriage is stronger than ever." If that's truly the case, why stop cheating? You could have the world's strongest marriage if you cheat enough.

PsiberdreamingPsiberdreamingover 1 year ago

I thought it was a sweet and thoughtful story, to be honest. I usually see these types of stories in the Loving Wives section and am not enamored, but this one reminded me of the story, itself, when your characters talked about the emotion and hurt and feelings that were contained within Darren's songs. The writing was realistic and believable, even if everything in the story may not have been 100% so, your talented writing offered a suspension of disbelief that allowed us to follow along and not blow it off.

Great Job.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
I liked the end but

Coby did lose respect for him you can see it also what kind of construction person can't split the lip of a office idiot. This goes to show to me a general disrespect for all men and husbands in general. Really he never had any respect for himself and his wife well she didn't like it because he never finished college but gave up his dreams for her support. Wyatt should have been ratted out. I do like your writing style and I could feel the emotion of the characters but in real life this would never work. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seriously, you can't read a story from this author and complain about the subject matter unless it is your very first story read by this author. You know the drill: Woman cheats or has sex with someone other than her partner, Man may be upset or not, they get back together, the woman is ALWAYS better off for what she did.

My issue with this story is that it was far too long. The point could have been made in three pages. With any of the CG stories I can read 2 pages, force myself to do 3. Anything longer is a quick skim to the end to see how the reconciliation takes place this time.

I may, when I have nothing at all else to do that day, read this story completely. But for now, grass has to grow and paint has to dry. I will watch that, instead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn't like the way Darren went from being strong when faced with what was going on, to then becoming weak and half way accepting Coby back.

Darren feeling guilty about the money and paying Coby back the money was shit, Darren was paid that money as compensation / Hush money to not expose what was going on / his share for pimping out his wife the whore, he earned it.

She was an outright bitch with what went on, but he ends up taking some of the blame,

The biggest thing he did wrong once she said I am going to do it regardless was that he didn't walk away from the marriage and not look back

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good writing, although I was not happy with the story.

Cody should have been jettisoned. Not only was she a very expensive hooker, she had no respect for him. In a relationship, you play on Team Relationship - she didn't. Having Wyatt show up at the house was incredibly disrespectful.

I don't feel going with the prostitution program was realistic. Six stringers are resolute in their beliefs and high on pride. He sounded too smart to go along, but...

fullchoketubesfullchoketubesover 1 year ago

What a terrific story. I got so engrossed in it I couldn't stop until I finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think this is the best story I’ve read on this site. Thank you for the work you put in to create a story grounded in the real world. The characters were flawed but I had empathy for them. I know that writing a story like this is more than banging away at a keyboard and then you’re done. You worked on this and I just wanted to comment to say, “Thank you.”

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
My Additional Comments:

My Additional Comments:

It is obvious that your writing is well above the average. When I read your story I gave it the lowest mark and I wondered what others were putting in the comments. At current there are 149 comments. Some of them are from the same commenter, Just as I am putting a second set of comments.

Once I had read all 149, I wanted to point out that as normal you have the complete range of lovers and haters on this story/tale. Again, my observations are obvious (not Capt.).

I was impressed by how much emotion you provoked in the haters. I can only say while I rated the story ⭐ I do believe that it had great detail. I enjoyed the music industry section because how close it was to being realistic. My uncle was in a part of it in Memphis and Atlanta during 50 – 90’s and his passing.

I had an employee (IT guy) who I helped built his complete recording studio in his Columbus, Oh homestead (Estate North of the city). It opened my eyes to what it took make great recording. Your story gave these details pretty accurately.

I wanted to highlight some of the comments and give my reviews. Again I want to point out it is your story/tale and all comments are just opinions.

Not so-good comments

Fm: Hiram325 – Nobody but nobody on this site writes a weaker more nutless, gutless, spineless cuckold like you.

My follow-on: You always get haters and lovers of your writing. At least Hiram325 signs his comments. BZ H325

Fm: LeontheKing – He should have stood up on stage and declared over the microphone that his wife only got to her position through screwing her boss, it would have killed the idiotic plan dead

My follow-on: While I agree with Leon, this is your story and you write it your way.

Fm: franceman – makes a point about the communications between couples with good relationships and learning from each other.

My follow-on: While this is a valid point in real life, this is your story, you write it your way.

Fm: AngelRider – This is ridiculous lady.

FM: servant111 – You are an outstanding writer....you really made this tale come alive with fully fleshed out characters and some rather interesting tidbits about the recording industry.

The remainder of his comment was not as good. The comparison with Linda from GA’s Feb Suck’s is pretty good part of the comment in my view. However in the end he did say” 4 stars...because even though it is specious trash...its well written specious trash...”

FM: newfield1981 – 😳😡😭😭😡😭😭😕

Just a comment I loved

Fm: one of the Anonymous – "Don't be a dick. How can we ever know if this would work if you don't give it a try?"

"Hey, I don't need to get run over by a truck to know I ain't gonna like it."

👏👏👏

My follow-on: I was LOL inside my head when I read this part of the story. I used the same comment to a friend of mine in the Navy in 1979/80 while in the shipyards.

Good Comments

FM: demander – Another great story. Here's the nub, though. I don't believe he could ever get over what she did, no matter how many great sexual experiences he had with other women. Everyone's got ego. She blasted his out of the park. No getting over that. What happens when she's CEO and some big deal depends on her being nice to a sheik? She'll do it. Only sex. And, in the end, he knows she'd do it. D

FM: Outis – You are a hell of an author, but an adventure like this would not happen to me. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

FM: JohnAmalfi4104 – Great story! Visceral and cathartic. Your stories are like the Violent Passion Surrogate in Brave New World. 5 stars and favourited. Keep up the good work.

Fm: Hugh58 – Terrific story well written and a jolly good read

Fm: Boyd Percy – Good story! I would prefer multiple parts. (⭐⭐⭐⭐)

Fm: blackrandl1958 – Well, the most talked about writer on Lit for 16 months in a row….five stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ . Wish I could give 10 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ for this epic. Randi.

My follow-on: You have as many good comments as hater comment. The ones I want to point out are from a couple of the best writers on this site blackrandl1958 and demander. When these writers are also consumers of your stories/tales it is pretty high praise.

My follow-on the demander comment: This comment is from one of the best writers on the site. So, you must be pretty dang good to get these writers to help review/proof and enjoy your tales. My favorite point from them is the giving of constructive comments. Not like some of mine just off the wall.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

CriosCriosover 1 year ago

I'm okay with a good RAAC but I have to say the quack therapist, Sarah, basically gave a pass to every spouse that cheats. As long as the cheating takes no time or sex away from the cheated-on spouse, it's all good. BS.

phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

I just don't understand why a man in a normal relationship would agree to whore out his wife...and then get back with her.

I put myself in his place and ask myself why I would want a whore when I can easily (women outnumber men by 1%--that's MILLIONS of available women) have a non-whore.

I can't imagine wanting my wife after she expressed a desire to sleep around. And definitely not AFTER She did sleep around.

syrathsyrathover 1 year ago

Great piece of writing. Well thought-out plot and great character development. Complete page turner. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Water is wet, the sky is blue, women have secrets. Who gives a fuck?

stev2244stev2244over 1 year ago

Damn, that was intense, extremely well written and a total rollercoaster. A CG classic. Please keep writing such stories. You are among the best writers on Lit. I absolutely enjoyed reading this, although I felt like punching various things while I did it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked reading it, even though there was some cringing. I guess having some "over-the-top" is part of making drama. Don't believe it is necessary, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Always but never

The writing style is good as always. But I never will understand reconcilliation stories. Once burned it always stays burned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read the 1st three and a half pages. Then skipped to the last page.

With this author's formulaic stories this is all you have to do. Everything in between is basically the same ahit different story.

Wife's a cheating piece of shit who spends about 25,000 words justifying being a piece of shit to a husband who started out the story as a man, but by the end has morphed into a sloppy seconds loving, put-my-cock-in-a-cage-because-my-wife-owns-it, cuckold of a man. If there is any "magic" in this author's writing its the sorcery brewed into the pages turning normal red blooded hetero male husbands into passive, willing participants to their wives adultery. All in like 5 to 10 pages.

Or maybe it's the ability to turn a seemingly normal woman and like a half of page of writing change her completely into a narcissistic, sociopathic slut/whore?

Do people exist like this? Do women really wake up one day and decide "I've been a faithful, loyal, and dedicated spouse up until now. But I have the opportunity to fuck someone else and I'll be telling my husband all about it. He'll be ok." ??

They do this anywhere in the world and actually stay married?

I simply find it hard to believe. And I find it almost as remarkable that so many here use phrases like "such a sweet story". Huh? What story are you reading? This isn't a story about true love.

It's a story about a greedy, narcissistic, horrible person who cheats on her husband and prostitutes herself for career advancement and money. All at the expense of her husband and her marriage.

Any person who sees that as a sweet romance or love story is truly fucked up. Seek help.

Truth is...if she wanted money and wasn't just wanting to be the company whore...she'd have come home. Told her husband. They would have set up the boss. Recorded him proposing the arrangement. Gotten copies of the written agreements and gone straight to an attorney and sued the fuck out of that company. 5 to 10 million dollars later and they can do whatever the hell they want to do with life. Including starting her own company while he gets his recording studio. That's what rational thinking individuals do in life.

But thats not what this author writes. He writes sociopathic whores and wishy washy pussies for their husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Moving past toxic relationships requires true acceptance of the fact that you can’t force toxic people to change. Toxic people are not motivated by what’s good for them or for their relationship with you. They’re motivated by their own complex problems and needs. When you give up the desire to change them, it’s much easier to let them go.

Manipulative and toxic people drain your resources by constantly pushing you to work harder to please them, making you compromise more and more. Establish And Maintain Boundaries and then be willing to enforce them by telling them to Fuck off when they keep breaking the boundaries.

Toxic people create drama deliberately in order to attract more attention and engage in manipulation. They're not actually in distress and you’re not dealing with a genuine person.

If you spend much of your time ruminating on (and trying to understand) a toxic person’s negative behavior, they’ll suck away all your resources even when they’re no longer in your life.

Toxic people know how to draw their victims back. Don't be fooled. Keep them the fuck out of your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Schwanze1

Find yourself a life; you idiot!

LT225LT225over 1 year ago

Story too long and characters not believable. None of his characters have any integrity. They both sold their soul for money. This makes three stories with the same basic premise. Running out of ideas? Have you posted too many stories that you have nothing new to offer? Could have been much shorter and had a better ending with characters that had an ounce of integrity. If this is all you have to offer, please post a preface with notation that the next one is SOS.

irinmikeirinmikeover 1 year ago

Okay I read this long story a second time, and this time rather than skimming some of the dialogue, I read it word for word. My impression the second time was better than the first. The story line flows very well and the circumstancial incidents that occur fit for the most part. I still have a tough time dealing with a meglomaniac contracting an employee and her husband to gain sex on business trips. Oh yea I can see the woman giving in to such a deal, but the man! Sure he fought it but in the end he gave in and allowed it to happen. Personally there is just no way I could stomach that agreement to allow my wife to take business trips with her CEO, and have sex while I wait at home. I am quite sure I am not in the minority on this issue. If a man truly loves a woman there is no way he could get past this without exploding on the "other" man, or making his wife understand that the line in the sand is non negotiable. Once she made the choice of continuing this farce or an agreement it became obvious that her goal of heading a company trumped her loyalty to their marriage. At the very least, I believe it would be necessary for me to step away from the marriage completely for 18 months and possible return and see if the marriage was salvagable once this facade ended. Therefore there would be TWO things that would immediately become non negotiable. One that I would sit at home and have to deal with her returning from three days with her lover and boss, and two that I would have anything to do with her as her puppet husband at social events during the time she was sleeping with the CEO. I know this defeats the story line but in effect it is reality. Any man who could allow these circumstances to occur without putting his foot down is not a man. He may be able to lie to himself but he would have to lack self esteem, and a number of other qualities that any decent man holds dear. In the end a good thought provoking story and like Anderson's master piece, one that will evoke much discussion pro and con. However, for sure it stirs emotions, especially from men who could never see themselve enter into such a self effacing circumstances.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...