All Comments on 'Promotion Comes With Strings Attached'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 632 Comments (Page 6)
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

In what world is it "human nature" for a male to willingly give his mate to another male? That's a fundamental misunderstanding of evolutionary biology/psychology. We're programmed to spread our seed, and continue our own bloodline. It is survival of the fittest, a completion for resources, to say it's human nature to share our' mates' with other males is ludicrous.

Still an entertaining and well told story tho. Great stories keep people talking and analyzing.

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

The poor little incels believe that their view of the world is the only valid one, and that things like this could not and do not happen, because NO man (again their twisted view) would put up with and allow this, and again the old saw that marriage is a vow of fidelity.

SimonCWSimonCW11 months ago

I know this is a fiction and I have read a lot of Caviagurl's work. But some of the commenters saying Darren was wimp or as big a whore as Coby are wrong. For me he took the money built his dream and had some fun along the way and why not? Coby fucked him over, he could have just remained an unhappy Cuck. They had separated she had disrespected him, why shouldn't he have some fun as well?

OK it was a bit predictable that they would get back together, and in reality no relationship would have survived this, I would have liked him to have ditched Coby and married Kailami just to piss Wyatt of!

Still 5 stars. another good read

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why did they wait one week to bring him the contract. It really wasn't fair to only give just a few hours to looking over. If he has done this in the past as he said he only had to make a change for the compensation. Why didn't Darren bring up the fact he was sleeping alone when she was away and she should've been doing the same. She lied to him even tho she says different. She was a paid whole.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Huh

Bham487Bham48711 months ago

What I dislike about this writers story is how she constantly blames the husbands of being childish, insecure, or weak when they get upset about a cheating wife. Like they are only upset because of their ego. Their view on men seem very low.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

@Ic69hunter. Fuck off mate.

I'm not an incel. Don't need to explain myself to anyone. But I'm not involuntary celibate. Hahahaha...so far from that.

But shit. This MC wife IS A corporate WHORE. She sold herself to get ahead. For gain. She had sex and got paid. Whore. Slut. Hooker. Whatever.

There's no arguing it. She fycked her boss to get ahead. Rubbed in her husband's face an acted like a mentally deranged sociopath.

Full stop.

No husband would ever go along with this.

Once they had the contract...it would have been easy to get him recorded on your phone talijg about sex for the promotion.

Then they sue the company. She gets a huge payout. And doesn't have to be a prostitute. And her marriage survives and husband is happy.

This character wanted to fuck her boss. She enjoyed. It. And deep down she liked rubbing it in her cuckold husband's face.

It's a pretty fucked uo story with unlikable and unrelateble characters.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

5 stars. Truly a masterpiece. I kept wanting the story to continue. What a great write you are. Great characters and no CIA, operative, special forces or martial art experts which the BTB just love. All characters extremely well developed. Brilliant. More please !

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I promise I would never have sex with him in my apartment. Just like you promised you would only have sex and back to your room. You stayed the night and broke your promise. How can I believe you. You slept with from the start and lied to me.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I enjoyed the story, even though (as others have mentioned), the wife's a whore and the husband is a cuck/pimp! Why would a normal loving husband agree to his wife being a prostitute, even though the money was large! The author tells very good stories , with lots of meat on the bones of the characters! Thank-you for all your work and the sharing of them on this site! 5*

Dobbin55

6227622711 months ago
Just garbage

I do tend to like reconciliation stories. IF the parties deserve it. Not this crap. And we don't need 15 pages of the wife being a broken record, continually saying the same thing like a parrot. Oh, and her fuckfests were just sex and business related, but his couple of trysts were a capital crime?

I'm kind of tired of these long drawn out BS stories Cagiva...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The author shows the fallacy and foible of each characterThe wife believes her boss is a good man, even though he requires a married woman to be his sex toy- - that is undeniably NOT a good man. Because the wife believes her marriage vows are trivial compared to being CEO. The wife happily breaks her agreements with her husband because she stays overnight at her bosses home because that is more important than her marriage (after the husband made it unequivocal he would divorce her if she did that. Finally the husband decides his dream of having a recording studio is more important than the love and fidelity of his wife.

What I thought was diabolically clever was the author having the husband refuse to sign the contract’s fidelity clause. This allowed the boss to be the proverbial: “He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword.” This allowed the husband to fuk the boss’s beautiful and world famous girlfriend and publicly humiliate the boss. The boss was so eager to get into the wife’s panties he simply gave in to a condition to neuter the husband…the result breaking the boss. This was an extremely well written story about huberous that destroyed tragically altered the fate of each of the three. The boss lost his exquisitely beautiful famous girlfriend’s pubis to the husband he tried to own ( sexually, his marriage and his dreams of the future). The wife lost a permanent part of her husband’s love and trust and will always question if she is enough of a woman for her husband. The husband lost faith and love for his wife whose actions showed Carter success to be more valued than her love for him and promises to him. Everyone got what they wanted but ended the story as broken, less happy grim souls

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story , character development, humanizing of characters, showing greed, each persons naivety and fallacy along with justification as a human being wanting to say "I did it myself" when in reality it was wirh others. Well written and thought provoking.

Truly enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A good man does not sleep qith another mans qife 15 pages of crap to reconcile story the qife is an idiot qith no morals the mc qho qent back is a moron

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ingave it one star if I could give it a.minus for 15 pages of decent writing about a idiot qife and mc in would

DeanofMeanDeanofMean11 months ago

Oh? what have you lost ? That's such a pile of shit, how can the same writer do such amazing stories, then crap like this one. The thing is the writing is solid, the story is compelling, but utter bullshit no man would love her past page 4 never mind sign the paper, not going to happen with even a modicum of self-respect. He should have made copies of the contract then refused to sign it, making it public, getting both their asses fired, or gotten publicly and gloriously drunk have her see the signed contract in the morning him not remembering anything about it taking the money and still destroying them

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The usual from this author: excellent writing, a take on a cliche that starts out interestingly, and then a strong male character collapses into a puddle of goo because of his love for a woman who doesn't deserve it (my judgement). I don't score Cagivagurl's stories because the writing is always at least a 4**** and often a 5*****, but I hate almost all of his/her stories because the female characters so disrespect the husbands they are supposed to love that I could only score the story as a 1* or 2**.

FD45FD4511 months ago

This is my third time through, and honestly, this is my favorite of the 5-7 stories I have read of yours.

/

His wife and Sarah the TheRapist have zero empathy and understand men not at all. But that lack of understanding is necessary for painful drama.

And who wouldn’t be slightly tempted by a huge paycheck? Which is the internal conflict of ‘Indecent Proposal’.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was a good story even though the reconciliation was really forced. That being said, the best part is reading the bleatings from the little sheep so upset by a fictional story that made them so angry they are spraying spittle all over their keyboards! It makes me laugh out loud. I’d suggest therapy but it’s probably too late for them

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A well-written story, although I'm not sure the easy, happy ending is plausible. Coby seems to regret the hurt she's causing her husband from the beginning, but the lure of money and power is stronger than love and loyalty. She seems inconsistent to me: both a whore and a loving wife. But....such people may not be uncommon in the corporate world.

Hiram325Hiram32510 months ago

Coby might be the worst cunt wife character this author has written, and that's saying something.

Opinionated1Opinionated110 months ago

Great Job 'Gurl' :/

Only you could take a decent talented married man, have his 'loving' wife put him in an

impossible situation that would have forced an early divorce in 97% of all marriages, and

make him blame himself for the whole mess in the end! Hell! he did all he could just to tolerate

her complete disregard for his feelings. He gave up his love of music to support her career but

even with that he earned no respect. Further, he was absolutely manogamous until she started her

crap, but he ends up feeling guilty? Cagivagurl, you are an outstanding author with one huge glaring fault..you hate guys! And you don't hate just asshole guys. You can't stand your average

loving loyal married male. You stick them in situations that force them to choose between

complete humiliation and losing their family..no guy ever wins when faced with this nonsense.

gasperguy69gasperguy6910 months ago

A good story! I would love to read this same story through but from the wife, Coby's, perspective! It would be a fascinating character study from both viewpoints!

WoodencavWoodencav10 months ago

My second time reading this, loved it just as much as the first time. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

May the deliberate ignorance of ethical, logical and decent behaviour and thinking you have shown in writing this be rewarded back at you for whatever you may find important. May it follow you for the rest of your life and may you constantly be aware of it being powerless to do anything to change it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The only good part of this story is when people like this author age and their youth starts to go away they end up sad and alone.

That brings great joy because it's justice and more importantly it shows clear consequences for behaviour and views like this.

Like the many stories of authors that publish things like "cheating made me a better woman" and later on they publish articles along the lines of "most men are insecure assholes, whenever you reveal your history or it is found out, they bail, they clearly can't see value in front of their eyes", or better yet the many single mothers that hovered along idiots then suffered for the rest of their lives. 30-50 years ago one could say that some didn't know any better as they didn't know what to look at or had nobody to warn them, but today everything is out there. So them suffering as single mothers with men not wanting to touch them? Well, that brings so much joy!

fishgetterfishgetter9 months ago

I just have to remember to read some of the comments before reading the story, would have saved me a lot of reading in this messed up story. If you are looking for a realistic story, skip this just go to the last page, it sums up the awful idea of this.

phill1cphill1c9 months ago

A contract with a sexual clause is not legal nor enforceable. Throw all that aside and...yeah, Ms. Vito says, "the [author's] case doesn't hold water..."

But I appreciate the effort she put in to write it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It was near the bottom of page 4 where Darren became as big a whore as his wife.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This started out a 5*, but then went south when he capitulated and went with her demand of being a prostitute. However it quickly went down from the 5* to a 1*, when he had so many opportunities ( like the first 'business trip') He became a classic CUCK and a Pimp. A well written tale of woe, but the writing does not always a great story make. I am almost ready to change to a 2*, my evaluation, almost. ;)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The ending is an unintentional satire of the lw raac.

doctrptdoctrpt9 months ago

Two horrible people who deserved each other...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I would say that sometimes the baggage would be too much to "fix" a marriage. Like this one. This reconciliation was just too implausible given their recent history. I empathize with the commenters who observed this was an 'unintentional satire of the lw raac", because it didn't make sense as a plausible plot. The author had to contrive too hard to make this one work. Not one of her better efforts.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

As my country cousins would say, "Nah... Just Nah!" This would be way too much 'water under the bridge' to go back, even with therapy, counseling, etc. Apologies cannot wipe out all memories. And if you remember their emotional context, you can't forgive, like a form of PTSD. So, a more realistic ending would be, "I forgive you Coby", but divorce and walk away. Whether she came to understand her reasons for abandoning her marriage and moral principles or not with therapy, the fact is that she did them. So, ......water... bridge..... and divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Maybe the couple were the despicable people some commenters say. She definitely WAS. Him, not as much in my book. She used (and abused) him, so he used her in return to get his independence. His sin was much less so than hers. And I don't figure why he took her back after all that behavior. Her sins were calculated. His were only following his passion in the end, and on her dime in revenge. The girlfriend was just icing on the cake. The wife was a right cunt who had it coming, frankly. In taking her amoral opportunity, she created one for him and he took it. This is why I think the reconciliation aspect is totally inappropriate here. He should have moved on and enjoyed his studio (and 'benefits') since she got hers as CEO. Justice.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The story was great right up until the last three pages. The reconciliation was just too contrived. She used him, then he used her in return out of self-defense to salvage his self respect. Then when it was all said and done, she just wanted her accouterment back. The sex therapist Sarah character was presented like a Deus Ex Machina. Diddn't work for me. With all that the wife put him through, the success of his venture, and the availability of a new social circle with interested women, why would he still need her? She abdicated that role and interest already. It's nonsense to believe she was just 'confused' and didn't understand the impact of what she was doing for herself or to him. It should have ended with him paying her back, and presenting her divorce papers. I would be framing the final divorce decree right up there on the wall next to the album awards in my office were I him.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"You can't let it get to you, Coby. You're there now. The important thing is, you recognize you made mistakes, and you don't make them again."

It's easy to say once you got there and don't have the emotional investment of ambition any more. This is just a rationalization: for her as convenient 'regrets' as a substitute for true remorse requiring restitution, and for him as an convenient excuse to explain the easily explainable. Shared delusion, perhaps? So-called putting it behind them as "in the past" really sounds a lot like they agreed to disagree on the underlying issue of her mercenary use of fidelity. The truth about a spouse is that if she did what she did, what else was she capable of betraying? Or a husband who even initially considered 'the deal'. What a toxic pair!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The irony here is. that she had become just like her mentor-lover Wyatt and ultimately achieved the same goal: CEO of her company. And she admitted he gave "bad advice" on personal relationships because he was just bad at them. But she took that advice. And then conveniently felt remorse after she basically accomplished her goal. The husband was just collateral damage and she regretted it. Yes, he was a shit too, but in reaction to her calculated infidelity. And it was calculated: her suggesting it was for them rationale. He was reacting and looking to establish his freedom from dependency via his studio. THeir reconciliation was just way too contrived. A more logical ending was she got what she wanted, and he got what he wanted. It was obviously not each other in their actions. In the end, they basically just agreed to disagree about the fidelity issue and buried it because he lacked the courage to move on. He was a sucker instead of being open to a real loving woman rather than a mercenary.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story with the ups and downs when you lose sight of the ball and let pride sneak in

I can see this happening every day and in some cases there is too much water under the bridge, and they go their different ways and others will come back together much stronger

Keep writing, you have a great story telling

Carolynne

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Lol, 15 pages of cuckoldry, written by someone who clearly has no real world experience with corporate world and how alienation of affection works, add stalking, harassment, aggravated assault and bodily harm…

This story has so many plot holes, then again it’s not surprising at all. Wife gets to decide to cheat, gives ultimatum to husband but in the same sentence blames the husband for sue is a lowest of the low a slut a chore a simple prostitute. She then makes it her life mission to fuck her boss as much as possible on her way to promotion, while simultaneously rubbing it into her husbands face and humiliating him every opportunity she gets, all in the name of endless unparalleled love that she has for him… ahahahahahahahahaaaaaa. Priceless

tsgtcapttsgtcapt9 months ago

Regardless of the naysayers, excellent, well written, good flow, and great ending! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ridiculous reconciliation, but what can you expect from a man who thinks pretending makes him a woman.

Johnm74165Johnm741659 months ago

This is abject drivel. No man would behave in this way, totally unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You write well. I think some editing could have helped this was longer than it needs to be. You have the wife say over and over again that she loves him… but she doesn’t ever show it. Words vs actions I have no idea why he would want to be with her when we never see her show with actions that she cares about him

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I like the guts of the story. It's interesting. But I think there are some weaknesses.

Primarily, I think the biggest weakness is that Coby never seems to fully grasp just how much he hate Wyatt. He says it over and over and she doesn't ever get it. And that's a big thrust if the story as well as being a weakness. I just don't think it resolves in a super satisfying way. There's hints she understands a bit at the end, but never fully.

I don't think, in real life, there would be any moving on until she got that. It takes either guts or absolute stupidity to hear a man talk about how he fantasizes about murdering Wyatt every night, then suggesting that they just be best buds. It's dillisional lol.

I also would have liked to see just how fucked up Wyatt was finding out his paramore's husband and his girlfriend had just stabbed him in the back. That schadenfreude would have been really good.

Coby's affair seemed really disconnected from the story. She genuinely didn't seem that interested in Wyatt as a romantic interest. Her inability to empathize with her husband's hate and perspective felt so disconnected from reality it felt forced. Like she intentionally refused to understand his perspective. Maybe some sections from her perspective would have helped.

I dunno, I think there's something heart wrenching here, but the characters don't feel right to me in a bunch of the aforementioned ways. That's just my opinion though.

WoodencavWoodencav8 months ago

My second read of this storey, and I loved it just as much as the first time, at least it’s in the top 10 of all the stories I’ve read on Literotica. Ignore the naysayers, nothing needs changing. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

miket0422miket04228 months ago

Second time reading this story. Still a highly entertaining story in the best tradition of this author.

While Darren was with Sarah and started working through his anger he came to the conclusion he was so angry with himself because he should have put and end to the crap between Coby and Wyatt sooner.

That conclusion makes no sense to me. Coby had already decided to take Wyatt up on his offer before she told Darren about it. After they talked about it and Darren made his refusal to accept the situation crystal clear she made the decision unilaterally and told him nothing he said was going to change her mind.

The only thing Darren could have put an end to sooner was continuing to get back together with Coby. Other than that she gave him no ability to alter the events that took place.

Even as long as this story was it would have been nice to see a little more about what Koby learned in her therapy as well as it would have been nice to learn some of Wyatt's pain firsthand when he learned Darren had produced the record for and fucked his girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Husband should have walked away early on and let wife's paramour pay all her bills, even with kids, and filed for divorce with cause, naming her company and possibly the directors of her company as responsible parties, just letting the feces strike those rotating blades.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A wonderful examination of hypocrisy, self-delusion and spite. It isn't easy to pick a winner in the hypocrisy and self-delusion stakes (probably Darren by a short head but ' when it comes to sheer nastiness and childish spite Darren romps home half a race track in front.

LA

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You always do the same.

You create a position with a husband who is morally correct.

Next a wife who is a whore.

A story that promises a lot.

And in the end you categorically screw up making everything morally wrong win.

It's shameful the way you excuse the sexual and moral atrocities of the characters, give them a stupid spin and finally show them as the most wonderful thing in the world.

How is it possible that such a talented author doesn't notice these shitty endings?

It pisses me off that you have so much literary ability and you ruin it with endings so devoid of morals and logic.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I don't know why you always portray men as trash.

I don't know why you're so pro-amoral.

I don't know why you are so resentful of men who are morally unique.

I don't know why your endings ALWAYS make the good ones ASSHOLES and the bad ones WINNERS.

You always portray amoral and petty VICTORS.

A shame

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

From a resounding 5/5 with 14 pages read, it goes to a 2/5 with page number 15.

What a shit ending!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A normal CG Feminist beat down the main male character until he takes the cheating bitch back story. CG is truly talented except for hating men.

Old_LionOld_Lion8 months ago

It was a toss up which had longer lasting pain and hurt - Reading this story OR repeatedly hitting my forehead against the brickwall.

This Story was soooo painful.

BalladeerBalladeer7 months ago
Read this again

Love your writing please keep it going.

I would have had Darin accept Wyatt's offer of $200K to keep his mouth shut, agree not to divorce for 18 months or until Wyatt leaves. He could offer to play happy hubby for events at $5K a pop. At that point Coby would have to chase him instead of him waiting at home.

Just a different perspective in case you want to write something similar.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I enjoy the “feel” of most of your stories (I’ve read this one a couple of times. I really hat the whole “it cost you nothing” philosophy that gets pushed on the main protagonist in so many of your stories. Like there’s something wrong with someone that expects their spouse to be monogamous. It ignores the fact that, if both parties aren’t on board then one is intentionally doing something they know will irreparably damage the other and possibly destroy their relationship - just the fact that they have it in them to still do that is much worse than the sex.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

One conniving, calculating woman for sure. Or pathologically delusional. Darren wasn't an asshole as he professed, but simply repaid her in the same coin. She got what she wanted, and he got what he wanted ultimately. At least until the end when she guilted him into reconciling. He may have been good in the studio business, but certainly had bad judgement in personal relationships. Particularly to be a contractual cuckold. That woman deserved no consideration from him at ALL.

Wildbill1964Wildbill19647 months ago

Although I gave this well written, and thought out story 5/5, even with an occasional misspelling, I have broad reservations in the morality of the deeply embedded end game of happiness ever after. As soon as Coby told him that she was going to sell herself out to greed over the objections of Darren, he should have followed up immediately with separation, and then divorce as soon as the law would allow. But he didn't do that, he SIGNED his rights to his marriage to his WIFE away to another man. This idiocy of the affair NOT taking anything away from her HUSBAND is preposterous. She WILLINGLY sold herself to a man that was NOT her husband, THEN had a very loving and personal AFFAIR with him. All that AFTER he was forbidden to to get ANY satisfaction OUTSIDE of his joke of a marriage to a whore of a bitch. But I digress indeed, HE was such a cuckold IDIOT as well. Keep on keeping on Cavivagirl, YOU are TRULY talented dear lady.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Coby was a conniving bitch. She conned Darren into believing one thing while she did something totally different. She lied to him numerous times. She kept throwing Wyatt up in Darren's face even after he told her how he felt about him. Why? After she slept with him she stayed when she should've went back to her room. She didn't even give her husband a second thought. He was home sleeping alone but she didn't care all she thought about was herself. Out of sight out of mind. She was self-centered women. Cared for no one but herself. Always pushing Wyatt in his face. Still a well written story although there were numerous spelling errors.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

How come we didn't hear anything from Coby's view when she was with dick head. He was the one that caused there problems. Why did she always take her bosses side instead of her husband.

alexsifanalexsifan7 months ago

PART 2

I DON'T UNDERSTAND. This therapists. Really. Is they all have a single solution for all of the problem, specially INFIDELITY' specially in the case when wife is guilty and husband if victim, "LET GO" forgives her because she is feeling guilty, and forget all of that ever happened, because she still loves you. I MEAN there's literally 1 BILLION WOMEN OUT THERE WAITING FOR A GOOD PARTNER. There's a chance that they never will cheat, then why should the husbands or men in general will waste their time in the already compromised relationships.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

have to admit that there are parts i don't agree with, but i have never read one your stories that did not command emotional response. And while i know that this is "literotica" I look for the emotional involvement so much more than the sex

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

another (very Long) CUCKOLD story racc sux

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

again, I have to say that im not a fan of the raac genre, and if im honest this one, with a wife literally becoming a whore, definitely crossed the line in the uncomfortable. That being said, I once again dont care. As much as I dislike the message, that all marriages are worth fighting for no matter cost, I love this story. Like everything else you've written, the narrative is so engaging, the emotional response so powerful that I'm forced to look past my own reservations. All too often stories on this site focus on the "erotica" of this website's name without care for the "literature" side. I might not be a fan of your kind of erotica, and my fetishes and feeling most certainly don't align with yours if the stories you write are anything to go by, but your stories truly are literature. 5*

HighBrowHighBrow6 months ago

Jealousy is a bad thing, a childish emotion? Is that that why it is strongly conserved in Nature, because it’s bad for our species?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Superb story, it sucked you in and there is no way to not care about these characters. The only thing missing was Darren using a scaffold pole on his arch enemy.🙂

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So he turns you into a whore, makes you cheat on your husband, cheats on his own girlfriend and he's a "good guy"... Jesus Coby, if Wyatt fits your definition of good, I'd hate to see what you consider a "bad guy"

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wyatt thinks she's the perfect candidate because sh7female and pretty. Thisxway he can have sex with her. What else do you think he picked you moron. The promotion is justcot get you to agree. Guess your marriage means nothing to you except you you think you can have your cake and your husband is to roll over be a patsy. He had more balls than than the slim ball you confide in. You tell him things you don't discuss with youf husband. WHY? I know you know what his reaction would be. This isn't a marriage itcis manipulation by you and Wyatt hoping to keep him in the dark.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A beautiful story!!! I enjoy your stories!! Great job! 5*

doctrptdoctrpt6 months ago

Happily 1 star, because I can't give zero stars. There is just no way...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Would have liked Darren to actually stand by his principles instead of selling himself out

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So you think Wyatt is go9d guy how pathetic. Any man that's wants you you to cheat is a good guy, He just wanted to get into your pants which hexd8d with ease. If he is so good why did he cheat on his girlfriend. He doesn't care about anyone but himself. So after he found outch8s girlfriend was having sex with Darren he wasn't happy. So he broke it off Colby. Now i hope he has more of a miserable life. Darren should've reported him for doing this.

pummel187pummel1875 months ago

Eh yeah..... NOPE 😔

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

la peor historia... el personaje (esposo) patético, falta de amor propio, ella una completa zorra, narcisista y avariciosa

the worst story... the character (husband) is pathetic, lack of self-love, she is a complete slut, narcissistic and greedy

notdumnotdum5 months ago

Great engaging story. Very well written, good characters. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The last paragraph said it all. It was indeed a bumby ride and Darren was a bit of an ass actually but but they made it to a happy ending. Coby didconcince herself it was only sex but Darren was right about one thing, women (aside from professional prostitutes) cannot have sex without some emotional attraction. Anyway it's fiction and a different type story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I usually like this author, but not this time, MC caved, sold himself out, should have walked away, and saved about 8 pages

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Copy was delusional. It wasn't just sex. She was both a whore (did it for money and power) and it was a full fledged affair with Wyatt. But hey he is a good guy.

The MC did some stuff that made him lose some of the moral high ground but his betrayal with Kailami after they were broken up (yes Coby you may have been married but you were broken up due to your affair) paled vs what she did with Wyatt, the supposedly "good guy".

This was overly bloated and too much ideology for something as plain as Coby being a whore who had feeling for a slime called Wyatt. She sh$t on her marriage and got upset when her husband moved on to a relationship with another woman. Yes he coukd have handled it better but that means they were both cheaters. The difference is that Coby is delusional and her affair with Wyatt was toxic. The MC should just move on. All the stuff about taking a bullet is a logical contrivance by the author through the spokesperson Sarah. There are plenty of ex spouse's who would give their life to save their ex spouse out of past affection and being the mother / father of their child but at the same time cannot live together because of shattered trust. We are not Vulcans. We are humans.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It Ain't Love

Love is elastic and inelastic.

It at least tolerates if not understands, forgives and forgets. We all are, after all, human - we make mistakes.

But love can't accomodate betrayal - there is no elasticity here; there is no give; no forgetting. It is murder, plain and simple. There is never resuscitation; no miracle resurrection. Love dies. There's only a corpse. At least have the decency to bury it.

It will be done sooner or later - delay only results in greater decay.

Sad how people are so desperate to promote their own delusions.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

To previous poster: well said!

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker5 months ago

Hmmmm 🤷🤷🙄😉

Hotrod1976Hotrod19765 months ago

Thought this story was terrific. Was my 1st reading of this author's work--- will check out more. The whole story flowed very well and was absolutely captivating. BRAVO

RazorFishRazorFish5 months ago

Great writing, great story. Gave it a 5, though I would not have reconciled them.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another disappointing story from Cavgivagurl. In this case, its another horribly twisted jumping the shark version of "Indecent Proposal" with worse character development. It gets worse. Much worse.

Should we even START to count all the breaches of law that a situation like this would entail? Has the author ever heard of sexual harassment? Sexual harassment in the workplace? Prostitution? I could go on....and on.... Should i mention the issue of a VP doing ANYTHING sexual with a CEO? If this was a public corporation, the board would have to act, and they both would be terminated with no recommendation, IMMEDIATELY. If its a private corporation, the issue is even WORSE.

Also, the author has no understanding that a CEO does NOT have time. ANY time. AT ALL. To do anything BUT work, often working 60-140 hours a week. I know I did.

Character development for Coby is just horrible. First she is going to be a VP, but yet shows no common sense or any moral character? This is exampled when she is trying to con Darren into the agreement, and often in the story, when he repeats himself MANY times and she doesn't listen. How did she get to be a VP or CEO without common sense, moral character, or the ability to listen? Horrible writing.

Character development for Darren was just as bad. He had his head on his shoulders and said a HARD "NO" multiple times for 3 pages....and then didn't. Suddenly Mr. "NO" the entire time, has second thoughts? Does he have morals or not? WTF? The author doesn't understand morals to write that in. Then, at the party for Coby, He decides that now he DOESN'T want to divorce her, and the DIDN'T want to move out, even though he already had? Total change of thought? Darren becomes that zombie male that falls in line, that Cagivagurl likes to write into all his/her stories. Not believable.

Darren could sue the SHIT out of her in a divorce, especially since she is the primary breadwinner. He could also sue her for adultery. Darren could file against Wyatt for Alienation, and file against him, the company, and her for prostitution and would have that contract AS PROOF. Darren would be a RICH MAN.

Do we want to talk about the CONFESSION that Wyatt makes to Darren when they met at Darren's truck? He admits to workplace sexual harassment. NO CEO WOULD EVER DO THAT. EVER.

Let's talk about these CONTRACTS that they supposedly signed. Having ANY contract that specifically mentions any sexual activities as part of a job would be HIGHLY ILLEGAL. Any contract that results in payment, such as in this case, payment from Coby's pay, to Darren, are mandated to be reviewed by Human Resources and then payroll. NO Human Resource Director would be STUPID enough to sign off on a contract as such, and would NEVER allow the payment to be processed. Have i mentioned that is is a clear cut case of PROSTITUTION confirmed by a CONTRACT? What IDIOT writes out a contract for prostitution? Nothing like a good ole' paper trail for prosecution and conviction.

When Coby and Darren are on the phone, during the 2nd trip, Darren wants to do phone sex, with his wife. She says "NO" as she is getting ready to go to Wyatt's room. She just put Wyatt in front of her own spouse. This alone would be more than enough excuse for a divorce.

At the auction, when Darren and Wyatt are contesting each other, Coby constantly is concerned about Wyatt, and how Darren is treating him bad. Notice the MANY times that Coby defends Wyattt, not only at the auction, but throughout the story. This is STRONG evidence of an emotional affair. Since there IS a physical relationship already, this is divorce with adultery material in its prime. The emotional affair is continued in later trips as well. Did I mention that the contract that they have is proof of this adultery?

Then the "I'm going to stay overnight with Wyatt at his home even though we are not on a trip." This is outright proof of her emotional affair with Wyatt. It is NOT covered by the contract. Time to kick her to the curb, as he left her, but NOPE....

When Darren says ""Poor girl." referring to Abby taking over sex duties with Wyatt, Coby says "That was always part of our problem. All those disgusting remarks. Even now you can't just be nice." The problem is with HER. What Wyatt was doing WAS disgusting, and yet she failed to realize that, while attempting to justify what she had done. Darren at least saw it, and was attempting to be empathic toward Abby. Coby, again, just defended Wyatt, reinforcing the emotional relationship.

I won't defend Darren in that he had relationships with Shenandoah, Kailami, and Sarah. Some would say that he was already separated from Coby when he had those relationships, others would say that he is still married, and that it was cheating on Coby. I WILL say that Darren would not have had those relationships if Coby had not done what she did with Wyatt. So where would YOU put the blame for that?

In the end, I do not support the RAAC where they both got together. They destroyed it when she slept with Wyatt the first time, and it only became more complicated after that. This is now a HIGHLY toxic relationship. There is NO coming back from that. Darren will ALWAYS question who Coby is sleeping with, and THAT will NEVER change. Even worse is that is going to be shown to their children, causing dysfunction.

Darren should have walked away and ended it, IMHO. It is not worth it, especially when there is so much history. Watching your wife have an affair, not just sex, for OVER A YEAR is enough to tear any marriage apart.

Coby, will ALWAYS have to realize that she sold her body to get ahead. Even worse is that in the end, she realized that she sold her body to suit Wyatts will. She got played. Darren will always carry that he signed that contract allowing Coby to do what she did, and that he does have blame.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19815 months ago

She slept some other guy for a damn promotion and he leaves her and ends up having sex with another woman yet she says he had a affair as well that's a bs excuse he needs to leave her at the damn door

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This whole story doesn't really make sense. The protagonist is adamantly against the arrangement until pretty suddenly he isn't and just goes along with it. Then there's the fact that, as soon as he has the contract spelling out the wife's extra-curricular duties, he has Wyatt and his wife's employers by the balls- it's all the evidence he needs to take straight to a lawyer and drag the creep and his company through the courts (and the missus if she doesn't buck her ideas up). The settlement should cover setting up his recording studio. Wifey's career may well suffer but whose fault is that? If she plays the victim she might get away with it relatively unscathed. Both of them could blackmail Wyatt if they want to play dirty.

Psychman24Psychman244 months ago

Good story and well written as usual. Of course Anonymous is right that the premise is totally unrealistic, but sometimes we have to suspend reality in order to enjoy the story. That said, the wife is completely delusional, there isn't one husband in 100 that would have accepted the proposal, but I guess in the end her husband turned out to be that one guy. He prostituted himself just like her, and I guess they deserved each other in the end. At least he fucked around and got his moneys worth instead of sitting home crying. The frustrating thing in these stories is how the cheating wives and often their friends as well keep hounding the MC, gas lighting him into thinking that he's the one being unreasonable. They just don't seem to care about marital boundaries or limits, and show relentless disrespect to the one they claim over and over to love. Love is shown in actions, not words, same as respect.

BarryJames1952BarryJames19524 months ago

Very well done. I don’t understand comments regarding how realistic or unrealistic the story is. Almost every movie made is unrealistic, or do people believe that there can be a flying superhero, or that a “Equalizer “ could exist. It was fun. It was enjoyable. Suspended reality and enjoy the Cavigurl ride through escapism. 5 big stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

As usual another story by this author portraying weak men .

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I agree with Psychman24 that some suspension of disbelief might well be needed but my point (I'm the Anonymous just below) was that too much suspension was required here and, while using the contract to torpedo Wyatt et-al would have made for a shorter story, it could be one with an entertaining meltdown scene at the wife's promotion celebration party. I've noted elsewhere that this authors cuckolded protagonists can be too passive and this is a(nother) case in point.

I comment anonymously not to be snide BTW- I just don't have an account and, since I don't post any content myself, don't intend to set one up. I'm moved to make the occasional comment though in response to some of the excellent writing on this site. In this case I think we have a good writer with interesting ideas that are not fully thought through. I hope any words of mine that appear critical are taken to be constructive- they are meant to be and, of course, the authors here are free to develop their own stories as they see fit.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"She had the X-factor. She was ambitious, driven, determined, and she wanted my job. She was perfect." - If she's so fucking perfect, then why risk fucking things up by attaching strings to the promotion?

~~~

"What exactly are you missing out on?" - His wife's fidelity.

~~~

"Yeah, I suppose we could try. I don't think I can do it, I'm warning you, but I will try." - Cuck.

~~~

"I was just pissed at the way you treated Wyatt." - He's letting him fuck his wife, and he has to be polite to him as well?

~~~

"Why? That's what I don't understand." - See above.

~~~

"You can interact politely with people without being friends with them." - You can also interact politely without fucking them.

~~~

"Put it in the past and try again?" - Sure, just leave Wyatt out of their lives.

~~~

She's upset at their love/sex life,but he said that he didn't think he could do it but would TRY, he didn't say he would succeed,

~~~

"I thought if you had some time to think, it might help." - He said come home or they're through, how much thinking was going to change that?

~~~

"I saw how it was affecting you" - Yet she did nothing to change things.

~~~

"That it wasn't going to be eighteen months of hell for me." - She thought that he was worried about it being hell for HER?!

~~~

"So this is it, this is where all our money went?" - "OUR money?" I thought it was money given to him to fund his dream i exchange for allowing Coby to go with Wyatt.

~~~

He shouldn't blame himself. They're the ones that practically forced him to take the deal. He would have been very happy for her to have told Wyatt to shove his deal up his ass.

~~~

"Darren, you have been painting yourself as a victim." - Because he IS the victim, don't go all New Age mumbo-jumbo and put all the fault on him.

~~~

"That check is payment for the loan you gave me" - Again, what loan? Darren signed the contract allowing her to go off with Wyatt, and in exchange Wyatt would fund his dream of owning his own label.

~~~

I'm sorry, he did nothing wrong with Kailami.

~~~

Nope from me on the reconciliation. Hopefully Wandering_Mongol's version will fix that.

~~~

Much longer than it needed to be.

CelestialFalconCelestialFalcon4 months ago

The Anonymous just prior to PhoenixLore1981 (below) hits the nail on the head when he talks about the CEO position. Yeah, I know, you have to suspend disbelief to get into most of these types of stories. But when you go over the edge, like this one did, it isn't much different than forsaken husbands turning out to be Navy Seals, CIA Agents, or Batman. What I'm saying is that you suddenly find yourself reading something akin to a comic book.

Yes, this stuff happens; and when it does, it's caught fairly quickly and punished. When you're the CEO, there are lots of people who hate you and are looking for a way to topple you. You can't hide your indiscretions, they will be exposed. Want an example?

Does anyone recall the Harry Stonecipher incident at Boeing in March 2005? Harry had an affair with a lower-level executive (Debra Peabody) ... and was forced to resign.

https://money.cnn.com/2005/03/07/news/fortune500/boeing_ceo/

"The Board concluded that the facts reflected poorly on Harry's judgment and would impair his ability to lead the company"

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The reason yourcrightcforcthexjob is so he can screw you. What are you a dumb bitch. You mean Wyatt can't go 3 days without sex. Is he sick or something or just doesn't care care what you or your husband thinks as long as he gets his rocks off. Shoe went to other foot when he started screwing Wyatt's girlfriend. He didn't like it one bit. How that for karma.

shadrachtshadracht4 months ago

As always, it's somehow the man's fault, and after the marriage is shattered you somehow both sides this crap. And crap it is. 1*

TwentysevenTwentyseven4 months ago

You should burn this story. It is simply ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She was a paid Whore working for the company. This basically what it all boiled down to.She wanted this job so bad she did care aboutcher marriage. When she found out he was getting some on the side she didn't like it. Oh boo who. Now she had a taste of her own medicine so to speak. i'm glad Darren had sex with Wyatt's girlfriend to give him a taste of his own medicine.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Enthralling, well written

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It is remarkable how this "author" always twists things so, that in the end it will always be HIS fault... Well written story but I hated it to be frank...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Prostitution is illegal in every state, with the only exception of Nevada where it is only allowed on the "Ranches". So, ANYONE signing a CONTRACT for prostitution is just...AN IDIOT. They just gave the law enforcement the best evidence they could for destroying both parties AND the company in any idiotic contract as such.

I never bothered to read anything after them talking about the contract, as it is not worth the waste of my time. Jumping the shark is an understatement in this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...