Promotion Commotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, in all the confusion, Anna Parnell wanted to help her mom and had taken off her graduation gown (beneath which she was fully dressed) for the purpose of preserving at least some of her mother's dignity. Although Anna took some small pleasure in her mom's current situation, she also knew that this was one zebra that now needed to cover up her stripes. Unfortunately, as she made her way toward the near naked Mrs. Parnell, Anna failed to see the black pearls in her path and soon found herself falling to the stage floor. As she grasped for something to steady her descent her small hand found only the side of her mother's panties which she accidentally, but completely, tore off.

That was all Danielle could take, as she stood in nothing but her high heels with her well-trimmed landing strip there for all to see, the humiliation finally overwhelmed her. When her knees gave way, she tumbled ass-first off the stage smashing through the band's bass drum that had fallen on its side during the ruckus. Looking down from the stage above, the last image that anyone had of her that day was the glorious body of Danielle Parnell, spread eagle with her heels still on, lying where the Red Devil had formerly adorned the drum.

12