Sofia The Sage Ch. 01

Story Info
The introduction of a female magic sage.
3.2k words
4.26
4.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone at the age of 18 will have a chance to awaken magic via an awakening crystal ball at the start of the school year.

White(Heal, Bless, defense)

Black(Offensive)

Red(Jack of all trades)

Purple(Time)

Silver(Summon)

Pink(Illusionist)

But there's a category known as Forbidden Magic. Magic that are so foul and crude that the Magic Association bans any practice worldwide. These dark and forbidden Magics are: Curses, Voodoo, Love spells, Necromancy, Control, Pain, and Possession.

I was a hardworking student once. I was merely a Red mage, the kind of mage that could use all kinds of Magic but to a much lesser extent. During my years of study, I practiced hard everyday until I am known to be a Sage.

Mages, Wizards and Sages have a duty. To protect our world from external monsters that want to invade and destroy our home. Normies, non Magic people, had no idea that everyday was a struggle.

At age 26, I've became a professor. To guide and nurture the young 18 year olds to become a wizard that they can be proud of.

My name is Sofia, and this is my story.

----

I accepted a job to be a professor in MAGES institution. I was battling monsters everyday without rest until I received a near fatal wound from a dark magic user. That man hid his face as he summoned vile and dark creatures to attack us outside our protective borders.

I received a deep slash on my stomach by something that looked like a giant black rabbit with claws and fangs. I was taken to the hospital after and it took me months to recover.

This incident shocked the whole magic society as one of the strongest and most competent sages got badly injured. Currently, including myself, there are only 3 sages.

Dwantenhax, a 55 year old male sage with a white beard that excelled in white and silver magic, known for his quick multi casting.

Mohammad Ali, a 37 year old male sage with dark skin that excelled in Black, Purple and Forbidden magic, known for his cruelty towards monsters and dark wizards.

Then there's me. Sofia D Espada, 26 year old female genius sage with total mastery over all kinds of Magic. I was known to be 'Death' and 'Goddess of Magic'.

My fellow sage, Dwantenhax visited me in the hospital and recommended that I take a longer break from my duties on the frontlines. He said that if I felt uneasy about not doing anything, I could be a professor and guide the new students.

I accepted this advice and became a professor.

----

When I woke up on my bed, I washed up and decided to wear my black mini pencil skirt, with white shirt sleeve collared shirt, black blazer and black heels. No bra and no panties. I didn't know what came over me not to wear any underwear, but I guessed I had convinced myself that 18 year olds would had pay more attention to my lectures when I'm dressed sexy..

I went to the magic school after passing through a few barriers that were hard for Normies to pass through. There were a lot of students this year, 2026. As the young 18 year olds checked my body out and gossiped about me, I felt a little horny but I ignored it, thinking that it was a normal feeling to have when young men lusted over my body.

I walked up the stairs and to the principal's office.

"Hello Sir. I am Sofia." I said with a bow.

"Welcome Sage Sofia. My name is Nathan. I am the principal here." Nathan said and shook hands with me.

Nathan rubbed and guided my butt to sit on a chair and I didn't think much of it. I know I am an attractive woman, so men couldn't resist me. But I also knew that if it got too bad, I had the capabilities to resist and destroy them. I am a sage after all.

"Once again, welcome to my school, Sage Sofia."

I covered my mouth and giggled a little before I said, "Please Nathan, just call me Sofia."

Nathan laughed and I laughed with him until he said, "In that case, Sofia.. you can address me as Nate or Natey. Whichever you're comfortable with."

"Okay Sir." I replied and we began our discussion on what I had to teach here.

I was assigned to dark, black and white magic lessons. Dark magic lecture on its uses and how to prevent them, black and white practical lessons.

"Is that all?" I asked.

"Well if you want more, you can also take on Pink magic." Natey said.

"Okay Natey. I will do black, white and pink on practical, as well as theory on Dark." I said.

"Wonderful! Let me take you to your first lesson. Are you ready?" Natey said and I nodded my head.

The principal Natey kept on rubbing my butt as he took me out of his office, up the stairs and to the first lesson. I wanted to push his hand away but I found myself not able to, which confused me..

"Here is the first lesson, Sofia. Pink magic. Illusions."

"I see."

"Before you go in, let me just remind you.. Pink magic is best taught in the nude. You do understand right? Since you're a sage."

"Of course! Who the hell do you think I am?!"

"Sure. Go ahead. I will be monitoring you at the back of the class."

I walked into the classroom and everyone that was shouting and making noises, suddenly kept silent. "Good morning, class." I said in a loud voice.

Everyone stood up and shouted, "Good morning, Teacher!"

"Sit down." I said and I removed my blazer because I felt a little hot. The Pink class of illusions magic had an even split of young men and women. 20 each.

I felt a tingly feeling in my stomach and pussy as everyone stared at my nipples poking through my shirt. 'What is happening?' I thought to myself.

I mentally slapped myself in the face and said, "Pink magic, is also known as Illusion magic. All of you are gifted in this area and I will teach all of you on how to invoke this particular magic." I said to everyone. "But first, the primary step or stage every illusionist mage has to go through is this, remember to pay attention!"

I started to unbutton my shirt. Everyone was in shock and the men cheered for me when I exposed my boobs and nipples. Next, I slid my skirt down.

I stood in front of the 20 young males and 20 young females in class, naked with only my high heels.

"Did you guys understand? This is how you learn Pink Magic at the very start. You have to be completely naked first.." I said.

In my mind, I kept on screaming.. "NOO!! NO!! SOMEONE STOP ME!! PLEASE NO!! Why do I need to be naked in front of everyone.. No.... I hate this! But why can't I control myself!!"

In the first place, to invoke pink magic, one would normally be at home or private place first, not in front of so many people like this.

I felt embarrassed but I didn't cover up my naked body, because I knew I would be more embarrassed if I did that. The class started to gossip among themselves and I clapped my hands a few times. "Alright class, be quiet. Make sure you find a place where you can be left alone for at least an hour for you to be undisturbed in using pink magic for the first time. The school's recommended first pink magic spell is this."

I closed my eyes and mumbled, "Clone".

A pink clone came out of my body and quickly formed into an actual replica of my real body without any pink, faded or transparent effects. "This is the result you want to achieve, to be a successful pink mage, you want to do a clone of yourself without any reasons for the enemy to think it's a clone.

I made my clone walked around the classroom to show everyone how proficient I am in magic. But subconsciously I did something more. I continued to read the standard book on pink spells and someone called for me. "Teacher! Teacher! Your clone is.."

"Yes?" I looked up and to my horror, my clone was sitting on a guy's table with its legs opened and masturbating!!

'No!! What the fuck am I doing! Stop!' I thought to myself and tried to control my clone but I couldn't. Instead of letting my clone humiliate myself further, I made it disappear.

Everyone turned to look at me and I blushed a little. "See that? This is what happens when a pink mage gets distracted, so make sure all of you focus. Understand?"

"Yes Teacher.."

I acted as if I had intentionally caused that to happen. I continued to teach the class in the nude, not even thinking of putting my clothes back on.

After 2 hours of lecture, I was supposed to leave the classroom for another lesson but I couldn't find my clothes! It was right on the table earlier but now it was nowhere to be seen. "Alright class! Who took my clothes? Give them back to me now and I won't punish you." I said.

No one owned up. I had endured and not shamelessly orgasm in front of everyone despite being so horny but how could I leave to do that now..

Principal Nathan came to me and placed his hand on my butt again. "Miss Sofia, it's okay. They're just playing with you. I'm sure they will return your clothes later, for now, shall we go to the next class?"

"But.. Okay.. Sir.." I replied. I didn't know what came over me today. Being so agreeable, submissive and horny.

"Make sure you guys return Miss Sofia clothes or you will be expelled!" Principal Nathan said as he guided my butt outside. Everyone in class could see him touching me.

Instead of leading me to another class, Principal Nathan brought me back to his office.

"Erm.. Sir?" I asked. "What are we doing back here?"

I watched as Principal Nathan sat on his chair. "Crawl over here and suck my cock, Miss Sofia."

"W-What? A-Are you joking? I.. I.. Yes Sir.." I couldn't believe what was happening as I got down on all fours and crawled towards him. There was no way I'm so shameless!

"Is this confusing even for a sage like you? Looks like the rumors are true. You're the stupidest sage ever." Principal Nathan said and explained to me as I sucked his cock on my knees. "You're under a new type of dark magic called Absolute Control. Your body belongs to me, and if you don't want to be known as the naked sage or naked teacher, I suggest you start calling me Master."

"Mmm.. Y-Yes Master.."

"Good. Now for some rules. Everyday you will report to my office two hours earlier before first lesson starts. You will remove all of your clothes, fold them neatly on my table and kneel down on the floor with your hands behind your head, until you see me. Understand?"

"Yes Master..."

"You know, the higher the usage of this new dark magic, the more corrupted you will be, so don't force me to use too much on you."

"Yes Master.."

"Now, since today is the first day you serve me as my slave, let's celebrate by having you remain naked for the rest of the day."

"What? N-No! Please no! I.." Master slapped my face before I could continue talking.

"And just at the moment I released you, you disobey my orders.. You do know that I can make you have sex with anyone and everyone, right? Do you want that or do you want to obey my orders and remain naked?"

I looked down and didn't answer.

"Alright, as you wish. You can go have sex with everyone in your first lesson you taught earlier."

"N-No please. I'm sorry. I will obey your orders, Master.. I will.. I will remain naked.. Master.."

"Good. Now shall we have a tour around the school? Let me show you around."

"Y-Yes Master..."

----

Master continued to rub my butt as we walked around the school. As we walked past the field, many students saw my naked body and I wanted to cover myself up so badly, but I couldn't. I couldn't differentiate whether it's because of the dark magic or because I just didn't want to embarrass myself further.

"Erm.. Sir? Good day, Sir." A man ran to us and asked. "Who is this and why is she naked?"

"Hello to you too, Edward." Master said. "This lovely and beautiful woman is Miss Sofia, one of the sages, and here to teach for a while."

"Oh.. Okay.." Edward replied as he continued to stare at my boobs.

I bowed and said "Good day to you, Mr. Edward."

"Oh!" Edward bowed and replied, "Good day to you too, Miss Sofia. So.. Why are you naked?"

I blushed a little and looked down.

Master helped me by saying it was because I wanted to make a good first impression. I bit my lips and couldn't make eye contact with Edward, a fellow teacher as he continued to stare at my naked body. I felt my pussy leaking and I was losing my sense of control and reason. I wanted to orgasm so badly. I needed to.

Suddenly, Master gave a hard spank on my butt. I accidentally let out a loud moan and squirted a little. This time I knew for sure that Master was controlling me not to cover myself up as Edward stared at my wet pussy.

Master continued to rub my butt and said, "Edward. Why are you just staring at Miss Sofia like this? You're making her uncomfortable!"

"Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.." before Edward could continue, Master said "Come closer and grab her breasts!"

"Huh? W-Wait.. I don't think that's appropriate, Sir." Edward replied.

"Are you going to let one of the powerful sages wait for you? She's already shown everything and you're hesitating!" Master scolded Edward.

"Oh.. Okay.. erm.. let's see.. How is this?" Edward mumbled and asked as he massaged both of my boobs.

"Ahh!!" I let out another moan with my hands by my side, unable to resist, unable to move, just standing naked and available with my legs shoulder width apart.

"Sorry Miss Sofia, was that too rough?" Edward asked and I wished he would stop asking me questions like this because it made my pussy even wetter.

"N-No.. mmm.. it's okay..." I replied.

Master continued to rub my butt while Edward continued to massage my boobs. Edward's students were looking at us from fifty meters away and all I could think about was having an intense orgasm. I didn't care about the consequences. I just needed to orgasm. Badly.

"P-Please.." I spread open my wet pussy and said, "Here too.. please here too.."

"Okay, Miss Sofia." Edward replied and inserted a finger into my pussy while grabbing my boobs.

"AHH!! Yes! Yes! Keep going! Mmmm!!" I moaned out loudly. I didn't care who was hearing or looking at me. I just needed to orgasm. "Almost there!!"

"AHHH!!!" I shouted and moaned at the top of my voice, shaking violently as I orgasmed and squirted hard and wildly like I didn't orgasm before in my life.

"So how was it? Did you enjoy yourself, Miss Sofia?" Master asked me and I was breathless, I just nodded my head, unsure if I should address Master as Master in front of other people.

Master seemed to have read my thoughts and said, "Like I said earlier, you can call me anything you like."

"Y-Yes Master.. I did enjoy myself. Thank you Master for this opportunity." I replied.

"Good." Master said. "This is Edward, our teacher for black magic. He will be working with you on black magic."

"H-Hi.. Nice to meet you.." Edward said and waved his hands at me. Hands full of my pussy juices. I felt so embarrassed that the formal introductions were after I had humiliated myself..

"H-Hi.. Nice to meet you too.." I replied and waved back at him.

"As you can see, Miss Sofia has some difficulty in controlling herself and I mean that in the sexual way." Master explained to Edward. "Make sure you take good care of her whenever she's with you. No matter how old she is, she's still a sage. No one wants her to go crazy."

"I understand. I'll do my best!" Edward replied and Master guided my butt away.

"M-Master.." I said as we walked.

"What is it, my slave?" Master asked as He continued to rub my butt.

"I... I need to.. use.. the ladies.." I replied.

"What ladies? Why do you need to use it? Say it more specifically and be clear about it, or I won't let you go." Master said and I wasn't sure if he was teasing me or he didn't understand it. I didn't fully understand my situation either. I didn't understand how or when I was under dark magic for this 'Absolute control'..

"I need to pee, Master." I said, only blushing after I realized what I've said.

"So you need to urinate? How troublesome.." Master replied as he continued to rub my butt and asked, "Do you think I should allow you to use the girls toilet or boys toilet, or maybe no toilets.."

I didn't really understand but I replied, "Girls' toilet, Master."

"Alright, since you've said that without my control, that is excluded." Master said. "Pick one of the remaining. Boys toilet or no toilets?"

"Men's restroom, Master." I said.

Master stopped rubbing my butt and slapped my face. "I asked specifically boys toilet or no toilets. You said men's restroom. So you can't even speak properly! No pee for you!"

"N-No wait.. please.. I.. I know I'm stupid.. please just let me pee, it's coming out now! I don't care where I have to pee! I just have to!! Right now!!" I begged and cried a little.

"Alright, my slave. Hold it in for awhile. Let me take you to the place." Master said and I smiled. "Yes Master."

Master took me to a grass patch near to the electric fencing. "I know what you're thinking, my slave. But you can either pee here or I will bring you outside and have a bunch of Non magic users watch you pee."

"N-No.. it's okay.. I'm already at my limits.. I just want to- AHH!!" I said and peed uncontrollably.

I peed uncontrollably as I stood on the grass patch. I've never peed standing before, it was weird.

"Erm.."

"Just use the grass or leaves or whatever to wipe yourself, slave."

"Y-Yes Master."

"Are you done? We are already late for the white magic lesson!" Master said.

"Yes Master. I'm done." I replied and stood up and literally gave my butt to Master and waited for him to grab my butt before we walked.

Master smiled and grabbed my butt, rubbing it for a while before saying "Let's go. The white magic teacher is a beautiful woman like you."

"Yes Master..." I replied. Not knowing what was ahead of my life but I know I would be orgasming a lot in happiness. :)