All Comments on 'Property of the RC'

by Boffa32

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Boffa32Boffa32about 4 years agoAuthor
Comments welcome

This is my first published story, please let me know if you’d like me to continue this series.

sexy1forfunsexy1forfunabout 4 years ago
Very good

Looking forward to reading much more! Very good start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Proof-read.

Please check spelling and proofreading. Thx

norwegiancucknorwegiancuckabout 4 years ago
More please

Hope for the next chapter in no time. Very good start

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Captivating ;) Please, continue...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very good story

Please continue, I looking forvard to the next chapter. Hopefully Dr Emily would become ownned in the next chapter

LPCreamLPCreamabout 4 years ago
Well well ...

I stumbled across this ... glad I did .. what a great start.

Thank you ... on to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
shitty series

Shitty series

Shitty daughter

Well, shitty series...

Property or not, not worth my waste of time...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Advice?

Change category to Non Con/ Reluctance, there’s nothing resembling “love” in this if skin colour is that impostor you include it in the tags. I noticed you included “slavery” that can often be mistaken for consensual slavery as done in BDSM which of course this definitely is not. So I’d also suggest adding something like “alternate reality” and “legalised Slavery”. One of the main functions of the tags and category are to serve as trigger warnings for readers, it would be hugely appreciated and helpful if you could spare the time to properly apply them.

Slavery is a difficult subject to write about, I get that and I’m all in favour of doing whatever you want provided it’s consensual and not illegal (IRL) like incest. Your premise for the background of the story is horrendously flawed, “Female Property Laws” it’s pretty ridiculous because there are plenty of wealthy men and women who would use a male slave. Of course that’s hardly the point because the teacher/ professor would make more money to pay off her student loans by doing the job she’s qualified for instead of just becoming another sex toy.

Then of course there’s the concept of “world’s worst parent” selling off her own child to repay a debt, it’s sickening beyond belief.

Enjoy your kink because it sure as hell isn't mine.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It is not About the Category

This was going well until you introduce the silly pseudo science fiction , dystopic stuff. The story lost all realism. It it had simply been a case of gangster or even corporate gansterism, or just the plain-went to the wrong side of town-, this could have worked.

If you re-write it and take out the silly , highly improbable camp of females in this officially sanctioned sell-yourself-to-pay-debt fiction- maybe it would work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Just discovered this excellent story its just so hot, ignore the negatives and keep on writing. Fiona

Dirty_MindedDirty_Mindedover 3 years ago
Needs editing

Not bad, BUT it does need editing. Not only are there spelling errors, but one of the biggest problems has to do with the characters. That's because at the point, where it's discovered Dr. Emily also has a bar code due to her outstanding debt, the story starts going off its rails with mixing up the characters or at least their names. Either way, I had to go back and reread a few parts after that, since it was difficult to follow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous