Prostate Massage to Explosive Cum

Story Info
Beautiful young secretary gives boss a prostate massage.
1.6k words
4.51
52.7k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aeiou5678
Aeiou5678
41 Followers

Men are dogs. Plain and simple. If you don't believe it, look at me.

As I pressed the elevator button for the floor where my office was located, I reflected, with no small amount of guilt, on my little adventure with my secretary, Mariska the previous day.

Gad, why did I let it happen? Why?

When I kissed my wife's lips that night, all I could think of were Mariska's lips. Around my cock. All I wanted at that moment was to die and turn to dust.

What would my wife think of her loving husband if she'd known that just two hours before, I was blowing a massive sperm load into my secretary's mouth?

It all happened so suddenly. When Mariska saw that I was stressed out, she began to give me a massage, and ended up giving me the blowjob of my life, sucking my cock, balls and even my butthole - something I had never experienced before - like a pornstar.

As I thought about it in the elevator, I began to get hard.

Dog! Disgusting dog! I chastised myself. I should feel guilt about what I did.

Will there be awkwardness in the office from now on? Will Mariska behave weirdly around me? Will she leave work? That'll be a real pity because she's a really good worker.

And a better cock sucker.

Bastard! There I go again. What am I thinking? Gad, I need to control this filthy mind of mine.

I paused and took a deep breath as I held the door handle at the entrance hall to my office. I needed to act naturally.

I opened the door and stepped in. "Morning!"

Mariska looked up from her computer, smiled professionally.

"Morning Mr A," and then jumped straight to business.

"Rick called, said the shipment was ready, and he's just waiting for your go ahead. Also, I followed up with Jack - his shipment arrived safely yesterday." She rattled off a few more updates and todo's before I thanked her and went into my office.

Well, that went well. It was like nothing happened between us. Good.

The rest of the morning passed in the same way, with Risk, as I preferred to call her, coming in and out of my office.

We ordered Chinese for lunch and, as as was our habit, we ate together in my office. I tried my best to hide my unease.

"You look a bit uneasy, Mr A."

Fuck. So much for trying.

"Is it because I sucked your cock yesterday?"

I choked on my food, coughed. I think a tiny piece of noodle popped out of my nostril as I did.

Time to come clean. "Yes, Risk. I feel as uneasy as hell. We really shouldn't have done that, and we should never do it again."

"Why not, Mr A?" Was she for real?

"Well, for one thing, it's because I'm married," I replied.

"I know you're married, and I think Mrs A is the sweetest person I have ever met. Not to mention gorgeous. But I'm not asking you to leave her, and elope with me or anything. All I wanted to do was to help you relax."

"I was quite tense after that deal fell apart. And yes, you ddI help me to relax," I confessed. "But still..."

"But nothing. Let's put it like this: you are my boss. And you pay my salary. If you perform well, the business does well, we both prosper. If you don't perform well, we both suffer. So it's my job to help you to perform optimally in whichever way I can."

That actually made a lot of sense to me. So much sense, in fact, that two minutes later, I was naked on the couch with her beautiful lips sliding up and down the engorged tip of my cock.

Up, down, up, down, up, down. She made me squirm.

Then, she began licking my tip like it was a sugar-coated jelly jube and she was licking the sugar off.

A large droplet of precum appeared at the tip. She noticed it, licked it, and then pulled her head backwards, forming a long, thin strand like a shiny bridge from my cock to her tongue.

Then she returned to my cock, and took me completely into her mouth, sliding slowly, slowly down until I could feel myself entering her throat. Gad, that felt so good, I leaned my head backwards and moaned.

She slowly began to slide upwards. She popped my cock out of her mouth, looked at me and smiled.

Next, she placed her one hand underneath my balls and pushed them upwards towards my cock. With her other hand, she held my cock like it was the most delicate thing in the world.

She then proceeded to suck me from my cock to my balls and back again. The look on her face as she did so, was the look of a person enjoying a delicious delicacy.

Up and down, up and down.

"I love suck your dick, Mr A. I want you to forget all your worries and stress and enjoy it."

Worries and stress forgotten.

She stopped suddenly. "I want you to turn around, place your knees on the couch, and bend forwards over the leaner, and spread your legs. I have a surprise for you."

It felt weird, but I complied. Before I could fully settle into my new position, my cock was in her hand and her tongue was pressed against my butthole.

I couldn't hold back a long, guttural moan. That only encouraged her more.

She licked my assole as she slowly and lovingly stroked my cock from behind. She was really getting into it, spreading my butt cheeks apart with her fingers and pushing her little tongue hard into my hole, as if she were trying to penetrate me with her tongue.

She continued this way for some minutes, almost bringing me to orgasm at least four times. But somehow she knew when I was close, and stopped stroking me just before I came.

My Gad she was actually edging me!

"I don't want you to cum yet," she said.

When she suddenly stopped, I turned to see what was going on.

"Don't look!" She said.

I turned to face forward again, and knew immediately what she was doing the moment I felt a moist finger press against my assole.

Slowly, gently, she push her finger in me, stroking my cock with her other hand as she did.

I could feel her penetrate me. Deeper and deeper, until I felt her knuckle against my butt. She was deep inside me!

I honestly didn't know what to feel at that moment.

But she didn't stop there. Slowly, very slowly, she pulled out. She paused, and then began to push into me again. Only this time, she used two fingers! I must have sounded like a mad bull as I moaned.

Deeper and deeper she went, until both fingers could go no deeper. Then she wriggled them inside me until she found my prostate gland and began to massage it. Gently, so gently she massaged it.

"You know, every man should have a prostate massage at lease once a month?" She said.

"Hmm. Huhh." Was the only response I could give.

I was in pleasure heaven. Her one hand continued to massage my prostate while the other stroked my cock. I thought it just couldn't get better than this.

But it did. She gently pulled my cock backwards until it was pointing toward her, and then took it in her mouth.

It is hard to put into words the pleasure I felt at that moment. To have your cock sucked while two fingers were knuckle deep inside you, gently massaging your prostate, was like no pleasure a man could ever experience.

It's not something many men would have the opportunity to experience in their whole lives, but here I was. And I wanted it to last forever.

Risk continued her treatment for some time, alternating between my cock and balls, until at last she said, "I want you to cum for me now."

Boy, was I ready to explode.

She took my cock in her hand once again, and began to stroke my cock, stimulating my plump head. All the while, her fingers continued caressing my prostate.

Faster and faster she went, and I felt the pressure building up, like a volcano deep inside me about to erupt. Slowly, slowly the tidal wave of pleasure began to rise from the depths of my soul.

My breathing shallowed. My heart raced. My ears throbbed My eyes were shut tightly in anticipation of the inevitable.

And then it happened. I can't remember clearly, but I think I screamed as the first jet of sperm shot out from me like a shotgun blast. There was a short pause as the next one built up deep inside me.

Up, up, up it came until it shot out of me so powerfully I felt a little pain mixed with the immense pleasure I felt at that moment.

Blast after blast of hot sticky sperm shot out from my body, each one causing my body to spasm violently.

I don't know how many blasts I shot that day, but I know I left a shockingly huge puddle on the couch. Fortunately it's a leather couch.

Risk carried on stroking me, and I continued coming and coming, until, what must have been a full five minutes later, the spasms began to subside until, at long last, they stopped altogether.

Slowly, Risk leaned forward and kissed my limp cock, getting some sperm on her lips, which she eagerly licked up with her tongue.

Then she to pulled her fingers out of my ass slowly, gently.

I remained there, my knees on the couch, my naked body leaning over the back of the couch, my ass on display. I felt kind of silly, but I couldn't move. I felt paralyzed.

It must have been at least another 30 minutes before I could move again.

Aeiou5678
Aeiou5678
41 Followers