All Comments on 'Prostate Massage to Explosive Cum'

by Aeiou5678

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Work

A good, straightforward story. I enjoyed the sensory descriptions, but... there is only one "r" in prostate. Prostate is the gland, prostrate is a position in which someone lies facedown.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Get a dictionary

It’s a “prostate”, not a “prostrate”. Completely different thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yo, dingbat

Prostrate means submissive. I think you mean prostate. Good grief, if you don't even know what words mean why write? You are making a fool of your self. Or, at least get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
it's PROSTATE, you moron!

Get your shit straight! If you don't know what the damn thing is called, you shouldn't be writing a story about it

northbaybearnorthbaybearalmost 4 years ago

The word is PROSTATE, not prostRate. ProstRate means lying stretched out on the ground with one's face downward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Prostate, not prostrate

One letter makes a big difference.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Prostate!

No r. Prostrate means something completely different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No “r” in prostate

Good otherwise...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Prostrate

Meaning - lying stretched out on the ground with one's face downwards.

Is it possible you actually meant 'Prostate'?

dwr0242dwr0242almost 4 years ago

Good story. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

You might want to do a little detail-checking before you post. 'Prostate' is the male reproductive gland. 'Prostrate' is laying face-down on the ground in humility, submission, or adoration. Duh!

luedonluedonalmost 4 years ago
If only we still had comments in real time

Perhaps we wouldn't have had nine (so far) comments saying the same thing about prostate vs prostrate. (And nothing else about the story.)

But with only a couple of updates per 24-hour period, what used to be one of the best features of Literotica has been rendered far less useful and certainly much less fun than it used to be.

Lue

Aeiou5678Aeiou5678almost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the correction

Dear readers. Thank you so much for bringing to my attention my error with the word “prostate”. I’ve resubmitted the story with the correct spellings.

I’m glad so many of you enjoyed the story despite the error!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dreams

Any man's dreams are made of this.. a hot talented mouth and expert fingers on the prostate. Excellent story and also guilt free...the secretary was not looking for a permanent hook up just treating Mr. A to heavenly pleasure. Surely an angel in the office. Would that I were Mr. A.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous