Proud No More Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uugghh..."

Opening her eyes slowly, Jaina stared distantly at her captor.

"So, how was your first day of training, Lady Proudmoore?" asked Garrosh.

"I... Training? What...?"

Letting go of her hair, Garrosh walked behind the archmage and inspected her desecrated asshole. Sticking a finger inside, he played with her anus a little.

"Huhhhh..."

"Well, there's definitely been some progress," noted Garrosh.

Starting to come back to her surroundings, Jaina looked at her tormentor from between her legs. The emptiness in her eyes soon gave way to anger. Noticing her glare, Garrosh gave her ass a hard slap.

*SLAP!*

"Ahhh!"

"Awake now, are we? Good. Remember what I said about begging? Well, now's the time, human. Perhaps if you beg for forgiveness, we can end this little game," challenged the Warchief.

Jaina hesitated for a moment. She had gone through hell, but she had made it with her sanity in tact. But could she go through it again? How many times would Garrosh put her through this, or another torment, before she finally broke? She didn't know, but she realized it didn't matter. As long as she still had free will, she would never give in to this monster.

"Never."

A pause. Then:

"I was hoping you would say that, whore," said Garrosh quietly. Then, turning away, he ordered the current Kor'kron on duty to take the prisoner back to her cell and to provide her with another dose of Aphoria. "Give her 8 hours to rest. Then start again. And get somebody to clean up this mess."