Psyche and Cupid Ch. 03

Story Info
Cupid convinces Psyche to submit to him.
1.4k words
4.52
3.8k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the day Cupid had avoided Venus like one would avoid the underworld. His thoughts always turned back to Psyche, and every time he thought about her writhing body under him, he had to relieve himself with his own hands.

Seeing that night had fallen upon the kingdom once again, he decided to pay Psyche another visit. He did not find her in bed this time, but he heard the sound of water running in her private bath. He hardened once again imagining her gentle hands running over her curves as water kissed the length of her body. He decided to enter the private bath quietly to not alarm her of his arrival. He turned off the lights, leaving them in the dark.

Psyche feared the sudden darkness as she grabbed the towel from next to her bath and wrapped it around her naked form. She tried to feel around in order to get to her clothes before she could leave and ask the maids what was wrong with the lights. Arms suddenly grabbed her waist from behind, and the body pressed against her undoubtedly belonged to the stranger of the previous night.

Before she could turn to try to see his face, he tied a cloth around her eyes. He pulled her back to him firmly and leaned down to whisper in her ear, "Let's get you dried off."

Cupid carried the princess in his arms effortlessly. As they stepped into the light of her bedroom, he found himself enjoying the pink of her towel against her honey skin. He dropped her gently on the bed, and noticed that she whimpered slightly, but made no move to escape. He stripped naked before scrambling on top of her.

He kissed her lips with more passion than Psyche had remembered, which she did not know was due to the pent-up lust from missing her body all day. Unconsciously Psyche began kissing back, her lips melding with his. His lips moved down to her neck, stopping at the marks he had left from the previous night. "My marks suit you," he murmured against her skin. She hummed in response, not able to come up with coherent words.

His lips moved further down to the swells of her breasts, catching the water drops on her skin with his tongue. She shivered at the sensation as he sucked the skin that felt so intimate.

As his hands moved to her towel and began to pull, she tensed up and held her towel tightly against her. "Please," she whispered desperately. All Cupid heard was the lust in her voice and the battle she had between her honour and her desire. Despite her efforts, he easily ripped the towel off of her.

As the cold skin hit her wet skin she immediately attempted to cover up, placing an arm around her bosoms and her hairless sex. Cupid growled as he pinned her arms to her sides. His hand brushed her nipple that hardened under his touch, making her whimper. He squeezed her other nipple into the same form. "You do not hide your body from me," he spoke against the flesh of her bosom. His voice was unrecognizable, even to himself. Psyche felt the wetness pool between her legs at his husky dominance.

Cupid's lips latched on to her nipple, biting down, causing her to scream. He then began to suck it to cool the pain. Psyche bit down on her lip to hide a moan, but couldn't help herself when his tongue swirled around her hardened pebble. The water drops that coated her breasts were completely replaced with the wetness of his lips.

As her moans grew more eager, Cupid grew more lustful, his eyes darkening. He kissed her lips once again as he entered a finger in her. He felt resistance at the intrusion of his long fingers, but he pushed through, aided by the wetness he found. Her legs wrapped around him, and he remembered how he had longed for those silky thighs to squeeze his body against her. As a second finger had entered her, Psyche had begun panting while Cupid's lips moved over every inch of her neck. With the three fingers that were now inside of her, Cupid felt Psyche's sex squeeze his fingers. "Oh," she cried as she came all over her fingers.

He sucked on his fingers, savouring the taste of her sweetness. Psyche had fallen on her back, and her breasts were still heaving from her climax. As Cupid grabbed Psyche's hand gently and wrapped it over his member, Psyche pulled away. Cupid once again placed Psyche's hand over him in a firmer grasp as he savoured her delicate touch. "I can't wait to be inside of you."

Despite Psyche's naivety, she fully knew what he was implying and began to shake her head as she grew apprehensive. "It won't fit," she whispered in fear. "We're not married," she added quietly in the end. It was a thought that passed through her head the night before, but she succumbed to his charms. However, she knew if this were to happen, she wouldn't be able to marry anyone else.

He leaned down to kiss her once again, and she kissed him back, tentatively wrapping her arms around his neck and touching the softness of his hair. He pulled back, both of their bodies entangled in one another, as he murmured against her lips, "I'll be your husband." He kissed her breast. "I'll be the only one to kiss you like this." His hand travelled up her thigh and both thighs around his waist before squeezing her rear. "I'll be the only man to touch you like this." His hands moved down and clamped over her sex. "I'll be the only one to have you down here."

Psyche gulped, and caught in the heat of her feelings, she nodded.

He grasped her chin. "Don't just nod. Tell me what is it you want." He caught a nipple between his lips, tugging on it slightly as he cupped her breast.

Psyche sighed as he hands roamed the muscles on his back. "Please," she whimpered.

"Please what?" He asked, pulling away from her. His eyes turned dark as he felt her gentle touch.

"Please make love to me."

Cupid did not have to be told twice. He thrust himself into her as Psyche screamed. His eyes softened as he remembered humans were not made for the pain that a God's member could cause. He kissed her lips as he slowly moved in and out of her, closing his eyes in the feeling of how she clamped tightly around him.

As he found her arching her back and bringing her hips up to his, he thrust into her faster, still holding back knowing that it was her first time. He ached for her as he felt how he was stretching her on the inside. She clutched onto his shoulders, allowing him to feel her nipples graze his bare chest.

Her thighs tightened around him in a deadly grip as his fingers dug into the flesh of her rear. The bed shook from underneath them despite the sturdy construction. The sound of the squeaking bed was overpowered by their moans and the sound of the skin connecting.

Psyche heard the man's breaths become more sporadic and Cupid noticed that Psyche's back was arched back. As Cupid thrust into Psyche one last time he came into her, filling her womb. He stayed within her, the two of them not making an attempt to untangle from each other. After a couple of moments, Cupid rolled off of Psyche and began to put on his clothes.

"Can I see you?" He heard the soft voice from behind him. She sat up and he appreciated the beauty he was just inside. Her hair was untouched and angelic. Her neck was freckled with bites as were her breasts. The marks of his hands were imprinted on her thighs. He could see the blood of her virginity on the white sheets and the cum that flowed out of her sex. She was every bit more beautiful after he had thoroughly left his mark on her.

"If you see me, I cannot be your husband. I'll come tomorrow and we will make love again, but you cannot see me, Psyche." He left without a word as Psyche collapsed on her bed wishing to see the mystery man who had thoroughly ravaged her.