Psyche and Cupid Ch. 02

Story Info
Cupid can't resist touching Psyche.
1.1k words
4.24
3.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cupid found Psyche to not be the cruel monster his mother described her to be, but she was a mere victim of her own beauty.

He couldn't help himself as the night crept in, he had to see her again. He teleported himself to her bedroom and watched from her door as she tossed in her sleep. The hem of the white slip dress she wore had fallen up her thighs, and Cupid felt himself grow hungry at the thought of having those silky thighs wrapped around him. Her bosoms completely filled the slip and threatened to fall out of the lace neckline. As seductive as her body was, her face looked serene as she slept in bliss.

Cupid felt the strain of his pants and couldn't hold back at the sight of Psyche's sleeping form. He picked up a silk fabric that he found to be her panties and tied it around her eyes. With Psyche still asleep, he removed the boxers he wore as he stepped towards her in a predatory manner. As he lay on top of her, careful not to crush her fragile form with his muscled body, he traced a hand up her bare thigh, moving her slip up her leg. He swallowed at the sight of her black lace panties.

He looked back up to the calmness of her face, his eyes finding their way to his lips. He leaned down, enjoying her scent that consumed in. He began to passionately kiss her lips when he found her kissing back. The softness of her lips completely melding with his. Enjoying her pleasure, he placed a hand on her large bosom, squeezing slightly.

Psyche began to squirm under him, finally having woken up. As she opened her eyes, she was met with darkness and fear began to consume her. Her fists began to pound on Cupid's chest which she noticed to be very muscled, but her futile attempts just made Cupid laugh. He grabbed both her wrists in one hand and pinned them above her head. For a moment, Cupid sat back and watched the beautiful woman that laid under him, completely for him to explore.

"Help!" she screamed, hoping to attract any of the castle guards. Cupid snapped his fingers to soundproof the room and lock the doors.

He kissed her lips once again, but she turned her head to the side and began to scream again. "Scream louder," he challenged. "I've made sure they can't hear you."

She began to scream louder as his lips attacked her neck, teeth nipping the soft skin. Realizing her attempts to be rendered useless, she spoke, "Why are you doing this? Who are you?"

Cupid's member grew harder at her angelic voice. "You're unmarried, so I thought I'd teach you some wifely duties," he responded, kissing her delicate lips again, holding her jaw to keep her in place.

Psyche found her heart hammering in her chest in fear of what this stranger would do. From the feeling of his body on hers she could feel that he was very muscular and could easily hurt her if he wanted. She still remained passive despite the hand on her face that urged her to respond to his advances. His hand moved down her neck, but his lips were insistent, biting on her bottom lip. She still kept her mouth shut, too stubborn to accept her fate. As his hand moved further down her body and reached her bosom, she felt the gentle squeeze on her sensitive breast, causing her to gasp. Finding the opportunity, Cupid plunged his tongue in her mouth, exploring every corner as if swallowing her mouth in his.

His hand moved further down to her hip towards which he thrust his hips into. At this point it was clear to Psyche that he was as naked as the day he was born. For some reason she found her hips meeting his in a primal desire that caused wetness to pool between her legs. Whether it was the feeling of knowing her clothed body had driven this stranger to become as hard as he was or if it was feeling the masculine body against her feminine curves, she felt a guilty pleasure with his touch.

As a prideful princess she still attempted to dislodge his hands. She caught the hand that was pulling the end of her dress. She knew the black lace panties she wore were on display to him, but she kept her hand on his. Cupid was driven to further lust as he saw her thighs quiver in anticipation under him. The black lace against her pure skin was a sight that surpassed any heaven he had seen. When her hand caught his, he froze.

As if he had been struck by an arrow for the second time, his heart raced. She didn't push his hand off or try to fight him, but her hand just held his as it rested on her upper thigh. His hand ascended further, cupping the curve of her rear. Psyche released a shaky breath when she felt his touch, a breath she didn't know she was holding. Her hand squeezed his further and in turn, he squeezed the flesh he was holding. He looked at her heaving breasts and decided that she wanted this as much as him. She craved his flesh as he craved hers.

Under her dress, his hand made its ascent up her back before groping her left breast with his right hand, appreciated how it filled the entirety of his large hands. Her back arched to fill his hand and she released a soft moan. He groaned into her neck as he kissed and sucked on the soft flesh. "Psyche," he whispered into her neck.

The sound of her name coming from his mouth acted as a cold shock that reminded him of why he was sent to meet this beauty in the first place. He left one last kiss on her lips, pulling on her bottom lip as his body departed from hers. He leaned in to whisper in her ear. "Remove the blindfold only after 10 seconds." His teeth grazed her earlobe before getting off of her.

He stood for a couple of seconds, admiring how she looked. The blush that formed on her chest put the heaven's roses to shame. The way her dress was pulled up reminded him of the flesh he had touched just moments ago. A true beauty, he thought as he wore his clothes before transporting himself to the heavens.

After a few more seconds, Psyche sat up and removed the blindfold around her face before noticing they were her panties. She blushed at the thought of him having picked them up to fashion into a blindfold. Her finger traced her lips, noticing how they were swollen from their passionate attack. She pulled her dress down as she slept with the uncomfortable heat between her legs.