Pt. 01: Mother taken by son

Story Info
A son finally noticed mom and takes her for his own.
3.2k words
4.15
36.4k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKid70
TheKid70
29 Followers

This is a semi-true story. The acts committed took place as role play with a woman that was old enough to be my mother. Unfortunately, I have not made my mother suck my cock yet. But I am working on it. Until then, enjoy my first story and I hope to have more soon ... maybe even the TRUE story of my mother and I.

********************************************************

My mother and I live in a small, one bathroom New York apartment, so it wasn't unusual for one of us to see a little more than we intended. But even at age 23, I never thought anything of it. I'd seen her incredible breasts on multiple occasions. And she'd seen me muscular chest an abs quite often.

Now, don't get me wrong. My mother was an incredible looking MILF. Just 43 years of age, blonde hair, hazel eyes and the perfect curves with an ass you could really grab on to. But she was just mom to me ... nothing more.

That all changed in August and her 44th birthday.

The day started out just like any other. Mom made breakfast, I grabbed lunch while at work and in the evening, I made her a birthday dinner of marinated skirt steak with roasted root vegetables and a Fresno chili chimichurri. I also made her favorite chocolate mousse with fresh red raspberries for dessert. Afterwards, we watched a little television and a few hours later I kissed her in the forehead, said good night and went to bed.

I am not sure how long after I fell asleep it was, but I woke to go to the bathroom. As I passed my mother's room, I saw something that would change me forever ... my mother on the bed, arched back in the throws of an orgasm as she masterbated with what I thought to be a very small vibrator. I couldn't look away and my own cock grew to it's full 11 inches as I saw the most beautiful pussy in the world.

I knew I had to have her, but how.

The next morning as my mom made breakfast I began to make my move. Standing at the stove with her back to me, I went up behind her and kissed her neck. She stiffened up so I knew I found a good spot. I bid her good morning and, before I went to sit, made sure I rubbed my semi-hard cock against the ass I was soon going to own. She let out a large sigh with a partial moan and I smiled as step one had been accomplished.

Step two came on day two. This time I waited until I got home from work. I went upstairs to take a shower before I started work on dinner. Afterwards, I put on a T-shirt, boxer-briefs and pajama bottoms. Before I went down stairs, I stroked my cock to make sure it was slightly erect. Then I let the tip stick out from my pajamas and under my shirt, but it still made enough of a bulge for anyone to see.

I then went and made mom and I grilled chicken salad with a fresh raspberry vinagrette. I took both bowls to the table with my bulging cock clearly visible. I sat my mom's salad down and then went to the other side of the table to eat mine. I noticed her mouth agape the whole time. When I asked if something was wrong, she snapped out of it, gulped and said, "um ... no ... no ... nothing is wrong at all!"

I flashed her a knowing smirk and ate my dinner.

Not much of anything happened afterwards, but I soon found out my plan was working. That night, I heard some muffled noises coming from my mom's room. I quietly made my way down the hall and listened intently to see what was going on. I could hear the buzz of her vibrator, but what really caught my ear was what she was saying.

"Oh, baby ... please be gentle with your mother," she said. "I've never seen a cock like yours let alone had one touch me. That's it ... right there ... oh, God ... I'm coming baby. Fuck me, fuck me ..."

I'm assuming she went overboard from there and buried her face in her pillow because all I could hear seemed to be muffled screams of ecstasy.

In my head, I told her, "it'll all be over soon. Tomorrow, whether you want it or not, you are going to submit to me. And this bull is going to fuck you senseless"

The next day was Saturday, so we both had the day off. I started at breakfast. As Mom stood at the stove, I approached from behind, said good morning, rubbed her shoulders and kissed her neck. She again stiffened up, so a sucked on her neck a bit before going to sit down. This time the moan was even more audible.

After breakfast, we had some chores to do. We both finished around noon and Mom asked what I wanted for lunch.

"I'm not all that hungry," I said. "But did you have anything in mind?"

"Not really," she said. "I wouldn't mind just sitting down and relaxing."

I then told her to go ahead, as I was going to put the dishes in the dishwasher and then I'd join her. She thanked me and went to kiss my cheek, but I turned and met her lips-to-lips. I made sure she couldn't pull away immediately, but I didn't go too far either.

After I started the dishes, I started thinking about hearing my mom the night before. Needless to say, my cock was getting harder and harder with every remembered moment.

I then went into the living room and saw my mom sitting on the couch. I went behind her and started rubbing her shoulders again.

"Oh, baby, that feels wonderful," she said.

I didn't reply immediately, just stood over her, looking down upon my conquest to be.

Several minutes later, she said, "oh, baby, you have done enough. Come sit down and relax yourself."

I said, "I'll relax soon, but first there is something I need to do."

With that said, I grabbed her by the hair, tilted her head back and put my lips to hers. I also slipped the other hand down her shirt and began fondling her breast.

She managed to push away.

"What do you think you're doing," she asked. "I'm your mother, for Christ's sake."

"You are my mother," I said. "But that changes right now. I want to fill the most fantastic pussy on the planet with my cock and my seed. And don't pretend you don't want it. You're like every other strong woman I've ever met. When the right cock comes along, you have no problem being the whore you were meant to be."

My mother turned red and tried to slap me across the face. I was quicker and stronger. I easily caught her hand and pulled her into my arms.

"Let me go, you animal," she said.

"Not just any animal," I responded. "I am a bull and you are going to be my breeding whore."

I then put my lips on hers and began to kiss her. She tried to fight me off, but I don't think it had the affect she was hoping for. It just made me harder and more focused on showing my dominance.

I pulled her tighter to me and parted my lips as I tried to push my tongue into her mouth. As I did, I could feel my now fully hard cock poking my mother. I know she felt it and I know she wanted it.

I pulled away long enough for us to catch our breath and I saw it in her eyes. They were telling me to take her even as she yelled at me to let her go.

"I'm never letting you go, mother," I responded. "You are getting rid of that tiny little vibrator of yours and you are going to be my whore from this day forward."

"No, that is incest," she said. "It is illegal and disgusting."

"We'll see about that," I said. I then ripped her shirt off.

"Stop this," she said.

I grabbed her hand, placed it on my crotch and said, "you know damn well you crave the cock of a real man. In fact, you can smell your pussy getting wet just as I can."

I roughly grabbed a breast and again put my lips to hers. She fought for a few minutes more but finally, she opened her mouth so we could explore each other with our tongues.

As we kissed, I undid her braw with one hand and removed it. Soon after I undid her pants and dropped them to her ankles. I then put my hand in her underpants and began to rub what was the wettest pussy I've ever had the privilege to touch.

I worked her labia for a bit, and slip a finger in her soon to be stretched out pussy. God, she was so tight.

I broke our kiss, looked her in the eyes and told her, "get up to your room and finish taking your clothes off. I will grab the clothes that are scattered on the floor and put them in the laundry room. I will then be up to take what's mine."

She looked at me with her 'fuck me' eyes and scampered off in anticipation. I picked the clothes up off the floor, put them in the laundry room and followed.

As I entered the master bedroom, there she was. The most beautiful creature I've ever seen. Once just my mom, soon to be the whore I empty my balls in two or three times a day.

I walked over to the bed, removing my shirt along the way. When I got to the bed, she reached up and ran her fingers along my six pack, licking her lips just like any other whore in heat.

She glanced at me, closed her eyes because there was still guilt in her mind. But it did not stop her from reaching lower and undoing my pants.

I took the pants off and crawled in-between her thighs. I started at her breasts. I grabbed one and sucked her fully erect nipple into my mouth. I then grabbed her other nipple in my other hand and began pinching and twisting it. She let out moans of ecstasy mixed with groans of pain. She didn't try to pull away, knowing full well her fate was sealed. Instead, she grabbed my head and pulled me harder to her chest.

I worked on her nipples for at least 10 minutes before I felt the first wave hit her. Her body stiffened, she pulled my head tighter to her breast and screamed, "FUCK!" She started to shimmer as juices flowed from her pussy.

When she settled down, I ran my tongue down her body, down her thigh, down to her ankle. I switched legs, and moved up to the knee, over the thigh and to the hip before sticking my tongue in that incredible wet pussy. I ate my new whore over and over again. She had orgasm after orgasm. And I swallowed every drop of sweet nectar spilling from her flower that I could.

When I was done, she could just lay there in ecstasy and exhaustion.

But she had much more work to do.

I removed my boxer briefs and turned her on the bed so her head was hanging off the side. I walked up to her, placed my hands around her neck, and told her to open wide. She did as she was told and I placed the tip of my cock on her lips.

"You've never been with a bull before," I said. "First I am going to own your mouth."

I then slid all 11 inches past her teeth, over her tongue and down her throat. Her eyes shot open when she realized just how fucking big the cock in her mouth was. She started to gag at first, but as I slowly worked my cock down her throat, she adjusted. It wasn't long before she had her hands on my hip and I was fucking her face like she was a sex doll.

And what a face fuck it was. Aiming to please, she let we pump my cock down her throat for 1/2 an hour. She even used her tongue and teeth in ways I didn't know possible. Finally I threw my head back and pumped her belly full with a pint of my seed. The pleasure was so intense and orgasm so explosive I nearly choked my mother and cum bubbled out her nose.

Once I came down a bit, I apologized for being overly aggressive. Mom just smiled as her eyes rolled back in her head. Apparently she can cum while a real man fills her throat with cock and seed.

That just made me hard all over again.

I used a towel to wipe her face and then moved my mother to the middle of the bed and again crawled up between her thighs. This time I went all up, pinned her right arm down with my left arm, lifted her left leg high above us with my right arm and got a good grip on her left ass cheek.

"Now, I take the hole I came from 23 years ago," I said.

She opened her mouth as if to object. Her mouth closed and eyes opened wide as she felt her opening stretch as the tip of my cock began to enter. She immediately held on tightly with her free arm and screamed, "OH, FUCK!" and came all over the place.

I slowly slid my length deep inside her, my girth stretching her tight pussy the entire way. It took several long, slow thrusts, but I finally felt the tip of my cock press against her cervix. This sent my new whore over the edge once more. She began thrashing underneath me, screaming, "oh, fuck ... I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!!"

I didn't move. I just stayed there, pressing the tip of my cock to her cervix. When her orgasm subsided, I withdrew a bit and slowly went back in until I got to her cervix again, this time pressing a bit harder. I kept the pressure on for a minute or so until I could feel her cervix start to open. I then pulled back a bit and plunged in, past her cervix and into her womb so my balls slammed against her ass.

She let out a scream, but I was now rutting. I began to fuck my mother with deep long strokes, each time I'd end with my cock buried deep in her womb. I took her at medium speed and with purpose.

As I fucked her, I asked, "whose pussy is this now?"

"Oh, fuck ... it's your pussy baby. You own your mother's pussy baby," she said.

"Owning your pussy is just the beginning," I said. "When I am done I will own all of you. You will do everything I tell you. No one will touch you again ... just me, your son, your master."

"Yes baby," she said as another orgasm tore through her body. "Anything you WANT, ANYTIME YOU WANT, OH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!!"

I took this as a sign to ruin my mother for anyone else.

I started to piston my cock in her pussy and womb. Harder and harder, deeper and deeper.

"Milk my cock dry," I said. "I am going to fill your womb with my seed next."

"No, not that," she said. "There's still a chance I could get pregnant!"

I looked her right in the eyes and said, "that's just to bad for you. If you get pregnant, you'll just have to find me a whore to fuck when you can't perform your duties. And don't worry, when I'm done with the side whore, I'll make sure you lick my seed from her pussy!"

That sent her over the edge once more as she dugs her nails into my back and screamed, "OH FUCK, BREED YOUR MOTHER, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!"

Her pussy clamped around my cock and that was all I needed. I felt my cock swell, and I'm sure she felt it too. I began shooting stream after stream of seed in what I hoped was my mother's fertile pussy. She came under me repeatedly saying, "yes, yes, yes."

I finally felt the last squirt of cum flow from my cock and into my mother's womb and collapsed on top of her for a few seconds. I made sure to keep my cock impaled in her so no seed could escape. I then got up and told my mother to get on her elbows and knees, sticking her ass as high in the air as possible.

Like a good submissive whore, she brushed off her exhaustion and did exactly as told. Like this, my seed would stay in her womb, and I could tear up hole No. 3 as I made her completely mine.

I got behind her, kneeling on one knee with the other raised for support. I then grabbed her by the hips and moved the tip of my still fully erect cock to her virgin ring. She begged me to be gentle, but I'd been gentle enough already. I slid the tip of cock into her virgin ass. She tensed up and begged again to be gentle. I smiled and rammed all 11 inches home deep in her ass.

My mother let out a scream of pain and pleasure as she now had a third hole filled with more cock than she ever dreamed of. I bent over and held her as she adjusted to the girth that no filled her once virgin ass. As the pain subsided, I started.

Slowly I pulled out and reentered her tight fucking ass. As my mother adjusted with each long slow thrust, I began to pick up speed. It wasn't long before I was slamming my cock deep in her ass, forcing her through four more earth-shattering orgasms that I know the neighbors had to hear.

Following the final one, she collapsed to the bed and four hard thrusts later, I blew my final load in my mother's sweet, tight ass. Another pint at least as I seemed to shoot forever. But when I was done, I had no doubt that my mother had done her job and completely emptied my balls.

We fell asleep soon after, my mother's head on my chest and my arms wrapped around her. The next day I moved into the master bedroom with her, and I've fucked her two to three times a day since.

The other day we got the news that she was pregnant with my children. That's right, twins -- a boy and a girl.

Now I just need to figure out who I am going to fuck when my mom is too pregnant to perform. I'm thinking we could seduce and own my best friends mother, but I also like the idea of watching mother suck my seed out of her hot, sexy sisters pussy. Maybe we can do both.

Either way, sounds like another story I am going to have to tell 😉

TheKid70
TheKid70
29 Followers