All Comments on 'Pt. 01: Mother taken by son'

by TheKid70

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 2 months ago

Lost me at 11 inches

hrobbiehrobbieabout 2 months ago

Not much to like. I quit about half way through.

reaper1967reaper1967about 2 months ago

cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Sorry, stopped reading at 11 inches. Oh brother...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

You don’t like women much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

so basically a rape story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Lost at 11 inches.Tried more but couldn't.Just a rape story from what seems like a teenagers mind.Be with a woman before you write something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It should be called Fantasy Island , I gave it a 2 and if the second part is similar to part one , don't bother...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It's a glorified rape scene. If anything about your authors note is true, I feel bad for your actual mom. I gave it a one because it won't let me give you a zero.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I suspect you've never had any pussy. You need some anatomy lessons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Another 11 incher, obviously compensating. I cannot believe Lit allows crap like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Lost me at 11 inches. You need a lot of work to make a story that is realistic. Cumming at least a pint 3 times back to back to back? So you're telling me your main character can ejaculate a half gallon of cum in less than a day? Come on that is not realistic at all. He would have to have either the world's biggest testicles or produce cum at a super human rate. Mom goes from nothing to masturbating thinking about her son in 2 days? I call bull shit again. The apartment that you established at the beginning was small with only one bathroom yet later son tells mom go upstairs and get ready while I put the clothes in the laundry room? Yet another inconsistency. Is this a small New York apartment or a massive New York apartment that cost tens of millions of dollars in which case it would have more than one bathroom.

Also, if you're going to take the time to write a story no matter how bad it is, take the time to proof read and spell check. It shows you care at least a little bit about your story. Oh and it's spelled "BRA" not "BRAW."

One star from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Of all the incestuous stories the mother/son stories seem to be more erotic than the others. And if you couple that with the mother getting pregnant with her son's child.

But I don't like the idea of a man forcing himself on any woman. I'm 55-year-old Latino male and I had my share of some hot, sweet, wet pussy. And I never forced myself on any woman. Also, a woman's cervix doesn't open so a man's cock can slide deep in her womb.

I'm more into the romance of a relationship. I firmly believe that two close family members can fall in love with one another. I've been with my younger sister for 20 years and we have 5 beautiful children together. I had to move to another country, but we loved each other so much we would move to the end of the world to be together and to have children together.

The curious mind in me wonders what relationship dominates this sexual relationship between family members. Do more mothers and sons have relationships or do more fathers and daughters? Or is it like my relationship with Elena, my beautiful woman and my sister.

Anyway, here is to all of you couples that are family members. No matter if it is mother and sons or fathers and daughters or brothers and their sisters. I wish you all love and happiness. And my you do not have one without the other.

Love,

B.

winterplayingwinterplayingabout 2 months ago

Nope....you lost me when you called her a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

She will never be too pregnant to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

please continue this story

at the end he has some good ideas like seducing and owning his best Friends mother and also taking his mothers sisters and owning them as well that is if they are not married to begin with

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

mas largo, mas lenceria , free use mom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

garterbelt pelase use slut mom

Mikek69Mikek69about 2 months ago

Really??? 11 inches!!!!!!

unclebeardyunclebeardyabout 1 month ago

If you plan on writing more multi-part stories, numbering them like that will come back & bite you. It's far simpler to use Mother taken by son Pt. 01, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Lost me readong at 11 inches. Dream on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

11 inches, in your dreams, 1 point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous