Pt. 14 Back in the Saddle Again!

Story Info
Pt. 14 Back In The Saddle Again!
2.6k words
2.83
3.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please don't read this if you are offended by swinging, wife-sharing, or graphic descriptions of sexual situations. Remember, it's only a story.

Pt. 14 Back In The Saddle Again!

After closing the door Lucy put her arms around me and smiled. "So, you want to be my cuck husband. I like the sound of that. Damn, I'm going to have fun with it!"

"Lucy I have something to tell you. While you and Andrew were playing....I got a boner! It's been months since I've had a stiffy. I was so happy that I let the moment get the best of me."

"Oh my Gawd babe, why didn't you say something? I'm so happy for you, but there aren't any take backs now. You're going to be our cuck!"

"Hang on a sec Lucy. When you say "Our cuck", you mean you and Andrew, right? I hope you don't mean you and every man that we meet for now on!"

"Michael you're silly. Of course, I mean Andrew and me. I wouldn't cuck you for everybody I meet. Remember the old saying, too much of a good thing?"

Lucy took me by the hand and led me to our bedroom. Pushing me on the bed she pulled my pants down revealing my half erect dick.

"Michael, it's been so long that I almost forgot how big it is!" She put her hand around my stiffening dick and began to stroke my manhood back to life. Her hand felt so good as she stroked me then she put her mouth around my cock head and began her second blow job of the day, but this one is for me, her husband! After all these months of waiting I couldn't hold back anymore, and I told Lucy I was going to unload in her mouth if she didn't stop. Lucy sucked the seed out of me and I had my first orgasm in 5 months. She swallowed every drop of my cum, and she continued to suck me until I went soft in her hand.

I was speechless, and I had almost lost hope of ever having a hard on again but today brought me back to life! Watching my wife with Andrew got my blood flowing again and damn I was happy! Lucy had the smell of cum on her breath as she kissed me. She pulled her lips from mine and said, "Get used to it because you're going to taste every blow job that I give Drew." She smiled at me and stuck her tongue in my mouth pressing it against mine giving me another taste of my own seed. "You're catching on quick hubby!" She said, "I need a nap Michael. Clean the house up and come back to bed."

What the hell did I get myself into? What the fuck did I do to myself today!

I cleared the kitchen and washed the glasses that we used. After picking up the towels from the bath I put them in the washer. Grateful for the blow job today I was thinking this may not be so bad if I get a blow job after her play dates. When I walked into my bedroom Lucy was snuggled under the covers asleep. My wife looks so beautiful when she sleeps. How can such a beautiful woman be such a total slut when a naked man is around? It's in her DNA!

Laying next to her on the bed my mind began to wonder how I end up like this? How did I end up as a cuckold husband? I was always the dominate male, but now I'm the submissive hubby. It doesn't make sense. My dick is bigger than Andrews', it's longer and thicker than his, so why is she so infatuated with his? When she wakes up we need to talk about this. I have to get this situation straight in my head before we go any further.

Less than a year ago I beat up Richard and threw him out of my house for calling me a cuckold; now I volunteered to be one! I feel bad that I punched him out when all he did was expose me for what I was, a cuckold husband who wants his wife to fuck a bull in front of him. I began to realize that I have had cuckold tendency's since the beginning of our marriage.

When we began this journey we would role-play while watching porn. Lucy would pretend that I was the porn star on the screen that was fucking her. She would tease me that I liked to watch her fuck porn stars. But eventually that wasn't enough to satisfy her, so I bought her a large dildo to help satisfy her desires. The dildo is what she needed, and my wife would use it while I watched that massive piece of silicon satisfy the burning between her legs. Months went by before the next shoe fell. My wife admitted that she wanted the real thing. Not another dildo, but she wanted another man. A man with a real penis to bang her.

My wife admitted that she wants to fuck other men! Lucy was very promiscuous when we met, so there were no surprises with that confession. The news of her newly found desires wasn't all bad. If she wanted to have sex with other men then I can have sex with other women. And so it started. For the most part we had a great time swinging with other married couples. The sex was awesome most of the time, but occasionally it wasn't, but that didn't deter us.

We had sex with dozens of swingers. That's how I discovered something about myself. Although I enjoyed sex with other women none of them compared to the sex I shared with my wife. Everything that we did, we did together. There wasn't any closed swinging, so all sex was done in full view of the other spouse. I enjoyed watching Lucy with other men more than I enjoyed sex with the other man's wife. That wasn't always the case, but most of the time it was true; I would rather watch Lucy fuck another dude than me fuck other women. When I admitted my perversion to Lucy she was surprised that I felt that way.

We changed our online profile to one that would attract men. There was never a shortage of males answering our ad, so we became picky about whom we contacted. Lucy had a "type" that she was looking for. Her "type" of guy was kind of a moving target, depending on the many things that she was looking for in a man. Her suitors had to be handsome. They had to be athletic looking and have an above average dick between their legs. She told me it wasn't worth it to her if they weren't as good-looking as me, her husband. A dude could have a foot long dick between his legs, but if he was over weight or somehow lacking in good looks the answer was "No". She only wanted good-looking men to play with.

It was usually a one and done affair, so nobody could develop feelings for my wife. Even with all of her criteria we still had plenty of men to pick from. It wasn't something we did every weekend just sparingly, maybe once a month at first, but over time she did see some of her playmates more than that. One particular man named Darrin was a stud that Lucy really liked! I'm exaggerating, but it seemed like she was in a constant state of orgasm when they got together. Darrin could bring the heat, and he could turn her inside out with his big dick. It got to the point where Lucy wanted to be exclusive with him, the exception was me, obviously. Things eventually soured between Lucy and Darrin when they had an argument while they were showering. The argument ticked her off so much that she decided not to see him anymore. I bet she's sorry about that decision now! I'm a little sorry to because I could've watched them for hours on end and never get tired of it.

Now that I admitted to being a cuckold will my wife want to revisit some of her old friends from a few years ago like Mark or Darrin? I know one thing for sure, Lucy will be asking for Chris, and Andrew when he is available to come over and play. I fell asleep thinking about all the scenarios that could play out because of our new relationship. Yep, we needed a table talk for sure.

It was dark outside when I woke from my nap, and Lucy wasn't in bed. I made my way out of the bedroom looking for her and I found her sitting at the kitchen table looking at her phone.

I startled her by saying, "What are you reading?"

"Oh honey, you scared me! Andrew sent me a message. He thinks his wife may be a little suspicious."

I had to say what was on my mind. "As long as he washes the sex off when you two are done he should be good."

"Michael, you're an ass!"

"I know Lucy. Honey, we need to talk about this cuckold stuff."

"Michael, don't tell me you've changed your mind already!"

"I'm not saying that. What I am saying is what are you expecting from me? Lucy, I'll do almost anything for you, but I will not suck a dick or put a cage on! Don't even go there honey! If you want me to be submissive to Andrew, then I'm okay with that, but he's the only man that I'll do that for." I went on to say, "I'm willing to help you in any way that I can. I'll be a good host; I'll make drinks, or cook food; I can get you towels and help you get cleaned up; You name it, and I'll do it for you, but I will not suck his dick....I draw the line there."

"I'm not sure what I want from you Michael. I want you to watch me with my bull. Oh, I'm going to tease the shit out of you, and we may talk a lot of shit to you, but it's only teasing, it's just part of the role play! I want to test the waters and see where this will lead. You have to take care of me when I have a friend over for a play date."

"Lucy, I want things to get back to how they used to be when I was your favorite. I need to be inside you, and I don't mean your mouth! My libido is back, and I want to pound you like I did before my medical issues. I deserve to be your first dick of joice."

"I know you do Michael, but I can get all the dick a woman could ever need from Chris, Kenny, and Drew!"

"You missed one name Lucy! The order is now me, then the rest of your boy toys in any order you want. I'm first on the list for now on! No negotiation about it!"

"Alright Michael. I've gotten used to getting different dick, and I'm not giving that up. By the way you're still my cuckold and Drew is my bull! Kenny and Chris can be bulls two and three! It may be a few weeks before Drew can sneak out and Kenny hasn't called lately. Will you do me a favor Michael? Call Chris and set something up or do you want me to call him?"

"I'll call him honey. There's a record show coming up, and I don't want you to set up a play date on the same weekend."

"Will there be cute guys there?"

"Probably honey, but we're there for 12-inch records not 12-inch dicks."

She laughed and said, "You have your reasons and I have mine."

"We can combine the two Lucy. It'll turn me on if you dress kind of slutty for the other boys to look at, and wear the hotwife jewelry I bought you."

"Sounds like fun, so you'll call Chris tonight or tomorrow?"

"How about tomorrow honey! I may call Andrew to touch base with him and see how everything is on the home front. I don't want him to get in trouble at home any more than you do."

My reasons are different from Lucy's. If Andrew was single he may be a threat, but if he's married he is only a diversion for my wife. I don't want to hurt Andrew like I did to Richard, but Lucy was more to blame for what happened than Richard was, and besides I like Andrew; He can show Lucy a good time then go home to his wife and kids. It's a win-win for everybody.

I called and talked to Chris the next day. He's a busy dude with college and a full time job, so his time is scarce. There's one dude I can count on to make time for Lucy, and that's Chris. He really digs Lucy and Lucy used to like him more than she does now, but Chris was edged out by Andrew. I hope Andrew got the edge because of the money he pays, and not for any other reason. Anyway, we have a sleep-over for Lucy and Chris on our calendars for next Friday night and Saturday morning. The remainder of the work day I was worthless. I couldn't stop thinking about Chris and Lucy hooking up next Friday.

Lucy met me at the door when I got home from work. We kissed hello and I played it cool and didn't say a word about my conversation with Chris. I wasn't going to say a word until Lucy asked if I called him. I grabbed a beer from the frig then sat down at the kitchen table waiting for Lucy to say something, and after a minute or two she finally asked, "Well, did you call Chris today?"

After a big beer yawn I said, "Oh yeah, I talked to him after lunch. I almost forgot to tell you. Pull up a chair so we can talk."

She had a big grin on her face as she sat down on her side of the table and waited for me to start talking.

I tried my best to put a "Disappointed" look on my face then I began our table talk. "Honey you know Chris is a really busy man between his classes at U.C. and working full time at night." I put my hand over hers in a reassuring gesture. The look on her face was worth a million dollars as the look of disappointment overtook her emotions. We held a stare for a moment then I blurted out, "For some reason Chris always finds time for you, so he's coming over next Friday night."

"Michael, you're a jackass, I thought you were going to tell me he couldn't make it!"

By this time I was laughing at her. She didn't like my humor, so she promptly got out of the chair and pranced down the hall closing the bedroom door behind her. It was a joke, so I hope she isn't too mad at me. Still laughing at her, I finished my beer and reached for another can of that cold brew when my phone buzzed. I got a text from Lucy, "Come here now!"

She's mad and wants to yell at me because of my joke! When I opened the bedroom door she was laying naked on the bed.

Smiling at me, she said, "Got ya! It's your turn tonight Michael, come and get it!"

There is a wise old sage that sang this phrase in a rather old rock song, "I'm back, back in the saddle again!"

Pt. 15 is on the way!