All Comments on 'Pt. 14 Back in the Saddle Again!'

by Suntandcupl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle3 months ago

She went from telling him he was hers and Andrews cuck to bring everyone’s cuck. She told him that she was going to force him to service her boyfriends. She told him that she was in charge and then in the space of a few paragraphs, it’s like the conversation never happened.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown3 months ago

Your profile states "Nothing special to say". Well that's the one thing you got right.....

Epcy69Epcy693 months ago

In the last paragraph. There's a wise old "sage?" Knowing sage is an herb. I'm sure you meant old adage, cliche, or saying. Next time you quote an Aerosmith song. May I suggest "Dude Looks Like Lady." That song slaps balls.

SuntandcuplSuntandcupl3 months agoAuthor

Gene Autry.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry69713 months ago

Not bad, but not enough down and dirty sex, and I suppose at some point you’re going to have to beat some one else’s ass to prove you still got control. She is going to do what she wants to do because that’s the way you have let her go, so you’re going to be disappointed when she cheats on you, You can’t control a woman that is cock crazy and it sounds like she has become a real size queen and that type typical is always looking for bigger and better.

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

That saddle is about used up. It must resemble the Holland Tunnel by now.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I can see it coming. Wife loved Andrew so much he left his wife, Lucy left me & now I’m alone. But before that they treated me horribly & I was forced to suck Andrew, Chris, Kenny & even Richard. Richard was even more horrendous & hateful to me when he humiliated me as he screwed Lucy & she just laughed with him as he tortured me even eating their cream pies. All the while Andrew & Lucy knew they were leaving us but wanted to totally humiliate me before they left. A year later Lucy & Andrew hit me with their pregnancy since I wasn’t allowed to have sex or touch Lucy at all I knew he was the father. A nasty divorce & during court all the humiliation they put me through came out in court & now Lucy has our home, cars & I have to pay her alimony for life. I can barely pay my bills, live is a shitty apartment & can’t get a date because it’s all public record & everyone saw what I did for Lucy’s bulls & now no one wants to date me.

Just found out they got married & had twins. Lucy always wanted twins w me & that was our goal , to have 2 but when we started sharing Lucy said we needed to be careful & went back on birth control because she said she didn’t want to have anyone else’s kid but mine & promised me when we started she’d be careful. But like every other rule we ever made she broke them all including my heart. Why did I ever agree to any of this is beyond me.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Things seem a bit confused, and their “talk” did not clarify Michael’s concerns. He demanded that he be #1. Lucy insists that he will remain her cuckold, after bulls #1, 2, and 3. It seems that he is now reduced to backup cock or when she is not whoring herself out or fucking other men for free. He will be humiliated when watching her fuck other men, but Lucy says that is only “teasing.”

“Smiling at me, she said, "Got ya! It's your turn tonight Michael, come and get it!" There is hope for them, even as Lucy seems to now be the dominate partner.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Michael’s cock is finally back to normal again, but now Lucy has numerous cocks to fill her pussy, and she has no plans to give them up. So Michael, get in line. As Lucy said, “it’s your turn tonight,” as the whore wife makes the rounds of her favorite cocks and those men who pay for her pussy. It is safe to assume that Michael’s cock will be among the favorites, but will not likely get any particular preference. Lucy loves variety. Love this story, and I look forward to this odd couple as their sexual relationship takes another turn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous