Pt 3: Mrs. M. Goes to the Movies

Story Info
Mrs. M. At the movies with her husband.
3.5k words
4.45
6.4k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
148 Followers

Stefania and I had been seeing each other for about six weeks. We'd had some incredibly erotic moments, and many more romantic ones. She loves theaters and museums, ethnic restaurants, going for a drive in the country, and cooking. She also loves swimming and sunbathing naked, going to rock concerts (especially in something revealing), college sports (she loves watching fit young men being athletic), and now she's added sailing to her list of favorite things to do, especially when she can wear extremely skimpy bathing suits.

I was just starting to think we might be able to enjoy a mostly normal relationship when she gave me some unfortunate news.

"Amore mio." She held my hand as we walked the beach as sunset. "We can't see each other for a while."

"Why?" I asked. I wasn't upset. I knew she had her reasons.

"The stronzo is coming home tomorrow, and I don't know how long he plans to stay this time." She heaved a sad sigh.

"I see." I scowled. "Well, that kinda sucks."

She giggled. "I know. I just found out this morning and I've been trying to get up the courage to tell you."

I frowned at her. "Why would you need courage to tell me?"

"I don't like to disappoint you." She squeezed my hand tight. "I'm not even supposed to know. He was going to surprise me, which really means he was going to try to catch me." She scoffed and shook her head. "But, Alonzo, his assistant, rather likes me, and he sends warnings when he can. It's also how I know that the stronzo has been with the same twenty-something year old girl-toy since he left in May."

I smiled down at her. "And am I your boy-toy?"

She smiled back. "No, love. You're too old to be a boy-toy."

I scoffed at her.

"Oh, not like that!" She grabbed at my arm. "Dio mio, I just mean you're mature. Ah! Not mature in age." She nipped at her lower lip and huffed. "You know what? I think I'm just going to shut up now before I make you angry."

I stopped, turned her to face me, and settled a deeply searching kiss as my hands involuntarily began to explore her sexy bathing suit. "I'm not angry, dolcezza mia."

My pronunciation sucked, but Stefi beamed at me.

"So, is there any way we can see each other while he's here?"

She shook her head. "Outside of class, I don't think so." She sighed. "But we can have a little time on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We just have to be very careful."

We held each other as we watched the sun settle over the horizon, then I sailed us back and dropped her off at her palatial estate. We kissed good night, which lasted much longer than usual, and I went home.

Monday night came and I attended Mrs. M.'s class as usual. She was back to dressing more conservatively, and she kept stealing glances in my direction. Our model was a young man, though not the muscular type my Stefi liked so much. We spent the ninety minutes drawing interspersed with some lecture and packed up to leave.

I delayed, making sure I was the last, then I met Stefi in her office. She practically leapt into my arms and devoured me in a passionate kiss. "Amante, we can't meet tomorrow." She said so sadly, I thought she might cry.

"Why not?"

"The stronzo wants to go out." She huffed, held me tight, kissed me again and pulled away. "I have to go."

"So soon?" I pleaded.

"I'm sorry. I will explain everything, just not now." She hesitantly made for the door. "Please don't hate me." And she left.

If I were a betting man, and I am, I'd say she was afraid of something. That stirred my protective instinct, and I wanted to be sure that creep of a husband wasn't hurting her. I decided I needed to do a little discrete stalking.

The next night I dressed in some old clothes I hadn't worn in forever, put on a ball cap, some dark glasses, and worn sneakers. I rented a car and parked across the street from Stefi's house. It was getting late, and I thought she'd given some lame excuse to avoid a conflict, but then the garage door opened and out rolled a deep blue Lexus. Clearly, her stronzo of a husband had bucks.

I tailed his car to the nearby city, and he headed to the 'seedy' part of town. Run down buildings, pawn shops, and the occasional street hooker were the motif. He pulled into a parking garage, and I gave them a minute before pulling in as well. I was just getting out of my car when they walked past and out onto the streets.

It wasn't hard to follow them, since stronzo was dressed in a casual suit, but my Stefi was made up like living wet dream. She was in a skintight black dress that showed off every delightful curve of her figure. She wore a deep auburn wig, thigh boots, stockings and a garter belt that was plainly visible.

First, they stopped at some sleezy looking bar, so I waited outside a few minutes before following them in. I found Stefi standing at the bar sipping a drink while two rough looking guys were drooling around her. They kept trying to grab her ass or cop a feel of her breasts, and so far, she was outmaneuvering them. Her stronzo husband sat at a nearby table casually watching her.

She quickly finished her drink and ordered a second. By this time, one of the scruffy bar dogs had a hand on her ass while she defended her bosom from the second. Again, I had that urge to step in, but I knew it would be a huge mistake. I told myself she was being groped, not mugged, and forced myself to relax.

Her second drink was downed quicker than the first. She tossed a twenty on the bar and wriggled free of her two assailants. I watched her hurry toward the door on ridiculously high heels that made her take short steps in her short, tight dress. Then her stronzo husband got up, nodded to the two guys, and I got a heated rush of anger. He had planed the encounter! Holy shit!

I followed them out and looked around in a panic. They were nowhere to be seen. Did they catch a cab? I looked around and didn't see any cabs anywhere, so I decided that was unlikely. Then where did they...? I stepped out to the corner, and found an adult movie theater around the corner, certainly close enough for them to have gone in.

Hoping my guess was right, I paid and went in. The whole place was under lit, smelled of mold, stale bodies, and sex, and I could hear the grunts and moans of a porn movie playing through the doors on the other side of the lobby.

I went over and entered, then waited to let my eyes adjust to the dark and projector light. Mostly it was individual men, each sitting alone. But toward the front of the seats was a couple, and I recognized the auburn wig. I breathed a sigh of relief and found a seat a few rows behind and to the left.

There was some activity going on there, and I couldn't make it out. So, at the risk of seeming too conspicuous, I moved to a seat one row in front of them and a couple seats to the left. I looked back, in what I hoped was a casual way, and there was my Stefi, sitting with her legs crossed and arms stiff as her husband idly unbuttoned the front of her dress. He kept going until the entire front of her dress pealed back, and I saw her bare breasts on display in the movie light.

Her husband worked feverishly at his belt and pulled out a rather unimpressive length of cock. He guided Stefi's hand to it, and she obediently started stroking him off.

Even before it happened, I had a feeling it would. It seemed inevitable. It seemed planned. That stronzo looked back at some lone guy watching Stefi like a predator, and he waved him over, nodding to the empty seat next to Stefi.

My blood boiled when I saw the look on Stefi's face. She was humiliated and afraid, and all I wanted to do was grab her and run for the exit. Again, a monumental mistake.

The lone guy got up and held onto his already opened pants and scurried around to sit next to Stefi. He took her other hand and placed it on his exposed cock. Again, the obedient Stefi started pumping him. About a minute later, her husband jerked and groaned, and an oozing fountain of cum covered her hand. He tucked his cock back in, whispered something at Stefi, then got up and moved to another seat nearby.

In seconds, another stranger rushed to the vacated seat, and put Stefi's hand on his cock. She sat between the two strangers, jerking them off while some busty babe got sandwiched between two hard studs on the movie screen. They enjoyed her hand jobs for quite a while before the first one shot off.

I decided to take action. I got up, and stared down some skinny creep who was making his move. He couldn't see my eyes behind the dark glasses, but I think my posture and build was more than enough to stop him cold. I also made the sudden realization why it seemed so fucking dark in there.

I sat beside Stefi, and slowly unbuckled my belt. My cock rose up, and I just sat there, waiting. After a moment, the other guy in her left hand grunted and shot a geyser of cum into the air. Stefi made a slightly disgusted tut with her tongue and smeared the cum from her hand onto her dress.

She then wrapped her hand gently around my shaft and started to pump me slowly.

"That's nice, la mia insegnante sexy." I whispered.

She gasped and looked over at me, then quickly looked back at the movie screen. "Willy?" she gasped in a hush. "What are you doing here?"

"I know. Stupid. I shouldn't be here. But I was worried about you." I hissed back.

"Worried about me?" she said in a hush. "Oh, dio."

"Are you angry?"

"Angry?" she gasped and I think I heard a little sniff. "I could kiss you."

Another guy was shuffling through the seats toward her other side when I pulled down my shades and glared at him. "She's busy. Take a hike." I growled.

He backed off with a few choice words and found someplace nearby to watch.

I leaned back into the seat and tried to look casual. "Does he make you do this often?" I asked.

"Lately, yes." She hissed back. "Anthony is becoming... umm, what's the word. Impotente?"

"Impotent?"

"Ah, si. Of course. Impotent." She rolled her hand over the head of my cock, and stroked me with her soft, delicate fingers. "He can't stay hard and needs the blue pills to even get started."

"Sucks for him." I groaned, shifting urgently in my seat.

She hid a smile and giggled. "Oh, you like that?" she purred.

"Of course, I do." I reached over and placed my hand on her bare thigh.

"What usually happens in these situations?" I asked as I tried not to cum and lose my seat.

"Usually, I get a few guys off, and we go home." She sighed. "Tonight, he wants more."

I scowled. "How much more?"

Her fingers slid up and down my length softly, and I had to slow her down before she finished me off. "Well, he said he wants me to go further. He didn't say how much."

I groaned quietly at her wonderful hand job, my own fingers having reached her sex and found no panties impeding my progress. "Does he expect you to have sex?"

She shook her head. "No. He's too possessive for that."

"And hand jobs are passe." I mused. "That leaves one obvious choice."

She looked up at me suddenly and made a soft gasp. "Of course. He wants me to give a blowjob."

I grinned down at her and raised my hand from her lap a tiny bit. "I volunteer for tribute."

She lowered her face to hide her adorable smile. "Dio mia." She moaned. "Sucking off my lover, right in front of my unsuspecting stupida husband, and with an audience?" She shivered and her hand gripped my shaft a little tighter. "Delicious irony."

"Careful, love. You're slut is showing." I whispered.

She couldn't hold back her little giggle. I lifted the arm rest between us, and Stefi glanced back to see that her husband was watching. Then she shifted in her seat and went down on me, sliding her tongue all around my cock as she bathed my length in her warm saliva. When I was good and wet, she slid my whole length into her mouth and started bobbing up and down with that maddening pace I've come to love so much in the past weeks.

Her soft moans were too soft to be heard over the wild fucking happening on the movie screen, but they weren't for anyone else's ears but mine. Her mouth was gently sucking, then pausing to let her tongue swirl and tease as she caught her breath. Then it would start all over again. I rested my head back, eyes shut as I just reveled in the absolute pleasure, she was giving me.

Stefi gave a little whimper, then her soft hand took hold of the base of my shaft, and she started stroking me into her mouth. I loved it, but it was her way of making me cum sooner.

"No need to rush, lover." I said in a hush.

She whimpered again and shifted about on her seat. "I slid my eyes open and found the guy I warned off now in the seat behind us. He had a hand over the top of her seat and was feeling her breasts as she continued sucking me. Stefi had shifted position to be on her side, allowing him access to both breasts, as well as her parted legs and the valley of her pussy.

Her oral skills were going to make me cum and then I'd have to give up my seat. I lifted her dark eyes up to look at me, and mouthed the words, "Slow down."

She slurped off my cock for a second, flashed me a sweet smile, then gulped me in again with a delightful moan. She took her time now, sucking me off as the skinny guy behind her continued playing with her tits. A minute later, another stranger sat next to her and started rubbing her open pussy.

She moaned louder, and her body started rocking in time with this invader's hand as he plunged two fingers in and started fucking her with them. Her desperate whimpers and sighs became more urgent, and she gulped my length to the depths of her throat. The sensation of her moaning with my cock in her mouth was too much to handle. I stroked her hair and whispered quietly. "Coming."

She closed her mouth over my cock and pumped me with her lips a few more times. Simultaneously, her body started to tremble. I shot streams of cum into her willing mouth and I could hear her sucking air in through her nose so she wouldn't lose a drop. Then she slurped my cock out of her mouth and gulped down my entire load. Her convulsions followed immediately after, and she twitched and whimpered her way through an orgasm.

Once her trembling stopped, she shoved the hand playing with her pussy away, grabbed the wrist of the guy behind us and pushed him away, then sat up. "That's all, boys." She gasped. "Show's over." They groaned in disappointment but let her go.

She quickly got to her feet and started buttoning up her dress while stealing glances down at me with a seductive little smile. She bent over in a pretense of adjusting one of her boots and whispered at my ear. "Grazi, amore mio. See you tomorrow in class."

With that, she slipped out of the row, into the isle, and marched toward the exit with her husband close behind. He looked back at me, but I had put my shades back on, and I casually sat in my seat again to continue watching the film. When I looked again, he was gone.

--- After ---

The next class, I arrived early, and Stefi invited me into her office. I came in and closed the door just as she threw herself into my arms and smothered me with a barrage of kisses.

"Thank you." She breathed at last. "That was awful, but you made it possible to endure. Thank you, so much."

"Stefi," I shook my head, "why are you still with this stronzo? Just leave him."

She pouted and shook her head. "That's not possible." She sighed.

"Why?"

She frowned at the floor a moment. "Willy, darling. Don't you know who he is... what he is?"

I shrugged. "What's that matter?" I scoffed.

Again, she shook her head. "Nobody leaves them, unless they want you to." She said quietly.

"Them?" I frowned. "Them who?"

She came to me, took my hands in hers, and lifted a sad smile at me. "Mafioso, darling." She sighed. "The Mafia."

A part of my brain smacked another part of my brain for being so dense. Of course, he was. It all made sense. "Oh, shit." I groaned. "Well, this just got a whole lot more complicated."

She shook her head. "Not necessarily." She sighed. "It all might be over soon."

I shook my head this time. "I don't understand. How?"

She smiled. "Willy, honey. I'm nearly forty." She gave a little huff of a laugh. "They like their wives young and pretty. I'm not in my twenties anymore, and I hope he will soon decide to change partners." She took my hands and kissed them. "He already has a new girlfriend he sees regularly. Maybe soon, he will divorce me so he can have her."

"Why wait?" I argued. "You can just divorce him instead."

She smiled and shook her head like she was explaining things to a child. "No, amante. I divorce him, and I end up with less than nothing. But, if I wait, and he divorces me, the family will make sure I'm taken care of. To keep me quiet and happy, he will leave me the house, my car, all our possessions, and a sizable sum of money. Then I will be cut off."

"If you leave him now, you won't have nothing." I insisted. "You can come live with me."

Again, she sighed and shook her head. "Lover. If I divorce him, and live with you, I will soon have a terrible accident. And maybe you will too." She kissed my hands again and sighed. "Please. Be patient. Just a little longer."

Her bastard of a husband stayed for two weeks. Every class, I would have a few minutes to talk in private with Stefi, and she would assure me she was alright. But that just made the time between even more unbearable. Finally, on the Friday of the second week, she lingered after class, and I waited until everyone else had gone. Then I shut and locked the door and met Stefi in her office.

She met my eyes and immediately teared up.

"Stefi?" I held her as she wept and sniffed. "What's wrong?"

"He..." she gulped and started again. "He's going to give me the divorce." She said, still shaking.

I blinked. "Oh! Well, that's good, isn't it?"

She shrugged. "Yes, but then, no." she sniffed.

"I don't understand." I said.

"He said, he would, but only after I perform one more time for him."

"Perform?" I said, feeling my blood rise.

She nodded. "And he said, it would make the theater look like a children's school play." She wiped tears from her eyes. "He said there would be no divorce until I perform."

"Did he explain what it would be?" I asked.

She nodded and fresh tears began to fall. I held her and stroked her hair until she could speak again. "A special... gentleman's club. Exclusive membership." She choked out. "Take me there and..." she whimpered. "take bids from the audience and... let them pay to... take turns with me."

I felt my teeth grinding. "That fucker." I growled.

"And worse." She sniffed. "He says I'll get the house and my car... but the only money I get will... will be... what I earn that night."

I growled under my breath. "He wants to punish you." I said, "He wants to make you a whore."

She nodded and wept again. "He knows about my other men. Might even know about you." She sighed, trying desperately to calm down. "Says, I'm already a whore. I might as well get paid like one."

WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
148 Followers