Pt. 35 - It Shouldn't Have Happened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's this?" I asked.

"I wrote a little one-page agreement describing the help I need from you. You can make changes if you like, being an attorney, I expect you will. I made the assumption that you will agree to be my sounding board, so I enclosed the first quarter's retainer check for you."

I opened the envelope and read the document. It was clear, but I knew, like the dog who must mark their territory, I would have to make some changes before I signed it. And I told Barbara that and she replied with a smile, "That is fine, Rick. I understand."

The amount of the check was unexpected. $45,000, made payable to my law firm. That was for one quarter. $15,000 a month for four hours' worth of work. $3,750 an hour. What attorney bills at that rate? I didn't think I was that good, yet, but if a client is willing to pay, who am I to turn it down?

*******

I told her that I accepted the opportunity and she laughed and shared with me, "Now I have someone I can talk to about my company! You're like Tom Hagen in The Godfather!"

The rest of our lunch we did not talk about her company. It never came up.

Barbara wanted to discuss another business opportunity with me. This one involved a certain Doctor Tina Ward. The file box I brought in from her car contained everything I needed to make shit load of money.

She said that she would serve as the conduit to Tina. Barbara then shared that Tina was her friend, and that she was supporting her, financially and otherwise, but it was time for Tina to address the mess she made, clean it up and move on.

Barbara wanted me to manage it because I was going to be nice about it, quick about it and in addition to getting Tina back on her feet, I was going to be able to make some serious money doing it.

Barbara outlined what she had in mind, told me that she was flying to LA the next day and would arrange for me to meet with Tina. Could I fly down the next night and have an early morning meeting on Wednesday? When we met, Tina would agree to whatever I proposed and that I needed to get the ball rolling quickly.

I quickly ticked off what I needed and shared that information with Barbara.

Barbara told me that my biggest issue, getting start-up capital to clean up Tina's messes would be the easiest thing to handle.

"Those eight other women you were with at The Reunion? I have each of them lined up to wire transfer to your new business account $3 million by 9am on Wednesday morning when you are in LA. After 9am, your price goes to $4 million. That should be enough to get Tina squared with everyone and then when you put her to work for your new company, she can pay you back, every cent."

She smiled and said, "But you still need to those eight women pregnant, Rick. And I know you will enjoy doing it."

Lunch finished, I walked Barbara across the patio by the cement pond (my pool) and took her into my second unit, my pool house.

She was no stranger to massages, so I left her to get ready after I asked her a few questions (lotion or oil? Hard, medium, or soft? Any sore spots?) to which she replied with a light kiss on my lips, "Just take care of me."

I left her to clean up the remains of lunch, and when I returned, I was surprised to see Barbara lying on her back, a large soft terry cloth towel covering her from her shins to her neck.

Quickly taking in the view, it wasn't hard to see that she was naked under the towel, and she announced that "I need more work on my front than my back."

I laughed, it was sort of a first for me, but hell, the woman just committed to spending almost a quarter of a million dollars with me over the next 15 months. If this is what she wanted, well, I was going to do what she wanted.

It dawned on me that I was still dressed but I didn't want to spoil the moment by stripping off and swinging my already hard cock around. I needed for Barbara to say it was okay for me to get naked.

The soft music was on, I had lit a candle for ambiance and light, and I started the massage by warming two towels and cleaning her calves, feet, and toes.

Of course, she was giggling because it tickled but it also was an intimate action and I know she appreciated it.

She'd been silent to this point, but she did open her eyes and whispered to me, "I hope you don't mind the towel, Rick. I gained a little weight and I'm a little embarrassed."

I just smiled and replied, "You're beautiful." That seemed to be accepted well when she said "Thank you. I know you mean it."

Her feet and ankles were swollen a bit. I figured she had been on her feet a lot, or doing a lot of walking or maybe running. I never connected her feet and legs to the comment about gaining weight around the middle.

Using the lotion, I started in on her toes and feet, rubbing up to an including her ankles. I spent a lot of time on her feet, going slowly because it was easy to feel the tension. More than a few times she grimaced, and I backed off until she was good to go again.

As I moved north of her ankles, I noticed that Barbara had moved her hands out from under the towel so that they were lying just above her waist.

I moved the bottom of the towel up past her calves to above her knees, and in response, she slightly moved her thighs apart, a not too subtle sign that she was open to me massaging her thighs, maybe all the way north.

Taking my time and making sure she enjoyed the lotion and the movement, I started making long flowing sweeps of her legs, slowly moving from her ankles to mid-thigh.

When I lifted her left leg up and put it on my shoulder, Barbara held on to the towel, making sure that nothing above her pussy was visible. But ... I could see the promised land!

Barbara had a very bare pussy!

What made it even better is that her lower lips were starting to blossom, I could see just a tiny covering of her female nectar and her delightful female fragrance was soon to fill the room.

*******

I was massaging from behind her knees to the junction of her thigh and hip, on the inside.

My movements allowed my hands to work closer and closer to her pussy, and as I brushed the back of my hand and it slightly and gently touched her hairless lips, she groaned in response. Not loud, but enough of a growl to know I was making an impact. The kind I was hoping for during those coffee sessions.

I worked her left side then her right, making sure to hit all the right places, repeatedly, as her pussy juiced up and her light groans got a little louder.

At this point I, as I continued to tease her, I could go one of four ways. The first was to try and bring her off doing just what I was doing, and I knew it was only a matter of a few more minutes, a few more swipes of my hands up and down those thighs before she came.

Or I could just smother her wet pussy with one of my hands and tickle her clit until she bucked and came at my command.

Third, I could stop what I was doing, pull my clothes off and quickly mount her missionary, slipping my throbbing cock into her drenched pussy and pound her until she came and hopefully, she'd let me come into her.

Fourth, I could just stop and have her come down from a near orgasm, but I didn't think she really wanted that after being so worked up.

I was working on option five when Barbara simply said "Eat me, Rick. Eat my bare wet pussy. Lick me, make me cum. Now please. Please Rick, eat me."

I didn't hesitate, I didn't strip off, I simply parted her thighs with my hands, and quickly got down to business, using my tongue and lips to satisfy her needs.

My first lick earned me a groan that could have been heard next door, and her hips lifted off the ground as she didn't want me to lose the physical contact with my long, hard tongue.

As her ass lifted, my hands moved under her cheeks and in a single motion, I spread them and took in the natural aroma of a tight rosebud cracked open.

Between the tongue on her pussy and my fingers moving to probe her tight hole, Barbara was torn between possible pain and more pleasure than she'd experienced in a few months.

I kept lapping at her pussy, going from the bottom to the top, circling around her clit but not sucking on it, just enough teasing to get her closer to the edge without going over it.

Barbara's pussy tasted sweet, and I could smell that she had dabbled a tiny bit of perfume just above her clit to make it interesting for me. I smiled at her thoughtfulness.

I responded by finding her rosebud and with my right hand, began to slowly tease her tight hole in preparation for a small invasion, something she said she was opposed to, but I heard nothing and instead I felt her lift her hips again and then she spread her cheeks for me, ever so slightly.

I tenderly poked her hole, and she whispered to me, "You can play with my ass but no fucking it!"

My hands, my mouth, my lips, my tongue, and my teeth had two of her three holes busy getting pleasured, and her third hole, her beautiful mouth, took and gave the temperature of what and how I was doing.

I loved eating her pussy, she was bare, wet, hot, and couldn't get enough of my severe tongue lashings.

You know a woman is hot when she's got both hands holding your head as you lap and lick as she builds to a screaming orgasm.

Bucking her hips, she shook, she froze, she pulled my head even further into her crotch and with a huge groan, she gushed like Old Faithful as I continued my quest to provide her with the best oral favor she'd ever had.

Barbara came, hard, and pushed me away, begging me to stop! She rolled over on her right side, sobbing in a combination of pain and pleasure.

I quickly moved up the table, still dressed, and reached my arms out to hold her, to calm her, to sooth her.

My left arm moved under her neck to provide support and my right hand instinctively went to her belly, no longer covered by the towel.

I found the weight gain. It was a baby bump. Barbara was pregnant. Was I the father of her child?

*******

Rick Valencia's story will continue.

12