Pub Pool Games Lead To Sexy Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did, I did indeed. What I saw was a slim, almost hourglass shaped, body, with small but perfectly formed breasts, wrapped in a lace and satin-like teddy. It wasn't the tight fitting, body-shaper type, but must have felt amazing on her as it moved with her movements.

"Oh Jane, you're stunning, so sexy," I said, just as Richard walked back in the room. "Starting without me?" he said in a joking tone.

"Just showing off a little," giggled Jane, as she sat back down.

Richard chuckled, and said "well I can do that too." He undid his jeans, dropped them to the floor, and kicked them over to by Jane's clothes. His top followed and he walked to his seat, wearing just boxers and socks (which he removed when he sat down). "Umm... Colin... I think you're a little over dressed there old chap..."

He wasn't wrong. Socks came off first and flew across the room, then my t-shirt. Standing up I unbuckled my belt and dropped my trousers. I prefer briefs, so my excitement was starting to be visible.

"Well while you're up, would you like to help undo my teddy?" asked Jane. Needless to say I practically threw myself across the room to kneel in front of her. She spread her legs and I could see the dampness of the crotch, along with the three little poppers. I ran my hand up her leg and slipped a finger inside the crotch, pulling it forward. With my other hand I undid the poppers, and exposed her neatly trimmed pussy. I was tempted to just bury my face in there, but I didn't want to push my luck this early in the proceedings, so I just brushed a finger over her lips as I leant back and stood up.

While I'd been doing that, Richard had removed his undies and was sitting there with his cock pointing straight up. I took a moment to look at it; it was slightly longer than mine, but narrower. I think I'm about half-again-as-wide as him. Taking my cue from him I stood up and dropped mine too. "Nice looking cock," commented Jane, as she crawled past me on her hands and knees, heading for Richard. I blinked, not having expected a voice from down there.

Richard shuffled forward in his chair and spread his knees to allow her to get her mouth to his cock. As her lips closed over him, he nodded towards her bum. I knelt down behind her, flipped her teddy up, and slipped a couple of fingers into her. She pressed back against my hand as I did so, pulling her mouth up Richard's cock.

He looked at me, and said "go on, fuck her." I was happy to oblige. I moved forward on my knees, aligned my cock with her pussy, and pressed it into her. She moaned around his cock as I did so, and started moving her head up and down faster. I tried to keep in time with her for a few moments but she wasn't using any specific rhythm that I could follow, so I resolved to do my own thing. Started out nice and steady, feeling the warmth of her tight pussy around my cock, slipping all the way out, and pushing all the way in.

It felt good to have my cock buried in a warm, wet, pussy again, it had been far too long. I knew I probably wouldn't last long, the scene in front of me was very hot, I was horny as hell, and she felt so good slipping back and forth on my cock.

I tried to hold out as long as I could, but I could feel that I wasn't that far from cuming, so I slowed down to try to prolong it, but she started pushing back against me, trying to get me to go faster. I decided it was better to give her what she wanted, and hopefully if I got to fuck her again this evening I could take my time, so I increased my speed again and she stopped pushing back.

She was the first woman I'd ever fucked who could signal how she wanted to control my speed like that. Over the months that we continued to play together I came to really appreciate that skill, as it meant when I was the fucker I could give her what she wanted.

It really didn't take long before I could feel my orgasm approaching, my balls tightening, my thrusting speeding up a bit. I think she knew what was happening, as she started squeezing my cock with her pussy. That was enough to send me over the edge. I thrust hard into her as the first load of cum erupted and my orgasm washed over me. Several more hard thrusts, a groan, and a whole body shake, later, I started to feel it tailing off.

"I think you needed that," said Richard with a smile. "Stay there, don't pull out for a moment."

He lifted Jane's head from his lap, his cock glistening as she licked the length of it. He looked down at her, a smile on his face. She nodded, and pushed back against me, making me bend a little at the waist, as she turned her head to allow Richard to stand up and come round beside me.

His cock was at my head height, and I was really tempted to take it in my mouth and give it a suck, but before I could do that he'd dropped to his knees, then rolled on his back.

"OK, pull out now and go let Jane clean you up," he said from his position below me. I did so, lifting my leg up as I started to stand. Quick as a flash he was under Jane, his face buried in her pussy, as he started to lick my cum from her. I hadn't realised he was into this - but that got me hoping I'd get the chance to clean up after him later.

I quickly moved round and sat down where he'd been sitting. The seat was still warm, which felt a little odd, but I was soon distracted by Jane making eye contact with me as she slipped her mouth over my cock. My cock was a bit sensitive after having cum so soon, but she was gentle as she cleaned up her juices and my cum. I felt a shudder from her, and a gentle moan, as Richard hit a sensitive spot with his licking. She pulled back from my cock and gave me a smile.

"Richard, I need a wee, and I know you're not into that..." she joked.

"OK, you get up first," came the slightly muffled reply.

I offered her my hand to help support herself as she stood. "Thanks," she said, as she stepped over her husband and headed for the loo. Richard sat up, spun round, and asked me to pass him his drink. I looked around for mine, and spotted it beside the sofa, nearer to him than me. "You get mine and I'll get yours," I replied, reaching over to the windowsill where he'd left his.

As he made a long arm and picked mine up, I slipped off the chair and sat down beside him. Handing each other our drinks we did "cheers" and chinked glasses. After taking a mouthful I looked at his cock, it was still hard, as he hadn't cum yet. Mine was starting to react to the situation once more, it had never fully gone down, but sitting here with someone I was very close to, naked, looking at his fully erect boner, once again Little Head was waking up.

I reached out, cautiously, with my non-glass holding hand, and placed it on his cock. Giving him a moment to react, I was pleased when he switched his glass to his other hand and took hold of my cock. We started gently stroking each other, but hadn't had more than three or four strokes before there was a chuckle from the dining room and a comment "what was that about starting without you?"

Richard and I both laughed at this. Encouraged by the positive mood I took a slight risk, leaned forward, and kissed him. He kissed me back, but not with any passion. I got the hint. (I found out later than he's not a big fan of kissing with other blokes.)

I still had his cock in my hand, and he mine, and I felt the urge to have it in my mouth instead, so I let go of his cock, wiggled around on the floor until my head was in his lap, and took his cock into my mouth. It had been a long time since I'd had a mouthful, and I found I'd missed it. (If you're thinking my sex life had been on a bit of a downer for a while, you'd be spot on!)

He took a sharp breath, and I worried for a moment that I'd misunderstood a boundary, but then I heard him say, with a smile in his voice, "hang on a mo, let me move a bit", so I took my mouth off his cock and pulled back. He laid down beside me, but head-to-cock, so we could suck each other at the same time. It felt amazing, as we slipped into a pattern, as I took him deep into my mouth, he pulled back to the tip, then he slid down as I slid up. I love that sort of synchronised sucking.

After a minute or so, Jane let out a cough, and jokingly said "much as I like watching blokes sucking cock, I still haven't cum yet... any takers"?

Richard and I pull back from each other, feeling a little like guilty kids caught doing something we shouldn't. "What would you like?" Richard asked her, propping himself up on one elbow to look at her.

"Colin, roll on your back and close your eyes," she said. I did so, not without a little trepidation. I felt a closeness above my head, and then realised that I could smell her delightful pussy. As I opened my eyes to take a look, her lips slipped down my cock, and I realised we were in the classic position for mutual oral.

I was about to put my face in her pussy and start licking when Richard knelt down with his knees just above and either side of my head. I realised I was going to get to watch Jane get fucked! Sure enough, he pressed forward, his cock sliding smoothly between her swollen moist lips, until he was balls deep in her. Looking at the distances I would be able to lick her clit as long as I didn't thrust too hard. But it would in his interest not to as his balls bouncing off my forehead would probably hurt him!

The combination of the visual, the taste, and the sensation of her lips around my cock was amazing, watching him thrusting into her, tasting her juices as his cock pulled some out and it ran down her lips. I was in heaven.

After a couple of minutes Richard's strokes got faster, and I sensed he was gonna come. And sure enough, he let out a groan and pulled almost totally out. He shot his load just inside her, so that I could easily lick it out. I'd not known to cream pie her when I'd fucked her, but you can be sure I remembered that in future.

I tilted my head back and as he finished cumming, he pulled back a little more and his cock dropped into my open mouth. I gave it a few sucks and licks to clean up and then he pulled right back and stood up. While he was standing up, I clamped my lips over Jane's pussy and started licking his cum out of her, flicking my tongue from one end of her slit to the other, brushing over her clit, tasting the delightful combination of his cum and her juices.

As I cleaned up I started to focus more on her clit, teasing it and gently flicking it, trying to judge what she liked from her reaction. I knew I'd got it right when she almost spat my cock out and groaned "Do Not Stop That!"

So I didn't. A few seconds later she shuddered, moaned, and almost collapsed on top of me. Her orgasm seemed to last for a good minute, during which she made incoherent little sounds. When she'd finished, she planted a kiss on the end of my cock, and carefully clambered to her feet. Richard had grabbed a packet of face wipes and passed it to me so I could clean up a little. I'd kinda hoped he might want to kiss and taste it, but the earlier experience suggested not.

Jane wandered off, somewhat unsteady, towards the kitchen. I got to my feet, and looked round for my drink. It appeared to be empty. Richard saw me looking and asked if I'd like another glass. I agreed and asked if he needed a hand. He said not to worry and suggested I have a seat, so I sat down on the towel that had magically appeared.

Richard returned from the kitchen with a couple of glasses of wine, followed shortly by Jane with hers. "Are you having a good evening?" she asked, looking at me as she sat down, also on a towel. I can only assume that Colin had put them out while I was licking Jane.

"I'm having a wonderful evening, the wine's great, the company's better," I replied with a grin.

We chatted for a bit, just general banter, three people who, although this was the first time they'd all been naked together, were very comfortable with each others bodies. After a while, when the glasses were nearly empty, Richard looked over at Jane, and asked "wanna try it?"

"Sure, I'm game!" came the quick reply. I was curious now, wondering what was being planned.

Richard turned to me and explained. "Jane's always been fascinated by the idea of two cocks in her cunt at once. We think we've worked out a way to do it in here, are you up for it?"

"Hell yeah, sounds like it could be a lot of fun!" I answered, my cock starting to rise to the occasion as soon as I thought about it. Richard's cock was doing the same. Suddenly Jane burst into laughter. "You two..." she chuckled, pointing a finger at each of us. "Your cocks both started to rise at exactly the same time, like you'd planned it!"

I looked over at Richard and we shared a grin. "So, how do we work this?" I asked.

Jane explained that the basic idea was that one of the blokes would sit on the sofa, leaning back, with her on his lap, leaning forward with his cock inside her, and the other one would come from behind, between the legs of the first one, and go in that way. It seemed viable. "Who's underneath?" I asked.

"Well you're already sat there, so shuffle forward, and spread your legs," suggested Jane. I did as instructed, my bum almost hanging off the edge of the sofa. Jane and Richard stood up, and Jane came and knelt over me with her legs either side of me. Richard reached under her, took my cock in his hand, and positioned it for her to lower herself on. It felt lovely and warm as she slipped down my cock.

She lent forward, pressing her hard nipples against my chest, her lips brushing mine as her head moved to my shoulder. "Thank you for trying this," she whispered, as I felt Richard moving between my legs.

I gave her a hug, as Richard was lifting her up slightly. I felt the touch of something against the underside of my cock, and then a strange set of sensations that I can't do justice to in words, and a feeling of increased pressure and tightness. Jane moaned against my neck as I felt Richards cock rub up against mine and penetrate her alongside my cock.

I wasn't going to be able to move in this situation, but they'd clearly thought about it as Jane started to lift herself up, her pussy slipping up our cocks. She stopped when we only just in, then pushed down hard, making sure we were deep inside her.

Now that she had the range she started riding us both. The sensation of tightness, of feeling Richard's cock against mine, of her tits rubbing over my chest. Feeling Richard's legs between mine, knowing that we were both pleasuring his wife, but that she was doing all the work, we were but toys for her.

All of those thoughts and feelings and pleasure combined to push me very quickly to the edge. I didn't want to come too soon, I wanted Jane to enjoy this as much as I was, but it was so much of a turn on.

Richard was the start of the explosion. He suddenly groaned, and I felt his cock pulsing against mine. Things got wetter in Jane's pussy, as Richard's balls drained into her. That triggered me, and I added my load to the collection, although I tried not to groan too loudly in Jane's ear.

Jane bounced up and down a few more times, making sure she'd got everything we had to offer, then leaned back, slid her hand down between me and her, and tickled her clit. It didn't take long for her to bring herself off. Her pussy got really tight, almost too tight, and she pressed herself down hard on us as her whole body shook.

Jane collapsed forward against me, I reached round her and put my arms behind Richard's back, pulling him forward, so we were hugging Jane between us. It felt like the right thing to do. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes, everyone sharing the pleasure and comfort of physical comfort and orgasmic cooldown.

"Umm... how do we get out of this position?" asked Jane, her voice a little shaky. Richard chucked, and leaned over to his chair to grab the towel which he had left there. He pulled it over and held it between him and Jane. He pulled back and out, which was a strange sensation in itself, having that sudden pressure reduction, and quickly put the towel under my balls and across my legs.

"Jane, if you stand up as best you can, then the towel should protect the sofa," he said, stepping back. I offered Jane my hands to use a support as she lifted herself up off me. As predicted, there was a gush of cum and juices all over my cock and balls, but the towel caught it and none made it to the sofa.

I stayed sitting there while Jane climbed off the sofa and grabbed another towel to press between her legs. I had hoped that either she, or Richard, or both, would get down there and clean up my cock, but in hindsight we were all too knackered for anything more, so I cleaned up with the towel instead.

"I think it's time for bed," said Richard, looking at the clock. "Oh hell yes," replied Jane.

"Colin, are you OK on the sofa with the spare duvet?" she asked, "I forgot to get the proper bedding out for the sofa."

"No problem," I said, gathering up my clothes, having a final wipe, and pulling my undies on. She pulled out a thin duvet from one of the drawers in the dining room, and helped me spread it out. Richard in the meantime had been doing a check around the windows and doors, and taking the glasses out to the kitchen.

He came back into the living room, looked around, and commented "all sorted?"

"Yup, good to go," I replied. He walked towards me, held out his arms and gave me a hug, then kissed me quickly on the lips, which was very unexpected, but perhaps he felt I might expect it. "Don't be too long," he commented to Jane as he left the room.

Jane grinned, walked over to me, put her arms round me, and kissed me, with tongues, and with passion. I wasn't about to complain, a naked woman who I'd spent most of the evening having sex with was kissing me. I even started to get a bit of an erection again.

She felt this, and broke off the kiss, and stepped back. "Save that for next time," she said, pointing at my cock. As she left the room, she stopped by the doorway, turned, and said "night night".

I sat down hard, my brain a little scrambled, and just tried to relax into the pleasure that the evening had turned into. At some point I crawled under the duvet and fell asleep.

I was woken a few hours later by the smell of coffee and the whispered sounds of the girls trying to get stuff from the living room while not waking me.

This became a regular routine, two or three times a month I'd go over for dinner, babysit the girls while Richard and Jane went out, then when they got back we'd have three or four hours of fun together, and then I'd crash out on the sofa. On one occasion Jane wasn't feeling well, so just watched Richard and me, and on a couple of occasions Richard was busy elsewhere with work, so Jane and I had fun together just the two of us.

I'd like to say it continued to this day, but Richard and Jane ended up splitting up (unrelated to our time together) and so it came to an end, but I still have many happy memories.

12