Public Humiliation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,042 Followers

Once all of us were on the stage, Dana said, "Ok, whoever is going to get her ass, lay down on the mattress."

I watched as one of the guys stepped forward with his big hard cock and lay down. His cock was one of the ones who said he was 9" long. It wasn't that thick, but was very impressive.

Once he was in position, Dana said, "OK pet, sit down on that cock and take it up your ass."

I had no lube or anything. She wanted me to just take in my ass and go all the way. But, this is what she pays me for. So, I stepped over the guy and squatted. I reached down to his nice cock and guided it toward my little asshole. I say little, but after it has taken the other cocks, it wasn't that little any longer.

I got it to the entrance and just sat down. It slid right in, all the way. Once I had it in me, Dana said, "Now lay back Judy so the guy who is getting your cunt can get into it."

I laid back on the cop and he reached around and took my little tits in his hands. He pinched my nipples and I was leaning back to him. But I enjoyed what he did.

Once I had my back on his chest, Dana said, "Now spread those sexy legs and get that cunt open."

I did as she said and I felt the air going into my pussy. I was ready for number 2 now. And I didn't have to wait as the second guy got on top of me and shoved his nice cock into me. I didn't get a good look at his cock before he sunk it deep into me, but it felt so damn good. Now my 2 bottom holes were filled with hard cop cock.

The guy on top of me stayed up on his hands so he didn't block my mouth and I had room to take the third cock in it. But before I got it, Dana said, "Ok, now it is time to find out how you do 5 cocks at once. Step up fellas."

I watched as 2 more cops stepped to the side of me with their cocks right by my hands. Dana then said, "Judy take a cock in each hand. You will jerk these boys off while the others fuck your hot holes."

Now I understood how to do 5 cocks at the same time. One in my ass, one in my pussy, one in each hand and then I was about to get one in my mouth. I reached out and took the cocks in my hands and started stoking them.

Then, Dana said, "Don't start yet pet. You still have one to go. Then everyone can begin."

I watched as the last guy stepped up. He swung his leg over the guy on top of me and his cock was right in my face. He adjusted himself and I soon had his cock in my mouth. Once it went past my lips, he pushed and it hit the back of my throat. I swallowed and it went all the way in and I had pubic hair tickling my nose.

Once all my holes were full and I had a cock in each hand, Dana said, "Let the fucking begin. Judy keep up with the hand job so all the guys can cum at one time."

The ones in my holes started fucking me and I started pumping the cocks in my hands. It felt strange jerking off 2 guys while I was being fucked in my pussy and ass while sucking another cock. Wow, I had 5 hard cocks all at the same time.

Right after they started fucking me, I started cumming and I don't think I stopped cumming. A cock was going in my pussy while one in my ass was coming out. The one in my mouth was pulled out to my lips and then back into my throat. I felt the pre-cum leaking onto my fingers from the 2 I had ahold of.

I also saw flashes as people were taking pictures of me being used by 5 cops. The cops who protected them daily. The cops who put their lives on the line to help people. These same cops were now naked in public fucking me while the town watched them do it. I wondered if they would be respected after this.

The 3 guys kept fucking my holes and I continued jerking off the other 2 guys. And I kept cumming nonstop. I never thought I could cum this much in one day, but Dana is making it happen. It isn't so embarrassing now to cum in public. After all, I do it a lot now.

Dana and the crowd cheered them on as they fucked me. I heard, 'fuck her hard.' Make her cum' 'shove those cocks deep'. There was more, but I can't remember them all. But, I think I was turning the crowd on. I wondered what else Dana would have me do to please the people in this town that allows nudity. Hell, they are allowing me to get fucked in public.

I was being fucked fast and furious and was cumming so very much. I didn't know when one cum stopped and another started or even if it did stop and start. My body was being used in public with a big audience.

Then suddenly, the cop in my mouth pulled out until all I had was the head of his cock between my lips. He started shooting his hot male cum into my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could and some ran out around his cock. I kept swallowing and swallowing it all. I could taste his cum and it was good. I have always enjoyed tasting a guy's cum, but this cum was very good.

Once he stopped cumming in my mouth and I was swallowing the last of it, the 2 guy's I was jerking off put their hands over mine and pointed their cocks right at my face. I think I heard one of them say, "Open wide slut".

I opened my mouth and got another load of hot cum. Or was it 2 loads of cum. They kept pumping on their cocks and I was getting cum all over my face. I had it in my hair, on my forehead, around my eyes and some in my mouth. I was covered in cum.

They stopped pumping on their cocks and pulled away from me. Then once they were away, the guy in my pussy stiffened up and started cumming inside me. I started cumming with him and we both screamed out that we were cumming hard. He pumped my pussy full of cop cum and I could feel the head of his cock right at my cervix.

Once he settled down and relaxed, he pulled out and as soon as he was clear, the cop in my ass started cumming. I felt his cum deep inside my bowels. I would probably be shitting cum for a week. It seemed like he put a gallon of cum inside me. I loved it.

Then once he finished, he pushed me off him, and all I could do was roll over and lay still on the mattress. I was so exhausted all I wanted to do was go to sleep. Then I remembered I had a big audience that had just watch me getting fucked in all 3 holes while I jerked off 2 others.

But, I couldn't move. Once the cop was out of my ass, the crowd broke into cheers and claps. It got very loud. I bet they all have videos and picture of the slut who took on the cops that they will watch over and over.

I just laid there exhausted, unable to move. My pussy was tingling, my ass was gaping open and my jaws hurt. But, I knew I did good and would be paid well for my troubles. I had earned and extra $450.00 for being air tight 3 times in public.

It seemed like hours before Dana came to me and said, "Pet, they loved it. But, they want one more thing from you before we go back home. They are taking up a collection to pay you for the next act. We will let you rest before it happens and I will let you decide if you really want to do this right out here in public. I think it is kind of gross, but you could make up to $10,000.00 if you do it."

I looked at her and said, "I don't think I can do any more right away. Maybe tomorrow, but I need some rest. But, the money does sound good."

But right now, I couldn't do anything. I couldn't get up, I couldn't walk. I just wanted to sleep and it didn't matter if I was out in public where everyone could watch me sleeping. After all, they watched me get fucked.

Dana said, "We will discuss this later to see if you want to do it for your admirers. I will leave it totally up to you. But, as I said, they are taking up a collection for you to do it. And on top of what I pay you, you could be quite rich if you do it. But for now, we are going to take you to the motel to get cleaned up and rest."

Guy assisted her and a couple of the cops helped me up and almost carried me back to the motel, where they got me in the bath. They washed me all over and then put me to bed. I could probably sleep for a week. As soon as I hit the bed, I was out.

bydasea
bydasea
1,042 Followers
12