Public Spanking in the Woods Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of my naughty wife being used as a sex slave.
2.4k words
4.5
17.3k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What happens in the barn, I wasn't intending to write a second part to this story. The first part has an element of truth to the story however this is a work of complete fiction.

The barn was not far from our forest spot and Cat looked amazing slung over the biggest guy's shoulder as they walked along.

Her naked bottom and pussy on show to anyone who had happened to have passed by. The guy carrying her was using his free hand to caress her bum as he went, and the other guys occasionally giving the odd swat on her bottom.

We arrived at the barn. It was very old and made of stone but well kept and maintained, there was a large wooden double blue door at one end which they opened and went inside.

I followed behind them and took in my surroundings the inside was dry and full of hay bails in a corner neatly arranged was piles of forest work gear plus what looked like a kettle and benches, this was obviously where the guys had there breaks but was comfortable enough for a naughty naked young lady.

The guys put Cat gently down and busily started moving hay bails around, while Cat stood there waiting, she could have run but she looked extremely turned on.

I watched with interest wondering what they had in mind for her.

They put two bails next to each other then one on top making I kind of pyramid. They then went over and taking Cat by the hands dumped her face down over the top of the bail.

They then began to tie her hands and legs to the twine that holds the bails together. The affect was that her bum was bent over the bail knees resting on the one below while her pussy was stretched wide where they had tied her legs just below her knees, her head was at the other end with her hands tied wide apart making her tits squashed on the bail. The affect was all her holes ended up easily available.

I had a massive hard on it was a very sexy position, I know Cat loves BDSM and was loving what was happening to her, I could see her pussy was dripping wet. I just hoped that I would get a chance to fuck her myself.

Completely immobilised Cat was at the mercy of the three guys, one of them came over to her and she surprised me by saying "So who's going to fuck me first," she was very turned on, Cat hardly ever spoke to me like that during sex.

The guys started to strip their clothes off and stood around her naked with massive hard on's. One guy went to her face and Cat opened her mouth and he pushed his cock in, the other guy moved behind her and slid his cock into her pussy. The third guy went to a shelf and produced some kind of grease, went over and started pushing it into her bum hole at the same time she was being fucked.

For the next half hour I watched as Cat was fucked in her pussy mouth and bum hole, not once did any of the guys wear a condom I hoped that Cat had remembered to take her birth control pill. The guys cum was all over her, dripping out of her bum and pussy.

The whole time when she didn't have a cock in her mouth Cat was telling them "harder, faster, don't stop," even trying to push her bum back into their cocks trying to fuck them.

Cat was obviously really into what was happening. Eventually the guys untied her legs and arms then tied her hands behind her back and left her laying on the warm hay bails.

I was beginning to think I had lost my wife, the three old guys were drinking from a whisky bottle completely ignoring me and discussing what they should do next to Cat.

Cat meanwhile dumped naked as she was hands tied behind her back laying on a hay bail, watched the three guys intently with wide eyes.

I went over to her and whispered in her ear "Are you ok, have you had enough? Would you like me to untie you?"

She looked at me smiled contentedly and shook her head, "No I'm having too much fun."

One of the guys noticed I was whispering to Cat and told the other guys. They quickly came over.

The biggest guy said to me "I told you to not try to stop us," I tried to tell him I was only making sure Cat was ok but he had other ideas.

"Grab him!"

They jumped me, now I'm a big guy but I was up against three of them and they managed to pin me down and tie my hands behind my back.

"What shall we do with him? Throw him outside while we have fun with his girl?" the smallest guy asked.

"No I've got a better idea, let's see just how turned on his girl is," the big guy said with a laugh.

"Go get her and bring her over here, I want to talk to her," he ordered.

I watched as they lifted her onto her feet and helped her walk over, I could see the cum still dripping down her legs from before, and she was walking with a wobble.

The big guy had an animated chat with Cat but I couldn't hear what was being said. After they had finished talking the big guy untied her.

Cat went over to the hay bail and sat down, with a big smile on her face. Whatever was happening I had no idea, but I was about to find out.

Suddenly the three guys came over to me and manhandled me over to Cat, "What's going on?" I asked "Your about to get a taste of your own medicine young man, you didn't do as you was told, I'm their girl for now," Cat said.

The guys lifted me and dumped me over my wife's knee. "What you doing?" I kicked and struggled but the guys held me down over Cats knee while she pulled my trousers and boxers down, I felt embarrassed to be naked in front of the guys.

Then she started to spank me hard telling me how bad I had been, letting these guys fuck her and now not doing what I was told. My bum was on fire as she spanked me with all her strength.

Eventually she stopped and told the guys to tie me up on my back on the hay bail. My trousers and boxers had come off so I was naked from the waist down I felt my shoes being taken off then with a struggle I was tied on my back my legs either side of the bail my arms down each side.

I struggled but was tied and helpless, I was still very turned on and my cock was sticking up like a tent pole.

Cat came over to me and told me she needed cleaning, I had no idea what she was on about until she lowered her bum over my face, "Clean my bum young man or I'll get the guys to cane your backside," she demanded.

That was one thing I didn't want so I started to lick around her anus, "No I want that tongue up my arse," I did as I was told scared that I might get punished again.

I licked the guys cum from her arse hole for what seemed like an age. She then turned around and positioned her pussy on my face and told me to lick the cum out of her, I began to lick her pussy the cum spilling on my face.

I felt her lay flat on top of me and take my cock in her mouth, the more I licked the more she sucked me I was so turned on I came in her mouth extremely quickly.

She got off me and lowered her bum to my still hard cock I tried to move myself so my cock would slid in her pussy but instead she said, "No no no young man my pussy belongs to the guys now," she said with a laugh.

She just kept her pussy just out of reach then got up and told the guys to put me somewhere so i could watch but not get in the way.

Cat laughed at me half naked with a still massive hard on and helpless with a red backside, it was the first time Cat had ever spanked me or denied me her pussy. I hoped it wouldn't become the norm.

The guys tied me to a wooden post easily the fight had left me, and left me to watch. Telling me that my girl was theirs now.

Cat still naked as the day she was born walked over to the big guy who we found out was called Ted.

"Can I have a drink Ted?" She asked.

Ted passed her some water then the whisky bottle she drank a load of water and sipped some whisky.

She then got down on her knees and pulled down Teds boxers taking his cock she started to suck him.

Ted said to the others "This girl just can't get enough," and laughed.

Ted had already cum inside Cat at least three times so Cat had a hard time getting him to cum, but eventually after a long time he ejaculated into her mouth.

Ted took his cock out of Cats mouth and said "I'm not sure we have got enough energy left for this little fire cracker, we had better phone Jack."

He got his mobile phone out and rang Jack, while he was talking Cat did her best to satisfy the other two guys sucking them deep into her throat. And by the time the other two had cum Jack had arrived.

Jack was a big man easily 6ft 6 tall he had very strong arm muscles and that look of, don't mess with me.

He had a quick chat with Ted and the other two guys as he looked Cat up and down. Cat looked nervously at Jack, I think she was thinking he might be a step to far for her.

Jack didn't waste any time he went over to Cat and dragged her to the hay bale, she had no chance to stop him as compared to her he was the size of a mountain.

Jack dragged poor Cat over his knee, Cat started to struggle begging Jack not to spank her as she'd been spanked loads of times already and her bottom was really sore.

Jack just grabbed her hands and pinned them behind her back. Cat kicked her legs trying to flip herself off of Jacks lap, Jack just laughed and brought his hand down hard on Cats naked bottom.

Jacks hands are like shovels almost covering the whole of Cats bum, he lifted his arm up high above his head and brought his hand down so hard that Cats bottom almost flattened.

Cat was howling and wriggling as she was spanked the hardest she had ever been spanked in her life, her bottom went the reddest I had ever seen it go.

Cat was blubbering and shouting for help as the spanking kept on going harder and harder. Then Jack started to talk to Cat between spanks, "So are you going to do what ever I want young lady," Spank Spank. "Yes yes just stop spanking me please," she begged.

Jack laughed "What if I wanted you to move in with me and be my sex slave?" He asked between a really hard spank. "Anything just stop spanking me..." Cat wailed.

Jack pushed her off his knee and she slumped to the floor frantically rubbing her bottom.

"So you'll do anything I want" Jack said to Cat.

"Yes yes anything" she shouted as she held on to her bottom.

Jack told her to turn around and bend over the hay bail, not wanting to get another spanking Cat jumped up and bent over the bale.

Jack took off his belt and told Ted and the others to hold her hands in front of her. Cat didn't realise what was happening before it was too late and she was held down.

Jack brought his belt down hard on Cats already blistered bottom, she howled and shouted "You said you wouldn't spank me."

"I'm not spanking you I'm belting your naughty bottom," Jack laughed.

The belt came down again and again leaving long red lines over her bum some even hit her pussy as she howled and wriggled.

Eventually Jack stopped leaving Cats bottom a red that would probably sting for weeks.

Pulling his trousers and boxers off Jacks erect cock came into view, I couldn't believe how big it was. At least 11 inches long and probably 4 inches wide. There was no way Cat would be able to take it but Ted and the others kept holding her down as Jack manoeuvered his cock to Cats wet pussy lips, he then slowly started to push his monster cock into Cat.

Cat begged him to stop but Jack kept on going until he had pushed in all the way, then with a whimper from Cat started to pound her pussy.

Cats pussy was stretched wide as Jack pushed in and out of her, eventually Cats whimpering started to change and became moans and started to push back her bottom slapping against Jacks balls.

For what seemed an age he fucked harder and harder almost spanking Cats bum with his balls, eventually Jack came ejaculating huge amounts of cum in to her pussy.

Jack got off of her and wiped his cock on some straw, he came over to me.

"You can have her back now, but I don't think she'll be any good to you now she's been mastered by me." He walked off laughing, Ted untied me and I went over and picked up Cat she was asleep on the bail absolutely knackered.

Ted gave me my clothes and I got dressed, he then offered to give me and Cat a lift home, we all carried a sleeping naked girl into the car and put her in the back seat.

Ted drove us home and helped me carry her inside, luckily it was dark so no one saw my naked wife being taken inside the house and put in her bed.

We sometimes see Ted and the others in the village, I wonder if we will ever have another experience with them? But for now I've got my girl back and her pussy is mine again, but I have stopped spanking her for a while, just until her bottom stops being red.