Puerto Rico Seduction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, cum for me Carlos," she urged him in a voice thick with passion. "Give me all of it, fill me!"

"Ah, ah, you're amazing!" he moaned as she pumped his rod with her slick tightness. Diane worked him until he sagged down on the bed, utterly drained. Sure that he was done, she slipped off and lay next to him on her back, propped up on her elbows. She became aware of Marta standing next to her holding out a glass of champagne.

"I think that deserves a toast," Marta said, handing her the glass. "The three of you put on quite a performance."

"But I think Diane was the star of the performance my dear," Diego added. "She gets my vote at any rate," he said as he eased off the bed and went to sit in a chair nearby, where a glass of champagne was waiting for him. Carlos rolled off the bed as well, leaving Diane reclining there by herself. Marta quickly replaced Carlos, however, and inched next to Diane, who was still recovering from the intense session with the two men.

"I agree," Marta said. "And I'm very envious; she had your full attention while I sat and watched."

Diane didn't know if Marta was serious or not. It wasn't as if she had intentionally left Marta out of the session.

"I'm sorry Marta," she offered. "I really wasn't given any time to even think about it."

"Of course you weren't dear," Marta told her. "But we can make up for that now." Marta took the glass of champagne from Diane and reached behind her to place it on the bedside nightstand. Turning back, she moved above her so they could kiss. The initial kiss was soft; even so it startled Diane, who wasn't expecting Marta to make further advances. But as Marta continued to kiss her softly and caress her arm Diane melted into her kiss. She had been thoroughly sated by the two men but her desire slowly built again as Marta's kisses became more passionate. Her lips were soft and her tongue a gentle probe into her mouth. As the kisses grew in passion their tongues dueled more vigorously and the pair moved closer, their bodies soft flesh melding. Marta's hand moved from Diane's arm onto a full breast, stroking the soft flesh and hardening nipple, gently at first and then more firmly.

"Such lovely breasts," Marta murmured as she broke from their kiss and shifted down Diane's body. She licked and kissed her way to her right breast and took the nipple into her mouth. Diane moaned as Marta sucked the hard nub, gently at first but then with increasing pressure. As Diane's body lifted to her mouth Marta let her teeth run over the nipple, biting it lightly, making Diane twist under her. Marta hand went to the other breast and palmed the pillowy globe as she kept sucking.

Lifting up Marta shifted down Diane's body as she murmured, "You're just luscious my dear - such soft skin." She kissed her way across Diane's belly and down to her crotch. Diane was enjoying her attention but suddenly realized that if Marta was going to lick her pussy she would find it sodden with Carlos' semen. She reached for the woman's head to stop her.

"Marta, wait...I'm a mess down there."

"I know my dear," Marta said as she continued her journey down Diane's body. "Not to worry, I've tasted Carlos many times before." Her tongue ran along the crease of Diane's hip and over her labia, making the beautiful woman gasp. Diane was sensitive everywhere from lovemaking and every sensation was exquisite right now. Marta ran her tongue over Diane's lips, across her clit and dipped down to penetrate her, lapping up the cream of Carlos' and Diane's lovemaking as she went.

"Oh, dear god!" Diane cried out as Marta's tongue played across her very sensitive flesh. Diane stiffened and lifted up to Marta's mouth, seeking even more pleasure. That came when Marta slid a finger into her and ran it across the upper side of Diane's vagina, finding her G-spot. Diane twisted at the sensation, her body greedy for more but not knowing how to find it.

Realizing that she had aroused Diane more quickly than she had anticipated, Marta moved in hope of similar pleasure for herself. She shifted to bring her legs over Diane's body and her own pussy near her mouth. Diane didn't hesitate as she moved her mouth to the older woman's pussy and began to lick her even as she squirmed under Marta's tongue and fingers. The pair fought distraction as each pleasured the other and both built to orgasm.

Carlos and Diego sat sipping wine, watching the two women pleasure each other, their own arousal rebuilding. Carlos, being the younger of the two, revived first and decided to join the pair before they were done. He put down his wine glass and went to the bed where the two women were engrossed in their sixty-nine. He took a moment to watch the erotic sight of two beautiful women entwined like this - life was good! Stroking his cock to full hardness he moved onto the bed. Positioning himself between Marta's legs he knee-walked forward, his huge cock hard and ready to fuck her.

Diane felt the bed sag as Carlos joined them. She felt further movement and, as she continued to lap at Marta, saw the immensity of his cock moving closer to penetrate Marta's pussy. The huge cock slid across her face as Carlos guided it to Marta's opening and thrust forward. He entered her easily, Marta's pussy soaked with a mixture of Diane's saliva and her own juices.

Marta had been too distracted by Diane to realize that Carlos had joined them on the bed. She felt something at her opening and assumed that it was the other woman's hand. As Carlos entered her, she realized it was something more substantial and turned to see Carlos.

"Carlos! Oh, yes! Take me!" Marta rose up to give him better access to her opening and moaned as the huge cock slid into her. Carlos took her by the hips and began fucking her slowly, withdrawing most of his considerable length and then thrusting forward to bury himself in her. Marta moaned into Diane's crotch as he took her, Diane's own arousal growing as she watched the huge cock fucking the other woman inches from her face. Marta's efforts intensified as she was fucked, her mouth rocking across Diane's slit in rhythm with Carlos' thrusts into her. Diane's hips lifted, chasing more sensation, and she moaned loudly into Marta's pussy as she climaxed.

Marta climaxed next, overwhelmed by the combination of Diane's mouth on her clit and Carlos' huge cock pistoning into her. Her body shook with the sensations welling up from her pussy and she almost fainted as the shock waves of her climax rolled through her body. She finally sagged down onto Diane, physically drained by her lovers.

Carlos, meanwhile, was savoring the feel of Marta's pussy as he continued to slowly fuck her. Remembering that Diane was under the other woman, he lifted Marta's hips off Diane. He pulled back so his cock left the silky sheath and moved to let it sag to Diane's mouth. When Diane saw and felt the heavy shaft there, she parted her lips to touch it and Carlos thrust downward, filling her mouth. Carlos let her suck him for a few moments and lifted up to enter Marta again. Marta groaned as the thick shaft stretched her, filling her, and moaned when Diane's tongue ran over her clit. Marta pressed downward for more sensation as Carlos fucked her more quickly, and she was soon shaking as another massive orgasm rocked her body.

Close to his own orgasm, Carlos fucked Marta through hers and then pulled back to let his cock settle onto Diane's mouth again. She took him into her mouth and sucked hard as he pushed half his length into her, lashing his shaft with her tongue. Carlos pumped into her mouth until Diane felt the thick shaft swell and then pulse as Carlos orgasmed, his cum filling her mouth and throat. Diane swallowed as quickly as she could to avoid choking as the viscous fluid burst into her mouth. As his orgasm ebbed, she was relieved when Carlos lifted away from her mouth to let the last throbs of his cum fall onto her face.

Sated for the moment, Carlos pulled away from the two women, letting Marta roll of Diane to lie on her back as she recovered from the powerful orgasms she had just experienced. Diane lay recovering as well, her body flushed from exertion. She could feel Carlos' cum seeping down her cheek as she lay there and was grateful when Diego appeared with a washcloth for her face, which she accepted gratefully.

The rest of the evening was a blur of sex and champagne, with the four of them combining in a variety of ways. Diego lay next to Diane; when he sensed that she had recovered he pulled her on top of him and entered her from below. They made love with his face buried in the generous globes of her breasts, sending continuous shock waves of pleasure through her body as he sucked and bit her nipples. She was vaguely aware of Carlos atop Marta, seemingly inexhaustible as he fucked her yet again. And so the evening went, until Diane finally drifted off to sleep.

To be continued.....Part 4 is already written and will be posted very soon! Hope you're enjoying the story.