Pulled Over

Story Info
Officer Bateman gives Nate an interesting warning.
987 words
3.92
7.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He managed to avoid Officer Amber Bateman for the next couple of weeks. Despite the humiliating and inappropriate things she'd done to him, Nathan found himself thinking of her touch. Sometimes he thought about it so long that he felt himself respond physically.

Though he kind of liked the fact that he'd been unable to stop what she did to him, he remained faithful to Ashley. Nate figured if he put himself in Bateman's path, she'd surely want to "check him for weapons" again.

It was one thing to have something like that happen unexpectedly. It was something else to seek it out.

It was a little more than two weeks later, as he drove home from a meeting with some people at a brokerage firm, that a bright blue flash appeared out of nowhere as soon as he entered the city limits of Luvton.

Nate pounded the wheel as blue flashes grew and filled the car and stabbed at his eyes in the darkness. He pulled over, put the car in park, and waited on Bateman.

She sauntered up to the car and twirled her finger at the window. Nate spooled it down and the officer leaned in. He could smell Juicy Fruit on her breath.

"Where in hell are you coming from this time of night?" she said unpleasantly.

"I had meetings with a couple of brokers all day. It goes with the territory."

Bateman smiled. "Uh-huh."

Nate took a long, slow breath, rubbed his face, and cocked his head at the cop. "I suppose I've done something wrong?"

"No. Not as such, Walker. How's your girlfriend?" Her smile became something Nate didn't like at all.

"She's fine."

"And she's not home, either. I've been by your house. So you don't have to be home at the moment, do you?"

"I'm tired, officer. I really am."

"This won't take long," Bateman said and leaned into the window. "I think we've come to know each other well enough that you can call me Amber, okay?"

"Whatever," Nate sighed.

Bateman eyed him up and down, still smiling and still working the Juicy Fruit. The strobes were giving Nate a headache and he closed his eyes.

"Take your cock out," Bateman said. She could have been asking for his driver's license.

"Not tonight, Amber. Please. Somebody's gonna drive by and see."

"You're not as smart as you think you are. When folks pass a police car with the strobes lit behind another car, they are just thankful it's not them pulled over. Assholes rubberneck over accidents and look the other way at traffic stops. Now, take your cock out."

Nate unzipped his suit pants, reached into the fly of his boxers, and took himself out. "Okay. Do--whatever. Maybe it'll help me sleep better."

Bateman reached down and took him in her hand. "See, it's not all bad, is it?"

"You are pretty good at it, I'll give you that much," Nate breathed and lay his head back on the seat as Bateman caressed him toward an erection.

He'd been throbbing in her hand for maybe five minutes when her radio crackled at her hip.

"101, Dispatch."

"Shit," Bateman hissed and released Nate's cock to retrieve the radio. "101."

"Ten-sixteen, two-eight-seven Windsalem Lane."

"There go those damned Horlocks at it again beating the hell outta each other," Bateman moaned and keyed up the radio. "Ten-four. Ten-seventy-six."

Bateman leaned in the window and gripped Nate again. "Gotta hurry this up," she said and began sliding her hand up and down him rapidly.

"What about the Horlocks?" Nate breathed.

"They do this about every month when Roger gets his check and spends half of it on beer. It never amounts to much except threats to give him a ride to the jail to dry out. They always kiss and make up before I have to lead him out in cuffs."

"Good for them."

Bateman jerked him faster. "Yeah. Now let's get this over with."

"Almost there," Nate whispered. "Keep going."

"Yeah. Let me see it. Come on."

Nate tensed as Bateman introduced the same twisting motion she'd used on him at the park. "Shit! That's it. Keep that up."

"Gimme that cum. That's an order, Walker!" Bateman bellowed.

Nate gasped and clawed at the passenger's seat with his right hand as he began to orgasm. Bateman released his cock just as the first gout of semen exploded from the rigid organ. He cried out as his ejaculate painted the steering wheel and his shirt and pants in long, damp streaks.

"Very, very nice," Bateman said as she watched him expend the last of his load onto his shirt. "Didn't want to get cum all over my hands just before a call, you know."

"Can I go now?" Nate said catching his breath. He felt himself weakly spasming but he was still plenty hard.

"Sure." Bateman straightened. "You have a good night, sir," she said. "And leave that out until you get home."

Nate gripped the steering wheel, his hands slipping on semen. He wanted to curse but didn't. "Yeah, okay."

Still erect, he pulled back onto the road, his cock sliding along the steering wheel and creating a rather pleasurable sensation. Bateman turned off her strobes and followed him to his house where he pulled into his driveway.

It came as no surprise that she stopped her cruiser long enough to watch him drive into the garage and get out. Nate decided not to close the garage door as he exited the car, his cock protruding from his fly. He stood there giving her a good look before she blinked her strobes once and took off engine roaring.

He might have gone to sleep pretty quickly after an orgasm but not this time. This time he had to spend a half-hour cleaning his semen out of the car and then spot-treating his shirt, suit, and tie.

All thanks to Officer Bateman.