Pulling Him Closer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. You, too. But … RJ?"

"What, babe?"

"Why'd you lie to the police?"

"Did I?"

"You told them we own this place."

"Oh. I guess I did."

"And?"

"It was just … I wanted you uncuffed. It was easier and more expeditious."

"And ?" I pressed.

"I'm taking the fifth."

"You are, huh?" I said.

"Yes."

"Well, I'm taking these ."

I removed the elastic-waisted shorts Rachel had donned barely an hour earlier.

She laughed. "You freak !"

Her guffaws ceased when I nestled my tongue into her pussy's folds.

She sighed and moaned so softly and sweetly as I nibbled, suckled, and licked everything between her legs that goosebumps ran down my back. She rolled me over and squatted her gorgeous backside atop my face, giving me plenty of access to her flavors and scents as she took me into her mouth.

I gently stroked her cute little ring-like muscle as I suckled her clitoris, quickly bringing her to a noisy climax.

I was wondering if she was going to end me orally, but then she shuffled around and sat on me, taking my full length into her pussy.

"Cum inside, Rick. Cum in me," she grunted, riding me vigorously as I grasped her little tits in my hands.

"I love you, RJ!" I gasped as I began to coat her cervix in pulses.

"I feel it! It feels so good!" she squealed.

Her last orgasm arrived moments later, and her body collapsed onto mine. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her and kissing her intensely through the duration of her bliss. She softly nibbled my lower lip and exhaled a deep sigh.

"Even with the long gap, you are the best thing to have ever happened to me, baby," she whispered. "I love you more than anything in the entire universe. Having you back in my life is almost like a dream."

"Let's make it come true. Please, make it real and marry me."

She shuffled off of me into a sit. Even though the lighting in the room was dim, I could see her twinkling eyes and broad smile.

"Say it again," she said with a catch in her voice.

"You're my world, RJ. I've never known anyone as incredible as you. I'd love to be allowed to call you my wife. Please marry me."

"Are you serious?"

"Absolutely."

"You can't be. Proposing marriage during or right after having incredibly awesome sex is a no-no, isn't it?"

"Wha⁠—are you serious? How long do I have to wait to make it a yes-yes?"

She tapped the nightstand to awaken her Apple watch and stared it silently for several moments.

She giggled. "Now should be good."

"I promise to treat you like the perfect life-partner you already are. Don't make me beg. Marry me."

She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a kiss so tender it made my heart melt.

"I absolutely will, Rick. I want you as my husband, too."

"Yeah?"

"Definitely. I love you to death, now and forever."


Thanks for reading! We're always looking for comments and feedback which help improve our stories or even set ideas in motion for new ones.

If you'd like to be notified about new content or updates, please follow us!