All Comments on 'Pumping Gas and Other Things'

by CumStories

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
phallustinephallustine3 months ago

Oh, who wouldn't enjoy hanging out with you on Saturdays. I could be your wingman!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Mmmm.......love it when the center of my hot, gay lusts are shaved! I'm like you, 62, wife lost sex drive, we've had 40 great years but illness has made her unwilling/unable to have sex anymore so I'm left to take care of myself. Unfortunately, there are very few guys around here it seems, and some that I get with shave but not everyone, I absolutely adore smooth balls, ass, cock and, especially, nipples, makes gay sex soooo much better! Oh, well, if you read this, and are near Athens Ga, I am horny4cum69@proton.me let's get naked and play!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I would luv to be the submissive one !

Yours in TN

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I realized I've been bi for years, always wanting to watch another guy to fuck my wife and then eat her out ! A shrink told her that meant that I really wanted to be fucked rather than watch. I thought she was crazy. But then one night at a friend's we were drunk and high, and she started talking dirty to me; "what do you want him to do to me" ? "Do you want him to fuck me", she got me going , YES PLEASE LET HIM FUCK YOU , let him CUM IN YOU PLEASE ! We just fucked and continued to talk dirty to me. I guess I passed out. The next day she said I begged her, TO MAKE HIM FUCK MY ASS DEEEP AND CUM IN ME, PLEASE I NEED IT BAD !

I said bullshit I'm not gay !

Well after that I started thinking more & more about being fucked. Once a salesman came while she was working me home alone. He asked if he could give me a blow job,, and I asked him to leave. Then I started to finger myself, then her dildo! Always denied the desire to have a MAN TO MAN.

Daily I always eat my cum and fuck myself, now divorced ! Looking to read these stories and fantasize about sucking multiple MEN & having them use me as a SLUT !

Even to go to gay bars and look for partners to use me as their sex toy. Oh I'm Bi if not Gay ! Obsessed with desire for men making me love being fucked. Or give me a CHICK WITH A DICK ! I love flat chest women, go figure !

Lars420Lars4203 months ago

That was really fuckin hot dude ! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

curious2cu2curious2cu23 months ago

Great story! Got me hard and excited.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love stories about, of course, straight men with loving wives at home who seemingly only live to take cocks in all their holes. So hot to just admit to oneself that you just exist for the next cock…

MK

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I have come to enjoy regular threesomes now after a man to man massuer introduced me to man to man sex.

I now regularly get used by him and his two friends and enjoy swallowing their creamy loads after they have all fucked me. Sometimes they have me take a facial and one of them shoots like a hose but I love it. Anyone want to join the group.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

amazing story! I would love to experience this more than anything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous