All Comments on 'Punished by Parents-in-Law Ch. 14'

by Alfamann

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry it's over....

Getting to the end and seeing the series was over was a bummer. I love your work. Please do another series!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what is next

great series, more sex with the punishment

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sad it has ended

I am sad this story has now came to a close but look forwad to your next story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Its hard to see it 's over

ether she is now a full time plain slut or has put out a contract on her in laws or the punishment will never stop, she needs to dump Romeo too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great, er, Ending!!

Alfa- Great happy ending!!

Loved her fingering herself in the car, peeing, showing the attendent, and that air hostess thing!! Later, holding those panties up in front of the guests... mmmm! Thanks!

W

PolyVoyeurPolyVoyeurover 14 years ago
Another of my all time favs

Along with "Six Tasks", this is one of my all time favs. I too am sorry to see it end.

Would love to see a sequel. There was one episode with the boss, but he does not figure again. Maybe some humiliation in the office?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More "dinner parties"?

More "dinner parties"?

I believe there could exist more examples of those extremely "dinner parties"...?

The tension between the young lady, the well known pair and then the guest or guests?

Especially when the guest is typecasted as a quit innocent person where one would not expect any perverted participation, it becomes great. Underlying there may be this hint, teachers reputation eg.

The story of the newlyweds had a great similar chapter with the two elderly woman attending. Ideas for a guest could be,

1) A retired colonel ....

2) A fitness instructor ... assisting to get the young lady in shape

3) A tailor from the respected fashion department store to take measures etct

Those were the singles ... Couples could be e.g. a pair of respectable business owner in their late fifties, where the woman keeps an eye on her husbands keen interests fx combined with one single retired man who really fancy to touch ... and the Y.L gets a strange experience...?

PS that Michael does not have to attend to every session...

aznakedaznakedover 12 years ago
Senses

You need to add a chapter where this girl comes to her senses. Then she beats the shit out of her mother-in-law, then tells her husband that he is a piece of shit and that if he ever wants a piece of ass again, he better get used to fucking his mother. Then she might add that he should fuck her in the ass because her pussy is probably bigger than the Holland Tunnel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What the fuck?

If I saw this on a flight I'd intervene. If I saw this at all I'd hit the stupid bastards with a chair repeatedly then strip them and clothe the poor girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Disgusting story on SO many levels.

I simply don't know where to start. Just an awful story. Glad this author stopped posting.

southrnskysouthrnskyabout 10 years ago
Reality

While i have never been punished like this by my in laws. i have been punished many times in similar fashions by my Master, Mistress or some of their friends. the reality is, many people live in that lifestyle and do so wuth great joy. Fortunately, i am one of them. The story was very well written and presented. my compliments.

MissLisaJonesMissLisaJonesover 7 years ago
The best of the best

No one does humiliation like Alphaman and this is one of his best. I love every bit of all fourteen chapters.

My favourite bit? Whichever one I'm reading at the time!

ptebadenptebadenover 7 years ago
Very, very good

One of the hottest stories. Thanks. It is a shame it doesn't continue

orlandomorlandomalmost 7 years ago
Well trained wife

Very sexy story. Usually I like stories with a lot more sex but her submissiveness made up for the lack of sex. I would like to see the story continue where her husband has her service some strangers male and female.

Justine_BishopJustine_Bishopalmost 5 years ago
Thank you

Alfaman,

I realize this is an old story, but I wanted to tell you that nothing else I've found does it for me quite like this. It absolutely wrecks me (in the most exquisite way) every time. Thank you for being the lovely perv you are.

-Justine

Panther969Panther969over 3 years ago
Remembering the past

Thank you for a very exciting story.

A strange thing happened as I was reading... I had a spankee/sub about 15 years ago that i think of every now and then. When I was reading the first chapter and Kym went to the corner, a sudden picture of her popped into my mind of her standing naked in the corner where I used to put her.

From then on, it was her and not Kym that was being punished. It was a VERY nice experience.

Again thank you.

Gary

ltlsubbyhubbyltlsubbyhubby2 months ago

Please write more!! I love this series ❤️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous