Punished for Taking what Belonged to Master

Story Info
A submissive cums without permission and is punished.
2.5k words
4.22
19.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master is fair but strict, and I really did it this time. One of my basic rules is that my orgasms belong to my Master. I am to cum only when he tells me to. I try, but when I am required to spend my days naked, plugged, and edge four times a day, I am kept so horny that it is hard to stop. I had to tell Master last night in my daily blog that I had cum without his permission twice today. I begged for forgiveness but he promptly reminded me that I had made the same mistake last week and what he had promised if I failed him again. I was to be the fluffer and clean up for Master's Saturday party. I had never had to do that, but Master had explained the concept and what my duties would be that evening. I begged forgiveness, but Master was not moved.

Master hosts a monthly party for about a dozen of his dominant friends and their submissives. Master has a large Penthouse condo with an outside deck. These are usually a highlight of my month, but I dreaded this one. Usually Master had made arrangements for me to be used by one or more of his guests. This was exciting with new and different experiences with people Master trusted. I had blanket permission to cum from their use and often did so more than once. On the other hand, was somewhat upsetting as I usually experienced witnessing Master using and enjoying other submissives. I know jealousy is not permitted, but sometimes I can't help it. Master has made it clear that while I belong to him, he does not belong to me. I know this, but that doesn't always make it easy.

I was busy all day the day of the party, making sure the condo was spotless. I spent the day in my normal home attire, naked except for my collar, plug, and modest four inch heels. I had to meet the delivery people bringing the kitchen supplies for one guest chef and his slaves who always do fantastic finger foods, and the florist because Master likes the added touch when his friends gather. While the florist is used to my appearance, the delivery people couldn't help staring. I guess they don't see naked, pierced, collared red heads every day. Master's friend with the cross, and spanking benches arrives mid afternoon to set up. He uses me to adjust the heights and straps. I get my first spankings of the day, "To make sure the equipment is set up right"

Master texted that he would be home early, as usual on party night. As soon as the chef and his slaves arrived, I immediately got ready to greet my master. A quick shower, shaved smooth, and I'm kneeling naked at the door to greet him, hoping for my last chance for mercy tonight.

Master was home a bit later than usual when he was hosting his parties. So he was unusually rushed when he came in. He grabbed my collar, gave me a quick deep tongue kiss and started asking to make sure everything was ready. He was somewhat relieved when I was able to assure that all was ready and proper for his friends. He told me my dress for the evening, thigh highs, six inch black ankle strap pumps (groan), the LARGE NJOY plug, a balcony bra with open cups, and his favorite sheer babydoll. He left to get ready, and I did the same, relieved he had said nothing about my punishment. I was sure he hadn't forgot, but a glimmer of hope.

I dressed quickly, makeup heavy and slutty as Master liked. I used lots of lube and effort to get the damn large plug in place. I can take it, but it is two sizes larger than my normal daily plug. Bearable once fully in place. My long red hair was tied up into a high pony tail. Finally a quick edge to make sure I'm appropriately wet. Then down to check on the chef and greet the guests as they arrive. The guests are mostly distinguished looking doms each with one or two female submissives, though at least one also has male submissive, the two equally distinguished fem dommes each have two stunning female subs. I greet each guest, accept their kiss, grope or spank as they come in. The group has been together for a couple years so no introductions are required.

The chef's slaves takes care of drinks and serve the canape's. The guests mingle and chat. Their submissives and slaves either standing behind their master or mistress some on leashes or kneeling where they had been told. Two doms were seated chatting with each other, while naked slaves were obviously servicing them. A slight breach of protocol before my Master arrived. I circulated, thanking people for coming, making sure they didn't need anything and accepting all of the gropes, nipple torture, and fingers on my clit and cunt. Master had long ago made it clear to the group that was my function and place. Overall quite arousing and my thighs were soon soaked even though I was still quite nervous.

A short while later Master appeared on the stairs, stunning in black jeans, white shirt and a leather sports coat. A hush quickly fell over the room. Master welcomed the group, thanked them for coming, which was met by a murmur of "No Sir, thank you" Master called me over to join him on the stairs. Oh, Shit. This is not normal. He motioned for me to kneel on the step below him. A shiver ran through my body as he began to speak. "Guests, my slave has failed me again this week. Seems this slut cannot remember that my slut's orgasms belong to me. So, this evening this slut will serve as your fluffer and clean up. Making sure each of your cocks and strap-ons are rigid and ready to be used, and each cunt is also properly wet and ready. This slut will also make sure that afterwards each of your cocks, cunts, fingers, and toys are licked and sucked clean to your satisfaction."

Master grabbed me by the hair and made me crawl down the stairs. At the bottom he grabbed a small bullet vibe, set it on the lowest setting and inserted it deep in my cunt. A piece of coconut rope followed to make a prickly G-string, making sure plug and vibe stayed put and with a happy knot placed to rub my clit and further keep me on edge. Clover clamps were attached tight on my nipples just behind their piercings. I was pushed to my knees and my arms inserted in a sleeve behind my back, which he cinched quite tight. I quickly discovered the leash was attached to the chain connecting the two clover clamps, and I had better keep up crawling blindly behind Master. They were damned tight without being pulled.

Master apparently decided that the two seated doms would be the first to receive my services. Master welcomed his two seated friends and offered my services. As Master discussed baseball with the two gentlemen, I found my nose pushed into the cunt of one of the submissives still servicing her Dom Master whispered in my ear that he had better receive no complaints of my services this evening. I immediately started licking and sucking the cunt my nose was buried in. Shortly someone grabbed my hair and pushed me into the other sub's cunt. Once again, I understood my function. Meanwhile, I could hear the girl I had just served was getting a rough hard fuck. The girl I was now serving was so wet I was almost drowning when I was dragged from her and a slimy cum covered cock was shoved deep into my mouth.

Remembering Master's directions and warning, I immediately began licking and sucking it clean. Apparently my hair was the handiest handle as I was pulled off his now spotless cock and shoved face first again into the now cum filled cunt I had prepared for use earlier. The mix of bitter cum and sweet cunt juice was a treat, which I was enjoying until another yank of my hair resulted in my repeating the process with the other pair. My tongue was still deep in her delicious cunt when I heard a voice ask, "Done with the slut yet?" Apparently the answer was yes, because I quickly found myself crawling, trying to keep up with whomever had the chain connected to my nipple clamps. I was led to another Dom and his submissive to serve them and prepare them for their planned activity.

The rest of the evening was a blur, sucking and cleaning cocks and cunts. Lots of sounds of impact, fucking and sucking; none of which I was allowed to participate in other than preparing the participants and cleaning up dirty cocks and cunts afterwards. Once, I was on my back sucking cum out of a cunt while her ass was being fucked, When the first person dumped his load a second took his place in her ass. The cum started to overflow out of her ass and drip down onto my tongue. A bit earthier flavor than I was used to. Not sure I liked the taste, but I got a real mouthful after the second gentleman came in her ass, and she was pulled upright kneeling on my face as her gapping ass dropped its two loads of cum into my waiting mouth. She was led away and one Dom who had just used her ass and then the other one took advantage of my cleaning skills. Still not too sure I like that earthier flavor.

At least one of the dommes had a strap on. It hurts when it hits the back of my throat. I had never sucked one before and it is much harder than a cock and not nearly as gentle on the throat, at least not the way I served it. I enjoyed serving her submissives though, no cum, pure sweet nectar.

I only recognized a couple of the cocks that I served. One Dom has a definite curve to the right, easy to tell. Another has an unusually large mushroom head, that always hurts my jaws to accommodate. Each cock was unique in shape, sizes and I now know taste. I don't have enough experience yet to tell one cunt from another. Again each one is different, with unique shape, tightness, and taste. While cocks seem to get hard rapidly when properly sucked, getting some of the cunts wet and lubricated was more difficult, but licking and nibbling the clit always eventually did the trick.

Meanwhile the bullet was keeping me close to the edge, but with no other stimulus other than brutally painful nipples and an overstuffed ass, there was nothing to push me over. I was covered in cum and cunt juice, not to mention what came out of that ass. I knew I reeked, and must be a pathetic sight. Somewhere the babydoll had been lost, but the balcony bra was still cradling and offering my breasts, and the heels were still strapped to my feet though useless as I crawled around led by my leash and painful nipples.

The party was eventually winding down. Not nearly as many sounds of impact play thuds, or moans. I was kneeling where I had last been of service when someone picked up the chain attached to my nipple clamps, and roughly pulled me quickly across the room. Two hands grabbed my hair just above my ears and a cock covered with a copious amount cum and cunt juices was pushed into my mouth and immediately down my throat. It proceeded to give me the roughest face fuck of the entire night. I struggled to breathe, stop gagging, and get in rhythm. Tears started to flow. "Get that tongue working slut!" It took a moment for my fuzzy brain to realize, Master! While I had been a fluffer and clean up slut for the night, Master had been free to enjoy the services of apparently more than one of the attending submissives. Tears really started to flow as I was torn between a need and desire to properly serve my Master, and the realization that my behavior had caused my punishment this evening. Without warning Master came down my throat, and filled my mouth. His volume always amazed me, as well as how quickly his balls seemed to refill once emptied. I carefully and thoroughly cleaned Sir, and felt empty when he left my mouth with the simple command "Stay!" The handle of the leash was place in my teeth, "Hold"

I knelt there on the floor softly crying while I heard Master and other say their good byes. I heard the chef tell Master his slaves would return around noon tomorrow to finish cleaning the kitchen and to thank him properly for the invitation. The room was now deadly quiet around me.

Master took the leash and pulled me a couple feet closer until I felt his feet touch my knees. My shoulders felt the relief as Master removed the sleeve, finally freeing my arms. Almost immediately the remote control bullet in my cunt jumped from a low tickle to a full hard vibration. Suddenly my left breast screamed in pain as Sir removed the clamp, followed closely by a louder scream of pain as Sir removed the right one. Sir grabbed both of my abused nipples and pinch, pulled and twisted, gently, then harder and harder. Such sweet agony, pain, but from my Master's touch

"Cum for me slut!" I can't explain what happened, the release as my whole body exploded and convulsed. My vision went dark. Only Master's firm hold of my nipples kept me from falling to the floor. "Cum again slut!" The second wave was almost as strong. I was completely disoriented. "Breathe" Was Master's simple command.

As I recovered my wits, I realized the bullet was off and Master had released my bruised nipples. I felt master touch and remove the mask. Master had thoughtfully dimmed the lights so it wasn't blinding. Master's face slowly came in to focus.

"Slut, who do you belong to?"

"You, Master"

"And who owns my slut's orgasms?"

"You do Master, all of them."

"Anything you want to tell me slut?"

"I am yours Master. I will not fail you again."

Master laughed, "I somehow doubt that, but you made me very proud tonight. It wasn't easy, but you did a wonderful job. My guests were most grateful and appreciative. Despite numerous requests, I assured them you would not be available to provide these services again. At least not in the same way."

I felt a warm glow spread through my body, Master was again pleased with me. "Please Sir, may I serve your cock?"

"Not now slut, after you shower and clean up. You are in my bed tonight. Go now"

"Thank you Master"

"And slut, lube your ass again after you remove that plug."