Punishing a Cheater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My own goddamn bed." She repeated in a hushed tone. "My own bed." Then the well broke. The tears started flowing and she sobbed openly.

I quickly set my glass on the table, took her empty glass from her hands and placed it beside my own. I moved closer and pulled her into an embrace, being very careful where I placed my hands. She was showing me a level of trust that I didn't want to betray, even accidentally. "Let it out, just let it all out."

She wrapped her arms around my neck, and cried into my shoulder for several minutes before her tears slowed, and her ragged breathing started to even out. She lifted her head, and pulled back a little but didn't let go of me. "What should I do? What CAN I do?" She pleaded.

"I wish there was one magic answer to that question." I repositioned us so that her face wasn't quite as close to my own. Leaning on the back of the couch, each of us with one arm still around each other, but no longer directly face to face. "I can certainly tell you what didn't work for me." I added sadly.

She shifted to rest her head on my shoulder, "Well, it's a start, I guess."

"I'm going to have to start with one very important question, that may be hard to answer, but it's going to have the biggest impact on your choices going forward." I paused to take a deep breath. "Do you still love Paul?"

Bolting upright, she glared at me. "What kind of question is that right now?"

"I'm sorry, but it's the only question to start with." I took her hand, "Depending on the honest answer, there could be many choices, or just one."

"I, I..." Her face softened from anger back to sadness. "Yeah, I do still love the son of a bitch. Even though I really hate his fuckin' ass right now!"

"Understandable, very very understandable." I said, knowingly. "Unfortunately, that also means you can't - or rather shouldn't - take the easy way out."

She sighed loudly, "I was afraid you were going to say that. So you think I should just forgive and forget, stay with him?"

"No." I replied quickly, "Definitely not. That's what I tried to do. Forgiveness was hard, but I did it. Forgetting... well that's the part I found impossible. Ultimately, it's what did us in."

"I see." She pulled her arm from behind me and maneuvered herself off the couch picking up her glass. She wavered slightly and looked at my glass which still contained what probably amounted to a normal pour of wine. She pointed at it, and said "You need to catch up."

I scooped my glass from the table, took a deep breath, and chugged down the remaining wine. Showing her the empty glass, I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. "Better?"

"Much." A small chuckle. "Can you open another bottle, I don't know if I trust myself with a corkscrew right now."

"Sure thing." I lifted myself from my seat and took our glasses to the kitchen. Returning a moment later with the glasses full again.

"Thanks" as she took the glass and immediately put it to her mouth.

I noticed though that she didn't take a huge pull this time, instead taking a large, but reasonable sip. I followed suit with my own drink and sat back down on the couch with her. Not as close as we had just been, but not as far away as we had started.

"So, like I said, I can't tell you what WILL work, only what definitely won't. I can give you some ideas I researched back when Trish and I were starting to split."

"You researched ideas, but didn't try any?" She raised an eyebrow.

"We were too far gone at that point. Everything I had found were ideas that should have been done right after I found out about her adultery, not eight years later." I added, "I'll warn you, some of the ideas that people said worked the best were quite... unorthodox."

"Oh?" Leaning forward, obviously interested in 'unorthodox'.

"Have you heard of a 'Revenge Fuck'?"

"I haven't heard it called that, but I have heard of the general idea of getting 'even' with a cheating partner." Kathy's face scrunched up a bit. "But I usually hear about that not working."

"Right, right. No, that's true. Just sleeping with someone else because they did, doesn't really fix the problem." I sipped my wine. "Usually, it's done either behind the cheater's back, or with their blessing. In the first case, the one originally wronged ends up feeling bad themselves, or feeling as though the cheater never got punished for the original crime. In the second, the permission to do it makes them feel like it's not a fair trade, and the resentment builds again anyway."

"Is there another way to do it?"

"Keep in mind, this is all second hand information from the Internet. So I make zero claims as to the efficacy of it. That being said... It did make sense to me when I read it." She was watching me closely, listening intently, so I continued. "The best way to do a Revenge Fuck, is to make the cheater a participant."

"What?" She nearly spat out some wine. "You think I should have a three-way with Paul and someone, and that'll fix everything?"

"No, no, no..." I waved my hand in a dismissive gesture. Raised my glass to my lips and added in a bit of a mumble before taking a sip. "Well, at least not exactly."

Kathy sank back into the couch, twisted toward me with her knee back up on it, crossed her arms and said, "Oooookay... well, explain."

We spent the next several hours discussing, planning, plotting, drinking, and scheming. It was a great release for her, and I was happy to see her smile, even if it may be short lived. At some point we were hungry, and too drunk to cook, so we ordered food. Continuing to talk about all the specific details of her fantasy revenge plan.

"Oh, one thing," she said around a mouthful of Pad Thai, "the spanking. That part won't be much of a punishment, he likes it when I paddle his ass. He can take quite a beating and still be horny as fuck."

"Simple." I said washing down a bite of my food with a swallow of wine. "Make him cum first, then blister his butt immediately after. Trust me, it's no fun right after."

She raised an eyebrow at that. "Something else you read about?"

I glanced blurrily at the single bottle of wine remaining on the bar and even as I realized that I was completely hammered, and definitely giving away far too much very personal information, my mouth still opened and spilled out, "No, that's personal experience there." I laughed and took another bite before I revealed more.

"Hmmm..." well, that could work then. She mulled it over in her head. "It can't be a good orgasm though, and it would have to be at the beginning of the festivities, that way he doesn't enjoy anything after that point."

"There you go!" I said, accentuating the point with my chopsticks in her direction.

She dug into her bowl again, muttering "It could work... it could really work."

By the end of the evening, we were both completely and thoroughly trashed. We were slurring our way through every detail of the punishment for Paul's cheating. Kathy's fantasy to utterly dominate, degrade, defile, abuse, and cuckold her unfaithful husband practically timed out to the minute. It felt like a great cathartic exercise, like writing letters to someone you hate, then burning them.

The light of the sun glaring harshly in my eyes woke me the next morning. My head pounding and my stomach churning with a hangover the likes of which I hadn't had since my early 20s. As I came to, I took in my surroundings. I was on the couch, fully clothed except for missing one sock. Kathy was nowhere to be seen. I got up, and cursed my idiocy of splitting more than 4 bottles of wine with just one other person. Stepping carefully, not to avoid noise, but to avoid the shock wave of pain that every step shot through my brain, I went to my bedroom door and peeked inside. Kathy lay there, face down, also still fully clothed, diagonally across the duvet. I watched her for a moment until I was sure I'd seen her breathing, then retreated to the kitchen for some much needed water.

Several hours later, Kathy came out of the room. She looked a little rough, with her hair an absolute mess, the slept in clothing wrinkled around her. Her eyes however shined brightly, the crystal blue piercing as the sunlight bounced off of her.

"Good morning!" She said brightly.

"Ah, fuck. Goddamn." I said, holding my head. "You don't have to shout about it."

"Oooooh. So sorry, old man. I guess you can't hang with the kids anymore, eh?" She said in barely more than a whisper. Then added, "But seriously, thank you for last night. I needed to let that all out."

"You are more than welcome," Still holding my head, "but, shhhhhh" placing a finger to my lips.

She walked over to me practically bouncing. I marveled at her youthful metabolism. I knew for a fact she'd drank more of that wine than I, and here she was skipping around the house. She gave me a quick peck on the cheek, which I hadn't been expecting, and said "I really should go home and talk to pig-fuck." recalling the nickname we'd given Paul last night.

"Good luck. Remember I'm here if you need to talk again." I added, "but if you come back, bring Gatorade, not wine. Ugh."

I didn't hear from Kathy the rest of the day. On Sunday afternoon, I sent a quick text, just saying 'Hope you're doing OK.' Receiving a prompt but cryptic reply of 'yep all good gotta talk mon tho, important.'

Crap, I thought. We'd gone too far. She wants to talk to me to set new boundaries. I was glad that I'd been there for her, but I'd hoped that it wouldn't end our friendship. I spent the rest of the day thinking about how I could apologize and make everything okay.

By the time Monday morning rolled around, I was so filled with dread that I couldn't even drink my morning coffee. I got into work barely on time, and started working the long hour I knew I'd have to wait before Kathy would come in. I also knew we wouldn't be able to speak right away, so I was hoping that her countenance would give me some clue as to just how fucked I was.

When she came into our area, she caught my eye and smiled wide. Good first sign, I thought. She was wearing a blue sundress with small white flowers, just long enough to meet dress code, but short enough to show off her fantastic, toned calves. The shoulder straps were also just within dress code, thick enough to not be considered spaghetti straps, but not much thicker. Plenty of smooth tan skin showing from her shoulders down to her long lean arms. She made her way over just as I got a call, of course. I made a face of 'oops' and shrugged as I went through my greeting. She paused ever so briefly as she passed my desk, running her hand from one shoulder to the other and leaning in close to the ear not covered by headset.

"Find me at lunch, in the break room, K?" she whispered, then was gone again heading to her own desk.

Feeling much relieved on one hand, on the other, I was now anxious in a new way. Throughout the day, I glanced over at Kathy's desk. A few times, I caught her looking my way too. She would smile, making those brilliant blue eyes sparkle, then turn back to her work. It seemed to take forever for the clock to circle around to noon.

When lunchtime finally came, I practically bolted out of my chair toward the break room. Kathy was already there, sitting at the far corner table. She'd moved her chair so her back was to the wall, and pulled another chair situated beside her. Seeing me enter she excitedly waved me over, and patted the seat of the chair beside her.

"What's up?" I asked, trying desperately to sound casual.

She looked around the room again to make sure we were alone, and whispered to me, "Check it out, I've done some shopping." She turned her phone screen toward me, on the screen was a photo of several items laid out on a bed.

"Ho-ly shit." I sucked in a breath. The picture showed a large wooden spanking paddle with several holes drilled through, a shiny chrome male chastity cage, a wide anal plug with what I thought might be a skull and crossbones stopper, I bright red rubber ball-gag, and two pairs of thick leather restraint cuffs, each pair connected with about 6-8 inches of chain. It was everything we'd discussed to make her fantasy punishment come true. "I, ah, I... oh wow," I zoomed in and scrolled around the picture to see the finer details. "I really thought you were just blowing off steam. I didn't think you were serious!"

"So..." she put the phone face down on the table, and sadly asked "you won't do this with me?"

"ME?" I nearly shouted

"Shhhh!"

Catching myself, I tried to remember the events of Friday night. We'd discussed every detail, but whenever we talked about the guy that she would bring to this little party, no names we ever mentioned. Certainly not mine. "Sorry, sorry." I whispered back. "You just caught me off-guard."

"Who did you think I wanted to do this with me?" She asked earnestly. "I thought you were on board. Do you not want to help me?"

"Of course I want to. My god do I want to." Punctuating this statement with a lustful look at her tiny, tight body in the light cotton sundress.

She caught my look, leaned in very close and breathed sensually, "Can I count on you to help me punish my pig-fuck of a cheating husband?"

"Yes. Absolutely you can." I said, while thinking 'what the hell have I gotten myself into?'

"Great!" Kathy gave me another peck on the cheek, lingering just a bit longer this time. "It's going to happen Friday night. Can you hang for a bit after work tonight to go over the details?"

"Sure thing. I'll come back here after my shift and wait for you."

"Thank you so much!" She put her hand on my thigh. "This really means the world to me." Then she was up and out the door. I, on the other hand, had to wait a few minutes before I could stand and walk out the door without a noticeable bulge in my beige Dockers.

I made it through the rest of my shift only fixating on the situation a hundred or so times. Sitting back in the break room afterward to wait for her. I scrolled social media on my phone not really seeing any of the images in front of me. Just flipping from one to the next without ever taking my mind off Kathy and her plans.

She finally arrived after her shift, swinging into the room with a light airy breeze. "Hey there!" She came closer, "You want to go over to Mickey's and have a drink, shouldn't be too busy on a Monday." She hooked her thumb in the general direction of one of the bars down the road that was not a favorite haunt for most of our coworkers. "My treat!" She gave a smirk and added, "No wine, I promise."

"Ugh. It's going to be a while before I want a glass of wine again." Laughing, "Okay, meet you at Mickey's."

She must have parked much closer to the entrance of our office than I, because when I stepped into Mickey's Bar she was already seated at a booth in the corner, waving me over as I entered. Just as I reached the table, the server was also there, dropping off a pair of pint glasses, and walking away again without a word.

"I got us IPAs, I remember you said you like those, right?" She lifted one glass while gesturing toward the other with her free hand.

I picked up my glass, and gently clicked it against hers as I slid into the booth. Taking a sip, I said, "Thanks for the beer... now... what the fuck?"

She laughed loudly then took a sip from her cup, her face puckering into that face that people who don't drink IPAs make when they sample one. "Yeah, yeah, I guess that's a valid question." She took another sip, tempering her reaction to the bitter liquid this time.

I took another sip myself and watched her. After a moment she met my eyes. "It's okay, you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. I just want to make sure you're good."

"So..." she started, then took another sip, longer this time, then exhaled loudly through her nose. "Yeah, all the time we were talking about this stuff, I thought it was just make-believe, fantasy stuff, or whatever." She took another pull, no face this time. "Then I got home on Saturday." With this her face darkened and I saw some of the simmering rage coming to the surface again.

I reached a hand partway across the table palm up for support, but I didn't say anything.

Taking one hand off her beer and placing it in mine, she continued. "I got home, and pig-fuck started fuckin' laying into me! He had the goddamn nerve to accuse ME of cheating on HIM!" She caught herself getting loud again, took a sip and started again, more quietly. "We argued for a while... and I told him what I had seen."

"Oh shit." I said, almost involuntarily.

"Yeah. Oh shit." She had seen the server heading our direction, so she tilted her drink back and swallowed the remainder of the first pint in a few quick gulps. "Two more, Please." To the server handing him the empty.

In some perverse form of solidarity, I chugged my almost full pint and handed the server my empty glass as well. He took the glasses wordlessly and walked back toward the bar.

"Where was I?" Finally starting to feel the effects of the quick drinks.

"Uh, pig-fuck. You told him the jig was up." I offered.

"Yes!" She pointed in the air and wagged her finger. "Yes, well that shut him up pretty quick, but I was just still so angry. He started apologizing, and begging, and promising that it would never happen again, and blah blah blah..." she trailed off.

I prompted; "So you decided to go through with the 'plans' we had talked about?"

She squeezed my hand, "Right. Yeah. So, the thing with that was... at one point in his rambling bullshit, he said, and I quote, 'What can I do to make this up to you, I'll do ANYTHING'." She looked at me, and I could swear her eyes twinkled with mischievous intent. "So I said, anything anything? Anything at all?"

"Oh, shit." I repeated.

"Right!" She exclaimed.

"Did you lay out the whole thing? Detail by detail?" It was unfathomable to me.

"Oh, God no!" She laughed. "What good would it do if it's not at least somewhat of a surprise?"

"So he has NO clue what you have planned for him?"

Kathy sighed, "I wouldn't say NO clue... but he doesn't have all the details."

"What does he know?"

"I told him that since I had to see him fuck another woman, that he would have to watch me fuck another man." This came out just as the server returned with our second round. If he'd heard the conversation, he made no indication, just dropping off the drinks and retreating to the bar again. Waiting until the server was far enough away, she continued. "And I mentioned that wouldn't be the only punishment." She took a long sip from the new pint in front of her.

"He just... agreed?" I took a big drink from my own beer.

"Not at first. He tried to spin it around, and get out of responsibility for his fuck up, but I just told him; either you let me punish you the way I see fit, or I leave. End of story. Eventually we came to an agreement."

"Which was... what exactly?"

She grinned widely, and said "The agreement is this; starting from this Friday night when I get home from work and running for 24 hours... I OWN his pig-fucking ass!" She looked to me for a response, biting her bottom lip.

"Wow. Does he have any clue at all what you have planned?" I asked.

"He knows that another man will be involved." She winked, and added conspiratorially; "That's you!" She took another drink, bringing her second pint down past the halfway point. "He also knows that I'm going to go out of my way to make it completely suck for him. I know I made that part clear."

"Right, right... but the things we talked about, that's more than just 'completely sucking'." I shook my head at the thought of some of the humiliating, degrading things we'd talk about. "He's agreed to all that?"

"I gave him a safe word." She said simply, taking another drink. "He knows that he can stop everything, anytime he can't handle it. However, he also knows that if he invokes that, I'm gone. For good."

123456...8