Punishing a Cheater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy took my hands and stepped backwards until her legs touched the bed, sitting down and leading me close until I was standing over her between her knees. "I wanted to talk to you about something." She said softly.

Taking her face in my hands, I lifted gently to look into her eyes. "Of course." I said earnestly. I moved and sat down next to her. I held her with one arm around her shoulders, the other hand she clasped with both of hers in her lap. She tilted her head into my shoulder. "You can tell me anything, I hope you know that."

"I do, I do." she nodded slightly. "So here's the thing... you know what we have planned for tomorrow, right?"

Despite the haze of drink that still hung over the memories of that night, just a week ago, I did remember the general order of activities she'd planned. So far, we were on schedule, with my brief foray into coerced bisexual territory the only real detour thus far. I started to think I knew what she was talking about, the first of the sex acts we planned to make pig-fuck watch. "Yes. I remember." I said, then added, "Listen, if you're uncomfortable and want to stop this, just say the word, this is for your benefit, and I will NOT be upset if you need to call it off."

"Oh, God no!" She said, "It's not that at all!" looking up into my eyes, "do you need to stop?"

"No, no, no, no..." I said, probably a little too quickly.

"Whew." She lowered her head back to her shoulder. "No, I very much want to continue. It's just..." she trailed off.

"You want to change up the 'script' a bit?" I asked. "You know I'll follow your lead, whatever you want to do to him."

"Actually, this isn't about that asshole. It's... different." She turned her body a little to face me more directly. "This is a weird situation, I know that... but... well, fuck it, I'll just say it." She took a deep breath through her nose and exhaled through pursed lips with an audible 'whoooo'. "I've wanted to fuck you for a long time." She finally spat out.

"Wow! Um, you probably don't know this, but the feeling is most definitely mutual."

She laughed "Oh, I knew. You are not nearly as sneaky as you think. I catch you looking at me all the time."

"Oh, I, um... I'm so sorry..." I started.

"Shh, it's fine. If I had been offended, I would have said something, either to you or to management." She chuckled and continued. "And I certainly wouldn't have requested that desk right in your sightline so I could shake my ass at you all day."

My face felt hot, so I knew I must've been quite flushed.

Kathy continued. "I know there are a few guys who look, but there's something different about you." She sighed. "I can't explain it, with other guys I feel like a piece of meat under their gaze, but I have never felt anything but... appreciated... when you look at me."

"You are, very much." I said honestly. "Still, I'm sorry for staring, It's not polite of me."

"Anyway," she pushed forward, "I want to fuck you, and I know that if this day works the way its supposed to, it'll be the only time it happens. Soooooo... I want the first time to be just for us." She paused and thought for a moment, then added, "In fact, what I really want is to make love to you. Right now, tonight. We can save the 'fucking' for that." jerking a thumb towards the living room.

I didn't need to be asked again. I smiled, then took her face in my hand and pulled her into a deep, passionate kiss. Our tongues intertwined and searched each other's mouths as if the secret of life itself could be found there. I opened her short silky robe and slid one hand over her shoulder, exposing it. Moving the attention of my mouth along with my hand, I softly kissed down the side of her jaw to her neck. She tilted her head the other way to give me even more exquisite real estate of skin on her slender neck. I kissed, licked, and nibbled my way to her shoulder, then back up to her mouth to let our tongues resume their dance.

She pushed me back slightly so that she could remove the robe, now tangled awkwardly around one shoulder and the other arm. I took the opportunity to remove my own robe as well. Standing beside her, my cock hard as a rock, pointing right at her. I tried to sit again, intending to resume my attention to her body with my mouth. However she had other ideas, sitting forward she grabbed my engorged dick with both hands, and pulled me into her mouth. I closed my eyes and moaned softly as she applied firm suction to my head, while using alternating hands to stroke from the base of my shaft to her lips.

Knowing I wouldn't last long if I allowed her to continue, I bent and scooped her up from the bed by her ass, dislodging myself from her mouth, moving her toward the middle of the bed. She brought her knees up, legs spread wide giving me an amazing view of her cleanly shaven pussy. Propping herself up on her elbows, her blue eyes sparked with lust, and she firmly bit her bottom lip. Starting from the instep of one foot, I slowly moved my mouth and hands up her smooth legs, making a mental map of every inch in my memory. When I finally reached the hot, wet lips of her womanhood, I gently used my tongue to separate them. Searching for the hooded button of her clit, and finding it, I let my tongue trace soft circles around its firm nub. Alternating that with making my tongue firm and pushing inside her as deep as I could. I titled my eyes up to meet hers, the piercing crystal blue orbs wide with pleasure, watching everything I was doing.

I ran one hand along her skin everywhere I could reach from below her knee up to her perky breasts and back, continuing my mental cartography of her body. Not wanting to ever forget even the tiniest patch of her hot, flushed skin. My other hand joined my mouth, working first one, then two, and finally three fingers deep inside her while lightly, and carefully flicking and sucking her clit. It didn't take too long for the wave of her first orgasm to overtake her. Her back arched and she lost balance on her elbows, falling back onto the bed. I felt the tightening, relaxing, and tightening again of her sex muscles clenching around my fingers and tongue. Her legs trembled and she grabbed my head firmly with both hands, forcefully pushing my face as deep into the sweet, slick slit as possible. As her body stopped shaking, and her breathing started to return to normal she relaxed the death grip she'd had on my head, and a moment later, brought her hips together while pushing my face away from the sloppy delicious mess.

Getting up on my knees, I moved my arm, intending to wipe my face with the back of my hand. With ninja-like reflexes, she locked her short, but beautifully proportioned fingers around my wrist. Even around the thinnest part of my wrist, there was easily 3 to 4 inches of skin between the tip of her longest finger and her thumb. She got up on her own knees, and locked her face onto mine in another long and very deep kiss. Using her mouth to clean and swallow every drop of her own wetness from my face and beard. I kissed her back, hard, ferocious, tasting her wetness again on her tongue.

A fiery passion burned in her eyes, as she almost roughly gripped my shoulders and pushed me on my back to the bed. Immediately tossing her leg over my stomach to straddle me just above my raging member. Bending down, she kissed me deeply again, then somewhat mimicked my motions from just a moment ago. Kissing, licking, and biting - harder than the nibbles I'd used, but I had no complaints - her way down my neck, and my chest. Paying special attention to my erect and very sensitive nipples. Biting one between bared teeth and gently gnawing, while twisting the other between thumb and forefinger with a strong pinch. Tiny shocks of pleasurable pain shooting through my entire body with each twist, pinch, or bite. Continuing her own exploration, she moved down, her steaming hot wetness gliding over my painfully erect cock briefly as she made her way down my stomach. When she reached the flagpole of my penis, sticking straight into the air like an obelisk in an open field, she gripped, moving it aside to use her mouth on the base, and licking and sucking my painfully swollen balls. I was very glad I'd taken the time last night to trim my pubic hair very short, practically leaving nothing but a short stubble, and shaving everything I felt I could reach safely with a razor.

I couldn't take it any more, I wanted to be inside this gorgeous woman so badly. I whispered "Please, Kathy, make love to me."

Her reply was swift, first dropping her mouth onto my cock, letting it slide all the way back into her throat for just a moment, before popping off of it and repositioning herself to straddle me again, this time with her holding herself directly over my engorged dick. The tip barely grazed her lips, but I could feel the burning heat from her radiating out down the length of my shaft, making it twitch involuntarily. Kathy carefully placed both hands on my chest, and lowered herself expertly past her lips and into her tight velvet tunnel. I had been holding my head up with my arms crossed behind my head, but with this, I let my head rock back flat on the bed. I closed my eyes and let myself feel the moment. Her tight wetness, sliding in and out of her as she rode me with full deep strokes. Rising up high enough that only the tip remained inside her, then coming down firmly against my crotch with her ass.

I reached out to grab a pillow and shove it behind my head so I could touch her, while still being able to watch the amazing show happening on top of me. Her skin was flush with exertion, glistening with a thin layer of sweat that made her already radiant skin glow with an intensity I'm pretty sure I'd never seen before. I ran my fingertips over every surface I could reach, firmly gripping and squeezing when I reached her hips, ass, and tits. Pinching her nipples in the same way she'd done to me elicited an excited moan from her lips, and she pumped herself on me harder and faster. Soon the now familiar tightening of her inner folds told me she was close to her second orgasm, and I thrust my hips to meet her own. Our skin clapped together rhythmically, forming the heated crescendo of a sexual drum solo.

Kathy threw her head back, the raven hair not matted to her face with sweat flying back in a beautiful arc. Her fingernails dug into my pecs, and she let out a moan worthy of the hottest pornography, I felt once again the tightening and pulsing of her orgasm. This sent me right to the edge myself, and I felt the point of no return rapidly approaching.

I tried to hold back, wanting to let her orgasm subside before enjoying my own, but it was no use. The scene before me was too hot, the feelings too intense. There would be no more holding back. "Ugh, I'm there, I'm there." I warned her between short hard breaths. We had not discussed any protective measures, as all of our original plans had been discussed with making her husband watch me cum for his wife. I wanted to make sure she had the opportunity to hop off if needed.

Instead, she said in a heated breathy voice, "Good, fill me up with your love. Fill. Me." Then with cat-like quickness, she tucked in tight to me, and rolled quickly to one side, momentum pulling me on top of her without ever breaking contact between our sex.

Now on top, between her legs, and holding myself up in a pushup style pose with my hands above each shoulder, I gazed again at the magnificent young woman over whom I'd lusted for months. I lowered my face to kiss her again, then raised back up and pumped inside of her firmly. Watching her face twist into an expression of beautiful agony as I felt another orgasm pulse at my cock. As hers overtook her, so did my own orgasm overtake me.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh!" I cried out, surprising myself, as I'm not normally especially vocal during sex.

She gripped my ass firmly, digging her fingernails in a bit as she had done on my chest, and pulled me deep inside her until my twitching and pulsing stopped. I rolled to the side and collapsed on the bed, we both stared at the ceiling fan, saying nothing for several moments.

"I think I need a shower before sleeping, would you like to join me?" Finally breaking the silence by asking.

"That would be amazing."

"I'll go heat up the water." And she was up off the bed and through the doorway I'd guessed to be a bathroom in a flash.

I heard the familiar sound of water running, then changing tune in that way it does when the toggle between spigot and shower is activated. A minute later, Kathy's voice called out telling me it was ready. I got up, and headed into the bathroom. She had already stepped into the small corner shower stall, I could see only the misty shape of her naked body through the frosted, and steamy glass. A pair of neatly folded towels sat precariously on the edge of the vanity.

I opened the door and stepped carefully into the obviously not designed for two person stall. Kathy moved aside to allow just enough room for me to get in and shut the door. The limited space forced us into contact with almost every move. I felt the stirring of blood flow again that told me the quarters might be getting even more cramped very soon.

Having already felt my rapidly erecting member brush against her, she let out a light laugh, saying "Wow. Already?"

"Let's just say, it's been a while." I laughed.

She smiled and kissed me, holding the kiss while maneuvering our bodies around to a position where she could reach the bar of soap set on an indented shelf in the wall. With the soap in her hand, she gently scrubbed my body, starting with my chest. Drawing slow circles on my skin with the slippery, flower scented bar. She helped me turn around in the cramped space so she could do my back. Again tracing bubbly circles from my shoulders all the way down to my ass, to which she paid particular attention. Scrubbing with one hand, groping and squeezing with the other. She tried to bend down to get my legs, but there was simply not enough room for us to do anything but stand.

"I guess we'll just have to let the soapy water clean our legs." She said, turning me around awkwardly again.

She rubbed the bar rapidly between her hands, building up a good lather, then set the bar back on its shelf. Using her soapy hands, one on the shaft, the other on my testes, she gave my package a good deep clean. If I hadn't already cum twice that day, I guarantee I would have done so now. As it was, I was already well on my way to a third.

I stopped her hands gently and kissed her deeply. Reaching for, and finding, the soap bar and bringing it into the water spray to re-wet it. I mirrored her motions of cleaning me, starting with her chest, and spending extra time on her perfectly sculpted breasts. The heaving of her heavy breath as I swirled the soap round one while fondling the other with a slick hand was audible even over the water. I washed as far as I could reach, then turned her around as she had done me. I carefully and slowly washed her back, and as I moved the soap downward toward her buttocks, kissed and nibbled at her neck and shoulders. Not all of the soap had rinsed off, but I ignored the bitter flavor of it; the feel of her tight wet skin on my tongue was too good to stop over a little taste of soap. I scrubbed her ass in much the same manner as she's done mine, except I let the hand not holding the soap explore her slippery body everywhere it could reach. Setting the soap down in its alcove, I reached around from behind to wash her pussy, pulling her into me, pushing my cock upwards between my stomach and her back. I washed and rubbed her carefully, trying not to get soap too far into the opening of her slit. Focusing instead on the lips, and surrounding area. It didn't take long for her to start twitching against my grasp, her breathing quick and hard. I held her tight from behind with one arm across her chest, firmly groping the breast the hand found there, and let my fingers work her up to another shuddering orgasm.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She cried out in ecstasy, her knees trembling. I could feel that I was supporting most of her weight in my arms.

I held on, but relaxed my grip slowly to allow her to stand on her own. The water that had heated so quickly, was already starting to cool. We both rinsed off quickly, and stepped out of the stall. Kathy, being on the side of the door, stepped out first, grabbing one of the fresh towels and handing it to me before picking up the other and wrapping it around herself. We dried ourselves quickly, my cock still standing at full attention the entire time. Once moderately dry, she flung the towel over the shower door, reached for mine and tossed it up to join hers. She then grabbed my hand and led me out of the bathroom, back into the bedroom, hitting the switch by the door on the way through to shut off the bathroom light.

Reaching the bed, Kathy dropped my hand just long enough to peel back the duvet and top sheet and climb in between. She reached for my hand again, gently pulling to indicate that I should join her. As I climbed into the bed and slid between the freshly cleaned sheets, she rolled, putting her back to me but not releasing my hand until my arm was around her. She then scooted herself backwards, and stuck her ass out bending her knees to make a spot for mine. I wasn't going to wait around for an engraved invitation, I eagerly pulled her body and mine together, struggling for just a moment to find the best position to allow my hardness access to her. Finding the right spot, I used my hand to guide the tip of my cock again to the hot, slippery folds of her pussy. Rubbing the tip back and forth a few times to spread them, then thrusting my full length deep inside of her.

"Hnnnngh!" She moaned through the pillow she'd buried her face in.

I lasted as long as I could, pumping slowly and steadily, but deeply and forcefully. One arm was tucked under her neck, bent slightly awkwardly far enough to tease her breast. The other arm, caressing her from her arms and shoulders down to almost her knees. Always pausing the longest at her hip and ass. I started to feel her working her hips to meet me, speeding up the pace, the tightness around me alerting me to the possibility of her body preparing for another orgasmic release. I matched her pace, keeping one hand firmly on her hip to help me pump in rhythm with her.

"Mmmmm, Ah! Ah!" She cried out while pushing herself harder and faster against me.

I allowed the sensations to wash over me. No longer holding back, I reached my own crescendo just as I felt the first clenching grasp of her orgasm around my dick.

"Ugh! Ugh! Holy shit!" I exclaimed as both our bodies convulsed in mutual pleasure. As the waves of orgasm ebbed, we both relaxed onto the bed, but I did not let go of her body or remove my slowly deflating member from within her.

"Good night." She said, with a smile in her voice. Then calling out to an unseen smart device somewhere in the room, she extinguished the bedroom lights with a command.

"Good night indeed." I whispered breathily before we both fell into a deep, satisfied sleep.

We slept hard, getting some much needed rest. Awaking around 10:30 AM with my arms still wrapped around her. My now flaccid penis had slipped out of her at some point, now dangling toward the bed and touching her ass. I rose and went to the bathroom, realizing I was very sticky from having fallen asleep in that position. I decided a quick rinse off was warranted, and hopped back into the shower. After a cursory spray down, I got out and wrapped the towel I'd used the previous night around my waist.

As I stepped out of the bathroom, I saw Kathy had woken, rolled over and propped herself up on an elbow to look at me. "Good morning." She smiled brightly at me.

1...345678