Punishing a Cheater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed my face with both hands and kissed me hard. "Fuck that was hot." She said as she broke the kiss. She took a glance at the time displayed on the screensaver of the TV. "Oh, shit! We've only got a couple hours left."

"Time flies." I replied.

She laughed, "This has been fun, and we've got time for a little more." She winked at me, then said to pig-fuck, "Go get my bag from the office, and hurry up about it."

He stood uncomfortably from his knees and left to retrieve her duffle bag. When he returned, she stood, held out a hand to help me up from the couch. She took the bag from him, then said, "Lay down, there." She pointed to the couch. "On your side."

He followed her instructions and climbed on to the couch on his side. She pulled small chains used to connect the restraints from the bag, and affixed them to connect his wrists behind his back. Bending his knees up, she attached the ankle chains as well. Then she used a third chain to connect the others in the middle, effectively stringing him up like a hog. She yanked and pulled on his arms and legs awkwardly until she got him into the position she was wanting. He was taking up about half the couch, his face pressed against a cushion.

She took my hand and directed me to sit. When I did, she knelt between my legs and used both hands to fondle my cock. I leaned back and let her work. Her beautiful hands stoked my length carefully, methodically. Leaning forward she took me eagerly into her warm mouth, sucking and working her tongue over my hardness.

"Mmmm." I said. "Goddamn you're fucking amazing."

She lifted her mouth off of me with a loud pop. "Thank you." She smiled. Then added in a sultry tone, "I need to feel you inside me."

She stood, stepping back to give me room. I stood as well, taking her hands and leading her back to sit where I had been. I took up my place kneeling between her legs, lowering my mouth to her wetness and drinking deeply. She moaned in appreciation and grabbed my hair with one hand. Her hips moving to help me fuck her with my tongue. I kept licking, and plunged my tongue deeply into her sweet, sticky pussy trying to bring on the now familiar feeling of her muscles tensing in orgasm.

Just as I felt her start to let go, she stopped me, pushing my head away. "Fuck me." She said desperately. Then quickly moved her legs, twisted and slid down from the couch so that she was also kneeling. Her legs close together, between my own, her chest pressed against the couch. She pushed her ass up in the air so I could see the glistening of my target clearly in front of me.

"Unnggghhh." I said as I plunged myself into her heat. Pumping in and out deeply, I worked to bring her back to the edge of orgasm from which she'd just been, while also trying desperately to hold back my own.

"Yes, yes, YES!" She cried out loudly as I fucked her from behind. Her hips thrusting back to meet mine with every stroke for several minutes.

She pushed her backside into my crotch firmly, grinding herself against me as her entire body shuddered in intense pleasure. I held her tight against me, using only tiny, pumping thrusts to continue stimulation as she rode the wave of her orgasm. I was close to the edge myself, but she finally slowed her undulations, and slumped against the couch. Allowing me to pull myself back from the precipice.

After a moment, she started slowly moving her hips again, slowly sliding my hardness in and out of her still very hot, and now even wetter pussy for a few strokes. She reached behind her to take my cock in her hand, applying pressure so I knew she wanted me to pull out of her. I let myself slide out, and she moved her body slightly to point her butt down just a little.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass." She said with what I thought was a slightly desperate tone. Then used my dick head to smear her puckered asshole with her own wetness. When she felt she'd spread enough of her thick, slippery juice in the opening of her back door, she aimed me dead ahead and pushed her hips back slightly.

I pushed forward slowly, watching her hole stretch open to accept me. She kept her hand back, against my pelvis, pushing back slightly as I pushed a little deeper than she was ready for. I paused and waited for her to relax, then pushed forward again. I gasped as my cock continued to fill up her perfect ass. I moaned with pleasure as I pushed the last length in and pressed myself firmly against her to get every inch inside. She held my hip for a second, telling me without words that she was ready for me to start pulling back yet. Her body was clenched, and her breathing was shallow and rapid, but when she looked over her shoulder at me, I saw no pain in her eyes.

"Mmmm..." She moaned, while moving her hand from my hip. "Yes, fuck my ass." Then softer, "Start slow, please."

I complied, pulling slowly back just a little, then moving forward again. I continued like this, bringing myself out of her tight ass a little further each stroke until I was finally pulling all the way out the mushroomed tip of my cock and plunging all the way back in. She was gripping the couch tightly, but was making sounds of appreciation, not of hurting. As she became more used to the pressure, she put one hand underneath herself and I felt her fingertips go to work on her pussy.

I saw now why Kathy had chosen pig-fuck's particular position. With her hips now slightly lowered, he was staring straight at my cock, pumping in and out of his wife's tight asshole. His eyes were wider than I recalled seeing them at any point during this whole event. As she fingered herself, I could feel her clenching and unclenching around my shaft. I picked up the pace slowly, gauging her reaction to my speed before trying to speed up a little more. I reached a good steady pace, fucking her asshole in rhythm with the fingers teasing her clit.

"Unnngggg!" I groaned. I couldn't hold back any longer. "Fuck, I'm cumming!" I yelled as I buried myself deep into her ass which clenched and pulsed around me as I twitched and pumped cum deep inside her.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, ohhhh FUUUUUCK!" Kathy screamed as reached an epic climax just as I was finishing mine. Her already tight asshole gripping my sensitive cock with a ferocity I'd never felt. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..." She trailed off and became muffled with her face pressed against the couch cushion.

"This could be a little messy." I said, starting to pull my deflating cock out of her ass. "Roll over, pig-fuck, on your back."

He looked like he was about to say something, but thought better of it and instead struggled to get himself onto his back in his hogtied position. Once he'd managed to get himself awkwardly onto his back, arms behind him and knees bent, I grabbed Kathy's waist and lifted.

"Oh!" She said humorously, as I lifted her and rose to my feet without pulling out of her.

I maneuvered us both with a little difficulty, but ended up with one knee on the couch, the other on the floor. Her ass, with my cock still inside was positioned directly over his mouth, her face near his bent knees.

"Open your mouth, pig." I commanded, and he obeyed. I then slowly moved Kathy's back upward to angle her asshole at his mouth as my cock slid completely out, allowing the stream of my cum to flow perfectly aimed onto his waiting tongue. He gagged slightly, but allowed my jizz to coat the back of his throat. Waiting until the stream had finished before swallowing with a loud gulp. "Get it all." I moved her again just slightly to press her well fucked hole to his lips.

He stretched his tongue to its limits diving into her ass trying to clean her up. I sat down on the couch behind her gently stroking the small of her back while he worked. When she decided that he'd eaten all he was going to be able, she flopped down onto my lap, and sighed loudly.

Glancing at the time bouncing around on the screen of the TV, I knew we were running down the clock on this little adventure, so I tilted Kathy's face to mine and kissed her deeply and passionately, burning every sensation into my memory. She kissed me back just as deeply, and for a brief moment I let myself forget about pig-fuck, and the whole scenario that had played out.

In those moments, I just kissed Kathy, the young woman on whom I'd had a raging crush for many months. I held her and let myself believe that this moment was my reality, rather than a fleeting daydream come inexplicably true. I closed my eyes and imagined being with her always, remembering the moments between the sex, when we held each other and watched TV, or ate together at the table. The emotion of it all betrayed me and a few salty tears fell from the corner of my eyes.

Kathy noticed this, pulling me close to her face she whispered, "Thank you. I will never forget what you did for me. And I'm so sorry that it hurts right now."

I smiled at her, and whispered back, "No, thank YOU, for letting me experience this with you. It may not seem like it right now, but I truly do hope that this worked. All I want is to see you happy."

She pulled me back into a kiss and held me there for a long moment. Finally breaking away to say, "Well, pig-fuck, look at the time. It's almost over." Then she gently climbed off of me and started looking around for the clothes we'd been wearing the night before.

I got up and helped her, locating my discarded clothing. I had a change of clothes in a bag in my car, but I'd never bothered to bring it inside. I figured at this point it didn't matter, as I was just going to go home to bed anyway. Once located, I dressed myself. Kathy took her dirties into the bedroom, then came out wearing a clean pair of basic pajamas. She was carrying a pair in a larger size as well, obviously for pig-fuck.

We stood around awkwardly waiting for the clock to tick over. When it reached two minutes before the magic time, she asked, "Where's the key?"

"Oh, shit." I said, legitimately having forgotten. A recollection of having put something in the change pocket of my jeans came to me, and I checked. "Oh, here it is." Handing yet another symbol of the end of this magical day to her.

She took the key, and stepped to pig-fuck. She first released the chains from the restraints, then took the wrist cuffs off, then the ankles. Allowing him to stand from the couch. She carefully unlocked the cage, but unceremoniously yanked the two parts from each other, roughly removing the ring from around his swollen balls. Finally she said, "Turn around."

He did so, and bent slightly. She grabbed the skull and crossbones stopper of his butt plug and yanked. A very loud 'POP' followed shortly by a yelp from him signified the quick removal of the anal stopper. She tossed the various equipment into the duffle bag, and handed him the pajamas. He dressed, buttoning the last button of the top just as the clock rolled over to the 24 hour mark from the start of this ordeal.

Looking at the clock, then to him, then to me, then back to him, she said, "Well, Paul," going back to his name, "I forgive you."

Paul's eyes welled with tears and he reached out to her, taking her in his arms. "I'm sorry, baby, I'm so, so sorry! Thank you for giving me a second chance."

As much as I may have secretly hoped that he would have quit, and given me a real chance to be with Kathy, I was oddly happy for both of them. I quietly made my way out, without interrupting their moment. I got in my car and started driving, only making it around the corner of their street before I had to pull over. I broke down crying, a strange mixture of sadness, jealousy, anger, happiness and pride overwhelming my senses. I let it all out sitting behind the wheel; my desire to be with Kathy, my joy in seeing her happy again, my envy at the cheating asshole being given a second chance, my satisfaction of having helped make him truly repent... I let the flood of a wide range of powerful emotions run through me until I had regained control of myself. Then I drove the rest of the way home.

I spent most of Sunday just hanging around my house, trying desperately not to think about how awkward work would be on Monday. At one point I sent a text to Kathy, just a simple message, 'Hey, just checking up, everything going OK?'

A quick reply, moments later, 'yup all good talk mon got news 4 u'. Then, a minute after that, 'thank u again' with a smiley face and several red heart emojis.

My mind raced at what the news for me could be, I may have gotten a total of 15 minutes sleep the entire night. When my phone alarm sounded, I had been wide awake for hours. I focused myself on my morning rituals, trying to quell the anxiety churning away at my stomach and mind. Eventually, I headed to work to wait for whatever news Kathy had for me.

When I arrived at the office, I was shocked to find Kathy already there, waiting near my desk. She smiled brightly and waved as she saw me enter the floor. She looked happier than I'd seen her in a long time, the gleam in her bright blue eyes washed away almost all my anxiety.

"Hi, good morning." I said approaching my cubicle. "You're here early."

"I wanted to have a chance to talk to you before work, I didn't want to have to wait until a break or lunch time."

"I'm not going to lie, I'm glad you did." I chuckled nervously, adding "I have been a little anxious about seeing you today."

"Oh my gosh!" She put her hand on my arm, "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you wait."

I put a hand over hers on my arm, "It's alright, I was mostly worried that you wouldn't talk to me at all anymore."

She laughed, then after glancing around to see if anyone was in ear shot, lowered her voice and said "Are you kidding? After you made me cum more in one day than I have in the last two years? Sorry, man, you're stuck with me as a friend now!"

I smiled, "Thank you. I appreciate it, I really do." I collected myself with a deep breath, "So, how are things with Paul?"

"You know what? Good. Really, really good. We had a long talk after you left. Set some new boundaries with each other, and just I think are probably in the best place we've been in our relationship." She stopped for a second and a slow crooked smile played across her face. "Which kind of brings me to what I wanted to talk to you about."

"Oh? I said, suddenly nervous all over again.

She reached into her purse and pulled out her phone, using her thumbprint to unlock it and quickly scrolling through a few photos before turning the screen toward me. "This is my friend, Trish." The photo on the screen showed Kathy and another woman in fancy cocktail dresses, obviously taken during a night out on the town.

The woman was at least a foot taller than Kathy, blonde, pale porcelain skin, and a terrific hourglass figure. The tight dress that hugged every curve perfectly, was also cut low enough to showcase a tremendous amount of smooth, creamy white cleavage. Her face was rounded, and somewhat small making her beautiful brown eyes seem very big. A perky little upturned nose, and a beaming smile completed the adorable face. She was, quite literally, stunning.

"She's quite pretty, isn't she?" Kathy snapped me out of my miniature trance.

"Um, y-yeah." I stammered.

"I thought you might think so." She put away her phone. "Well, Trish is married to Brian, and Brian... is a cheating pig-fucker." She paused to take in my reaction. "I told Trish about our, um, intervention tactics, and to say she's interested would be the understatement of the century."

"She wants me to..." I trailed off.

Kathy smiled wide, her clear blue eyes sparkling mischievously, "So, are you up for punishing another cheater?"

1...345678