Punishing a Cheater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBorson
JBorson
60 Followers

"Good morning, I hope I didn't wake you, I just had to have a quick rinse." I replied.

She glanced downward and said, "Yeah, that sounds like a good plan." with a laugh. Then climbed off the bed and headed to the bathroom herself, giving my butt a solid smack with her hand as she went by.

While she showered, I located the robes we'd been wearing the previous night and put mine on. I made a feeble attempt at making the bed, feeling a pang of sadness that I wouldn't be sharing it with Kathy again tonight.

She came out of the bathroom wrapped in the other towel, but stripped it off and replaced it with the robe when she saw I'd set it on the trunk at the end of the bed. I took her towel from her, picked up mine and took them both back into the bathroom, tossing them back over the shower stall door.

Coming back into the bedroom, I sniffed the air heavily a couple times. "Do you smell that?" I asked. "Is that bacon?"

She inhaled deeply. "It sure smells like it!" She had a quizzical look. "Did you tell pig-fuck to make breakfast?"

"Nope. I haven't left the room yet at all." I replied.

"Well, I guess we better see what's up!" She went to the door, and as she opened it a wave of bacon smell poured into the room.

We made our way to the kitchen and saw pig-fuck there, cooking away at a large breakfast. The bacon sizzling on the griddle next to a large pile of what looked to be fresh hash browns. A plate to the side of the stove held a mound of scrambled eggs, and a bowl of creamy white batter sat next to an open waffle iron, the long handle of a ladle sticking out. Even more impressive was that besides the shiny chastity cage, and the still visible base of the anal plug, he was still naked. I had to give him bravery points for cooking bacon in the nude. I glanced at his ass and was surprised to see that all the redness of yesterday's brutal paddling was gone, leaving only the deep purple bruising. I silently wondered if Kathy would see this and want to beat him again.

He didn't speak when we came in, just nodded slightly at us and turned to pour some batter with a high sizzle onto the waffle iron. The dining table had been set nicely with two full place settings, each including a small and large plate, a bowl, a champagne flute, water glass, and mugs. A bottle of Champagne sat open in a bucket of ice, next to it a pitcher of orange juice. On the other side of the table a French press filled with hot coffee, paired with a small carton of cream and a sugar bowl. In the middle of the table, a larger bowl with a fruit and melon medley.

I pulled out one of the chairs, and gestured toward Kathy to sit down. She did, and I pushed the chair in, then took the other seat. "Fruit?" I asked, with a look that I hoped conveyed how utterly ridiculous this whole scene was.

"Sure, why not!" She said with a look that I believed meant she'd understood mine, and was in agreement.

The absurd scene grew even more so as pig-fuck approached, the heavy chromed cage containing his cock swinging slightly back and forth with each step, carrying plates of the hot food. He placed a fresh waffle on each of our plates, scooped some eggs beside them, and placed a section of hash browns and a few strips of bacon on the smaller plates. Taking the serving trays back, he returned with a tray of various condiments, including; butter, syrup, salt, pepper, all the works.

Once he'd served us, pig-fuck got another small blue plate from the cupboard, and put some eggs and hash browns on it. Then he took the plate to the corner of the dining room, placed it on the floor, and knelt down on hands and knees to eat from the plate like a dog again.

Kathy and I shared a surprised look, but didn't say anything to or about pig-fuck. Instead I picked up the French Press and said "Coffee?"

"No thanks." She said reaching for the champagne bottle instead. "I think a mimosa sounds perfect right now."

I poured myself some coffee, tossing in a splash of cream, put some butter and Maple on the waffle, and dug in. The food was delicious, and I was starving. Once I'd finished my coffee, I joined Kathy with a mimosa of my own, topping off her glass with champagne when I poured mine. When we had both eaten our fill, we sat back in the dining chairs and sipped our drinks. We'd 'topped off' the glasses without adding orange juice so many times by this point that we were both basically just drinking the sparkling wine straight. When I went to top us up one more time, I discovered the bottle empty after pouring just a few drops into Kathy's flute.

"Well. Looks like we killed that!" I said, putting the empty bottle upside down into the ice bucket.

She tilted her glass toward me in a cheers motion, and I tinked mine gently off hers. "To being stuffed!" She said with a wink.

I laughed and tossed back the last of my drink. Setting my glass down on the table, I looked at her, once again trying to memorize every detail. Over the course of the meal, one shoulder of her robe had slid down her smooth flesh, and it had opened just enough to give me a peek at the curves of her breasts. She saw me looking, and with the hand not holding the glass, she casually ran a finger down the edge of the robe, opening it a little more and flashing one of her cute, perky breasts at me. Even with just a brief glance, I could see her nipples were rock hard.

"Hey pig-fuck." I called out without taking my eyes off Kathy's teasing. "Clear the table." Then lower, directed at her. "I think I'm going to need the space to eat my dessert." She continued to play with her robe, giving me glances of silky skin here and there, as he cleared the table. When he reached for the Maple syrup, I reached a hand up without looking to stop him. "Leave that." I gave her a wink of my own.

When the table had been cleared with the notable exception of the syrup bottle, I stood. The robe did little to hide my state of arousal. I reached a hand out to help her out of her seat, as she stood, I immediately pulled her into a long hard kiss. Pig-fuck was standing to the side watching, she saw him, broke away from the kiss briefly to say, "Those dishes aren't going to wash themselves." Then planted her lips firmly on mine again.

I heard him go to the sink and the sound of dishes being cleaned. I let my hands explore her tight body again. Carefully stripping off her silky robe and letting it drop to the floor. I scooped up under her ass, lifted her up and set her down gently in the middle of the table. Covering her soft flesh with kisses all over. I grabbed the Maple syrup bottle and took off the lid, carefully drizzling a thin line in a 'Z' crossing over both nipples at the top, crossing her body, and ending with a line across her pelvis, just barely above the hairless mound of her sex. She arched her back, supporting herself on the table with her hands flat against it.

"Uh oh." She said, "I'm all sticky now."

"Mm hm." I mumbled as I brought my mouth down at the start of the sweet, sticky liquid. Licking and slurping up the thick brown gel from her skin slowly and carefully, fully cleaning every inch. Moving across and down her body following the shape I'd made.

She moaned softly as I cleaned her with my lips and tongue. Moving and twisting her body to meet my mouth at every turn.

We heard the sound of the dishwasher starting, and no further sounds of dishes. So Kathy called out, "If you're done with the dishes, pig-fuck, get over here and watch."

He walked slowly over and stood next to the table, looking down on the sight of me licking every inch of his wife's body. I glanced to the side, and could see that the view was already causing his cock to strain at the cage it was in. His breath was shallow and quick, but he stood otherwise silent. I continued until I had cleaned all the syrup, then carefully tracing my tongue downward, I found the very hot, and extremely wet slit between her legs. Using one hand to steady myself on the table, and one to fondle her breasts, and pinch her nipples, I plunged my tongue deep between her lips. Savoring the deep heady, and slightly salty flavor in juxtaposition of the sickly sweet syrup I'd been licking from her skin.

"Oh, shiiiiit!" Her body shuddered as she reached a small climax.

I slowed my pace, and reduced the pressure of my mouth a little, but did not stop or disengage from her pussy. When I felt her tremors subside and her breathing start to return to normal, I picked up the speed again, and making it as hard as I could I fucked her cunt with my tongue. It didn't take long for her body to start trembling again.

"Holy fuck!" She cried out, lifting one hand off the table to grab my hair and push my face hard against her. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck... FUCK!"

I kept my tongue and hands working until her orgasm had completely subsided. She lay back on the table, head hanging part way off the table. Finally standing up myself, I helped her up to a sitting position. "Mmm." I said to her, "Best dessert ever."

She looked over at pig-fuck, who had at some point moved even closer to the table. His bare thighs were touching it, and his obviously painfully confined member squeezing out the spaces in the cage was hanging over it.

"Looks like someone liked the show." She pointed out.

"I'm glad my performance was appreciated on multiple levels." I replied. Then pointing at the angry purple bulges between the bars of the chastity device, I added. "Ouch, that looks painful."

Kathy lifted the imprisoned member to pig-fuck's stomach then let it fall. Eliciting a pained "Mmmmph" and grimace.

"Turn around." She commanded him.

He turned so we could get a good look at the bruises left when she'd paddled him. She traced a finger over the marks, then turned to me with a questioning eyebrow raise.

Knowing what she was asking without words, I said. "I don't know if he can take another ass beating. However..." I pointed below his ass to his skinny thighs. "You could give those a good dose of the strap."

"Oooh, yeah. That could work." She slapped his ass and said "Turn back around, pig."

He complied, we could see that the state of his crushed manhood hadn't changed.

Looking at me, she asked, "How do we make it a punishment?" She flipped the anchored flaccid piece of meat up again, letting it fall painfully. "It looks like he's still enjoying this."

"Hmm..." I mused. "Oooh! Do you have something that vibrates?"

"I do have a dildo that vibrates." She said, adding, "I definitely haven't felt the need for it since last night." With that she wrapped an arm around my shoulder and kissed me deeply.

As she got off the table, I said, "Bring back the thickest, but softest leather belt you can find too." I turned to pig-fuck with a slight smirk, "You're going to need another plate."

He gulped audibly, but didn't say anything. He turned and went back to the cupboard and retrieved one of the small blue plates, and returned to the table.

Kathy returned, walking into the room with a large purple penis shaped dildo in one hand, and a thick leather belt in the other. The sight of her, nude, carrying these instruments made my cock twitch involuntarily. Stepping to me, she held out the items and said "Here we go!"

Looking at the vibrator, at least ten inches long, and with a significant girth, I said "Not gonna lie, I'm a little jealous." Then I looked at the belt. Two inches wide, made of a thick, but well worn leather. It was a perfect spanking belt. Looking at pig-fuck, I snapped the belt in my hand and said, "Oh... I'm not jealous of you, though." I turned to Kathy, "Do you want the honors, or should we tag team it?"

She responded by reaching out and taking hold of my very erect cock, "Whatever gets this," she gave a gentle but firm tug, "inside of me quicker."

I gasped, and steadied myself on the table. "OK, then... you take the front, I'll take the rear?" I held on to the belt, but reached the large purple piece of penis shaped rubber out to her.

She took the dildo from me, and stepped up to pig-fuck. Looking at me again, she said, "Where did we put that key?"

"No need." I replied. "Just hold the vibrator against the cage until I give the word."

"Ooo-kay." she said.

Stepping behind pig-fuck, I folded the belt over so I was grasping the buckle and tip in my hand. I nodded to Kathy, and she turned on the vibrating dildo, then grasped his caged cock, holding the vibrating rubber against the bottom of the cage.

"Make sure it's pointed at the plate." I told her. "It could be sooner than you think."

She adjusted her hands to make sure that the small opening at the tip of the device was pointed at the plate. When she reapplied the vibration to the underside of the cage, I saw his body twitch. I waited until I saw a slight shudder in pig-fuck's knees, then I brought the belt sharply across the back of his thighs, just below his ass.

"Ah! Fuck!" He screamed.

"Did someone give you permission to say something, pig?" I asked, bringing the belt back across his thighs just a bit lower before he could answer.

"Ugh! Uh, I'm sorry. No, Sir!" He cried out.

"That's better." I punctuated this with another sharp strike with the belt.

With pig-fuck's thrashing about, Kathy had lost grip on his caged cock with the vibrating dildo. She roughly grabbed it and pulled him back into position. With his trapped dick pointed at the plate again, she set her toy to the highest setting and held it against the bar of the cage pressing right against the two purple swells of the underside of his cock. Seeing the way he was twitching, I held off on bringing another swipe of the belt down. Instead, I watched him carefully, waiting to see that telltale shudder of the point of no return.

When I saw the sign I was looking for, I said to her, "OK, pull the vibrator away right..." I paused for just a moment, "Now!"

She pulled the dildo away from his cock, holding it pointed at the plate but not moving. Pig-fuck's body tensed, and shuddered, he bucked slightly in her grip. I saw the stopper of the anal plug pulse in and out of his sphincter as his still flaccid cock pulsed within its chrome confines, and several large spurts of jizz shot forth onto the plate. I watched his bruised ass, and red thighs clench and unclench several times. As soon as I saw the clenching die down, I pushed his back down toward the table, and motioned to Kathy to move the plate. I called out to the smart speaker to start a two minute timer.

Before it could say 'starting now', I said "I think you know the rules." Then at the start of the timer, I whipped the belt harshly across his thighs. Immediately I pulled back and swung again. Sharp cracks rang out again and again, less than a second between each stroke, echoing in the kitchen/dining room area. About halfway through, Kathy might have felt just a little sorry for him, as I rained down vicious strikes of the belt across his thighs, she pushed the plate covered in his own cum closer to his face.

"Better clean that before the timer goes off." She whispered to him.

I brought the belt severely against the crease between his ass and thigh. He yelped just a bit, but then set to work using his tongue and lips to slur and suck all of his own cum off the plate into his mouth. I slowed the pace of the harsh whipping just slightly, but made up for it by pulling back even further and slashing the belt into his flesh harder, my aim to strike through him, not just into him. He had just gotten the last drop from the plate as I brought one of my hardest swats yet down on his thighs and the timer announced that the two minutes had expired.

Even though I could see from my vantage that he'd managed to clean the plate, I asked Kathy, "Do I need to start another timer?"

She made a show of examining the plate carefully. Finally saying to me, "No, it looks like he was a good little pig-fuck."

"Good." I said, then brought the belt across his ass one more time, right at the crease above his thighs with basically all the force I could muster, before setting the belt on the table.

He jumped, but didn't say anything. Tears streamed freely down his face and his nose was running.

Kathy walked around behind him to assess the damage. "Woo hoo hoo!" Running a few fingertips over the bright red welted flesh.

I stood back to look at my handy work. "Wow." I said earnestly. Then quietly to Kathy, I added, "I'm sorry, I didn't intend to go that hard."

Looking down at my raging erection, then standing up on tiptoes, she gave me a quick kiss, then leaned into my ear and whispered. "Looks to me like you went exactly the right," her hand wrapped around my cock, "... hardness."

I looked again at pig-fuck's backside. I had painted his skin in a mosaic of deep reds, and purples, with highlights of ashy white. It ranged from a couple belt widths onto his ass, to 8 or 9 inches down his thighs. I was surprised to find myself even more aroused. I'd never been attracted to men, though I could recognize an attractive man when I saw one. However, over the course of less than a day, I'd been aroused by the power of making another man suck my dick, and now I was aroused by the power of whipping another man with a leather belt almost bloody. I knew the common denominator was power and control, but some part of my brain still wondered how far I'd be willing to go to chase this high again. I banished those thoughts from my head. Telling myself that I could deal with them later, I had limited time to enjoy this current situation.

I turned away from pig-fuck's destroyed ass and kissed Kathy deeply. She kissed me back, hand still on my hardness, pumping slowly.

"I need you to fuck me now." She said matter-of-factly. "Follow me."

She led me out of the kitchen, back into the living room. Retrieving the duffle bag from the chair, she called out, "Hey! Pig-fuck, get in here."

He came as directed, his face still an absolute mess of tears and snot.

"Go clean yourself up. Quickly." She waved dismissively at his face. "Then meet us in the office."

I could tell he tried to control his face, but his eyes betrayed him, bulging slightly at the mention of the room in which she was leading us.

"You have five minutes, not a second longer. You don't want to find out what happens if you're late." She then called out for a five minute timer. Upon 'starting now', she turned and continued leading me toward the one hall I'd not been down yet in their home.

The office, as it turns out, was her husband's 'Man-Cave' of sorts. In one corner was an 'L' shaped corner desk, with three large computer monitors arranged on mounts in a semicircle. Animated wallpaper images transitioned seamlessly between all three. A keyboard and mouse lit with multi-colored lights cycling through a rainbow of colors sat positioned in the center, in front of an obviously high quality gaming chair. To one side of the desk stood a large PC case, more colorful lights shining through the clear side panel, showing the clean detail and cable management of a very high end machine. While their bedroom had differed from the rest of the house in its sparsity of decoration, the office differed oppositely. Movie posters in brushed aluminum frames declared his love of John Hughes, James Cameron, Kevin Smith, Stanley Kubrick, Quentin Tarantino, and Chuck Palahniuk. A large, tall bookcase on one wall contained no books that I could see, but was covered instead with all manner of pop-culture knick-knacks. I noticed a disproportionate amount of Batman and Punisher trinkets, telling me a lot about what qualities he might think were 'manly'. The floor of the room was hardwood, much like the rest of the house, however a large circular area rug, in the recognizable shape of the Deadpool logo covered a good portion of the floor.

As I looked around the room, pig-fuck arrived, still puffy eyed, but with a washed face, and stepped inside the room. Kathy pointed at the chair, and simply commanded, "Sit."

JBorson
JBorson
60 Followers
1...345678